++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #2851
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"Don't Stop Dancing"

"It had been stormy all morning. Their dancing seemed to open the sky into bursts of sunlight." One photographers view of the genuine Hula.

Beautiful story and pictures in Islands magazine.

http://www.islands.com/

"Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes,
And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes
The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,
Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills: —
He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:
Environment is but his looking-glass." from Dhammapada

"Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words." King Solomon PROVERBS (23:7)

"The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors, that which it loves, and also that which it fears. It reaches the height of its cherished aspirations. It falls to the level of its unchastened desires - and circumstances are the means by which the soul receives its own. " from the book As a man Thinketh by James Allen

"Right thinking begins with the words we say to ourselves."

Affirmations are thoughts...every thought is an affirmation..a belief.

"I am never alone. God supports me and is with me at every step."

"Every little thing works out in the end for the highest good for myself and for those around me. All is well and as it should be."

Last edited by Sasa : 12-02-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #2852
Sasa
USER INFO »

"ONE LAST BREATH"

"I Yelled Back when I heard thunder...
and now I am down to one last breath.

"I am looking back now that its over
reflecting on all of my mistakes...." Creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiumTHfcxA4

Using negativity to produce positive results.

More intense energy generated from within, produces faster results in mind and matter. Use emotions of a negative experience that produce an emotional response to visualize the future exactly how you would like it to be.
In the height of the negative thought when you become angry, or you become sad, when your emotions are peaking..VISUALIZE immediatley at the height. We can use bad things that happen to us in the past to create a better tomorrow.

It also works in the height of other energetic experiences such as exercise, an exciting memory..etc, etc, etc. Anytime you have an emotional heightening from mind or from physical promotion.

What I do sometimes...is when I am in the middle of a workout and I am 45 minutes into it..and I feel like I can't go anymore. When I feel like I am going to pass out...I visualize this amazing supernatural scene that calms me down body and soul..I go deeply into my mind. I FEEL IT and it becomes true for me and then my body follows. I immediately regain the energy to finish the workout. Of course inner traveling as such can attract a few glances from bystanders, but that's ok...Nuttin to prove.

There are resources for this information, It has also worked for me personally. I think there is a Chapter in Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. It is also illustrated in many sacred texts...but I have alot to do today so I can't find them all at the moment. But if interested PM me and I will provide direct resources.

Love and much Gratitude.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-03-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 AM   #2853
Sasa
USER INFO »

"On my Sleeve"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T2jfjUehd8

"The eyes around me are so cold,
With every chance they steal my soul,
so walk with me, talk with me
hold my hand I'm stumbling in consequence
it buries me alive.

Exhausted, whispers tend to crucify my mind
I'm fighting, but I'm blind...

I shout out, can you hear me?
Mistakes have cost me years..." CREED

"MY HEART IS TATTOOED ON MY SLEEVE"...

A Rub on the Temple...

You ever wonder why the temple on your head is lateral to the eye? and the doorway to the brain... Professor Diamond at Berkeley pointed out one day in her anatomy class that Michelangelo's painting of creation actually looks just like the human brain.

Check out the shape of God and the Angels...
http://www.artgallery2000.com/gallery/images/Mi-001.jpg

“Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.”
Kahlil Gibran

“Every man is the builder of a temple, called his body, to the god he worships, after a style purely his own, nor can he get off by hammering marble instead. We are all sculptors and painters, and our material is our own flesh and blood and bones.”
Henry David Thoreau

“The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance.”
Benjamin Franklin

"You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.”
John Lennon

“The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.”
Swami Vivekananda

“I carry my own church about under my own hat, said I. "Bricks and mortar won't make a staircase to heaven. I believe with your Master that the human heart is the best temple."”
Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr. quotes

Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.’ The people at the temple said, ‘Forty-six years was this temple in building, and will you raise it up in three days?’ But he spoke of the temple of his body.”

Last edited by Sasa : 12-04-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:56 AM   #2854
Sasa
USER INFO »

"EVERYTHING IS NEW..AGAIN"

"This time I have nothing left to loose,
Im stuck,
the second hand won't move,

It's about time that I speak my mind,
It's about time, about time.... I find
pieces of me I have lost." CREED (TIME)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRkYi...eature=related

"That God, the Father, speaks directly to the sons of men-even as He has promised." 440-4 Edgar Cayce

"In electrical forces of every nature (that are the very basis of the atomic structure of the body, through which there is the manifestation of mind and soul of an individual entity, in its varied forms of whatever nature), if there are shorts of any nature there is confusion (mindclutter). This is true whether it be in the atomic structure of the individual or in any mechanical appliance to which it may be applied for its activity in the relationships for the benefit or convenience or constructive forces for man.

