++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #2956
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"RIDDLE ME THIS... RIDDLE ME THAT"

What is it," asked the Sphinx,"That walks on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon and on three legs in the evening?"

(or maybe it should really be three legs at noon, and two legs in the evening?)

And all who passed her way had to answer that question - or be devoured.

For Lack is the greatest evil that mankind has to contend with.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0...jkuso1_500.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 04-04-2012 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #2957
Sasa
USER INFO »

Open ...Sesame

“And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever. Even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not. But ye know Him. For He dwelleth with you and shall be in you.” —JOHN 14:16-17.

What is this “Open, Sesame” of life? What is the Philosopher’s Stone which turns everything it touches into gold? It is any controlling idea or desire so intense, so alive and real, that it carries utter faith with it and thus involuntarily establishes a contact with the Holy Spirit within, which attracts to itself everything it needs for its fulfillment.

Collier, Robert. The Life Magnet (p. 47).

I'm experiencing something very odd at the moment. I read that when one door closes God opens another. I think when we have done all we can do in faith and spirit, and in strength, when we have given an idea all that we can muster within us and it just doesn't work, then we have to know that it wasn't meant to be and trust that there is something much better that will still get us in the same position or better in the end. Sure its very upsetting, especially after you have worked so hard to produce certain results. I think we are only human we have emotions, we cry, we get angry..its the way we were made...when I get upset it makes me realize what thoughts I am thinking and I have to step back and realign myself to start over and sometimes that takes a few days. We set Goals but sometimes, a greater goal awaits with way more rewards than the tiny one we set previously for ourselves.

When we tap into what we were destined to become, the little goals no longer work, but something way BIGGER is in the works, because at the core of our being is only love and love isn't small. Its huge and abundant..really all that is, its the finish line. In life once we reach that kind of love, everything that surrounds us is a vibrational match for what we have finally tapped into.

Don't know where that came from this morning but I am going with the flow, inspired by Mr. Collier and John I presume.

I found this video the other day, This woman completely changed her life in one year. I was moved... It's called "REVERSAL OF FORTUNE". As soon as she changed her body...everything else followed, so it started within her being, when she changed the world changed around her. Just one outstanding example,a life application of what I was saying previously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phmih...GHQ&lf=mh_lolz

You have to read the paragraph under the video to find out how her life changed for the better.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-04-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #2958
Sasa
USER INFO »

Full Moon Productions...

“If any of you lack wisdom,” said James, “let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive anything from the Lord.”—James 1:5-6.

The earnest desire for some definite thing, coupled with the sincere belief in your power to get it through the Spirit within, is the most powerful force in the world.

As Marie Corelli says in “Life Everlasting”: “Nothing in the universe can resist the force of a steadfastly fixed resolve. What the spirit truly seeks must, by eternal law, be given to it, and what the body needs for the fulfillment of the spirit’s demands will be bestowed. From the sunlight and the air and the hidden things of space strength shall be daily and hourly renewed.

Everything in nature shall aid in bringing to the resolved soul that which it demands. There is nothing within the circle of creation that can resist its influence. Success, wealth, triumph upon triumph come to every human being who daily ‘sets his house in order’—whom no derision can drive from his determined goal, whom no temptation can drag from his appointed course.”

Collier, Robert (2010-12-30). The Life Magnet (pp. 48-49).

Nice contest going on at Hay House publishing, Winner gets a contract and $5000 advance. 50,000 words..best fiction.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:35 AM   #2959
Sasa
USER INFO »

Where is it? I can't SEE anything but the sweat in my eyes...

Greg was always told growing up that if he ever wanted to have anything he would have to get out there and work hard for it. By the sweat of his brow his bread would come. So through out his life he worked, day in and day out for small pieces of bread to feed himself and his family. He lived week to week barely getting by. At times he would only have enough in his pocket for something to drink until he was paid at the end of the week by his employer. Days would go by, exactly the same, there was no passion in his job, and no zest for life, just the same old thing. The fear that something may happen to prevent his weekly check from coming in was always at the forefront of his mind. What if the bills didn't get paid. His family would be out on the street, homeless and hungry. He had to work hard at this dead end job, there was not enough time left in the day to look for a new job or to gain an education his family depended on him to supply their needs.

One day Greg was walking home from work, when he saw a penny on heads peering up at him, he believed in luck, so he bent down to pick it up. As he stood up a stranger blocked his view...the stranger knew Greg, because he called him by name. Greg was curious but responded politely and waited for the tall man to speak. "You have been lied to", said the ghostly figure, "all these years you have been believing that you were living a life of lack, and so life supplied you with just what you saw, just what you believed to be true". "When in fact you have inherited a fortune, you are the Son of a KING. This KING owns everything and it's HIS good PLEASURE to share the KINGDOM with you. You have always been wealthy and blessed and your new life is waiting for you." Greg was baffled and really didn't know what to say. There was something powerful in the stranger's voice that made him believe in what he was saying.

