++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-31-2011, 06:30 AM   #2821
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

The POWER of your words...

"What if your words could be judged like a crime?"

...'Cause what consumes your thoughts controls your life"....

What if you did?
What if you lied?
What if I avenge?
What if EYE for an EYE............" Creed, What if?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J01akNVpUw

"Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment." --Ira Gassen

"A bridge between thought and what is tangible...."
Sayings become one with the flame,
smoke carries them into the heavens,
it permeates the invisible and life is given, they live.

The harvest is the result of what is planted.

Another side NOTE:
"Another angel, who had a gold censer came and stood at the altar. A large quantity of incense was given to him to offer with the prayers of the saints on the golden altar that stood in front of the throne. And so from the angel's hand, the smoke of the incense went up, and with it the prayers of the saints."

Last edited by Sasa : 10-31-2011 at 06:43 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:18 AM   #2822
Sasa
USER INFO »

Beautiful stripped me! ...me too.

"But Beautiful is empty
Beautiful is free
Beautiful loves no one
Beautiful stripped me.

Stripped me
Stripped me
Stripped me

In your mind she's your companion
Vile instincts often candid
Your regret is all that's left." ...Beautiful; CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HX4SfnVlP4 ..OOPS.. wrong link, DON"T LOOK AT THIS might make you shake it, he's got boom in his big truck......sorry... forgive my mishap.

This is the correct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9Fhp_tYjo

"The art of pleasing is the art of deception." Marquis De Vauvenargues

"The essence of lying is in deception, not in words." John Ruskin

"Fake friends are worse than real enemies." unknown

"If your going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty." Marilyn Monroe

"“I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.” Rodney Dangerfield ...OOPS...

My Gosh.. what is wrong with me today?...wrong quote....sorry.

The image and belief of seperation is the only deception.

All things seen outwardly reflect it's source. Life is a mirror.

Love and Acceptance of the self comes from inside you first.

Deep inside your eyes there is a tiny white spark of light

waiting for you to breath on it, so that it can grow into a

massive all consuming fire. Can you look into your own

eyes... and with a true heart say I love you, you are a

child of the living God....without looking away? It's a very

difficult task to perform, especially the first time. Once this is

accomplished with a true heart and it is meaningful, life's

mirror reflects it all around you.

New Life begins inside you.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #2823
Sasa
USER INFO »

Blaming others; the result of Self Denial.

"An artificial season
Covered by summer rain
Losing all my reason
'Cause there's nothing left to blame.

shadows paint the sidewalk..."

"So I sat down for a while forcin a smile
In a state of self denial is it worth while
Sell my pity for dime, just one dime." PITY FOR A DIME, CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUqK7RUwrOs (nice comments)This song...woke me up this morning, helped me to remember some important things.

"Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness." Chinese proverb

"He has great tranquility of heart
who cares neither for the praises nor
the fault finding of men." Thomas Kempis

“No man is hindered by another; he is only hindered by himself. No man suffers because of another; he suffers only because of himself.”
― James Allen, Above Life's Turmoil

"When we blame, we give away our power." Greg Anderson

Power to change is in me and as long as I blame other people for the difficulties in my life, I remain stuck in the same destructive cycle as a helpless victim of circumstance. In blaming others, I have given away my power to create a better tomorrow. Change starts in this moment, right now.

The power is omnipresent, whether I use it or not is up to me in a moment. Chaotic creation is happening, whether I understand it or not makes no difference, its still happening according to natural law....with understanding and responsiblity for my actions I bring order to it.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-02-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #2824
Sasa
USER INFO »

Images....illusion? Reality? What is reality?..is it just an illusion?

Sitting in my room now,
Hiding thoughts, just hoping one day I'll get out
I hear a voice call my name
Breaking trance so silent, so I can stay the same....

