++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 10-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #2776
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

STAND IN THE PLACE WERE YOU WERE, If Ya Get Confused, Grab That Compass, Dont Get Any Better im a telling ya, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST, The Parables Speaketh IN THAT SWEET CITY PRAISE YA JESUS THAT SPLIT THE RIVER JORDAN THAT BROKETH DOWN THE MIGHTY WALLS OF JERHICHO, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, AMEN AND AMEN PRAISE YA JESUS ONLY HE CAN RESTORETH THE BLESSINGS FROM Those Old Thives In The Temple, COMETH QUICK COMETH IN A HURRY That GREATER LOVE HAS RISEN PRAISE JESUS YA JESUS, I Will RESUME, The Studies, when i get back in the topic, Love One Another The Way He Loves Us, .......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg come down.jpg (5.5 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg Though THE STORMS MAY BLOW.jpg (41.4 KB, 255 views)
Old 10-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #2777
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) STAND IN THE PLACE WERE YOU WERE, If Ya Get Confused, Grab That Compass, Dont Get Any Better im a telling ya, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST, The Parables Speaketh IN THAT SWEET CITY PRAISE YA JESUS THAT SPLIT THE RIVER JORDAN THAT BROKETH DOWN THE MIGHTY WALLS OF JERHICHO, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, AMEN AND AMEN PRAISE YA JESUS ONLY HE CAN RESTORETH THE BLESSINGS FROM Those Old Thives In The Temple, COMETH QUICK COMETH IN A HURRY That GREATER LOVE HAS RISEN PRAISE JESUS YA JESUS, I Will RESUME, The Studies, when i get back in the topic, Love One Another The Way He Loves Us, .......
THE WORD COMETH AGAIN TO BIND THE BROKEN AND CAPTIVE AND INOCENT, AND BROKEN HEARTED, PRAISE JESUS, None BEFORE HIM AND NONE AFTER HIM, HE IS SAVIOUR OF ALL FORGOTTEN SCARS TODAY, AND MAKES HIS BED WITH HIS PEOPLE, AS HE PROMISED, AND SWORE UNTO DAVID, ONE DAY AT TIME SWEET JESUS, till this day as some as was yesterday the word saith come unto me all ye that our heavey laden and i will give the rest for the yolk easy and the burden be light, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS, As I Resume, Into This Teaching, MY Precious JEHOVHOA Is The Witness Of Good New To His Babies Oh Those Precious Babies, We Our The Overdue Children LETS REACH OUT AND TOUCH THE DAY IN OUR FAITH, What We Pray For In A Closet In Time Shall Be Come Open...Love One Another The Way He Loves Us.... On Ya,alls .... Lets Have A Glourious Week, We Still All Worship The Devil Still, PRAISE YA JESUS, Let Faith Be OUR WEAPON, And Thy Chords BE OUR STRENGETH, The Good Lord Already Knows The Need PRAISE JESUS BEFORE WE ASK, His Love AND STRENGETH IS A MYSTERY When We Needed The Most I Can SURLEY TESTIFY.....
Old 10-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #2778
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
One Morning After Another

But It Ain,t Day After Tommrow Oh Not Yet, And The STRENGETH Can Surley Be Found In The WINE, The Groom Told The 12 I Will Drink NO MORE FROM IT, Till I Drink It With You, In MY FATHERS KINGDOM, The Way He Promised Would , Things May Come, And Things May Surley Pass, AMEN But For Today, OH i,LL BE HAPPY AND OH I,ll JUST BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID, Lord Knows A Few Drops OF RAIN SURLEY WILL NOT MELT US AMEN AND AMEN however Loved Ya,s IN THE WIZARD OF OZ, i hate to Admit I can Endures You More Than Those Damn Lolly Pop Kids, those dudes were ugly little Creatures, just nasty, I DID,NT LIKE,EM, LORD MY PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD, I Was HAPPY And When That Said LET US GO TO DESPITE AND PRINCEPALTIES And