++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-15-2011, 07:19 AM   #2866
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

WATER

Can you take me higher?
To a place where blind men see?

My friend I'd sacrifice all those nights,
If I could make the earth an my dreams the same. CREED (HIGHER)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erFoL...eature=related

FACT:
As babies we are approximately 75 to 80% water and as we grow older this percentage decreases until the percentage is reduced to approximately 60 to 65% for men and 50 to 60% for women. The human brain is about 85% water and our bones are between 10 to 15% water.

Cells are made up of mostly WATER. We have BILLIONS of cells in our body.

How does energy effect water?

Water is a perfect conductor of electricity and this becomes important in the day to day operation of our bodies. For example, the electrical potential is shared between the brain neurons through electrochemical transmitters. This electrical potential of brain chemistry must be present for any of our "thoughts" to take place.

What does that have to do with the price of eggs?...nothing J/K

It is a fact that the spoken word is a vibration, an energy just as any sound. This energy effects us in a positive or negative fashion as we recieve it into our being. But the connection is physical as well as mental.

Example: Stressfull thoughts cause a release of catacholamines in your body that make things happen such as high heart rate, etc. Chemicals within you mix to form a reaction. You are the chemist, your body produces substances that can heal you or kill you based on your thought process. Isn't that interesting?

A Japanese Scientist did a research project on WATER's REACTION to positive and negative words. Now the water didn't see any difference in what language was spoken, just the energy that was produced (negative or positive). Its an amazing experiment and it will make you think twice about how our body reacts to positive energy.

If you want to be in awe (nice music too)....watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8

CONNECT IT. We can heal just by changing our thought process. NO LIMITS...except for the one's we place on ourself.

THERE IS HEALING!

"For what a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." King Solomon (PROVERBS)

"Let thine eye be single, and the whole body fills with light." JESUS
(Matt 6:22)

Purify the mind. TAME it with AWARENESS.

It's a GREAT DAY! SO many BLESSINGS to SEE!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-15-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #2867
Sasa
USER INFO »

SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!

Hey, Mr. Seeker hold on to this advice
If you keep seeking you will find
Don't want to follow
Down roads been walked before
It's so hard to find unopened doors ....

YOUR LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN...."(CREED) Are U READY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlLoNXu3-pw

"What we seek we shall find; what we flee from flees from us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
Sun Tzu

"I do not seek. I find."
Pablo Picasso

“We do not follow maps to buried treasure and X never, ever marks the spot.” (Last Crusade) Indiana Jones to his students

ASK AND WE SHALL RECEIVE....(EXAMPLE)...

It's a miracle! For years I have struggled with this last 25 lbs. I started at about 235 and worked down to 150. I've fluctuated between 135 to 150. I thought I might have diabetes (Type 2) because the weight was right in my middle and I could not get it off. I am working out 4-5 days a week, over an hour at a time weights and extreme cardio. I eat healthy except for a bag of sour patch kids every now and again.

I was completely baffled...What is the problem? I finally ASKED the question... then suddenly out of no where, the answer comes....after all these years..the answer comes...BAM..just like that! SUGAR!! HIDDEN SUGAR! I am so HAPPY ..Do you know what this means?

This is how the ANSWER CAME...I am in WalMart buying cookbooks for Christmas gifts when I look up and see this guy smiling at me on the cover of this book. It's JORGE CRUISE...he has this program called the Belly Fat Cure. It was glowing...(the book was standing out from all the rest). I knew I had to buy it.

I get home and a miracle happens, after reading his lovely book...I realize that there is hidden sugar in most of what I was eating and not just a little sugar..massive amounts of sugar...which you guessed it ..goes straight to your middle as fat. ONE cup of Yogurt has 26 grams. Its hidden in foods that are supposed to be healthy. I wish you could have seen my face. I looked like someone had just hit me with a 2 by 4. But then this feeling of satisfaction overwelmed me because I knew...I had the answer I NEEDED TO FINALLY REACH MY GOALS!! I looked like Indiana Jones in my cabinets and fridge searching for sugar contents in products. I found my treasure!

