++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-10-2008, 06:07 AM   #2116
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

May 10th

"Confront those who have sinned against you."

The right thing is so hard to do sometimes. It is so much easier to talk smack, to mention another's wrong against us in conversation with others, to pass around innuendo. But only one thing is the right thing to do... Go to the person who has wronged you and try to keep the damage contained to just the two of you.

If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

Matthew 18:15

Heaven

Old 05-10-2008, 06:09 AM   #2117
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Good to hear from you brother...

May 10th

"Confront those who have sinned against you."

The right thing is so hard to do sometimes. It is so much easier to talk smack, to mention another's wrong against us in conversation with others, to pass around innuendo. But only one thing is the right thing to do... Go to the person who has wronged you and try to keep the damage contained to just the two of you.

If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

Matthew 18:15

Heaven

Old 05-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #2118
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

Mothers Day 2008

"Virtuous and faithful."

There is no greater honor than to be considered a virtuous mother. It is the title of greatest honor that can be bestowed on any mother.

Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also praises her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but you excel them all. ...She will be rewarded with the fruit of her own hands; and because of her works and deed she will be praised in public places.

Proverbs 31:28-29, 31

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. This does not mean that the woman who cowers in a corner is the one who will be praised. On the contrary, a mother filled with the Holy Spirit will have boldness, confidence and peace that is beyond earthly understanding.

She girds herself with strength, and strengthens herself daily. She perceives that her provision for her family is good: she does not retire early but works diligently to see to the needs of her family, she is not an idle woman.

Proverbs 31:17, 18, 27

Heaven

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 PM   #2119
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus,

Brother David For opening the proverbs on mothers day As Precious Wisdom openings Her GRACE Not Just For Mamas BUT ALL THAT SEEK HIS PRECIOUS WISDOM GLORY TO GOD, GOD MAKES US AMAZONS Because We Are The WEAKER VESSELS AMEN ITS IN THAT TIME As To All Of THE CHILDREN OF THE CORNERSTONE Brother David GOD HONORS MOTHERS AND THE WOMBS THAT BRINGS FORTH LIFE, GLORY BUT HE IS NOT THE GOD THAT IS RESPECT OF PERSON GLORY WE ARE ALL FIGHTING TODAY And Im Praying For All My Brothers And Sistahssssssss TO HAVE THE STRENGETH OF ALL OF DAVIDS ARMY AND THE AMAZONS GLORY 1 COR 1,22,25, GLORY for the jews require a sign And The Greeks Seek After Wisdom BUT WE PREACH Agoney Of The ONLY MIRCALE one Should See CHRIST CRUCIFIED GLORY unto the jews a stumbling block And unto The Greeks Foolishness But unto theme which are called both jews and greeks CHRIST THE POWER OF GOD AND THE WISDOM OF GOD Because The Foolishness OF GOD IS WISER THAN MEN AND THE WEAKNESS OF GOD IS STRONGER THAN MEN AND IT IN OUR WEAKNESS WE ARE AT OUR STRONGEST GLORY WITH JESUS WHO STRENTHENS US WE ARE ABLE TO PEFORM ALL THINGS Oh Gloryyyyyyyyyyy THE CORNERSTONE He Came Up A Preaching And Said Unto The People IM NEITHER jew greek or gentile GLORY Who Ever Thirst And Hunger Shall Be Filled Glory Mark 4 31,35 There Came Then His brethren And His Mother And Standing Without Sent Unto Him Calling Him And The Multitude Sat About Him And They Said Unto Him WE BEHOLD THY MOTHER AND THY BROTHER WITHOUT SEEK FOR THEE, And He Said Unto Theme Who Is My MOTHER OR MY BRETHREN AND HE LOOKED ABOUT ON THEME WHICH SAT ABOUT HIM BEHOLD MY MOTHER AND MY BRETHREN FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL DO THE WILL OF MY GOD THE SAME IS GLORY THE CONERSTONE THE SAME IS MY BROTHER MY AND MY SISTER AND MOTHER, WHEN YOU HAVE JESUS AS FAMILY And The Body Their Of YE SHALL SEEK my brothers sisters And Feeders And Mamas JUST NO OTHER Blessings
Old 05-12-2008, 06:31 AM   #2120
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 12th

"God is my defence."

