++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-15-2008, 06:24 AM   #2086
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

April 15th

"The duty of subjection to governors."

Never liked this one... Tax day. Not my favorite, how about yours? But where would we be without government, order and laws? While we may not like how the system functions today, what if we had no system? Let's be redemptive in our living and obedient in our citizenship.

This is why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him. If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Romans 13:6-7

Heaven

Old 04-16-2008, 06:52 AM   #2087
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 16th

"Self control."

There are times when we feel anxiety that will not easily be gotten rid of. That's all right. Even in those times. God is with us. Trust in the Lord, and He will guide you. It is not so important that we feel His presence with us as it is that we have faith in His being with us always. Feelings come and go, but the presence of God in our lives never changes.

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Psalm 42:5

Heaven

Old 04-16-2008, 09:43 PM   #2088
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
GLORY TO GOD Brother

you hit a daily double there the 2 GO HAND HAND STRESS AND TAX SEASON GLORY TO GOD Red Tape Paper Work Dependents AMEN ALL THE GOOD STUFF GLORY Very Wise Words Brother David Our Irony Comes From The Goverment , Mine Are Easy Though i just tell,em every year GLORY No Changes yep yep yep File Me And Everybody Feels The Weight Of The IRS BUT GLORY TO GOD WE SERVE THE ALMIGHT CORNERSTONE WHO COUNTINULLY GOVERNERS THE NATION And He Dont Like It Any More Than We Do BUT THE STRUGGLE WE ALL BEAR SHALL INDEED Why Must This Be Taxes B/C Its Just Another Reminder WE NEED HIM GLORY ALL OF HIM We Cant Live In A World Thats NOT OF HIM GLORY We Need Him, HE SAID UNTO THESE PEOPLE GLORYYYYY GIVE UNTO CEASERS THAT WHICH IS CEASER GIVE UNTO GOD THAT WHICH IS GODS Which Is Thy Whole Heart Body Mind Soul And Spirt And We Know When We Walk With Him We Walk With The Spirt WHO GLORY SET THE CAPTIVES FREE That We Can Comrahend With Him THAT SURLEY HE WILL CONTINUE TO PRESERVE US AND MAKE THESE THINGS IN OUR LIFE A LIVING TESTIMONIE FOR HE IS THE GREAT SUPPLIER GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY And It May Be Old Fashion BUT THEY STILL HOLD STRONG AND STRONGER TO THIS VERY DAY, Whatever The Need Is In This World Of Greed And Chaos You Try To Live By These Words Today AND YOU GOING HAVE STRESS GLORY TO GOD BUT HIS HAND SPLIT THE RED SEA FOR MOSES BROUGHT DANIEL OUT OF THE LIONS DEN GLORYYYYYYYYY AND WE NEED HIM STRONGER TODAY IN OUR LIFES TO MAKE HIS GOSPEL THE LIVING GLORY SAINT MATT 6 25 34 THEREFORE I SAY UNTO YOU TAKE NO THOUGHT FOR YOUR LIFE GLORYYYYYYY AND REACH UP ON HIGH And HIGHER FOR YOUR LIFE WHAT YE SHALL DRINK OR WHAT YE SHALL EAT for Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD Nor Yet For Your Body What Ye Shall Put On Is Not The Life GLORYYYYYYY MORE THAN MEAT And The Body Rainment BEHOLD THE FOWLS OF THE AIR FOR THEY SOW NOT NEITHER DO THEY REAP NOR GATHER INTO BARNS YET YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER FEEDS THEME ARE YE NOT MUCH BETTER THEY WHICH OF YOU BY TAKING THOUGHT CAN ADD ONE CUBIT UNTO HIS STATURE AND WEHY TAKE YE THOUGHTS FOR RAINMENT CONSIDER THE LILLIES OF THE FIELD HOW THEY GROW THEY TOIL NOT NEITHER DO THEY SPIN AND Yet I SDaid Unto You That Even Solomon In All His Glory Was Not ARRAYED LIKE ONE OF THEESE WHEREFORE IF GOD SO CLOTHE THE GRASS OF THE FIELD WHICH TODAY IS AND TOMMROW IS CAST CAST UNTO THE HEAVEN As Unto The Day Of The Wickeddddddddddddd GLORY PRAISE JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSS Like Noon Day It Gives Meaning When We Know The Wickeds ASS IS GRASS GLORYYYYY Shall Ye Not NOT MUCH MORE CLOTHE YOU AND PROTECT YOU O Ye Have Little FAITH THEREFORE Thake No Thought Saying What Ye Shall Eat Or Drink Or What We Going Wear For My Brothers And Sisters FOR AFTER ALL THESE THINGS DO THE GENTILES SEEK FOR YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWETH THAT YE HAVE NEED OF ALL THINGS BUT GLORY FIRST THINGS FIRST Great Post Brother David BUT SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUNSNESS AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU TAKE THEREFORE NO THOUGHT FOR MORROW FOR THE MORROW SHALL TAKE THOUGHT FOR THE THINGS OF ITSELF,
Old 04-17-2008, 06:53 AM   #2089
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 17th

