++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-30-2004, 07:19 PM   #1
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
10/12/2004 - Pittsburgh, PA - Rock Club

Post your reviews here.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 10-13-2004, 03:15 PM   #2
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
What can I say? Another phenomenal show!!!
I got there around 3:30 p.m. and there were about 20 or 30 people in line, so I had a good spot. I also met two very nice guys who were standing behind me and halfway through the convo, he asked me if I'd ever gone to CreedFeed . Come to find out, it was Tremont4life, with whom I had quite a tussle during the rumor-flying stage of the Creed breakup, LOL...You never know whom you are going to meet! We had a great time, though, chatting about music, and he was very happy to get all the guys' autographs.

The venue was a lot smaller than the Electric Factory and I would say there were may a few hundred people there, but boy, were we all freakin' LOUD! They opened with ODR and I think they mixed up the set list a little. I can't remember the order as I wasn't lucky enough to snag a set list this time, but they did play all the songs and the Deep Purple cover. Myles was especially chatty last night, joking around with Mark and Brian. At one point, he sang Happy Birthday to some woman named Heather. He invited her right up on stage, too, and put his arm around her. Very sweet, LOL. I was also close enough to see that he was wearing a dogtag with the name Selena on it, which I believe is the name of his wife . Sweet.

The highlights for me, once again, were Watch Your Words, Find the Real (he so hit that insane high note...OMG), Burn It Down, Metalingus, In Loving Memory and Down to My Last. That one is a great audience participation number as is Shed My Skin. Myles puts out the mic for all to sing. The crowd was great and knew all of the words.

Mark had some problems with his amp on a couple of songs, so the guitar cut out, but then he started playing air guitar, which was pretty funny. They all just rolled with it. Myles kept right on singing and Flip and Brian kept right on playing.

I had a great view of Flip, the best of the three shows I went to, and man, he was just KILLING the kit. I thought he was going to pop the skins a few times! He is awesome!!

Brian also moved to our side of the stage a few more times, too, which was wicked awesome. I love him!
I wish I could go to more shows. These guys have a ton of energy and the shows are just such fun! I also have to say that this crowd, though the smallest, was the most wild, pit-wise. By the end, I was getting squished pretty good, hehe. All worth it, though!!!!

Submersed kicked ass again and I'm going to miss not seeing them for a while. I'm glad they are doing so well. There a very nice bunch of guys and I wish them nothing but continued success. Flicker and In Due Time and Hollow were just awesome last night, as was the whole set, which was too short, though, hehehe. The crowd chanted "One More Song" several times, but I guess they are all on a tight schedule, so they couldn't come back out. Donald, at the beginning said they had had two days off and that it sucked, LOL. He said he wants to play everyday. I thought that was cute!

Crossfade again was not my cup of tea, but they had a few fans who showed them love. It was the most enthusiasm I had seen for them in the three shows I went to.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:48 PM   #3
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Sounds like a freaking kick ass show there Kerry! Congrats! You have pics?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 10-13-2004, 05:14 PM   #4
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
No, I hardly every take a camera. I just get so into the music that I can't be bothered taking pics, LOL ...Oh, and I'd like to add that Mark is sounding great with the backing vocals. It's really nice to hear the harmonies! And it goes without saying that his solos and overall playing are just amazing at these shows. The FTR solo was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 08:24 PM   #5
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
The Best Concert Ever

Hey Dogstar, THAT WAS ME HE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO!!!! I am Heather! Oh I wish I knew you were going to be there and would have tried to meet you! What a great concert! I was second in from the stage right in front of Mark! Wow! Myles has such a wonderful voice. He sings with such emotion! They were so happy on stage. It was great all the joking around and everything! I am still on such an emotional high I can't believe it. My knees were shaking when he called me on stage. I was just trying to soak it all in. What a way to celebrate my birthday. The best ever! This was my birthday present from my hubby! He is so wonderful to me. Thank goodness he likes them too. He is a drummer and is a huge Flip fan. He got to talk drums to him afterwards. We hung around and got to talk to the guys and get autographs and pictures. I got some really great ones outside as well as inside. This group is amazing, I am so impressed with how they talked to each person and took their time with everyone. They were in no hurry to get on that bus and you could tell they were enjoying interacting with the fans. All I can say is that they KICK ASS!!!!!! Also I met Michael too, wow he is a great guy too. We talked to him for over 10 minutes. He was so friendly, like we've known him for years! I know I am rambling on and on, sorry. Over all it was the best concert I have ever been to!
Just give love to all-Let's give love to all**We've seen our share of ups and downs Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant It feels so good to reunite Within yourself and within your mind Let's find peace there:band:
Old 10-13-2004, 08:33 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Holy crap! I was standing about three or four people away from you, to your left!!! MAN, I wish I had known that before! You and Myles were right in front of me when he was singing to you! I had on a black v-neck short-sleeved shirt and jeans. I have dark curly hair and oval-shaped glasses. I was right behind the woman with the black Creed beanie and black Creed shirt. I don't blame you for having wobbly knees. I don't think I ever would have made it up there, LOL! Your hubby rules for getting you that for a birthday present!
Old 10-13-2004, 08:38 PM   #7
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
Wow