JEALUS SPIRTS, AND LETS ENTER IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD WITH HONOUR AND THANKSGIVING FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE HOUSE LORD, Though Everything Cometh, My PRECIOUS HEAVENLY HOST, Alas THE SEA IS ROARING AND THE SEA HAS CRIED OF YOUR GLORY THE SKYS BE MOVING AND EVEN THEY CRY THE PRAISE OF THY GLORY NATURE SPEAKS EVEN UNTO TO THE SOUND PRAISE OF THY GLORY THE ROCKS SPEAKS OF THY GLORY FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED BRINGING DOWN THE STIFF NECKS, AND UPLIFTING THE SACRAFICIALS HEARTS AND THE WOUNDED IN YOUR NAME TO SPEAK THERIN OF just Whisper OF THEY MIGHTY THUNDER THAT WILL COMETH MY DADDY OF YOUR SUPPLICATIONS, AND OF YOUR PRAISE, PROTECTING OUR EVERY DESIRE MY LORD, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, As It Was Written WE WOULD REJOICE OTHERS LONG FEARETH THE DAY OF WICKED MEN WHO PUT IN CAPTIVE THE PRECIOUS MUSTANG, PRAISE YOU JESUS, WHO MADE SLAVES, OUT OF YOUR PEOPLE MY GOD, EVEN TILL THEN AND TO KNOW, YOU STILL ARE THE MIGHTY DELIVERER OF THE PROMISE OF ABRAHAM, WHEN MEN PLACED UP THE IMPOSSBILE BANNERS, YOU PLACED YOU And HIS WORDS TURNED UNTO ARMY FOR ALL THE GREATS WITH MEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE, BUT WITH GOD NOT FEW THINGS BE POSSBILE BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBILE, ITS WHY THE BLIND SAW AND OH OLD LAZRUS HAD TO COME FORTH, To Let THE FLESH SEE THE ENTIRE GLORY OF GOD IN PERFECT SEASON AND PERFECT BALANCE, And Shaking The Dust FOR ITY SHALL SURLEY PRAISE THEE 7 Times 7, The Precious BEAUTY OF SIMPISTIY, THE MESSAGE To Ephesus The Message To Smyrna The Message To Peramos The Message To Thyatira The Message To Sardis The Message To Philadelphia The Message To Laodicea, TO EVERY TRIBE, Kindred And Tounge, As You Have Heared Me Bring Up There Be The Good Tares And The Bad Tares, And IF YOU Round This By The Simple PRECEPTS You Will Render Unto Patients And Have Peace With All Men, And The Sun PRAISE YA JESUS SHALL Be Your Compass For It Burns Bright CHOOSE TO PRAISE RATHER THAN TO FEAR, FOR JUSTICE IS WITH YOU, It Cant BE MASTERD Or Talked About To Long FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A MYSTERY AND OF SO MUCH LOVE DIVINTY AND PASSION, HE CANT SUBSIDE IN THIS WORLD, Or Take Off HIS MASK IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE IT KNOWS HIM NOT, FOR HE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD, BUT OF THE HEAVENLY THINGS, THAT Is Why What Ever Cometh What Ever Goeth When The Great Councel Cometh Of The Sealed Saints, And INSTRUCTION, You Must Obey, BECAUSE IT BE LIFE SAVING TO YOUR SOUL, when YOUR BEING PULLED AND PULLED IN THE DUNGE HILL THOSE DECIVING SMILES AND HENDERING SPIRTS AS OH DUG FOR YA, STRENGETH SURLEY COMETH, For Many It By Tears, For Others Prayers, And Other Great And Many Things, BUT TO ROUND IT FOR US ALL, And The WORD OF GOD and The WITNESS Of Myself I ALSO INCLUDE, IT IS THE ARMOUR OF GOD, BE STRONG IN THE LORD YOUR GOD THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, And He Will Be Strong In You Left His Foot Prints In The World PEOPLE WILL EAT And Drink And Be Merry, PRAISE JESUS Others Will Depart From You Seeeeeeeem Strange Like Oh The Never Knew Ya KNOW THAT EVERLASTING COVEANT SWORE UNTO DAVID IS WITH THEE,
Old 10-29-2010, 09:49 AM   #2779
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: One Morning After Another