So in the radio wave that may make for pleasure, for convenience, for activities that are necessary for an attunement to a vibratory rate of a given nature for its association or connection with individuals who may attune instruments that may be in accord with certain lengths that are of a certain wave vibration, so that these are in unison, then there is the perfect accord for the bringing of those influences or forces into the experiences of individuals who may hear, feel, see, experience those activities that are without their own sphere of activity, but brought into their relationships as one to another by the use of those forces that must work by a law." 1135-3 Edgar Cayce

"This lies latent, of course, within self. First find deep within self that purpose, that ideal to which ye would attain. Make that ideal one with thy purpose in Him." 2533-1 Edgar Cayce

"And when this is done, enter into the inner self, opening self through the ideals of the meditation that have been presented through these channels, and surrounding self with the consciousness of the Christ that He may guide in that as will be shown thee; either in writing (inspirationally, not hand-guided) or in the intuitive forces that come from the deeper meditation, may there come much that would guide self first. Do not seek first the material things, but rather spiritual guidance,, developing self to the attunement to the psychic forces of the spheres as through the experiences in the varied activities in the varied planes of experience, but over in the light of that promise that has been given to be known among men, "If ye love me,, keep my commandments, that I may come and abide with thee and bring to thy remembrance those things that thou hast need of that have been between me and thee since the foundations of the world!" 513-1 Cayce

I don't really know where this came from. HA! One of those unexplainable moments in life where I just go with the flow. I am sure as the day goes along I will figure it out.

"Yet when the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own accord, but will speak whatever he hears and will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

Much GRATITUDE for being alive. May I not loose focus today.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-05-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #2855
Sasa
USER INFO »

...SEE New POST...

Blessed Days...coming....New Gardens are sprouting all over.

Some say there is a recession, but I refuse to participate in it.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-06-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:19 AM   #2856
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Rain makes Corn..."

"Let it rain down and
wash everything away...

I hope that tomorrow
the sun will shine. "

"I feel like there's something more..." CREED (RAIN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEG8qJH3hB4

“Everything I experience today is a result of choices I have made in the past. The beauty of that statement is that I have the power to accept it or to change it if I am unsatisfied with the results. You plant one garden, you don’t like the harvest. Plant an entirely new one.

Sure some seeds will fall on tough ground and might not make a plant but repetition will finally get another one just like it to grow. At times I want to believe a truth, a completely new statement that I declare openly... but I find that my doubting its truth or my complaining, negative attitude keeps it at bay and I don’t see the results of that manifestation…I can’t touch it. I have found through tedious repetition that eventually the little spark grows into a fire that consumes my doubt and I begin to a see the harvest of that statement before my very eyes….One day I go to my mailbox and I am holding it in my hands, almost in disbelief but ...I can no longer doubt for the fruits of my labor have manifested right before my eyes...and I thanked GOD...OH ..did I thank Him, everything beautiful and just.

Then I begin to believe it and it gets bigger…as big as I choose for it be with nurturing it in my mind.” My Daily Journal

“A man's mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind.
Just as a gardener cultivates his plot, keeping it free from weeds, and growing the flowers and fruits which he requires, so may a man tend the garden of his mind, weeding out all the wrong, useless and impure thoughts, and cultivating toward perfection the flowers and fruits of right, useful and pure thoughts.” James Allen

My first album...just a little memory flash...I didn't even know the band..I just liked the cover art! HA! It was golden and the title looked "electric". I took it home put it on my little "Snow
White" record player...and Disney left my existance forever and I and my little stuffed dog...traveled the world of AC/DC! YOU KNOW..cover art can get me into so much trouble!

HA! Listen to words..."Toto we are not in Kansas anymore"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

Good Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-06-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #2857
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Suddenly...it all turns around."

"You say you're a victim
But that's just a symptom
You're so very clear
You volunteered...." Creed (Suddenly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZb6HBpwH0

Taking responsiblity is looking in the mirror and saying there is no one to blame. I've got the ball. Its in my court...always has been. I just couldn't find it...way too dark.