His plan is called 15/6...15 grams of Sugar per day...and 6 servings of Carbs.
Amazing transformation is taking place. I am soooo HAPPY! SOO BLESSED!! HUGS TO JORGE CRUISE AND GOD. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

JORGE BEFORE: http://www.designofdecorate.com/wp-c...rge-Cruise.jpg

JORGE AFTER: http://s4.hubimg.com/u/243731_f260.jpg

LIFE IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-16-2011 at 07:26 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:56 AM   #2868
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning." Peter Pan

Locked in a gym all night with 60 little and big gymnasts...I need some sleep.

LOVE and PEACE.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #2869
Sasa
USER INFO »

Kindness multiplies Kindness

"I want let go of that youthful soul...
My youth will never die...Never Die." CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05YrPWHBgNg

"Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!" Hebrews 13:2

"They are all Jesus in disguise." Mother Theresa

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in..." Matt. 25:35

Trust Matters

One of my favorite stories: Very Moving...(this is the ending)

I have been here. I have always been here,” said the stranger. “You say you don’t celebrate Christmas. Why?”

“Well, after my wife passed away, I just couldn’t see what all the bother was. Puttin’ up a tree and all seemed a waste of a good pine tree. Bakin’ cookies like I used to with Martha just wasn’t the same by myself and besides I was gettin’ a little chubby.”

The stranger put his hand on George’s shoulder. “But you do celebrate the holiday, George. You gave me food and drink and warmed me when I was cold and hungry. The woman with child will bear a son and he will become a great doctor. The policeman you helped will go on to save 19 people from being killed by terrorists. The young man who tried to rob you will make you a rich man and not take any for himself. “That is the spirit of the season and you keep it as good as any man.”

George was taken aback by all this stranger had said. “And how do you know all this?” asked the old man.

“Trust me, George. I have the inside track on this sort of thing. And when your days are done you will be with Martha again.”

The stranger moved toward the door. “If you will excuse me, George, I have to go now. I have to go home where there is a big celebration planned.”

George watched as the old leather jacket and the torn pants that the stranger was wearing turned into a white robe. A golden light began to fill the room.

“You see, George … it’s My birthday. Merry Christmas.”

George fell to his knees and replied, “Happy Birthday, Lord.”

~ author unknown

Full story in a decorated format: (well worth your time to read)
http://palletmastersworkshop.com/the-station.html

Last edited by Sasa : 12-18-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #2870
Sasa
USER INFO »

"ODD" evening posting for me....

Energy Flows where ATTENTION goes!

"Patience is a virtue only needed for one who holds on to the resistance of instant creation."

"All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within." Horace Friess

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi

Whatever is active in my vibration NOW...is bringing in my tomorrow. I Let go of the resistance of unforgiveness and embrace love with all of my being.
What I am living and what is playing out before my eyes is a vibrational indicator of what is going on within me. Relationships, financial well being, my landscape are all vibrational indicators of my thought process. I should recognize the importance of how I FEEL in this moment. I should care about the way I feel about everything because its planting seeds that grow into a great harvest. I should make it a point everyday to find a better feeling thought.

I have to remember that my better feeling thoughts are unique to me.

I must move myself deliberately back up the emotional scale to align with who I really am. As I do this everyday... I will begin to see through new eyes and I will fall in love with a life that is a friend in all ways to who I really am.

God is so, sooo Good and I am so very thankful for his presence in my life today, He was around every corner, in the eyes of every person, even in the beautiful artwork that lined the walls, I love texture art and I had such an epiphany while viewing it all.

The one thing I heard loud and clear today out of the mouth of a woman speaking to my heart was this: "I knew you before you were born." Prayer changes things and you can never ever replace family and friends in a time of need. Our little patent who was only 12 years old and like a son to me came thru the radiation treatment like a little warrior. He only has a few bandaids on his head from the brace that he had to wear during the treatment. They got all of the problem out of his head and he will heal completely.

