++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 12-11-2004, 12:05 AM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Breathing Inside Of Me In The Dark

Now The Light Was Going Out Was More But That Spark Fell In Darkness Wakes Me Up Wakes Me Up In The Dark In The Dark Could Not Not See Could Not See Breathing Inside Of Me Breathing Inside Of Me In The Dark You Hold Me In The Dark That Spark Is You I As You Hold Me In The Dark Hold Me In The Dark Your Voice Is All I Hear In The Dark In The Dark I Took The Long Way Not The Easy Way Not The Easy Way Not The Easy Way I Did It For You And Me The Long Way The Long Way Reveals The One Day I Cant Slow It Down Or Make It Go Any Faster But I See Its Not To Far Ahead Now To Far Ahead Now The Light Was Out The Light Was Out The Spark Of Help Fell In The Darkness Could Not See Could Not See Yet I Feel You Breathing Inside Of Me Inside Of Me Holding Me In The Dark The Lights Are Back On Now Back On Now I Feel You Breathing Inside Of Me Inside Of Me The Spark Of Hope Outshines All Darkness In The Dark Your Voice I Hear Your Voice I Hear Breathing Inside Of Me Breathing Inside Of Me The Light Turned Right Back On Sometimes I Make Sure I Know What Im Doing To Not Do Anything Wrong Anything Wrong Anything Wrong In The Dark Its Eaiser To See I Got No Place Left To Be No Other Must I See I Got Nothing Else Left to do But Im Never Giving Up On You The World Gave Me A Chance To Sing A Few Songs And Put Words In My Mouth For Me For three Months To Tell You The Truth I Would Rather Die Than To Sell Out I Love You I Took The Long Way The Long Way I Did It For You And Me I The Long Way Reveals The One Way The One Day I See Its Not To Far Ahead Now In The Dark Its Eaiser To See I Feel You Breathing Inside Of Me Inside Of Me In The Dark In The Dark You Were The Only One Who Could Be Right There Holding Me Wake up Wake Up The Light Was Out Its Backs On Now Its Back On Now Your Breathing Inside Of Me Inside Of Me I Got No Place Else Left To Be No Other Must I See I Say Hey Hey Hey Im Never Giving Up On You, Hey Hey Hey Im Never Giving Up On You Im Never Giving Up On You I Feel You Breathing Inside Of Me Inside Of Me I Say Hey Hey Hey Scream Now Scream Loud Im Never Gonna Give Up On You I Wanna Shout Nothing ets In Your Way Nothing Gets In Your Way No Darkness Is In You No Darkness Is In You So Hey Hey Hey Im Never Giving Up On You, This One Was Almost A Song One Of My First On Here Ya,alls BEHOLD I Just Felt Like Posting Tonight
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-11-2004, 04:30 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
glad ya decided to post, CS..."i am you and you are me and we are all together"..."One"...it would make a good song...
Old 12-11-2004, 11:28 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 12-13-2004, 07:58 PM   #4
HR2004
USER INFO »
im glad you posted too that was great!
Old 12-13-2004, 09:16 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
thanks
Old 12-13-2004, 09:41 PM   #6
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
awesome job creedsister!!!
Old 12-13-2004, 09:56 PM   #7
creedsister
USER INFO »