The best way to cheer up is to make someone else cheerful.

For our deeds return multiplied. When I post lots of uplifting quotes in many different places. It never fails... As soon as I need a pick me up someone else sends me a quote at the perfect time. I was very nervous about an upcoming test... I get to class and written in chalk on the board...not once but twice...but a beautiful, huge encouraging quote. The only thing I could say...was Thank You.

"There is no such thing as failure only persistance."

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." – Aristotle

EXCITING but Off Subject...well maybe not, I find every flowing thought works together in some way.

New help for anxiety and insomnia PUT YOUR BRAIN ON ICE...

We have INSOMNIA as a result of ANXIETY, inner conflict..or fear.... because our brains keep chattering even after we lay down. A hyperactive Prefrontal Cortex.
Someone has invented a cooling cap and what this does is cools the neurons in your brian, I mean brain, that produce the chattering. In cooling them down...they hush for a while and you are able to rest. (slows metabolism) How awesome is that? I should make some stylish cooling caps....Doo rag inspired with the words "CHILL OUT"... "Just Chillin"... "ICE ICE BABY" "Napping Neurons"..."This is my brain on ICE." written on them.

http://www.prlog.org/10556427-hyperk...p-in-black.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 12-07-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:49 AM   #2858
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Gettin' LUCID."
Old 12-08-2011, 05:23 AM   #2859
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Stand Here With Me."

"You always reached out to me and helped me BELIEVE.
For the truth of it is, there's a right way to live...

Cause you stand here with me." CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehJXB...feature=g-vrec

Abundance doesn't happen to us, we align with it's energy through a repetitious pattern of unfailing belief. Abundance and peace is already here, It is finished, we only need to put the destination on the map and follow the path.

It's the same for true love and genuine friendship, it's already in our life, we simply need to SEE IT there...and it is so.

But don't leave one little thing out of the equation...what I say to myself when no one else is looking sets the pace for what others will see in my energy expression through out the day....we align with love.

He walked right through a city called destruction directly into paradise. He kept his head up in the midst of hell and created a shining path with his blood.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-09-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:47 AM   #2860
Sasa
USER INFO »

"A THOUSAND FACES"

"I stand surrounded by the walls
that once confined me,

Broken mirrors paint the floor...

You wear a thousand faces,
Tell me which is you?" Creed (A Thousand Faces)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlXD5nS35U
(nice..magical... comments)

ONCE ALIGNED The energy of that particular energy body (that particular CHOSEN frequency such as...perfect love) is reflected in every image, even past images of our being. Its magical in that all negativity seems to have dissapated and all anyone can see is me now, who I am now and the energetic reflection I express in this moment.

In simple terms..when I align with love for instance, then everyone who sees me is also aligned with love, we attract to ourselves what we are. Pictures that were taken of me in the past ...before I displayed LOVE ALIGNMENT will reflect the energy of now...not that of the past. Where I am energetically/spiritually in this moment is eternal and permeates the history of my being.

NOW...From a different filter of viewing..Now from a place of unity, and unfragmented wholeness, in lifting the veil of illusion I can see that....
Every person I come in contact with now, is a preceeding voice in my head. They are a physical manifestation of my thought process aligned with the current expression of my energy and I align with them and you align with me. We are all connected...

So the beauty of that truth is that everyone we see teaches us about who we are and what we are thinking...and how we can grow and change in perfect love, (perfect love casts out fear and negativity). It empowers us to be able to choose a change from within...for the exterior is simply an expression of source.

On a personal note...
I went to Jack's yesterday morning...bought a diet coke..rammed the straw in the cup while it was between my legs...straw goes through the bottom of the cup, cup explodes in my lap. I couldn't change, couldn't turn around.. I had a deadline, so I kept going . I had to take a very important test..I wrapped a coat around my waist to hide the coke spill which completely soaked me to my ankles and my seat. My child..laughed at me for 30 miles....but sweetly offered me some of hers.

Lesson is do not use extreme force while putting straw in styrofoam cup. Bigger moral Quit the Diet Coke and drink bottled water. There was a recent study on 400 people who drank lots of diet soda over a period of 10 years that displayed a 70% increase in abdominal fat. Ummm that's a big number.

So Blessed, So Thankful!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-09-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:38 AM   #2861
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Don't Give up on Love."