Hey I did see you! Wow! I wish I would have been able to meet you. When I talked to Michael I asked if he had seen you cause I wasnt sure if you were definitly coming! Oh I am so glad you had a good time. How did you like the city? That was a long drive, but wow, worth it!!!! So the guy that was infront of me was Tremont4life? Holy cow, he was really nice and leaned over the stage so we could see. He was really nice. Boy you just never know!
Just give love to all-Let's give love to all**We've seen our share of ups and downs Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant It feels so good to reunite Within yourself and within your mind Let's find peace there:band:
Old 10-13-2004, 08:48 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by #1creedfan) Hey I did see you! Wow! I wish I would have been able to meet you. When I talked to Michael I asked if he had seen you cause I wasnt sure if you were definitly coming! Oh I am so glad you had a good time. How did you like the city? That was a long drive, but wow, worth it!!!! So the guy that was infront of me was Tremont4life? Holy cow, he was really nice and leaned over the stage so we could see. He was really nice. Boy you just never know!
Well, it's nice to meet you after the fact, LOL!!! I wish I had known you were on the board!! Yes, Tremonti4life was the guy with the gray Southpark hoodie on and very dark hair. That was sweet of him to do that for you guys! I have been to Pittsburgh three or four times, always for fun stuff. The people are always nice, too! I loved that club last night, small but intimate and the sound was awesome. It also was the first time I went to Pittsburgh and didn't get lost!!! God bless mapquest, LOL. I also have been to your baseball stadium and it's my second favorite of all the news ones.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:24 AM   #9
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) No, I hardly every take a camera. I just get so into the music that I can't be bothered taking pics, LOL ...Oh, and I'd like to add that Mark is sounding great with the backing vocals. It's really nice to hear the harmonies! And it goes without saying that his solos and overall playing are just amazing at these shows. The FTR solo was INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, and Myles is a monster on stage!!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 11-16-2004, 12:35 AM   #10
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Hey #1Creedfan, You are welcome for the photo taking ops It was very very cool meeting all of you, i had a really wicked time, good music, good people to hang out with, and back problems from leaning over the stage so you could take pictures no, im glad you got the opportunity, god only knows I didnt take a camera, and was very upset that i didnt get to take any pictures... oh well, i guess there is always next time!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 11-17-2004, 02:58 PM   #11
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
Hey there Tremonti4life

Hey I have pictures from the concert. I am really dumb when it comes to posting them online. I actually have pictures with Tremonti and your head right there !!! If you want I can send them to you! Or someone could tell me how to post them. I got some really great ones! Some are a little dark, but I did get some really great shots! Thanks again for being so generous. And also Dogstar, It was great meeting you too! Sorry I havent been on here in a while, have had bronchitis, now for almost 2 weeks, and had a terrible head cold before that. Oh well, all of you are so great here on this message board. Maybe next time we can actually get together and met each other.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:47 PM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Heather, I hope you are feeling better soon. Man, bronchitis sucks. I've had that a few times. Rest up! Very cool about the pics!!
Old 11-18-2004, 01:01 AM   #13
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Oh Heather, that would be awesome if you could send them to me, i would be eternally thankful, seeing as how it was pretty much the veiw from where i was standing, it would be AWESOME!!!! Let me know how you want to send them, and ill tell ya how to do it!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 11-19-2004, 01:26 PM   #14
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
Pictures from Pittsburgh

I hope this works right! I am going to try and put the pictures on here!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AB 4.JPG (69.2 KB, 472 views)
File Type: jpg Ab10.jpg (60.1 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg AB 8.JPG (66.3 KB, 432 views)
File Type: jpg Ab12.jpg (75.0 KB, 461 views)
File Type: jpg Ab16.jpg (74.7 KB, 457 views)
Old 11-19-2004, 01:41 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Heather, those are great pics! LOOOOVE the one with you and Myles. And I think tremonti4life's head is in a couple of your shots, LOL! Thanks for sharing!!