"We love power."

Power! We love the sound and fury of power. We love the ability to change things that power brings. But the greatest power ever unleashed on this earth was the power displayed when the Almighty God held back his power while his Son was persecuted and murdered so we could be saved. Now that's an awesome display of power.

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18

Heaven

Old 04-18-2008, 06:51 AM   #2090
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 18th

"He understands our doubts."

You need to be careful. You can't play both sides of the fence! Our spiritual lives are very fragile things. They need attention and care. We cannot toss our spiritual selves around too freely. The Lord gave us a need to search and question. Be patient. Ask the Lord to grant you understanding, and true wisdom will be yours.

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 44:20,21

Heaven

Old 04-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #2091
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 19th

"The only death that really matters."

Being eternal is nothing new. Being like Jesus, completely, immortally will be new. But when the moment of glory hung in the balance as Jesus was revived from his death sleep, we too were given the assurance that death no longer claims us. The only death that really matters is our death to sin with Jesus in baptism. If we have shared in that death, we will most certainly share in his resurrection!

Christ has indeed been raised, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:20-22

Blessing gang, have a great weekend!

Heaven

Old 04-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #2092
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
He Understands Our Doubt

You Know Thats Truly Not A message Heared Enough AS We Grow fall and rise on our spirtually walk brother IN ALL OF US THERE IS DOUBTING THOMAS SOME WHERE and as we walk there comes a time when we feel convicted of our doubt My Saviour Alone Had Suffered This When He Cried Unto God And Asked Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me HE IS THE GREAT SHEPERED And Known Of His GLORY So Yes Brother When We Strectch Forth Our Hands To HIM GLORYYYYYYYY AND Reach Higher Its To JESUS THE WISE COUNCIL THE CORNERSTONE THE CAPTERNER GLORY THE CORNERSTONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED SWEET ROSE OF SHARON MY REFUGE He That Spoke I, Will Never Leave The Nor Forsake Thee JESUS hope u had great one brother BLESSINGS,
Old 04-20-2008, 08:00 AM   #2093
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: He Understands Our Doubt

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) You Know Thats Truly Not A message Heared Enough AS We Grow fall and rise on our spirtually walk brother IN ALL OF US THERE IS DOUBTING THOMAS SOME WHERE and as we walk there comes a time when we feel convicted of our doubt My Saviour Alone Had Suffered This When He Cried Unto God And Asked Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me HE IS THE GREAT SHEPERED And Known Of His GLORY So Yes Brother When We Strectch Forth Our Hands To HIM GLORYYYYYYYY AND Reach Higher Its To JESUS THE WISE COUNCIL THE CORNERSTONE THE CAPTERNER GLORY THE CORNERSTONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED SWEET ROSE OF SHARON MY REFUGE He That Spoke I, Will Never Leave The Nor Forsake Thee JESUS hope u had great one brother BLESSINGS,
Indeed Sis!!! That's why I like to share those thoughts... Most peeps aren't given such an open rule book or forgiving council but that is hard to attain from one form of belief or denomination or church...

Thanks for the blessings, It's shaping up to be a beautiful Sunday here. Hope you have a good one too Sis.

Heaven

Old 04-20-2008, 08:02 AM   #2094
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 20th

"Victory over death."