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) But It Ain,t Day After Tommrow Oh Not Yet, And The STRENGETH Can Surley Be Found In The WINE, The Groom Told The 12 I Will Drink NO MORE FROM IT, Till I Drink It With You, In MY FATHERS KINGDOM, The Way He Promised Would , Things May Come, And Things May Surley Pass, AMEN But For Today, OH i,LL BE HAPPY AND OH I,ll JUST BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID, Lord Knows A Few Drops OF RAIN SURLEY WILL NOT MELT US AMEN AND AMEN however Loved Ya,s IN THE WIZARD OF OZ, i hate to Admit I can Endures You More Than Those Damn Lolly Pop Kids, those dudes were ugly little Creatures, just nasty, I DID,NT LIKE,EM, LORD MY PRECIOUS JEHOVHOA GOD, I Was HAPPY And When That Said LET US GO TO DESPITE AND PRINCEPALTIES And JEALUS SPIRTS, AND LETS ENTER IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD WITH HONOUR AND THANKSGIVING FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE HOUSE LORD, Though Everything Cometh, My PRECIOUS HEAVENLY HOST, Alas THE SEA IS ROARING AND THE SEA HAS CRIED OF YOUR GLORY THE SKYS BE MOVING AND EVEN THEY CRY THE PRAISE OF THY GLORY NATURE SPEAKS EVEN UNTO TO THE SOUND PRAISE OF THY GLORY THE ROCKS SPEAKS OF THY GLORY FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED BRINGING DOWN THE STIFF NECKS, AND UPLIFTING THE SACRAFICIALS HEARTS AND THE WOUNDED IN YOUR NAME TO SPEAK THERIN OF just Whisper OF THEY MIGHTY THUNDER THAT WILL COMETH MY DADDY OF YOUR SUPPLICATIONS, AND OF YOUR PRAISE, PROTECTING OUR EVERY DESIRE MY LORD, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, As It Was Written WE WOULD REJOICE OTHERS LONG FEARETH THE DAY OF WICKED MEN WHO PUT IN CAPTIVE THE PRECIOUS MUSTANG, PRAISE YOU JESUS, WHO MADE SLAVES, OUT OF YOUR PEOPLE MY GOD, EVEN TILL THEN AND TO KNOW, YOU STILL ARE THE MIGHTY DELIVERER OF THE PROMISE OF ABRAHAM, WHEN MEN PLACED UP THE IMPOSSBILE BANNERS, YOU PLACED YOU And HIS WORDS TURNED UNTO ARMY FOR ALL THE GREATS WITH MEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE, BUT WITH GOD NOT FEW THINGS BE POSSBILE BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBILE, ITS WHY THE BLIND SAW AND OH OLD LAZRUS HAD TO COME FORTH, To Let THE FLESH SEE THE ENTIRE GLORY OF GOD IN PERFECT SEASON AND PERFECT BALANCE, And Shaking The Dust FOR ITY SHALL SURLEY PRAISE THEE 7 Times 7, The Precious BEAUTY OF SIMPISTIY, THE MESSAGE To Ephesus The Message To Smyrna The Message To Peramos The Message To Thyatira The Message To Sardis The Message To Philadelphia The Message To Laodicea, TO EVERY TRIBE, Kindred And Tounge, As You Have Heared Me Bring Up There Be The Good Tares And The Bad Tares, And IF YOU Round This By The Simple PRECEPTS You Will Render Unto Patients And Have Peace With All Men, And The Sun PRAISE YA JESUS SHALL Be Your Compass For It Burns Bright CHOOSE TO PRAISE RATHER THAN TO FEAR, FOR JUSTICE IS WITH YOU, It Cant BE MASTERD Or Talked About To Long FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A MYSTERY AND OF SO MUCH LOVE DIVINTY AND PASSION, HE CANT SUBSIDE IN THIS WORLD, Or Take Off HIS MASK IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE IT KNOWS HIM NOT, FOR HE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD, BUT OF THE HEAVENLY THINGS, THAT Is Why What Ever Cometh What Ever Goeth When The Great Councel Cometh Of The Sealed Saints, And INSTRUCTION, You Must Obey, BECAUSE IT BE LIFE SAVING TO YOUR SOUL, when YOUR BEING PULLED AND PULLED IN THE DUNGE HILL THOSE DECIVING SMILES AND HENDERING SPIRTS AS OH DUG FOR YA, STRENGETH SURLEY COMETH, For Many It By Tears, For Others Prayers, And Other Great And Many Things, BUT TO ROUND IT FOR US ALL, And The WORD OF GOD and The WITNESS Of Myself I ALSO INCLUDE, IT IS THE ARMOUR OF GOD, BE STRONG IN THE LORD YOUR GOD THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, And He Will Be Strong In You Left His Foot Prints In The World PEOPLE WILL EAT And Drink And Be Merry, PRAISE JESUS Others Will Depart From You Seeeeeeeem Strange Like Oh The Never Knew Ya KNOW THAT EVERLASTING COVEANT SWORE UNTO DAVID IS WITH THEE,