The stranger proceeded to show him abundance in a way that changed his life forever. To open his eyes from the darkness he had been born into. He turned on a light in Greg and showed him the Son. You see, Greg, " There is plenty of air for all of us to breath, it never runs out, so one man or small group of people can't hoard all the air, nor do we need to be envious of one who may be breathing faster than another. We all KNOW that we all belong to it and it belongs to us, it doesn't run out, the supply is infinite. The truth is, the supply of all that is, is infinite. Greg, all you need to do my son, Is see it, because it's here now, The Son is here now and never truly left. A piece of that inheritance has always been in your heart and you felt it, you only needed someone special to open your eyes to the truth.

With that said, the stranger disappeared, and a strong wind swept over Greg. Swift chills spread over him like a wave, from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. He was in enveloped with a tingling sensation all over his body. With tears he looked down at the penny he held in his hand, and for the first time in his life truly saw the words, "In God We Trust", and said with a soft whisper, "Thank You, my Lord."

http://www.valleephotos.com/Other/St...ur-Hands-L.jpg

Who would think ONE CENT could multiple into abundance in everyway over night. (GOD ECONOMICS)

"He that have a bountiful eye shall be blessed." King Solomon in the Book of Proverbs

“He who dares assert the I (EYE), May calmly wait, while hurrying fate Meets his demand with sure supply.”

“Make channels for the streams of love,
Where they may broadly run,
For Love has overflowing streams
To fill them every one; *
“But if at any time we cease
Such channels to provide,
The very founts of Love for us,
Will soon be parched and dried; *
“For we must share if we would keep
Such blessings from above,
Ceasing to give, we cease to have,
Such is the law of Love.”

BLESSINGS...

Sphinx..signing off.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-06-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #2960
Sasa
USER INFO »

The appearance of Failure...only happens to rescue the fallen.

“I know that my Redeemer liveth.”—Job 19:25.

“Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him.”—Job 13:15.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-08-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #2961
Sasa
USER INFO »

Not your Average Gardener....

http://benpicketthome.files.wordpres...-rembrandt.jpg

John 20:15 ~

"Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away"

John 20:16-18 "Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her."

(Rabboni also means Teacher.)

She didn't recognize Him...until he called her by name. I think that is a very important thing to remember. She had walked with him closely for a very long time. Should she not have been able to recognize Him?...unless of course. He had a different appearance.

It's a Good Day...HE IS RISEN! He's not on the cross...He
defeated it!

Was led to this ....today (Thankful)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz42S...73RVAAAAAAAAAQ

Last edited by Sasa : 04-08-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #2962
Sasa
USER INFO »

A Time to Plant...

Filling our mind with optimism, beautiful images, and loving thoughts everyday until HALFTIME will result in the last 2 quarter's of the day reflecting how life responds to us in accordance with the first 2 quarter's.

Everything I spend (regardless of form) comes back to me times ten.

http://i.kazantip.com/i/thumbs/kazan...ppy-people.jpg

http://vitalityconsultant.com/wp-con...to-300x212.png

http://www.lovegurug.com/blog/wp-con...-Back-Love.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GpIqc5vZK3...740_988858.jpg

http://www.globalanimal.org/wp-conte...-Hugs-Dove.jpg

Just a few examples...

A few more..

http://indierocket.com/thoughts1110.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/bhfiwords/thought06_jan29.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 04-09-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:28 AM   #2963
Sasa
USER INFO »

Life Applications...

I practice what I speak about as much as possible. There are times when I may be on the verge of practicing when I first talk about something but I try not to share the news until I have tried it myself.

Yesterday I worked really hard at distancing myself from CNN..HA! until lunch, then after lunch...oddly enough... I had no craving for it anymore.
I thought over and over in my mind pure thoughts, good thoughts, loving things and focused on my blessings throughout the morning.

When we left for the evening and took our standard 60 mile drive to practice. I went to the gym myself after dropping my child off at her destination. Well let me tell you...I had a great workout. But when it was over...I realized I had brought a change of everything except my shirt. So I had to put my sweat covered shirt back on..YUK..and walk to my vehicle.

I thought to myself...I will buy a shirt, but I will still have to walk in a store like this. So I decide to raise down both windows to air dry, it worked. Well I make a wrong turn and go up a little side street of which I have never noticed before. What happened next was BEAUTIFUL. I smelled the most amazing flowers I have ever encountered. It filled my entire vehicle with the most amazing scent, much better than my sweat. Smelled like honeysuckle but better. They were white and lined both sides of the street, it was nice..and to think it was downtown, right near major traffic. Had I remembered my shirt..I would not have encountered them because my windows would have been up.