People do not always understand why I feel the way I do or believe the things I do. I accept that... And I am secure in my faith. It is our mission to be examples of faith in a world full of doubt. Stand strong in your faith knowing God is on your side... Nothing more is needed!

Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.

Psalm 59:9

Heaven

Old 05-13-2008, 06:26 AM   #2121
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 13th

"The Lord will lift you up."

Sometimes we need a boost. Problems loom too large, and we can't see our way around them. Pressures build up, and we don't feel big enough to cope with them. God sees all that and He is ready to lift us up; to give us a new vantage point. Reach up to the Lord, and He will lead you to Himself, a rock which is higher than any problem we might have.

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:2

Heaven

Old 05-15-2008, 06:47 AM   #2122
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 15th

"Myanmar tragedy."

22,000 dead and that number will increase as the days pass. The main city is totally devasted. Most roads are in accessible and the ones that are cleared is only because locals have cut the trees themselves with hand saws. Basic human needs; water, food, shelter, clothing etc..., are in short or little supply as this country struggles to recover from the devastation from the cyclone...

We often don't appreciate the simple things in life until we are unable to enjoy them. Taking god's gifts for granted is easy to do. Clean air, water to drink, food on the table; these things come easily to most of us, and so we are not as thankful as we might be if we didn't have them. Many in our world have to do without. Remember than even the most basic of our needs is met by the loving grace of God. Thank Him for everything He has given, and keep those less fortunate in your prayers.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul th irsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Psalm 63:1

Heaven

Old 05-17-2008, 05:52 AM   #2123
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 17th

"Shut up George!"

It amazes me the lengths our government will go to trying to convince us what is right or wrong no matter who they hurt, how stupid they look trying, or how much they flat out lie doing it... This is for George and his cronies; Daily to remind "good" Christians like GWB what we're here for and up against every day...

Doing what is right and good is sometimes risky. There is always someone who will question our motives and try to undermine the good we hope to accomplish. Be assured that God sees all things, and He will richly reward those who continue to do right, even in the face of stiff opposition.

Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 64:2

Heaven

Old 05-17-2008, 11:05 PM   #2124
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Lord Will Lift Us Up Glory

GLORY When Heared Sodom Speak WE REJOICED WHEN WE LOOK BACK ON DESERT STORM WE REJOICE WHEN I HEARED OBAMA SPEAK I REJOICED And His Pastor I Rejoiced When We see This Country Bringing Up Christiantiy We Can Rejoice GLORY TO GOD GLORY TO GOD Lets Us Not Forget My Brother HE THAT SPOKETH OF ALL THINGS IN PARABLES DID HE PREACH AND TEACH GLORY JESUS THE PRINCE OF PEACE we have to beware of everything As we He Has Taught Us And Instructed To Us AND FOLLOW HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH TODAY THE LANMENT Over JERUSLEM speaking unto JERUSALEM HE SURLEY was Speaking Unto His Children And Disciples and the gentiles would know not of him GLORY O JERUSALEM tho Killest The prophets And stone theme which are sent Unto Thee How Often Would I have Gathered Thy Children together even as a hen Gathers Her Young And Ye Would Not Behold your house is left unto you desolate For i say ye shall not see me henceforth till ye shall say BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOST GLORY so as we see these prophecy furfill WHERE IS THY REFUGE CAN THE WORLDS MATTER AND POLITICS COMRAHEND WHERE WE HAVE BEEN OR CAN HE THAT is our wonder of old JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS THROUGH HIS SUFFERMENT LIFE AND DEATH SPOKE OF ALL VICTORY NOT ONLY UNTO HIS CHOSEN BUT ALSO UNTO THE GENTILES WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP ON HIM SHALL BE SAVED IN THESE DAYS St Luke 6, 20,26 AND HE LIFTED UP HIS EYES On His Disciples AND said BLESSED BE YE POOR FOR YOUR IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD BLESSED ARE YE THAT HUNGER NOW FOR YE SHALL BE FILLED BLESSED ARE YE THAT NOW WEEP FOR YE SHALL LAUGH BLESSED ARE YE WHEN MEN SHALL HATE YOU AND WHEN THEY SHALL SEPARATE YOU FROM THEIR COMPANY Oh My Brothers And Sisters And Feeders SOMETIMES GLORY that Is A blessing AND CAST OUT YOUR NAME AS EVIL GLORYYYYYYYYY For The Truths Sake REJOICE YE IN THAT DAY FOR HE IS YOUR COVERING AND FOUNDATION WHERE THERE IS NOT ONE LEAP FOR JOY FOR BEHOLD YOUR REWARD IS GREAT IN HEAVEN FOR IN THE LIKE MANNER DID THEIR FATHERS UNTO THE PROPHETS BUT WOE UNTO YOU That Are Rich And First GLORY For Ye Have Recived Your Consolation Woe Unto You That Are Full FOR YE SHALL HUNGER WOE UNTO YOU THAT LAUGH NOW FOR YE SHALL MOURN WOE UNTO YOU WHEN ALL MEN SHALL SPEAK WELL OF YA SO DID THEIR FATHERS TO THE FALSE PROPHETS GLORY As We,ve Turned From Many Tides And Trials Hes HE IS STILL LORD OF OUR REFUGE And Our Help WHEN THE IMPOSSBILE STANDS BEFORE US IS ANY MORE DIFFRENT THAN IT WAS WHEN HE SAVED US TIME AND TIME AGAIN PSALM 30,8, I Cried To Thee O Lord And Unto The Lord I Made My Supplication What Profit Is There In My Blood WHEN I GO DOWN IN THE PIT SHALL THE DUST PRAISE THEE SHALL IT DELCARE THY TRUTH For A Lot Of Us YES IF We Could Have A Day Of Celebration Like In The Old Test WHEN WE COULD JUST DO NOTHING BUT PRAISE HIM AND MAGINFIY HIS NAME UP ON HIGH HE THAT DWELLS WHO WILL NOT SEE HIS PEOPLE COUNSUMED BY UTTER DESTRUCTION But His Given Strengeth And Truth And Peace Praying For All You Feeders Have Great Week End Guys Blessings
Old 05-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #2125
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 18th