Ya,alls, WE SERVE THE GOD OF THE THUNDERSTORM And If You Calling To Him Out Of The Confusion Of The Whirly Winds, Be AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF, For Without Anger Or Without Greed Or Jealusy BUT HE IS GIVING THE PERMISSION AND THE FINAL AUTHERTIY HE IS A JEALUS GOD, Because HE See,s More So In You, WE SREVE GOD WHO FEARS NOT THE SHAKING OF HELL OR THE SHAKING OF HEAVEN, FOR GIVES THE ORDER OF THESE THINGS, and that one thing that is missing IS THE FINAL LAW OF THE FINAL AUTHERTIY, Yep STILL JESUS, HE SPOKETH OF A GREAT PEACE THAT PASSES ALL KNOWLEGE AND UNDERSTANDING, And It Follows THAT SAME LOVE THAT PASSES ALL KNOWLEGE AND UNDERSTANDING, FOR THAT LOVE DONE WHAT HE WAS TOLD, EVEN TILL DEATH, PRAISE YA JESUS, whem i get back on topic IM GOING TO ROUND The Names Of These 7 Churches, And Back It Up For You, The Word Says Knowlege Would Come, And We Would Have Our Meat In Dues In Seasoning PRAISE JESUS, Love Each Other The Way He Loves Us, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES MY PRECIOUS CORNERSTONE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME......
Old 10-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #2780
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
One Morning After The Other

Sorry About Those Ratings, And Im Going To Start THE SORRY I YELLED AT YA TODAY THREAD, those Which Have Been Giving Tough Love Will Indeed Reflect Tough Love, And We All AKNOWLEGE Its For Our Good, Just Call Me GI JANE, With All Love AND THE GREAT BOASTING OF ALL OUR SUFFERMEANTS, We Got Years Still, For Us Will Be SHORTEND INDEED, With The Times UNFOLDING THE WORD OF GOD BLESSED ARE YOU IF YOU CAN STAND, THAT WOULD OH MORE THAN 5 Minutes Oh More Than 5 minutes Ya,alls SO LET YOUR STRENGETH RELY ON THE OPEN WORD OF GOD, Love In Love To All, So We Can Get On In The Teachings and so forth THATS GOING HELP YOU HELP EACH OTHER, Chances Our My Friends We Got 7 More Years Of This, But Like Prince Sung SOMEDAY OUR 7 WILL DIE, Be STRONG IN THE LORD REJOICE IN EACH OTHER, And IF I GET HIGH TO NITE, Dont Be So Up TIGHT PRAISE JESUS, Everythings Up To Date And In Its Place BECAUSE OF LOVE, GOD HAS FOR US NOT ANYTHING MORE NOR ANYTHING LESS, For Everything Else, Pull Out THE RAID KMART 6 Dollars Per Can In States With Higher Taxes You May Be Around $ 8 something I Always Pay Close Mind Ya,alls To Upper Cents Going Up NEVER THE DOLLAR, How Those Pennies Rise And Fall Those Are Our PENNIES FROM HEAVEN, Thank Ya MR MARTIN, No Wedding Also Is Worth What ya Pay For A Damn Loaf Bread, SO STRESS SURLEY COMETH FORGIVE ME I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO, i will CONCLUD The messages to the 7 churches, TO EPHESUS SMYRNA , PERGAMOS THYATIRA SARDIS PHILADELPHIA LAODICEA, And Round It To Simplistiy FROM THE GREEK LANGUAGE THE LATIN THE HEBREW ROAMINIAN JEWISH, BUDAISH, and so forth EVERY LANGUAGE EVERY TRIBE, To All There IS NOT A LANGUAGE THAT GOD DOES NOT UNDERSTAND, Through THE POWER AND THE INTERPERTATION AND THE INTERCEDING OF THE HOLY GHOST, TO NAME THE 7 Churches You Would Have PIECE And Borrow Through THE CHURCHES WHO SEPARATED THEME SELF IN DUE SEASONS And Put In Order On Their Behalve THE DAY OF PENTECOST THE LORD SPEAKS AS CLEAR AS AS THE NOON DAY AND IS SURLEY NOT THE PRVATE INTERPERTATIONS, BUT ALL AND ALL, and borrowed from one tribe To The Another, As I Have Tried To Get Across Through The Starting Of This Teaching For Us, The 7 Churches Who Started The Hunger Strike, Is Those Without Name ( NONDONMANATION,) There Be Many Of Theme, and to each one and to each tribe there be a conflict we are PRESUING TO JUST ONE, JUST ONE, THE GOAL IS ONE, NOT DIVISON, Some Will Wake To Find THAT THEY NEED GOD Who Have Forgotten Their First Love THEY NEED HIM MORE THAN HE NEEDS YOU, PRAISE