Every DAY we should appreciate our children, and our family and friends because in an instant they can be sent home and we are left here holding a memory. Every day we should tell people what they mean to us. Every day we should forget the little problems and focus on what wonderful blessings God has given all of us especially through those who surround us daily.

So very Thankful!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-19-2011 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:13 AM   #2871
Sasa
USER INFO »

"JUST ONE MORE STEP"

"I've created my own prison." CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBBqjGd3fHQ&ob=av2e

What is my perception of Freedom?

There is an expression I want to project but I am worried about the worlds response to that expression, really..the freedom is not being challenged at all because its not really the world, its only my perception of the world. I care too much about the outside, about what people think about the choices I am making, it comes from a place of wanting approval and acceptance. This is the polar opposite of freedom.

When I am at this crossroad and this feeling comes up within me...it is an indicator that my life has become more than I am letting myself be. I have to make a choice in this moment to move forward or to remain standing where I have always stood, in a place of self deception.

The acceptance of others is a complete illusion started at the source of my being. Their approval doesn't matter because it all starts within me...when I approve, they approve and those who don't are not existant in my vibrational space ...anymore. They vanish from my path and the ones remaining in my space are genuine and align with source. But its only when I find the courage to crossover into an existance of mental clarity and understanding of who I really am, can this joyous moment be born. Welcome Home.

Letting go of all that I was only takes one more step toward what I am becoming.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-20-2011 at 06:16 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #2872
Sasa
USER INFO »

"The Prince and the Statue"

"All that has been devastated
Can be recreated
Realize
We pick up the broken pieces" CREED (Who's Got my Back)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRbVctz0bLY
Play the link while you are reading...adds a little "something" to the story.

Some can read but never see, it's only when we align with it that we can see it clearly. To align, it is essential to believe. In believing we see.

The Prince and the Statue

“There was once a prince who had a crooked back. He could never stand straight up like even the lowest of his subjects. Because he was a very proud prince his crooked back caused him a great deal of mental suffering.

“One day he called before him the most skilful sculptor in his kingdom and said to him: 'Make me a noble statue of myself, true to my likeness in every detail with this exception—make this statue with a straight back. I wish to see my-self as I might have been.

“For long months the sculptor worked hewing the marble carefully into the likeness of the prince, and at last the work was done, and the sculptor went before the prince and said: 'The statue is finished; where shall I set it up?' One of the courtiers called out: 'Set it before the castle gate where all can see it,' but the prince smiled sadly, and shook his head. 'Rather,' said he, 'place it in a secret nook in the palace garden where only I shall see it.'

The statue was placed as the prince ordered, and promptly forgotten by the world, but every morning, and every noon, and every evening the prince stole quietly away to where it stood and looked long upon it, "noting" the straight back and the unlifted head, and the noble brow. And each time he gazed, something seemed to go out of the statue and into him, tingling in his blood and throbbing in his heart.

“The days passed into months and the months into years; then strange rumors began to spread throughout the land. Said one: 'The prince's back is no longer crooked or my eyes deceive me.' Said another: 'The prince is more noble-looking or my eyes deceive me.' Said another: 'Our prince has the high look of a mighty man,' and these rumors came to the prince, and he listened with a queer smile.

Then went he out into the garden to where the statue stood and, behold, it was just as the people said, his back had become as straight as the statue's, his head had the same noble bearing; he was, in fact, the noble man his statue proclaimed him to be.”

Remember: Patience is only needed when we are resistant to the change. Allow it in the NOW...MOVE MOUNTAINS.

Blessings

Last edited by Sasa : 12-21-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #2873
Sasa
USER INFO »

CRACKER BARREL

Officially in 1 minute it will be the 22nd. Yesterday on the 21st I went shopping at GameStop which is game heaven in the south. I wanted to buy gift cards for all of my nephews who are all gaming fanatics. I am standing in this long line, when this elderly woman behind begins to talk to me, we talked the whole time we stood in line waiting. Her husband had hip surgery, and is healing wonderfully. When I got to the register, I bought the gift cards, the clerk said you are about to make 4 little boys very happy.