This life remains the same but I change..." ILLUSION; CREED

LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE! They all seemed to be in their element in that moment..totally love that image. One of my favorite songs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIpDod8xdI

"There are no facts, only interpretations." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

"What is reality anyway! It's nothing but a collective hunch." ~Jane Wagner, The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~John Lennon

"Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?" ~Calvin and Hobbes

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling. " Unknown

The circumstances surrounding my life in this moment is a result of past thoughts. It is an ILLUSION I created by the beliefs instilled inside me by multiple external sources that I took into myself since my physical birth. I consumed and absorbed them... in believing them to be true about myself, all the while, projecting that image, that ever changing image... into the external world as me for others to see .

I can change it if I choose to. I can change it with new thoughts tranforming into new beliefs and projecting outwardly a new image. The old falls away and no one remembers ...and truly what others see is what I let them see. The image of me is what I want it to be.

There ya go!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #2825
Sasa
USER INFO »

Images....Illusion? Reality? What is reality?..Is it just an illusion?

"Sitting in my room now,
Hiding thoughts, just hoping one day I'll get out
I hear a voice call my name
Breaking trance so silent, so I can stay the same....

This life remains the same but I change..." ILLUSION; CREED

LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE! They all seemed to be in their element in that moment..totally love that image. One of my favorite songs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puIpDod8xdI

"There are no facts, only interpretations." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

"What is reality anyway! It's nothing but a collective hunch." ~Jane Wagner, The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~John Lennon

"Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?" ~Calvin and Hobbes

"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling. " Unknown

The circumstances surrounding my life in this moment is a result of past thoughts. It is an ILLUSION I created by the beliefs instilled inside me by multiple external sources that I took into myself since my physical birth. I consumed and absorbed them... in believing them to be true about myself, all the while, projecting that image, that ever changing image... into the external world as me for others to see .

I can change it if I choose to. I can change it with new thoughts tranforming into new beliefs and projecting outwardly a new image. The old falls away and no one remembers ...and truly what others see is what I let them see. The image of me is what I want it to be.

There ya go!
Old 11-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #2826
Sasa
USER INFO »

I know I have something so ALIVE...

"Walking around I hear the sounds of the earth seeking relief
I'm trying to find a reason to live
But the mindless clutter my path (or is it, BUT THE MIND IS CLUTTERED?)
Oh these thorns in my side
Oh these thorns in my side
I know I have something free
I have something so alive
I think they shoot cause they want it...."

"Hey all I want is what's real
Something I touch and can feel
I'll hold it close and never let it go
Said why... why do we live this life
With all this hate inside
I'll give it away, 'cause I don't want it no more
Please, help me find a place
Somewhere far away
Yes, I'll go and you'll never see me again." BULLETS lyrics... Creed

"The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience." Emily Dickinson

"Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension." Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens."
Carl Jung

Shadow beliefs are instilled deep inside the mind, hidden so deep that we don't realize they are even there, we think its just an outside existance that henders our progression, but the truth is the outside reflects the inside. (energy mirror)

Change deep seated beliefs by changing your thoughts. Change your thoughts by changing the statements that make you who you are. Contrasting Repetition is the key to eliminate the external voices (parents, teachers, critics, frenemies, television... etc.) that implanted the beliefs in you as you grew. It takes 5 positive statements to neutralize one negative statement. In my experience it took a lot more than 5 statements to override my negativity (work in progress)...but 5 is a good start.

With repetition we learn new concepts on any subject and they become imbedded into our mind, they become part of us. Same is true for affirmative statements that change who we are. Not only is it an unseen, spiritual change, but it also projects and it is physical for all to see. A miraculous event occurs....everything shifts to match your energy.

And it all started with a WORD.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-04-2011 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:07 AM   #2827
Sasa
USER INFO »

Are you READY....

ROLL TIDE!

Last edited by Sasa : 11-05-2011 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #2828
Sasa
USER INFO »

Are you READY....for some Football?

"Are you ready ?
for what's to come

Countdown to the change
in life that's soon to come..." Are You READY?...Creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vukVp0_K268

Personal Story but w/ a point and on subject if you read between the lines.

