++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-17-2005, 11:06 PM   #76
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) Man, Titan & Uncertain, i just don't think people are understanding what we're trying to say here. yes, Stappy should have a personal life. but he's got a job, too. i'm not sure if Target would be too happy if I just decided I'd promise to show up for work, but then I'd end up not coming in, without calling. What if my reason was I was spending time w/ family & friends? That might be true, but it's irresponsible towards my employer to leave them hanging like that. That said, I'd be gone after failing to show up prolly only 3 or 4 days.
So, at least IMO, if Stapp makes promises he doesn't keep, should he be exempt from complaints from those who essentially employ him (music fans, through the music industry)? i would think not. that's fine if you stick up for Scotty, but please realize that there are those of us who are not particularly enamored with his actions/decisions/etc the past few years.

I have to say that i APPLAUD that analogy. That summed it up, and i wish i would have thought of something that clever, but i dont have a job right now....Awesome way of putting it RMadd

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me