++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 08-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
jpbcpb
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Philly show last night

My wife and I went to the Philly/Camden show last night and I must say it was awesome! THe band played awesome together and Scott sounded great. When Mark and Scott stood side by side and had some intimate words the crowd cheered wildly. Ive gone to 6 Creed concerts over the years and this was just as good as the rest. Scotts voice is a little different from when he was in his early 20s but he still sounds great. All singers voices change a bit as they grow older. They even threw "What If" in the set list. "Overcome was the only new song played last night. Scott was also very gracious to all the fans thanking everyone repeatedly and talking to the crowd alot. Creed has gone through problems just like all bands do over the years but the special connection that made them great will always be there.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Re: Philly show last night

great review! you know we all bash Stapp, and Im guilty as well but everyone coming away from the shows says stapp sounds good.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:21 AM   #3
Echoes
USER INFO »

nice review! thanks! glad to hear you thought Stapp sounded great!
Old 08-15-2009, 04:23 AM   #4
Chris98GT
USER INFO »

Good to hear. I am looking forward to the 8/30 show.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

I was at that show too with Dogstar and some other friends and it was phenomenal!! First time hearing Unforgiven live. They sounded tight and their chemistry was amazing. You're right, Scott's voice was definitely different and he was really putting his all into it. Philly was a very enthusiastic crowd and they seemed to feed off the audience's energy. LOVED this show and was glad to see them so happy.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

We had a great time and the show was indeed phenomenal. What a treat to see them all so happy on stage. Was good to hear the drums so prominent! Flip rocked.
Old 08-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »

I'm sooo glad my daughter and I flew out for this show!!! Not only getting to see Creed again, which makes me soo happy, but getting to hang out with 3 of the most awesome women I Know!! Dogstar is the bomb and TeriB!! It was soo awesome to see Teri again, it's been 5 looonnngg years and I missed you sooo much!! And you look absolutely terrific (but you always have!!!) And many thanks to Dogstar for putting us up and putting up with us!! ;O) I love you guys!! And of course Creed too!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 08-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Right back at ya, sista! We always have such a great time!!
Old 08-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

KAREN!!!!!! I was so happy to finally get to see you again!!! Can't believe the last time we saw each other was when I got my tree taken down!!!

It was fantastic to hang out with you and Anna and Kerri and Linda!!! Wish we could do it MORE!!!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-16-2009, 01:06 AM   #10
colbymercury
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by jpbcpb) My wife and I went to the Philly/Camden show last night and I must say it was awesome! THe band played awesome together and Scott sounded great. When Mark and Scott stood side by side and had some intimate words the crowd cheered wildly. Ive gone to 6 Creed concerts over the years and this was just as good as the rest. Scotts voice is a little different from when he was in his early 20s but he still sounds great. All singers voices change a bit as they grow older. They even threw "What If" in the set list. "Overcome was the only new song played last night. Scott was also very gracious to all the fans thanking everyone repeatedly and talking to the crowd alot. Creed has gone through problems just like all bands do over the years but the special connection that made them great will always be there.

Scott is 10 years older not 30. There in no excuse.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:32 AM   #11
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) KAREN!!!!!! I was so happy to finally get to see you again!!! Can't believe the last time we saw each other was when I got my tree taken down!!!

It was fantastic to hang out with you and Anna and Kerri and Linda!!! Wish we could do it MORE!!!!

It was such a great day for me!! Hanging with our original "Creedfreak" gang! I still remember Fort Wayne soo fondly...The day I met you, Kerri and Elayne for the first time and what an experience we had that day/night!! And remember Chad? What a sweetheart he was!! And the get-togethers we had over the first few years and the other awesome "Creedfreaks" we met along the way...I wish sometimes that we could go back to 2002 and start all over again!!
I was so happy that we all got our favorite songs on Thursday..I was like there's Teri's, Kerri's and my songs...and of course your little angels song, My Sacrifice...I miss you already!! ;O)
Luv ya hun....take care
Creedhead

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed
Old 08-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

Right ON!!!!!!!!!!!