JESUS, WE STAND AND THAT WHICH IS ALREADY WHOLE CAN,T BE DIVIDED, BUT IS ONE PIECE, AND SEE,S THE GLORY OF THE ENTIRE FLESH, PRAYER AND THE OPENING WORD OF GOD SHALL COUNTINUE, YOU CANT STOP THE DELIVERING POWER OF JESUS WHICH IS LOVE, IT WORKETH FOR ON YOUR BEHALVE, FEAR NOT WHEN THE MORNING AS RISEN IN YOUR HEART BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER AND REJOICING SPIRT AND STAND IN FAITH PRAISE JESUS, Lets Go Into GAL>3>25>29 Oh LORD How We Can Forget that first touch of thee and once you grasp it you wont forget it but fight fort it come hell or high water praise you jesus you will cling to that rock THAT OH DONT YA KNOW IS HIGHER THAN YOU, Getting Back To GAL>3>25>29> BUT AFTER THAT FAITH IS COME WE ARE NO LONGER A SCHOOL MASTER THE OLD LETTERS BURN BUT UNDER HIS SPIRT AND HIS FIRE GOD BY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS FOR AS MANY OF YOU AS HAVE BE BABTISED BLESSED ARE YOU IF YOU WERE BORN BY HIS SPIRT YOU ARE NOT BORN UNDER THE LAW OF MAN NOR MISCONCEPTIONS BUT OF HIS TRUTH AND SPIRT Many OUR STILL BORN UNDER THAT SAME SPITRUAL ROCK, For As Many Of YouHAVE PUT ON THE ROCK HAVE PUT ON JESUS Which THE ARMOUR OF GOD, there is neither jew nor greek nor gentile BOND NOR FREE THERE IS NEITHER MALE NOR FEMALE FOR YE All ONE IN JESUS And If Ye Be Christ Then ARE YE ABRAHAMS,s AND HEIRS ACORDING TO THE PROMISE. The Last Shall Be First And The First Shall Be Last, Verliy I say There Will Be Some Here Left Standing That Will Be As Dead Bones As The Sands And Will Gather To Decive The Eagles, Be Not Decived BUT REACH OUT IN LOVE AND WISDOM, The ARMOUR In Which Grounded You, OK My Noon Dayers PREPARATION Exceeds To Patients, Be Still And At REST WITH THE PROMISE OF JESUS, I,ll Be Going Into, John>5>37>39 PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NASMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS LET THE LIGHT OF DAY OH BE WITH YA, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, ROCK ON.....
Old 11-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #2781
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus,

going to get back in the teachings thats john>5>37>39>prayer without cease elevation take a momeant of prayer peace be with us in jesus name and the beloved said the violent shall indeed take it by force, ISA>10>16>27 Therefore SHALL THE LORD THE LORD OF HOSTS SEND AMONG HIS FAT ONES Leanness AND UNDER HIS GLORY HE SHALL KINDLE A BURNING OF FIRE AND THE LIGHT OF ISRAEL SHALL BE FOR A FIRE AND HIS HOLY ONE FOR A FLAME AND IT SHALL BURN AND DEVOUR HIS THORNS AND HIS BRIERS IN ONE DAY I WAS HAPPY WHEN THEY CRIED, Lets Enter Into The House Of The Lord, To Praise And To Play AND HIS GLORY OF HIS FOREST AND OF HIS FRUITFIELD PRAISE JESUS HE KNOWETH THEIR NAMES AND EVERY SCAR AND WOUND AND DYFUNCTION PRAISE YOU JESUS AND THE REST OF THESE THE TREES OF HIS FORESE SHALL BE FEW THAT A CHILD MAY WRITE THEME, Again Stay Upon The Smote Theme But Shall Stay Upon The Lord THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IN TRUTH, THE RENMANT SHALL RETURN OF Jacob And The MIGHTY GOD FOR THROUGH THY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL Be As The Sand Of The Sea, PRAISE YOU JESUS,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg at the river bank.jpg (3.9 KB, 250 views)
Old 11-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #2782
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Praise Jesus,