I've had a 19" television for years, rarely watched it. My child would put herself directly in front of it on a yoga ball so that she could see it. Last weekend I made a valuable purchase. We bought a 50" HD Flat screen, the guy assisting me in the store was more excited about it than I was.
We had a problem. I wasn't sure it would fit. I was determined to get it home, so I suggested we tie it to the top of my car. The clerk said, "I'm sorry but I don't think that is a good idea...because I simply cannot tie things on securely enough". We decided to measure my ride to see if maybe we could slide that beautiful thing right up in the back of it. What do you know? It was a perfect fit.

We had to get another clerk to assist us in getting this thing to the car. On my way out of the front door, a dark gentleman sitting in a chair stops me to make sure I did not bribe the two guys pushing the tv into giving me a free one, so he had to check my receipt. He looks at me with an intense stare and asks, "Ma'am...Is that a War Eagle TV?" I smile at him like I have just won the lottery, " No, THAT is a Roll Tide TV". He said, "I'm sorry, but I cannot let you go any further". My two body guards behind me disagreed with him and proceeded to push through the Auburn fan out the door into the parking lot, he was no match for my boys and the 50" mass on wheels.

We get home and my 12 year old and myself manhandle this television and the new console that we had to put together...which I mastered with a screw driver and the step by step instructions read aloud by her. With some struggling we get this thing hung up on the metal brace that towers it off the floor over us, "Gosh I hope I put all the screws in where they were supposed to go," is what I was thinking, "we could have a major fatality".

Finally the moment of truth arrives, we turn it on. OHHHH! I could hear the angels singing and this Disney song coming from nowhere...."A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view..." Heaven help us everything looked different..Keith Urban singing on the beach barefooted...big as me, I can stand in front of that screen and look him eye to eye. Its awesome.

But today, TODAY, This DAY.....on this beautiful screen I get to watch Alabama take on LSU. It's a good day!

"I'll put you through hell, but at the end of it all we'll be champions." Bear Bryant

"Never quit. It is the easiest cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit."
Bear Bryant

"What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment." Nick Saban

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
Mohandas Gandhi

"Change in all things is sweet."
Aristotle

Last edited by Sasa : 11-05-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 11-06-2011, 06:23 AM   #2829
Sasa
USER INFO »

Forgiveness in the Void.

"I kept up with the prophecy you spoke,
I kept up with the message inside,
Lost sight of the irony of twisted faith,
Lost sight of my soul and its void." Unforgiven, Creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiptw2-AHiQ

"Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth." ~Ludwig Börne

"By daily dying I have come to be." ~Theodore Roethke

"If you think you're free, there's no escape possible." ~Ram Dass

Empty the vessel, feel the void, the emptiness...and refill it with something new.

A visual of emptiness and rebirth.
I sat in the middle of the river of life, I could feel my body being turned upside down by loving hands, and I watched all the sayings that had feeled my mind over the years spill out of my mouth into the water. I watched the letters like alphabet soup leave me and follow the current down stream. I was then turned right side up and all was empty inside me, empty and free. No pain, no laughter, NOTHINGNESS, an empty vessel, a new vessel, forgiven and cleansed. There was nothing but the void, and everyone disappeared and all the images vanished into the ether. I sat there in complete darkness, complete silence... waiting.

Thirty (+) words that will change your life if you say them and think about their meaning everyday:

Concentration, Peace, Poise, Harmony,Good-will, nonresistance, justice, freedom, guidance, wisdom, understanding, inspiration, intelligence, memory, law and order, faith, confidence, spirit, health, strength, energy,
activity, vitality, power, life, youth, success, happiness, alertness, resourcefulness, persistance, purpose, acheivement, mastery, dominion.

