++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-05-2008, 06:37 AM   #2071
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

April 5th

"Unexpected changes are opportunities in disguise."

Sometimes our plan does not unfold the way we thought it would. Do we seek ministry in life's unplanned schedule changes? Do we turn detours into guided tours of what He wants to do through us? If we're doing God's will, we'll be in the right place.

A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Heaven

Old 04-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #2072
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory To God,

YOU SURLEY DONT TELL THE MOLDER WHAT HE SHOULD DO WITH THE CLAY, ARE God Has A Way Of Seeing More Of Are Flaws Than We See Ourself AND WE GIVE HIM THE GLORY THAT HE DOES, In OUR TIMES OF STRUGGLES AND TRIALS WE DONT sometimes in that pules of instant think HE IS GOD AND WILL COME AND FIX IT then again we start depending on self AND THINK WE ARE READY to take On this Mountain And Overcome This Valley ON OUR OWN GLORY IF IN TIMES PAST we could,nt do it then We Only Become AS The Fool IF WE THINK WE CAN DO IT WITHOUT HIM HE WILL DECLARE HE IS GOD AND HE IS THE KING OF HIS HILL HE ADMIRES ARE WILL THATS OF HIM BUT HE IS STILL GOD WHO REIGNS GLORY AND HE CAN SEE US AND HES GOING SET US DOWN A NOTCH Or mabey 2 WHEN HE SEE US DEPENDING ON SELF AND KNOWING WE CANT GO ON WITHOUT HIM FULLY GLORY,
Old 04-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #2073
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Trumphets Of Heaven

STILL Sound And Make A Sound Of Glory TO HIS PRAISE THAT IS HIGH ABOVE US, So Its Best To Have Confidence IN THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, Psalm 61, verse 8,12 TRUST IN HIM AT ALL TIMES And The Stronger YOU Are With Him Brother David And Who Ever Is Reading THE STRONGER YOU ARE WITH HIM THE HARDER IT IS TO TRUST HIM Trust In Him At All Times Pour Out Your Heart Before Him GOD IS REFUGE FOR US SELAH SURLEY MEN OF LOW DEGREE are Vantiy TRUST NOT IN OPPRESSION And Become Not Vain In Robbery If Riches Increase And Strengeth Increases If Wisdom Is Increased Which The Wise Consider A Blessing And Of A Great Vaule Such As Pearl SET NOT YOUR HEART UPON THEME GOD HATH SPOKEN ONCE TWICE HAVE I HEARED THIS POWER BELONGETH TO GOD, Oh Glory THE CORNERSTONE, Who Is Above ALL THINGS, Saint John 10 12,18 BUT HE THAT IS IS AN HIRELING AND NOT THE SHEPERED WHOSE OWN THE SHEEP ARE NOT SEETH THE WOLF COMING AND LEAVES THE SHEEP, And Fleeth And The Wolf Catches Theme And Scatter The Sheep, The Hirling Fleeth Because He Is Hirling And CARETH Not For The Sheep, JESUS Said GLORYYYYYYYY ITS HARD TO SAY THAT NAME WITHOUT GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE BEGING AND THE END THE GREAT JEHOVHOA THE GREAT COUNSEL THE SWEET ROSE OF SHARON THE GREAT DIVIDER THE FIRST AND THE LAST THE KING OF THE JEWS THE MORNING GLORYYYYYYY EMANUEL THE LIVING WATER JESUS He Said I,am The Good Sheperd And Know Of My Sheep AND Am Known Of Mine As The Father Knoweth MeEven So I The Father And I Lay My Life Down For My Sheep I HAVE WHICH Are Not Of This Fold Theme Also Oh Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy THAT Name Will Still Bring JESUS And they Shall Hear My Voice And There Shall Be One Fold Ane Shepered GLORY, Therefore Doth My Father Love Me Because I Lay Down My Life That I Might Take It Again NO MAN TAKETH IT FROM ME BUT I LAY IT DOWN FOR MYSELF GLORYYYY I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS COMMANDMENT I Have Recived From My Father, And Bless All Of Ya,s But i gotta Cut It Short AMEN AND AMEM Leaving Ya With HEBREWS Ch, 4 The Promise Of Rest
Old 04-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #2074
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) March 22nd

"Assaults on our faith and on the Scriptures come and go."

In his documentary The Lost Tomb of Jesus, Simcha Jacobovici claims archaeological evidence that disproves the resurrection of Christ. He says that the words “Jesus son of Joseph” found on a burial container near Jerusalem refer to Jesus of Nazareth. He also claims to have identified Jesus’ DNA. How valid are these conclusions? The Israel Antiquities Authority calls them “nonsense.”

There are strong arguments in favor of Jesus’ resurrection. Most compelling is the fact that every disciple except John died a martyr’s death. Central to their message was Jesus’ resurrection. If Christ had not been raised from the dead, why did the disciples choose to die rather than deny it? Assaults on our faith and on the Scriptures come and go. Don’t be shaken by these baseless attacks. Two thousand years ago, the disciples were eyewitnesses to the real tomb of Jesus. The angels told them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead?"

He is not here, but is risen!

Luke 24:6

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN AMEN AND AMEN
Old 04-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #2075
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 6th

"What does it mean to lay down our lives for our brothers?"