Well the evening gets even better....I get in a conversation with my friend about an upcoming 5k, and we are deciding which ones we want to do. Then I remember this ad I saw on the TV about this one called..The Color RUN......We are signing up for Sept.

Here it is..AMAZING VIDEO and IMAGES to start the DAY right again... AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN AT THIS EVENT...WATCH IT! Can't wait I am so excited...and the Kids are going to love this!

Its called the Happiest 5K on the Planet!

some pics...

Santa?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...jutzo1_500.jpg

http://visualnews.columnfivemedia.ne...PM-600x400.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yJmIFpb4Xf...color+run+.jpg

If you watch, its guaranteed to make your day! I promise..(All 3 videos about 4 minutes)

http://thecolorrun.com/video/

I wonder what this day holds?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #2964
Sasa
USER INFO »

As I Focus on being well...the rest of the body follows

Wow...focused on the good stuff til Halftime...last quarter production as follows:
new clients...
large order for the second time this quarter (more to come waiting on calls)...
New team name
new friends...
nice talk w/ niece...
new inspirations...
clean home...
organized study time...
quality time w/ friend...
quality time w/ child...
quality time w/ director..
quiet evening w/ self...
prayer time....
So Blessed...
Received email from the GoodNews network...
I even had time for a hot shower...

Will share one story a man shared yesterday on his ability to focus on wellness to actually get rid of a cyst that his Dr. wanted to remove surgically. He removed it himself!!! I was so inspired by this man's story, and hope its a great start to focusing on great things before noon.

"A cyst appeared on my pinkie finger's main knuckle. I saw a doctor about it, and she recommended that I get it surgically removed on an out-patient basis. She said that cysts like this one don't go away on their own, and it was better to remove it sooner rather than later, because they can develop into worse conditions later on down the road.

Money was tight, so I put it off. I decided to make the cyst a test case. Could I get rid of it simply using LOA? That was the test.

I began the test in early January 2008. My first few attempts didn't get me anywhere, and I was still struggling mightily with my own negative thoughts that kept entering my head. Finally, though, I chanced upon the solution. I realized that I needed to focus on what I wanted my finger to be like without a cyst on it, rather than focusing on the cyst itself. So how could I do that? After all, whenever I looked at my finger, I'd see the cyst and thereby reinforce its presence there.

It finally occurred to me that I have two pinkie fingers, and that one of them was cyst free. So I focused on my right-hand pinkie finger, the cyst-free one, and thought to myself how cool it would be when my left-hand pinkie finger looked the same way. I even told myself that this was how my left-hand pinkie already looked! The idea made me feel good. After focusing on this thought and feeling for a few minutes, I removed the topic from my mind, resolving only not to look at my left-hand pinkie for the rest of the month. It was the only way I could think of to keep my mind from wandering back onto the negative messages such as, "Oh dear, my left-hand pinkie still has a cyst on the knuckle!"

Fortunately, this proved to be enough of a diversion that I forgot about the cyst for the next 2-3 weeks. Finally, one day I remembered the cyst and quickly looked at my left-hand pinkie finger. It was gone!

Needless to say, I was amazed and entranced by this result. "My God...it actually worked!"

Good Day...it just keeps getting...better, and better, and better, and better.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-11-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:06 AM   #2965
Sasa
USER INFO »

GUIDANCE...

“Call upon the Almighty,” says the old Eastern Sage. “He will help thee. Thou needst not perplex thyself about anything else. Shut thy eyes and while thou art asleep, God will change thy bad fortune into good.”

“Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. “For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.” —JEREMIAH 17:7-8.

I have found in my own personal experience that the more I cling to being happy and really focusing and working on my thought process, that I don't see what others see. What happens is that it is almost like walking in another dimension but in a shared environment. The world begins to unfold a new landscape as we change our way of thinking. A world view that aligns with my internal vibration and the energy I am giving it. It is truly miraculous and everyday is a new adventure for me.

Phone call. One of my directors guiding my business practices. I always like to listen to something motivating and love to be inspired.

She said... "We know that there was only ONE that was perfect...We are not and that's ok. Don't wait til you are perfect, Get out there HAVE FUN and LOVE PEOPLE...right now... just as you are."

I don't know what it was that grabbed me because those words are simple and I've probably heard it a million times. But there was something about it that completely excited me. I think it was the LOVING PEOPLE part...lately I find that doing just that one activity is so much fun in itself.

Learning different methods of communication and really getting into the minds of others is fascinating to me. People really just want to know they are special and accepted, they want to be loved. And everyday I want to make that a priority not only in business but in my personal life as well.