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) going to get back in the teachings thats john>5>37>39>prayer without cease elevation take a momeant of prayer peace be with us in jesus name and the beloved said the violent shall indeed take it by force, ISA>10>16>27 Therefore SHALL THE LORD THE LORD OF HOSTS SEND AMONG HIS FAT ONES Leanness AND UNDER HIS GLORY HE SHALL KINDLE A BURNING OF FIRE AND THE LIGHT OF ISRAEL SHALL BE FOR A FIRE AND HIS HOLY ONE FOR A FLAME AND IT SHALL BURN AND DEVOUR HIS THORNS AND HIS BRIERS IN ONE DAY I WAS HAPPY WHEN THEY CRIED, Lets Enter Into The House Of The Lord, To Praise And To Play AND HIS GLORY OF HIS FOREST AND OF HIS FRUITFIELD PRAISE JESUS HE KNOWETH THEIR NAMES AND EVERY SCAR AND WOUND AND DYFUNCTION PRAISE YOU JESUS AND THE REST OF THESE THE TREES OF HIS FORESE SHALL BE FEW THAT A CHILD MAY WRITE THEME, Again Stay Upon The Smote Theme But Shall Stay Upon The Lord THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IN TRUTH, THE RENMANT SHALL RETURN OF Jacob And The MIGHTY GOD FOR THROUGH THY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL Be As The Sand Of The Sea, PRAISE YOU JESUS,
going on in to verse 24, Therfore Thus Saith The Lord HEAR AND SEE WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH Unto The Better Hope For Freedom Of PRAISE PRAISE YOU JESUS, good lord i hate to enter but thanfull because Of HE That We Are Able My Precious Father I dont Like To Have A Clock, PRAISE YOU JESUS, THEREFORE THE WORD TELLS US, Saith The Lord God Of Host Oh My People That Dwells In Zion BE NOT AFRAID HE SHALL SMITE THEE WITH A ROD AND SHALL LIFE UP THAT STAFF THE WAY MOSES LIFTED IT UP BEFORE EYGPT , For Yet A Little While things shall cease and mine anger in their destruction AS HIS ROD Was Upon The Sea So Shall He Lift It Up In The Manner Of EYGPT, AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY HIS BURDEN SHALL BE TAKEN WAY, No More Tears No More Pain FROM OFF THY SHOULDER And His Yoke From Thy Neck And The Yoke Shall Be Destroyed BECAUSE OF THE ANOINTING, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAME IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH MY TITIANS, Those Who Be On Low U WILL BE LIFTED IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME , Love One Another Thats One Another In All As He Loves Us And Bears With Are Crys, Lets Shake Off The Dust And Have Groovey Week Kats
Attached Images
File Type: jpg at the river bank.jpg (3.9 KB, 211 views)
Old 11-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #2783
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise Jesus

praise jesus the precious river banks that flows FROM THE GREAT RIVER JORDAN, I,am That I,am PROCLAMIED VICTORY FROM THE PRECIOUS WORDS FIRST MINSTERED THAT PRECIOUS VEIL AND COVEANENT SWORE UNTO DAVID AND THE MISSING PIECES, WE OUR THE SEEDS OF ABRAHAM I,am That I,am DWELL IN US, And unto The Mornings That Came Before Us PRAISE JESUS YES THERE IS FOOD ON THE TABLE, they showed and sung the way before us, That Which Is In Part Of The Suffermeants , WE DIE WITH HIM, WE SHALL INDEED LIVE WITH HIM, many still proclaim they follow that truth , BUT JESUS SAID WHO DOES NOT PICK UP THERE CROSS AND FOLLOW ME AND SACRAFICE Like Those Who Walked Before Christian Yes But Are Not One Of My Disciples, PRAISE JESUS, going into JOHN, 18>26 And I Have Declared Unto Theme THY Name And Will Declare IT THAT THE LOVE WHERE WITH THOU HASTE LOVED ME MAY BE IN THEME AND I IN THEME , PRAISE JESUS, Worth Some Dysfunction Chances Are We Would Have Been Messed Up With Or Without Him, BUT NOT WITHOUT HIM NO LIGHT NO REASON NO CONCLUSION JUST A COLD BLACK PIT FROM ORION, That Was Upon On His Mother Head, When She Pulled His Ripped Flesh And Broken Body Toward Her Chest Where She Clotherd Him Blankent THERE WAS NO REASONS To Her No REJOICING Darking And Questions Stood Still With His Last Words To Her Upon Her Mind MOTHER HOLD YOUR SON, HE LIVES TODAY INSIDE US, As These signs And Wars Coming Acrossed PRAY THAT IT WILL BE A PROVERB, Not Discuss BUT PRAY THEY FALL ON THEIR NEEDS AND GIVE HEART BODY SOUL AND