Sounds pretty extravagant, but the next verse in 1 John 3 reminds us that most often it's very simple: if we have a brother or sister in Christ with needs, we give up what we have to fill that need!

This is how we know love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.

1 John 3:16

Heaven

Old 04-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #2076
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen And Amen

NO LOVE GREATER Than His We Lay Down Our Lifes FOR OUR FRIENDS, He Needed Someone To Help Him Carry The Cross He Needed John The Babtist GLORYYYYYYYY To Babtise Him GLORY None Greater, As He Spoke Of Him And Had That Great Love Of Him Gloryyyyyyy As A friend And Brother And A warrior Who Came Up Out Of The Wilderness Like A wild Man TELLING THE SCRIBES AND THE PHARISEES OH GLORYYYYY REPENT NOW FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND GLORY, None Greater AND HE SPOKE CLEAR as he babtised the people He Babtised With Water Sprinkle Sprinkle BUT HE SAID ONE WILL COME AFTER ME WHOS SHOES IM NOT WORTHY TO LASP SHALL BABTISE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST AND WITH FIRE,
Old 04-07-2008, 06:11 AM   #2077
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 7th

"Cease from anger."

We are all capable of great anger. The passion is within each of us. However, we must rule the passion, instead of letting the passion rule us. God helps us control the beasts within. His is a power to set our hearts right and dispel our evil with His own goodness. Ask God's help, and He will help you to cease from anger and strife.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Psalm 37:8

Heaven

Old 04-08-2008, 06:21 AM   #2078
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 8th

"Integrity... Is It Possible?"

The measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he never would be found out. No one is born with godly character. But by studying God's Word and listening to His Holy Spirit, we can learn to hate falsehood and love integrity. David the psalmist ruled over a kingdom, and he was serious about doing what was right. He recognized how easy it is to slide down the slippery path of unethical behavior simply because it seems advantageous.

Give me understanding, that I may know Your testimonies.

Psalm 119:125

Heaven

Old 04-11-2008, 06:17 AM   #2079
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 11th

"He bore our sins."

He didn't just carry them, he suffered the penalty we deserved. His anguish was our healing, his suffering our righteousness. How can we ever think of going back to sin after he suffered so much to bear their penalty?

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness, by his wounds you have been healed.

1 Peter 2:24

Heaven

Old 04-12-2008, 07:11 AM   #2080
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 12th

"There are days that feel like a struggle for life."

How wonderful it would be to have someone come along and lift us up out of the struggle. God can do that. His Spirit renews and strengthens us. Through the loving power of God, we are pulled out of the darkest pit and set upon solid ground.

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

Psalm 40:2

Heaven

Old 04-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #2081
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 13th

"I blew it!"

Come to think of it, we've all blown it! We don't measure up. We're not divine. We might be decent, but decent won't do. Only the divine, the truly righteous, make it past the grave in glory. Thank God that grace is freely given and the price for our sin was paid by Jesus.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:23-24

Heaven

Old 04-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #2082
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Amen And Amen And Amen

Brother Thats Why It Is Written WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP HIS NAME SHALL BE SAVED OH JESUS THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MIGHTY PRECIOUS NAME THAT SPOKE AND SAID IN HIS DARKEST TIME Forgive Theme Father For They Know What THEY DO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY Post On Brother David Post On
Old 04-14-2008, 06:29 AM   #2083
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Re: Amen And Amen And Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Brother Thats Why It Is Written WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP HIS NAME SHALL BE SAVED OH JESUS THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MIGHTY PRECIOUS NAME THAT SPOKE AND SAID IN HIS DARKEST TIME Forgive Theme Father For They Know What THEY DO GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY Post On Brother David Post On

Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

Old 04-14-2008, 06:33 AM   #2084
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

April 14th

"When in doubt."

John the Baptist was languishing in prison and questioning his faith. He may well have wondered: Is Jesus the Messiah? Is His word true? Have I believed and labored in vain for my Master? Is this dark place my final reward for answering God's call?

Perhaps countless questions make their way through your mind as well: Is Jesus really the Savior? Have my sins been forgiven? Can I trust the Bible? Will I be raised from the dead? Does heaven lie ahead? Is all that I believe a cruel illusion? Most of us ask questions like these from time to time. I do... especially on those dark days when circumstances bring sorrow and bitter disappointment, when it seems there's no storybook ending to our lives.

These questionings are not failures of faith but tests of faith and can be answered in John the Baptist's way: We must take our doubts to Jesus. In His time and in His own wise way He will restore the confidence our hearts desire. Jesus didn't abandon John to his doubt. He sent word of the miracles He performed and the hope He preached...

Are you the Coming One, or do we look for another?

Matthew 11:3

Heaven

Old 04-14-2008, 11:20 PM   #2085
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Amen And Amen And Amen

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Amen Sis!!!

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, Only One Name Can Free Us From Doubt Free Us The Lies Of Death AND STRONG HOLDS AND ALL HELL HAS TO OFFER US FROM ITS ENDLESS BUFFET OF options ARE KING ATE THEIR AND DIGESTED IT TOOK ALL ITS POWER FROM PREVAILING JESUS CHRIST THE CORNER STONE WHO IS WORTHY OF NOT STOP SHOUT AND PRAISE OF HIS GLORY LETS EVERYBODY SCREAM JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS 4 Eva great precepts brother david Keep It Up