++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 01-24-2003, 04:15 PM   #166
crisstee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Julbright you are so right!!! I have been following this thread and I totally agree with you and velocityidp. It is so funny how everyone else is willing to forgive when nobody has really even aplogized. You really cant forgive unless forgiveness has been asked for. Im sure we a realize that we are on this site to begin with because we love Creed so it doesnt have anything to do with that. Im not going to even repeat everything again because julbright and Velocityidp have said it perfectly!! I also wanted to say to 12 stones I think it is totally rude to velocityidp to tell him to shut up or get out. You dont have the right to dictate how others feel and that is what this site is about, to share and discuss. A lot of you just get rude when you hear what you dont want to hear and that is really unfair!!
Old 01-25-2003, 04:24 AM   #167
souldancer
USER INFO »
It was a PR statement from management - I didn't really expect anything deeper than that. It will be the band this coming year, that will bring the light to bear through their new music. I hope they get their overdue rest before they get back to work.
I am sick and tired of all the fire and brimstone about one bad night - and I laugh at those that preach about 'forgiveness' , as they seem to be the ones so stingy in forgiving.
Time to play some more Ode and move to another thread. Rocking on with Creed!
Old 01-25-2003, 06:16 PM   #168
Julbright
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by crisstee
Julbright you are so right!!! ... Im sure we a realize that we are on this site to begin with because we love Creed so it doesnt have anything to do with that.  Im not going to even repeat everything again because julbright and Velocityidp have said it perfectly!!  

Thanks for adding your support to the thread - I swore I was going to write only my one comment and be done with it, but here I am again -

I guess I am like an addict who needs her drug of choice - my happens to be Scott Stapp's passion, his voice, his depth! I walked on cloud nine for weeks after I saw them perform in August - I was totally moved by that concert. Therefore - I was so jazzed anticipating the 12/29 show and I wasn't able to get my "fix". I am left unsatisfied.

Again, this totally inappropriate behavior was more than a bad day, and the worst part has been the way it was handled afterward.

I don't spend all day every day stewing about this - but as you have said the reason we come to this website is to talk about Creed. Once I sign off I am over it for the day.

Anyway - I really am done now. Obviously nothing is going to change, so I am not trying to head up a campaign or anything. It just helps me to talk about it and get it off my chest. All done.
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie
Old 01-26-2003, 02:52 AM   #169
crisstee
USER INFO »
I wasn't even at the Chicago show and it stills makes me sad, I guess I kind of expected more from them. I saw them in L.A. in October and I was so blown away that I actually left the concert feeling so sad it was over. I came home and went straight to my computer to try and get tickets to San Diego that same Friday, I was blessed enough to tickets on the floor. My husband and I had such a great time, it was incredible. So I feel so bad for the people in Chicago who have not seen Creed before and this is what the got. I have been to a lot of concets and Creed is by the far the best!! I hope they open their next tour in Chicago julbright so you can get your fix and everyone else gets the awesome show they deserve.
Old 01-26-2003, 10:15 AM   #170
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
You know the will, Creed are band devoted 110% to their fans. They are on a well deserved break. I bet they come back to Chicago and put on the performance of a lifetime, until then let them rest.