Victory! Ultimate Victory!! If you don't have the answer for life's biggest test, death, then you have no victory. The Super Bowl and World Series are played every year. The champion is a victor for only one year. But a Christian is a champion forever because of Jesus. A Christian has victory over death.

Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting? The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:55-57

Heaven

Old 04-20-2008, 11:55 PM   #2095
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: He Understands Our Doubt

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Indeed Sis!!! That's why I like to share those thoughts... Most peeps aren't given such an open rule book or forgiving council but that is hard to attain from one form of belief or denomination or church...

Thanks for the blessings, It's shaping up to be a beautiful Sunday here. Hope you have a good one too Sis.

Heaven

its been Victourus thank you very much brother well brother i dont argue or disagree with others beliefs I Only Speak The truth GLORY To Each Denomination HAS their Own Order Babtist Pentecostal And so forth Im Apostolic One Faith One Lord One Babtisim But Still Within Their Order And Their Rules Brother And Orders I Find A Lot Of False Hood in their streak beliefs Of Apparel But I Still Except The Truth AND Believe In He That Drew Me From The Water GLORYYYYYYYYYY these days my brother in church and congragation THE SPIRT HAS WAXED COLD, and i dont want to even start on the synagouges The Word Tell Us Brother To try the spirts in these places His Spirt Ye Shall Feel Peace HIS Spirt Is Exceptence The Word Is Not Added To Nor It Is Taken Away Like Its Been Done With So Many Bibicle Movies Most Of Theme Based Around The Revelation Its That Obvious With Movies Like The Omega Code the word tell us to show thy self aprroved IT IS OUR AMOUR AND ALMIGHTY STRENGETH TODAY When We Walk Out In To The World We Know Are Shelter Walks With Us The Word Of God Is Still The Corner Stone What Ever Your Facing Today Spirtually Its Right There For Ya In The Beging Was THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS GOD GLORYYYYY Whatever We Need Today We So We Ask In Jesus Mighty Name We Shall Recive, Blessings Brother
Old 04-22-2008, 06:10 AM   #2096
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 22nd

"God comes to us in silence."

We have lost the art of being still. Everything is rush, rush, rush, and few people take time to be still. Noise provides us with a place to hide, where we don't have to face ourselves. Heavy schedules block honest reflection and renewal. Only through the still times in our lives can we hope for God to break through to help us make sense of our lives. Be still, and know that God is there.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 46:10

Heaven

Old 04-23-2008, 08:03 AM   #2097
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God Brother

OUR TIME WITH HIM Something All Ways trying to take it away So It Seems Brother But To Every Purpose In Our Lifes Through Christ Our Lord He has Ordainded Every Momeant For Our Lifes AND HIS GREATEST PURPOSE PURPOSE WHICH HE SURLEY KNOWET BETTER THAN WE, GLORY THROUGH THE GREATEST Stand Still HE IS STILL KING AND LORD FOREVER Praying For Ya David Bub And Everybody A Lot Of Love And A Lot Of Strengeth XoXo
Old 04-24-2008, 06:28 AM   #2098
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 24th

"No one can deny the power of the Scriptures."

A journey through the Holy Scriptures can be a thrilling experience. To hear the tales of God and His people is a joy. When we find our faith on the ebb, we need only turn to the Word of God in order to find renewal. The greatness of God has touched the lives of men and women throughout history. He still touches our lives today. Spend time with the Lord, and He will teach you amazing things.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.

Psalm 48:1

Heaven

Old 04-25-2008, 06:14 AM   #2099
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 25th

"Christ lives in me."

Until I can become completely like him through the power of the Spirit he lives in me. Until I can go home to be with him he lives in me. Everywhere I go and everything I do, he is with me.

God has chosen you to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

Colossians 1:27-28

Heaven

Old 04-26-2008, 06:38 AM   #2100
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 26th

"These fulfilled in Christ."

Jesus didn't just come and die for us. He wasn't raised only to give us life. No, as incredible as those gifts are, he adds another until he can come and take us home to God: Jesus lives to ask God for grace in our behalf.

Jesus is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

Hebrews 7:25

Heaven