The interesting thing about this conversation was that out of the blue he looks at me and says,"This guy walked in earlier today and said he was just about to go eat at the local Cracker Barrel Restaurant and asked,"Is there anything you all want me to bring you back?" The clerk laughing said, "Sure, bring us some rolls back." Ha! While he is telling me this story he points to this half eaten roll sitting on top of a take out plate from Cracker Barrel, He said, "It's amazing, he actually brought us back rolls."

I said, "There are alot really good people in the world."

We must see them and tell about them more for them to multiply in our lives.

There is something on my neck, maybe a big bug...mosquito????

Have a good Day! I have to go swat this bug, I mean catch him and set him free.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-22-2011 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #2874
Sasa
USER INFO »

Shifting Consciousness

"Tell me where I sign my name
Inside I have no peace of mind
Only bread of shame" Bread of Shame (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBEKVYViAA

Shame is another indicator of misalignment with love and acceptance of our being and of others. It is instilled at a young age, normally with the words "You should be ashamed of yourself." Anytime we stepped a little out of line this is what was repeated into our minds.

Interestingly as children believing what adults tell us, we consumed those words and then unknowingly nurtured them by always creating a life experience that caused them to be true for us.

The only way to avoid such experiences from repeating is to eradicate the seed (thought) from the mind using a repetitive counteractive affirmation. In doing so we create a new environment and new life experiences based on a newly planted seed (thought).

Here is a nice one:

Today, I want to release All need for guilt & shame, anger & resentment.

I am willing to release the need for guilt & shame. I release the pattern in my consciouness that has created these conditions. I order them wiped out, erased, eliminated, neutralized, released. I affirm that I am now free of them. I affirm that I am willing to release the causes; the patterns in my consciouness that are creating any negative conditions in my life now. I am willing to release the need for these conditons. I allow them to disappear, to fade away, to dissolve back into the nothingness from whence it came.

I am willing to stop mentally rejecting what I say I want. I am now FREE. I am FREE of the past. The old garbage no longer has a hold on me. I am now Free. I create in the present moment with the power of my own mind that which I now desire. My current thoughts are always creating my future. Now I will do this consciously. That which I need to know is revealed to me, & whatever I need comes to me. I am divinely protected & guided, & my way is made smooth and easy.

Anger & resentment & blame. I consciously dissolve that. I release the need for anger & resentment & blame. I truly forgive all of those that need forgiving & I forgive myself. I look forward to this day with love & peace & joy & anticipation of abundant good in every area.

This is a healthy, harmonious, loving, prosperous & creative day for me. It is filled with Joy. I welcome change & adventure. I bring new experiences & new people into my life.

Let this day be filled with love for me. Let this day be peaceful & calm. Let this day bring new insights, new understandings. Let this day bring unexpected prosperity. Let this be a day of great joy. This is my day. This is a good day. It is a new day. This is one of the best days I have ever had. This is a new beginning.

Merry CHRISTmas!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-23-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:14 AM   #2875
Sasa
USER INFO »

Labor Pains

As the pains get closer together the birth is imminent, the cervix dilates, and a child is born.

The best teachers are those who use themselves as a guide for others, those who have been there and lived through what they are teaching.

The best coaches were once players in the game.

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward

I am thinking about my greatest teacher and coach. The one who is a King and deliberately came to earth to be born in a manger in a shed full of animals, with no socioeconomic status, not even a home to lay His head.

He started there to show me the way to heaven/paradise. To show me how to think, how to give, how to heal, how to forgive, how to teach, how to be a true friend, and how to love through self sacrifice. Blood represents and symbolizes our lifeforce, without it our bodies can't survive, it contains vitamins, minerals and electrolytes even oxygen...His blood which represents the pure life He lived washes me clean. I can begin again everyday holding His hand. When I remember that and give it all to Him, give all the burdens with deliberate intention and ask for guidance, everything is made new again.