"In tears you counted reasons
Tears covered you it seemed
Face down screaming "God help me please"...

If my life is the price, then my life it will cost
Now that I'm picking up the pieces see the pain that I have caused...."

I'm not the man I used to be,
I've Changed..." CREED (Away in Silence)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCB6fUyrOlo

To align in perfect love in a simple way I count my blessings. I think about all the things that really bring a smile to me inside and out. The amazing part is that its not stuff. The things that really make me happy has to do with serving others and knowing I could have made a positive difference in one life. That I let one person know that they matter, that they are loved and valued. That I care.

I had a patient recently that blew my mind. He was suffering from the results of a stroke. His entire left side was paralyzed and he was completely dependent on someone else to care for him in simple things like standing up.
He couldn't swallow very well because even the left side of his face was paralyzed so someone had to make sure he could eat properly without choking.

In a matter of minutes his life changed forever, he went from being able to care for himself, to total dependence on someone else. I would have loved to see him stand up and walk out of that hospital, and there is nothing more pleasing than seeing a patient be discharged that I cared for especially in my presence. Sometimes all we can do is pray, motivate and encourage.

He cried when I took care of him, actually he cried alot... what he said has forever changed me. Before this I was completely worried about my competence, overly concerned. I simply cleaned his glasses off so that he could see....and in his tears...He said, "We just need someone who cares". His words echoed that of everyone in sickness and in health.

I don't think he knows that he changed me...don't know that he will ever know that in his hour of darkness, he forever changed me for the better. When I left there, I was crying, but I felt whole...I knew God gave me a heart to care and if I can't do anything else right...I can do that.

God is good, and He speaks through others at the perfect time...with just what you need to grow in Him, in LOVE. He cares and He uses all of us, even in darkness to reach others who may only need to hear one word to do a complete turnaround.

Blessings to Come.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-10-2011 at 05:59 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #2862
Sasa
USER INFO »

The ERASER

"cradle of civilization sparks my fascination
truth ignites a generation to change whats been programmed inside the night (or is it..Mind?) Night Mind hmm?
don't you turn a blind eye change what's been programmed inside
don't you turn a blind eye....

change stops (or is it... starts?) in your mind
leave the past behind
forget everything you know
make a change let go." FEAR (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB3Z6qml5sk

Had a very vivid dream last night scared me, woke up at 2:30 am and could not go back to sleep. In the dream I am walking, this guy pulls up beside us and tries to attack us...I didn't know the guy, but he was trying to hurt us in the beginning....until I started questioning him then I could see his pain. He went from being a monster to someone very wounded and displaying and expressing only what he had been instilled with since birth. Other interesting communication happened but its sacred.

Its funny how we are so much like sponges. Children believe everything adults tell them and then they grow and become adults themselves. Some toting tremendous burdens.

We wonder why some will not leave an abusive situation but then realize that's all they know...the abuse is home because in their world view that is all they understand love to be...anything outside of that feels foreign. This girl I know told me about something that happened to her. She said she married into this family who loved to give hugs, she had never had many hugs growing up, so when she came into the first encounter with her new husband's people they were all hugging and kissing on her...she said she felt completely violated..HA! well her exact words were "I wound up standing in the corner, my hair sticking up, looking like a raped monkey" I love how she uses such illustrating words. I thought that was funny but its a great example of conditioning.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JP9OiUP__q...y-monkey-2.jpg

Our life today is a result of a collection beliefs in our past. They can be CHANGED.

"Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out."
Karl Augustus Menninger

"Fear is only as deep as the mind allows."
Japanese Proverb

Last edited by Sasa : 12-11-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #2863
Sasa
USER INFO »

"HIDDEN... IN PLAIN SIGHT"

"What are you going to do with your gift dear child?
Give life, give love, give soul?
Divided is the one who dances
For the soul is so exposed
So exposed...."

Let's leave...oh let's get away
Get lost in time
Where there's no reason left to hide..." HIDE (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWxs...feature=g-vrec

WISDOM....A gift hidden in plain sight.

Solomon had wisdom...its a gift more valueable than GOLD.
Seek first the KINGDOM, all the rest will be added....

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.”

“Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.”
Sandra Carey

No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head. ~Terry Josephson

"But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again"...JESUS

One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky

Wow ...I keep winning contests, over and over and over. Im going to retire soon at this rate and move to an island that stays warm consistantly. And we get to go to Disney "again"...in one month. Yay! Fascinating! Life is Beautiful...