"I was rapidly regaining my energy and strength and was becoming fired with an irresistable ambition to get back and start all over again. Censuring myself for having wasted so many valuable years in fruitless effort in my old way, I was eager to start in the new way. Approaching the end of our voyage and feeling that I was soon to part from my great benefactor, to whom I had become greatly attached and to whom I owed so much, I handed him my card, and asked for his, to which he replied, "I have no card, no name, no address. I am like the wind, I come from nowhere and I go everywhere. As for my name you may call me Friend." Saying that I would much prefer to call Him master, he replied, "No, no, not Master. Just Friend. That will do." Glancing at my card, he said I turn up at the most unexpected places. I might be out to see you soon. If I do, I will write you."
...Message of a Master, by John McDonald (1929)

Old 11-06-2011, 06:44 AM   #2830
Sasa
USER INFO »

Personal Story that happened to me about two weeks ago that goes well with todays ponderings:

An Unexpected Visit

Personal story:
I was in a grocery store. I love their fried catfish so I go to the deli where they are preparing the food. I see a man who looks alot like Santa standing at the counter. I ignore him and continue to satisfy my need for fish. He looks at me and says, "You are glowing" "There is something special about your countenance", flattered by his compliments..I smile and say, "Thank you". He keeps looking at me...and I am getting a little warm around the ears cause I am worried at this point in the conversation. I don't know at this point if I should exit quickly or share.

He began to say other things that only God would know about me..and at this point I don't know anything else that is happening around me..I have forgotten the fish and everything else around me and this man with the silver hair has got my complete attention. I think to myself..Santa?...but he wasn't Santa..his name was Gordon and he had a story to tell. He was robbed at gunpoint for $37, shot in the heart and lived to tell about it. He said that God spoke through him to a nurse in the hospital as he was dying, said he prayed for her while he was injured and helped her through a moment of fear she was having. He said the funny thing about it was..The nurse was telling him this later on and thanking him. She said when he prayed for her all her fear left her in that moment and she felt completely calm and comforted by his voice. He said the weird thing was ..is that he didn't remember praying for her because he was unconscious and the only explaination was the spirit of God speaking through him. I didn't say it to him but God is still speaking through Gordon...even when he is conscious. He just doesn't realize it.

Before I left my new friend, he gave me about 10 copies of his typed testimony, and some other pointers on love and keeping strong relationships. It was a blessing to me.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-06-2011 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:47 AM   #2831
Sasa
USER INFO »

Embracing SIMPLICITY.

"I lie awake on a long, dark night
I can't seem to tame my mind
Slings and arrows are killing me inside
Maybe I can't accept the life that's mine
No I can't accept the life that's mine

Simple living is my desperate cry ..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExhEVUnxGJU

“Simplicity is indeed often the sign of truth and a criterion of beauty.”
--Mahlon Hoagland

“Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art.”
--Frederic Chopin

“Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.” --William Morris

"The ART of simplicity
1. Identify what is most important to you.
2. Eliminate everything else."

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." ~Leonardo DaVinci

A few years ago I had a dream and I heard this voice that said;

"Look NOT unto the unjust, but cast thine eye upon the just, you have been warned."

What did it mean? I pondered it for weeks and slowly the meaning unraveled and the dream was clarified. What I focus on in life...EXPANDS... and therefore surrounds me in my environment. You ever notice how negativity is fed and as it's fed it gets bigger just like a fire burning out of control?

You can use a simple posting experiment and post something negative about someone and watch how many responses and views the thread gets as opposed to a positive statement about the same person. We have been conditioned to feed on negativity. (Keith is singing on the beach again...he lost his shoes..I love it...sorry off subject...well not exactly it is a nice picture of simplicity...Entertainer of the year! )

Its a trap and creates a brutal, destructive cycle not only in one life but in all of our lives. Think about simplicity, think about goodness and feed that...the rest falls away because you are no longer feeding it with your energy, the fire unfed goes out.

When we speak, our words have energy and images attached to each one.

My words (said, sung, chanted, prayed) create the story of my life.

I think of words as little energy magnets that attract experiences into my life. So to reach the goal of simplicity I must focus on the things in my life that will bring simplicity into it, think it, speak it and act on it. The hardest part is the definition.