"God is not unjust."

So much assurance in such a short verse! God is not unjust... boy is that an understatement. If he produced the atoning sacrifice for our sins, what will he deny us if we seek after him? He will not forget our work and love; an eternal record of the good we have done! When we help our brothers and sisters in Christ, we bless him! We are His people! That's real motivation to keep on maturing in Christ.

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

Hebrews 6:10

Heaven

Old 05-19-2008, 06:20 AM   #2126
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 19th

"Discernment flawed?"

When we find ourselves ready to judge another person’s motives, let’s pause and remember... only God can see the heart, and only His Word can expose its motives. Our responsibility is to let the Lord and His Word convict us about our own hearts.

The Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword... and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12

Heaven

Old 05-20-2008, 06:13 AM   #2127
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 20th

"To the wise, God’s Word is sufficient."

As believers in Jesus Christ, it’s vital for us to know God’s Word, the Bible. Our goal is not to accumulate knowledge but to internalize His Word so that we can be equipped in our walk of faith. When we know God’s Word, it keeps our spiritual walk from slipping. It satisfies the hunger of our souls. And it is a key weapon in facing temptations and trials. Let’s make it our aim to know the Word. Then, when facing life’s challenges, we can be ready for any situation.

Your Word I have hidden in my heart.

Psalm 119:11

Heaven

Old 05-21-2008, 06:18 AM   #2128
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

May 21st

"Be a good example for future generations."

Many important things in life are “next generation” matters... Teaching, training, and parenting are among them. The apostle Paul invested himself in people whose spiritual influence would continue long after he was gone. Paul, Timothy, “faithful men,” and “others” represent four spiritual generations built on the enduring foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Are we living only for today and the short term, or are we giving ourselves to others who will continue the faith after our race is run? Living for Christ and making disciples are all about the next generation.

Paul writes to Timothy:

The things that you have heard from me..., commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:2

Heaven

Old 05-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #2129
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 21st

"Be a good example for future generations."

Many important things in life are “next generation” matters... Teaching, training, and parenting are among them. The apostle Paul invested himself in people whose spiritual influence would continue long after he was gone. Paul, Timothy, “faithful men,” and “others” represent four spiritual generations built on the enduring foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Are we living only for today and the short term, or are we giving ourselves to others who will continue the faith after our race is run? Living for Christ and making disciples are all about the next generation.