I was talking to my child about the Color Run, the children are ready for that one. But the neat part about that race is that everyone is HAPPY. Something about being covered in paint..makes you laugh. When you have that many people exuding that type of energy in one location....MIRACLES HAPPEN...Beautiful things occur. And I want to be there to witness it.

Its the same on the opposite end of the spectrum..When you have a large body of consciousness all fixed on anger and hate. Destruction occurs...natural disasters. Tragedy in many forms. It is a natural law, we align with an energy inside and the environment reflects it.

And to think I had no idea what I was going to talk about when I got up this morning.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-12-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #2966
Sasa
USER INFO »

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=3rd+e...2&tx=124&ty=50

Last edited by Sasa : 04-13-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #2967
Sasa
USER INFO »

A Day of Reckoning...

"The day of revealing shall see what it sees: A seeing of facts, a sifting of rumors, An insight won by the black sacred ‘awa,..."

actually that was in reference to one drinking a potent drink of KAVA KAVA...which can cause you to have very vivid dreams.
It also relaxes the mind.

http://kavatea.net/wp-content/upload...phrodisiac.jpg

http://www.kava-kava-tea.com/images/...a-yogi-tea.jpg

It's a pretty little plant...

http://www.allnatural.net/herbimages/Kava-kava.jpg

Kava in pill form or as a tea is what we have. It's just a little green plant. Perfectly natural, perfectly legal and calms the mind and the body.

All the info...

http://www.criticalbench.com/Kava-Ka...ent-Review.htm

I had this dream last night, it's funny I just remembered it. I was in this meeting with an African American man, He was reviewing my life in paperwork. He had been following me and doing background checks on me for years. He said something about some things I do that no one is supposed to know about. And I said..What are you..a psychic? He said, "no I just made some phone calls... You passed, and you are in!" He gave me this long scroll like paper that I had trouble refolding... I worked on folding it back up for hours in the dream. But this other girl with me..didn't make it. That was sad.
I loved that man for some reason. Gave him a big hug...knocked things off his desk it was an excitable moment. hmmm? but...What did it mean?

Then I found myself driving 12 hours...to some distant place. for something... must be a premonition. It is...I feel it!

Last edited by Sasa : 04-13-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 AM   #2968
Sasa
USER INFO »

A Side NOTE on KAVA.

The beauty of Kava is that it calms one that has anxiety without causing a loss of cognitive function. When taken appropriately. If you have a speech to give or test to take. Its the optimum choice to get the edge off. 100 mg. (JUST ONE)

The Side effects are liver issues if you take it everyday or ingest half a bottle or mix it with alcohol or Tylenol which also has a toxic effect on the liver. This leads to death..or a liver transplant. It should not be mixed with antidepressants.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #2969
Sasa
USER INFO »

Horses....

I was on my home a few days ago when I saw this really beautiful black horse running outside the fence. There were others, but they were on the inside looking at him intensely, wondering probably, HOW DID HE DO THAT?

I don't know how he got out, but he was finally free. Do you know what he was doing? Trying to get back in!

He had been inside the fence so long that he wanted back in, and couldn't figure out how to get in there with the rest of them. He was running up and down the boundaries of the fence looking for a way in.

It reminds me of us when we finally escape the box, we peak out...get a glimpse, play a moment...and then get back in there. I'm in the box, I'm out of the box....In the Box...Out of the Box.

I suppose its because we are conditioned to stay in the box. And getting used to the outside takes time. The beauty of it is: once we find the way out, the path is visible always ...so moving forward in our own time is all that is left to do.

I think finding others on the outside as well...Helps. Had there been a group of other horses to play with, He probably would have wondered off with them into the free pastures. He didn't want to be on the outside alone.

Reminds me of this excerpt I once read about this horse that was beaten and tamed and put into a fence. He had lost all his fight, all his happiness, his freedom had been stolen from him..so he thought.

As he lay there in a pool of his own tears on the inside of that fence, bleeding from the wounds of those hateful men. He was just about to loose hope when he heard a voice that came from somewhere...and felt a gentle hand touch his face..and the voice said, "Open your eyes" as he did his tears in the pool of water below him transformed into the words, "You are freedom and freedom is you." With renewed strength he got up and ran through the fence as if it was invisible..in clear sight of all who watched. They were all STUNNED and in DISBELIEF of what they had just witnessed. They still had his blood on their hands...

Couldn't hold him down....

It was a nice story with a beautiful ending/beginning.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-14-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:29 AM   #2970
Sasa
USER INFO »

Here he is....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cyshGWpPjv...lack_horse.jpg

Some to play with...

http://www.free-desktop-backgrounds..../538585716.jpg