Cleaning up the mess is not real easy either, but taking one day at a time and consistantly moving forward we can get there....together.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-07-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:03 AM   #2832
Sasa
USER INFO »

All for ONE...specific GOAL!

GROUP Consciousness

"The Goal is to be unified,
Take my hand, be my brother.

We may rise and fall but
in the end we'll meet our fate together."

The only way is ONE..." One lyrics, Creed.

"Group consciousness has always had the capability of multiplying power, both constructively and destructively. 50 people joining together "in one mind" from around the world has more impact than 50 people gathered in one physical room with different views." Shepherd Hoodwin

"Group mind
The blended consciousness of a number of associated people."

"Group mind Principle #1:
In short, the group mind principle of Nature states that the resulting force generated from the combining of like minds is geometrically greater than the sum of its parts. In other words, minds that are focused together upon a common theme create a mutual force that is not merely additive, but vastly more powerful than any one individual or group of individuals."

"The "Master Mind" may be defined as: "Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose." Napoleon Hill

"Teachers call it copying..we call it teamwork!" ~Unknown

I heard about a group of people, with a common goal...and everyday at a certain time (no matter the local) they meditated and visualized and saw the END. In doing so together they brought it to pass more powerfully and more quickly than an individual consciousness.

Last edited by Sasa : 11-08-2011 at 07:19 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:02 AM   #2833
Sasa
USER INFO »

OPEN ARMS!

"I'll show you love,
I'll show you everything,
With arms wide open....

I hope he understands that he can take this life,
and hold it by the hand...
and he can greet the world with arms wide open." WAWO... Creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RZXaoaK8NI

"Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river." ~Malagasy Proverb

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end." ~Author Unknown

"A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away."
~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music,

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
Mother Teresa

"Intense love does not measure, it just gives. "Mother Teresa

"Love is, above all, the gift of oneself." ~Jean Anouilh

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends."
John 15:13

Last edited by Sasa : 11-10-2011 at 03:56 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:02 AM   #2834
Sasa
USER INFO »

MY SACRIFICE

"We've seen our share of ups and downs
Oh how quickly life can turn around
In an instant
It feels so good to reunite
Within yourself and within your mind
Let's find peace there" My Sacrifice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3ZSlKdsrM

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” Peace Pilgrim

“World peace will never be stable until enough of us find inner peace to stabilize it” Peace Pilgim (collective consciousness)

“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.” Peace Pilgrim

The quicker we tell a new story, the faster the new story will emerge. It happens as soon as I change my mind. In an instant, in the twinkling of an eye.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvybV...ure=plpp_video

"As Within...so Without"
2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvXAS...deo&playnext=1

"Split a piece of wood and I am there." who said it?

Last edited by Sasa : 11-10-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:19 AM   #2835
Sasa
USER INFO »

THEIR SACRIFICE!

"There's still time
All that has been devastated
Can be recreated
Realize
We pick up the broken pieces
Of our lives
Giving ourselves to each other...ourselves to each other
To rest our head on." ....Who's Got My Back Now?..CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJQvcuh9_Y

"Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior."
Karl Von Clausewitz

"Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love."
Morihei Ueshiba

Thankful everyday for all the men and women who have given their lives to this country on a daily basis. Thankful for their service everyday even when we are not at war. I watched this video the other day by accident. I've heard the song a hundred times but never sat still long enough to watch the video. Well it just so happened that I was eating some grits and I couldn't run and eat grits at the same time...so I had to sit down to eat them and there was the video...right in my face.

I cried ...and I still cry when I think about how many men and women have given their lives to this country and left behind their families. Some children never get to meet their fathers because they never make it back home.

Anyway in honor of the veterans I am posting the link because I've never seen a video so moving...and it expresses what I think is a very powerful message at the end, not only meant for his wife, but in the end the message was meant for his country (US) and most of all his unborn son.

You have to watch it up until the very end...when his little boy is looking at the tree. AMAZING MESSAGE at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-zks4FRlI

Last edited by Sasa : 11-11-2011 at 07:26 AM.