Paul writes to Timothy:

The things that you have heard from me..., commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:2

Heaven

Yes Indeed Brother We Teach The Children THE WAY HE OR SHE SHALL GO AND THE WORD SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM THEIR WHICH IT WAS SOWED GLORY We Have Done Our Job If they Go Estray From The Ways In Which they were taught THE WORD WILL STILL NEVER DEPART OF THEME, BUT HAS FOR ME COME WAR GLORY COME THE DIVIDER MOTHER AGAINST DAUGHTER SON AGAINST FATHER AND SO FORTH FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD Forgive My absents for taking your place in the daily brother BUT I GIVE JEHOVHOA GOD THE GLORY FOR MAKING HARDER TODAY GLORY WE NEED MEAT TODAY WE NEED TO SPEAK OF THE CORNERSTONE GLORYYYYYYYYY
Old 05-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #2130
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Reaching Out And Holding On !!!

GLORY you know i would,nt trade My Brothers And Sisters THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND ALL ITS RICHES BESTOWED TO FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF JESUS HE THAT REIGNS FOREVER THE SUSTAINER THE MORNING GLORY THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE FIRST IN THE LAST GLORY THE SUSTAINER HE THAT NEVER PUT HIS CROWN DOWN FOR THE WAYS OF THE WORLD AND PROMISED HIS PEOPLE TO NEVER SEE CORUPTION OH THATS WHAT I WANT CAN SOME ONE SCREAM JESUS, IN HIS ALMIGHTY NAME THERE IS NO FEAR ANGELS BOW BEFORE HIM AND HEAVEN EARTH ADORE HIM, As The Long Day Summer Aproaches US THAN CAN BE LONG And So Weary THE SUN REIGNS HARD DOWN ON GODS PEOPLE AMEN WE can Feel Sometimes As If Were The Slaves Of Egypt GLORY THE CHILDREN OF THE DAY SPRING GLORY THATS EXCALTEY HOW HE WANTS IT The Summer Is The Season To Prepare AND GOD LOVE TO PREPARE HIS PEOPLE TODAY IS TODAY TO START PREPARING WE ARE NOT PROMISED TOMMROW SO LET LET THE HARD SUN REIGN HARD GLORY AND REACH OUT TO GREET HIM IN ALL MATTERS FAITH LOVE MERCY STABILTIY SUNSTAINMENT WARS AND HE WILL SURLEY SUPPLY OUR NEEDS AS IF WE WERE A HARVEST GLORY TO GOD. SOME WHERE YOU GOING FIND AGAIN JESUS THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE SWORD THAT SWORE THINGS PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT JUST WONT DEPART FROM YA SOMEBODY SCREAM JESUS [size="5"]job 11,7,10 Canst thou by searching find out God canst thou find out the ALMIGHTY unto Perfection IM GOING SCREAM KEEP ON A REACHING GLORY it is high as high as the heaven what canst thou do deeper than hell what canst thou know the measure therof is longer than the earth and broader than the sea if he cut off and shut up or gather together THEN WHO CAN HINDER HIM, GLORY Some how we know the sweet river of jordan JESUS, Matt 26 50 54 And Jesus Saidf Unto Theme Friend Wherefore Art Thou Come Then Came they laid hands on jesus and took him And behold one of themeWhich were with jesus streched out his hand And Drew His Sword And Struck A Serveant On The High Priests And Smote Of His Ear We see that same rage WORKING AND MOVING IN US TODAY JESUS SAID Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword Think Not Now I Cant Pray To My Father And He Shall Give Me More Than 12 Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCIPTURES BE FULFILLED IN THESE HOURS IN THESE DAYS THERE IS STILL NO WAR SPIRTUAL LIFE DAY OR NIGHT COME THE DAY OF WICKED OR THE DAY OF TROUBLE THAT JESUS GLORYYYYYYYY CANT DELIEVER YOU FROM HE IS THE REEDEEMER, AND THE WORD IS LIFE, PRAYING FOR ALL YOU CATS THIS WEEKEND AS We CELEBRATE MEMORIAL DAY Friends Loved Ones And Those Who just gave their Life To Another Civil War THE WAY WE,ve Always Done Before AMEN!!! BUT TODAY WE CELEBRATE LIFE WE CELEBRATE JESUS THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE, Miss Ya Brother David Hope Your Holiday Is Blessed And Cant Wait To See Ya Back Kit Kat blessings feeders May GOD KEEP ya,s In All Thy Ways GLORY,