They put the blood of a lamb over the threshold of the houses for the death angel to pass over. "Those who "believe" in me will never taste death."

From my personal experience growing up, had He not been there in the midst of all that darkness I don't know that I would have ever found my way, I followed Him all the way back into myself...where He lives today.

For unto you a child is born...and you shall call him, Jesus.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-24-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #2876
Sasa
USER INFO »

Nice Christmas Music...

"FACELESS MAN"

"I saw a face on the water....

Want you come inside and never go away...

Next time I see this face, I'll say I choose to live for always..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5e3WKbesEw

Just ONE...
Old 12-25-2011, 10:34 AM   #2877
Sasa
USER INFO »

Merry Christmas!

Indiana Jones Marathon is on USA!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-25-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:37 AM   #2878
Sasa
USER INFO »

Santa is Watchin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g1TtJqHY_s
Old 12-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #2879
Sasa
USER INFO »

HIGHER

"Let love replace all our hate."
Can you take me higher?... CREED (Higher)

Jesus or Barabbas?

If asked the question, who would I choose to go free? Who did the crowd choose to set free...then? Who did they choose to crucify?

Who does the majority choose to be free in their own lives today, roaming the earth and the mind....The question is still being asked and we are still choosing in every moment, with every book we read, with every channel we watch, with every conversation we have, with every thought we think, every song we sing....

Think about the type of energy each one harnessed, the kind of words that surround them, the kind of images they harness, the kind of thoughts they each provoke within us.

Jesus = healer, teacher, motivator, savior, love, acceptance, faith, friend, prayer, light.....

Barrabas= murdererer, hate, destruction, violence, rapist, robber...darkness...

It was a custom in history that one man could go free according to the crowds choosing. The popularity vote won, and one man convicted of crime and sentenced to death could go free...sentenced to death...the other one would live and walk among the people.

If we step back today and look at what the popularity vote is today in the media, what type of personality usually wins out? What type of movies win the popularity vote? Books? Television? ...Games?

Natural law states that what we think about expands in our lives, what we place our attention on gets bigger and surrounds us in many different formats.
Collective consciousness even it makes it more so...

Matthew 27: 21-23

Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor.

“Barabbas,” they answered.

22“What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked.

They all answered, “Crucify him!”

23“Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate.

But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

Today...It's an individual choice. Who do I want released into my life?

Who do I want to walk within me and around me?

Who do I want in my thoughts?

“The man who thinks hateful thoughts brings hatred upon himself. The man who thinks loving thoughts is loved.”
― James Allen, Above Life's Turmoil

“The man who sows wrong thoughts and deeds, and prays that God will bless him, is in the position of a farmer who, having sown tares, asks God to bring forth for him a harvest of wheat. That which ye sow, ye reap.”
― James Allen, Above Life's Turmoil

“A particular train of thought persisted in, be it good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results on the character and circumstances. A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances. ”
― James Allen, As a Man Thinketh

Matthew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
------------------------------------------------
Matthew 12:33 "Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.

(The symbolism regarding the tree of life, according to Emanuel Swedenborg,
reflects the perception of our mind)

Last edited by Sasa : 12-27-2011 at 07:19 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:56 AM   #2880
Sasa
USER INFO »

Words become thoughts, thoughts become tangible...

"The covenant has been broken
by mankind...."

"All that has been devastated
Can be recreated..." CREED (Who's got my back?)

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him” (Jn. 1:1-3).

He spoke the earth into existance from darkness.... Gen, first Chapter

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. Gen 1:26

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us..." John 1:14

"Words are more powerful than atom bombs"...how we arrange them in our minds, shapes our future. I love playing with words...

"The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by Sasa : 12-27-2011 at 07:19 AM.