CNN HEROES was beautiful of what I saw. The guy in the white suit....I kept seeing that over and over..I slept with the tv on. They were replaying the show over and over thru the night ..but I woke up every time right when he walked out on stage to receive his award. His mission was helping poverty sticken people who felt that they had been forgotten right in our own country. I liked what he was doing, he was just loving them. I thought about how important right thinking is for so many and how words sung, spoken or prayed with a great message can change a persons life because it changes the way they think. It instills hope in those who have lost it, and it empowers those who are weak in mind. Education is so important, whether it be in home, through school, or entertainment. Not education through remembering facts and figures but IN WISDOM.

Have a AMAZING day!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-12-2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:14 AM   #2864
Sasa
USER INFO »

Infiltration

"Can't you hear us coming
People marching all around,
Can't you see were coming?...

Close your eyes its over now...

The fight has only just begun...
Soon there will come a day when
your face to face with me..." FREEDOM FIGHTER (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXhKUSKkVKM

Is it possible to Change the shape of your DNA, with emotion? Positive emotions are much STRONGER than Negative emotion. The happier we are ...the DNA becomes more relaxed and stronger. Every positive second we spend counting blessings or focusing on exactly what brings a smile reshapes and heals our body and our community and our world, simultaneously.

Infiltration: To gain entrance gradually or surreptitiously.
n. One that infiltrates, especially an abnormal substance that accumulates gradually in cells or body tissues.

Infiltration requires finding the weak spots in the enemy and entering through those areas to take over from the inside out. Every one wants acceptance and love no matter what kind of personality they are expressing or what belief system they are into. They want one person to see their potential. Acting upon that with everyone tirelessly... eventually attaches permanently and...transforms the entire system. It starts with love and accepting at the source...the outside is only a reflection of that accomplishment...just lets you see how far you 've come. I have a few more cells to penetrate.

I find beauty , externally and internally in that life has this incredible flow to it, this synchronicity that is beyond coincidence and has this mysteriousness about it. You can't explain it...just be in awe of its existance.
God is Brilliant and He loves you and me.

Perfect illustration of INFILTRATION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ExdobradI

(Special attention to phrase @ 5:05 on the video..)

“I knew that I had come face to face with some one whose mere personality was so fascinating that, if I allowed it to do so, it would absorb my whole nature, my whole soul, my very art itself.”
Oscar Wilde

Last edited by Sasa : 12-13-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #2865
Sasa
USER INFO »

OVERCOME

"Don't cry victim to me,
everything we are and used to be'
is buried and gone.

Say goodbye with no sympathy...." CREED (Overcome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5r5O...eature=related ..Wait ...that's not Creed..sorry! My vision's a little blurred this morn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShBiBub-_UE

"Goals help you overcome short-term problems."
Hannah More

I woke up with an empty head, no thoughts as to what I needed to learn
today or what I needed to focus on and as I type this its comin' to me. Goals written and focused upon takes my attention off ...little problems, little problems are no match for a higher focus point.

I find that when I write it down and create even a wobbly unsteady plan things begin to come together from outside resources, magically, that help me to meet those goals. The more specific I am and the more focused I become the quicker it happens. I find that I have to negate any doubtful thoughts with complete awareness of my current, now thoughts...by catching them as soon as they are out of alignment with specifics and flipping the negative to one positive saying that produces results in favor of the ultimate finishing point. Wow that was a mouthful...HA!..I love to just let it happen like that!

Nice Example: My youngest daughter is a highly competitive athlete. She writes her goals down in a notebook and prays about them, and when she's met those...she writes more. She said that when she writes her goals, people help her achieve them. They are unknowing of her writings, the notebook stays here. They just know that something inside them is urging them to help her get better. They give advice, but not just any advice...the exact advice she needs to improve and meet her goals. Happens all the time. I stand in complete amazement at how it all comes together. She'll say these were my goals from a few months ago...I met them all.

"Don't tell God how Big your storm is, tell the Storm how Big your God is." Anonymous

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1, the Bible.

"Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe." –Augustine

"We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking only to learn that it is God shaking them." --Charles West

"And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen." Matthew 21:21

Beautiful isn't it? I think so...
Good DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-14-2011 at 07:10 AM.