++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 08-30-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lucid 101

Dream 8/28

I am sitting in the darkness. I am not aware of my surroundings it is void of form.

I am sitting and looking at the bottom of my foot. No pain, no feeling, its not itching so why am I looking so intently at it?

Suddenly I notice something like a thorn sticking out of it. I began mashing around it and with "applied pressure" the thorn got larger and began to come out of my skin. But WAIT a moment!!!...my eyes deceived me.

It was not a thorn at all but as "I pressed harder" the object began to surface, it was silver and the more I pressed the larger it grew in size, until out popped a pair of "Toe Nail Clippers"...Yes. I dreamed a pair of toe nail clippers came out of the bottom of my foot.

Once "I freed the clippers", it left a pretty large hole in my foot that closed up completely by the time I woke up.

DREAM OVER!!!

Moral of the Dream: Sometimes with a lot of focus and a little pressure we can make something out of nothing, even with the use of the soles of our foots! Yes I said FOOTS! I like the way it sounds.

Life Application: Once upon a time, A mom and daughter decide to move far away. Far away from family, far away from friends. To start over, to make new friends and to live a life they have dreamed of and talked about for years, preparing for the moment day after day, year after year, until finally it becomes a reality to them both.

But once in paradise, financial tragedy strikes. The check was supposed to be in the mail..but it wasn't. Thousands of dollars owed and due to them, but not in their possession. Every avenue is closed, no financial means. The two thankfully have paid the rent and the toe truck that tried to repossess the only vehicle they have... can't find where it is parked.

Toe = Tow (remember that)

To be continued....

Last edited by Sasa : 08-30-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Sasa
USER INFO »
Re: Lucid 101

Part II

The Repo issue got handled with a prayer and a phone call and $20. All is well in the travel department. We had the tow truck driver put out of commission. No... NOT assassinated, he was called off by the Big GUY!

On the other hand in desperation the two beautiful ladies put their heads together and decided to go walking in the midst of their financial problem and enjoy the beautiful day, after all it costs nothing to enjoy nature. So they put their running shorts and shoes on and struck out across the beautiful tropical paradise they now call home.

In the middle of talking and walking to the starting line for the running to begin, I had a light bulb moment. I yelled to my daughter, "THE DREAM"...it was telling me something...It was a message.

A message for this moment in time.

I told her to create, it takes focus and energy.... ALOT of ENERGY...and the more people you get to affirm the exact thought, in unison, the faster manifestation occurs. The more people exerting energy is the "pressure" it takes to produce the effect. In the dream I used two fingers to apply pressure in order to release the clippers from within my foot. I couldn't do it with one finger...IT HAD TO BE TWO!!!

So together we came up with an affirmation and she decided to sing hers, while I repeated it over and over....and you guessed it ...while we ran!!! consistant prayer (invocation), calling on The Father, The Creator of all that is to be with us in the process. We had nothing to loose and everything to gain.

We Ran, And Ran, and chanted, and prayed, and prayed some more...and sang. The sweat began to drip from our bodies and the energy was at a a maximum exertion...and we never missed A WORD...and together with GOD the CREATOR...we were blessed with the money we needed by the time we returned to our home.

We walked in and both of us had received calls, telling us my check had been found...it had been mailed to the wrong address, and had been overlooked as JUNK MAIL...all of sudden the caller said, something told me to OPEN IT and lo and behold...it wasn't junk mail at all...but the paycheck I was supposed to receive a week ago.

LUCID LESSON #1.

Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
Sasa
USER INFO »

The Ghost Dance

at Wounded Knee

http://www.native-americans-online.c...ngseternal.jpg

Old 09-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #4
Sasa
USER INFO »

The Ghost Dance

at "Wounded KNEE"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...A_-_530915.jpg

Something scared the guards so bad...they began shooting the participants...
Old 09-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #5
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Pause now to ask yourself the following question: "Am I dreaming or awake, right now?" Be serious, really try to answer the question to the best of your ability and be ready to justify your answer." Stephen Laberge
Old 09-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #6
Sasa
USER INFO »

"As a result, there was unrest on the reservations.[10] It was during this time that news spread among the reservations of a Paiute prophet named Wovoka, founder of the Ghost Dance religion. He had a vision that the Christian Messiah, Jesus Christ, had returned to earth in the form of a Native American.[11]
The Messiah would raise all the Native American believers above the earth"
Old 09-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #7
Sasa
USER INFO »

"During this time the white man would disappear from Native lands, the buffalo herds and all the other animals would return in abundance, and the ghosts of their ancestors would return to earth — hence the word "Ghost" in "Ghost Dance". They would then return to earth to live in peace. All this would be brought about by performance of the "Ghost Dance".

Brought on by the performance of the GHOST DANCE.

unified belief, HIGH ENERGY...multiple BODIES = CREATION.

Last edited by Sasa : 09-02-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
Sasa
USER INFO »

Again something freaked out the guards that day and they began shooting, men, women and children. The massacre was covered up to look like rebellion. It wasn't rebellion. It was CREATION.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #9
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Central to the Natdia religion was the dance itself - dancing in a circular pattern continuously - which induced a state of religious ecstasy."

Resource: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-ghostdance.html
Old 09-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #10
Sasa
USER INFO »

The movement began with a dream by Wovoka (named Jack Wilson in English), a Northern Paiute, during the solar eclipse on January 1, 1889. He claimed that, in his dream, he was taken into the spirit world and saw all Native Americans being taken up into the sky and the Earth opening up to swallow all Whites and to revert back to its natural state. The Native Americans, along with their ancestors, were put back upon the earth to live in peace. He also claimed that he was shown that, by dancing the round-dance continuously, the dream would become a reality and the participants would enjoy the new Earth.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #11
Sasa
USER INFO »

"European Americans were alarmed by the sight of the many Great Basin and Plains tribes performing the Ghost Dance, worried that it might be a prelude to armed attack. Among them was the US Indian Agent at the Standing Rock Agency where Chief Sitting Bull lived. US officials decided to take some of the chiefs into custody in order to quell what they called the "Messiah Craze." "
Old 09-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #12
Sasa
USER INFO »

"At daybreak on December 29, 1890, Col. Forsyth ordered the surrender of weapons and the immediate removal and transportation of the Indians from the "zone of military operations" to awaiting trains. A search of the camp confiscated 38 rifles and more rifles were taken as the soldiers searched the Indians. None of the old men were found to be armed. Yellow Bird harangued the young men who were becoming agitated by the search and the tension spread to the soldiers.[17]
Specific details of what triggered the fight are debated. According to some accounts, a medicine man named Yellow Bird began to perform the Ghost Dance, reiterating his assertion to the Lakota that the ghost shirts were bulletproof. "
Old 09-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #13
Sasa
USER INFO »

"During this time a medicine man, gaudily dressed and fantastically painted, executed the maneuvers of the ghost dance, raising and throwing dust into the air. He exclaimed 'Ha! Ha!' as he did so, meaning he was about to do something terrible, and said, 'I have lived long enough,' meaning he would fight until he died. Turning to the young warriors who were squatted together, he said 'Do not fear, but let your hearts be strong." Eyewitness to a Massacre
Philip Wells was a mixed-blood Sioux who served as an interpreter for the Army

Resource: http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/knee.htm

Last edited by Sasa : 09-02-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #14
Sasa
USER INFO »

"When dreaming I'm guided to another world / Time and time again / At sunrise I fight to stay asleep / 'Cause I don't want to leave the comfort of this place" Creed lyrics to HIGHER
Old 09-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #15
Sasa
USER INFO »

IN 1973....

Another incident happened at Wounded Knee...

Many believers gathered together and through unification and dance CREATED.

Officials were blinded by what they thought the real reason for the gathering was...instead the Native Americans had something else IN MIND. They knew that if the real reason for the gathering got out...it would be prevented by outside interference from those preventing the manifestation. So they created a smoke screen in order to blind onlookers for the real reason for the gathering. The vision was in the process of being realized.

40 years later...It is time!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...y0i8o1_500.jpg