MIND IN JESUS NAME, thats what we stand in this Unspeakble gape For Ya,alls The Seeing And The Hearing IMPAIRED, PRAISE YA JESUS FOR ALL YOU THAT OUR LIFE AND SAVIOUR, AND HE THAT BEARS WITH US 7 TIMES IN THE THINGS, U KNEW WE WOULD NEED THE MOST AND THATS YOU MY KING, THE PRINCE OF PEACE THE ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL, LORD UR SHOES WE COULD NEVER FURFILL, BUT WE KNOW YOU DID FOR US PRAISE YA, For All Those Things YOU BECOMETH THE BRIDGE UNDER THAT TROUBLED WATER AND YOU LAY DOWN DAILY, Praying Common Since WILL BE HEARED, Im Going To Back Up Some, so everybody has a chance to come in and caught up PRAISE JESUS, Lets Go Into JOHN>5>3>37>and >39 jesus said and declared my people the jews will know who who i,am AND know what i said unto theme, and the father himself which hath sent me hath born witness of me ye have neither heared HIS voice at any time Nor seen HIS Shape And Ye have Not His Word Abiding In You, For Whom He Hath Sent HIM SCRIPTURES FOR IN THEME YE Think Ye Have ETERNAL LIFE AND THEY WHICH TESTIFY OF ME,
Old 11-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #2784
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Praise On Praise Ya Jesus

PRAISE JESUS FOR THE LIFE AND FIRE AND THE PAIN HE PLACED IN HEARTS BODY SOUL AND MIND THERE HE DWELLS, There Has Been A Lot Of Dyfunction A roller coaster BUT THERE WILL COMETH A Day That PRAISE When All Is Needed WE WILL PRAISE AND ALL FLESH WILL SEE HIS GLORY, When His Mother Held HIS RIPPED MANGLED BODY Recalling His Words To HER MOTHER BEHOLD YOUR SON, Nothing I SAY NOTHING Was Over Her Veil But All The Destroys The Body In Which She Held IN A MAJOR Her Son, and enduring those that would follow and fight the demoms he fought AND WON THE BATTLES HE WON, the veil of conclusion was all that was left that day To The Father He Said He Was Finshed, And KEPT HIS PROMISE THE THIRD DAY I,LL MAKE THINGS ALL KNEW AGAIN THE MAKETH THEME TO LYE DOWN IN GREEN PASTORS, all though The VALLEY Of The Shadow Of Death Would Oh Follow To To Mock And Blasmpey The PRECIOUS CROWNS, PRAISE JESUS In That Process The Family WEAPED Many Days Of Sorrows HE GOT THE KEYS TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL, PRAISE JESUS, When I get Back In, We,s GOING TO GO IN, THE ECC>12>9>13 , THEN , MATT>23>37>38>, And The REV>22>14 PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSING AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS love Each Other The Way He Love Us , ........ ......
Old 11-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #2785
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

praise jesus wants you know him it easy to praise him without fear in jesus name, and fill all that which cometh IN JUSTICE AND THE LAW GIVER AND THE KEEP,er OF PROMISES, To Despite The Flood Of Ugly Men And Their Burning Synagouges Made Of Plastic FOR WHAT CAN MAN DO TO US, IF THY WORD IS THE ARMOUR AND THY PROTECTION , Praise Jesus, trying to get the rest of this teaching back on track and so forth, BLESSED be You PRAISE JESUS If You,ve Been A Keeping Up get u prize,s gutiat stamps and the end of the week and glow sticks ....i,ll do pics sorry skittles perhaps in the future i,d want one to it loves those little grab bags till the very day OUR DADDY protects are youth deep inside hidden way ,far from the adults and the men or women who have put away childish thingsthat he has trained us to be PRAISE JESUS Lord Knows I Praise THE FIRM UPPER HAND Of My Father PRAISE JESUS, but he keeps the child in us all safe, Praise JESUS From Leaches And Pestilince, Going into MARK>12>29>30 And One Of The Scibes Came And Having Heared Theme Reasoning together and perceving that he had answered theme well asked theme which is the first comandment OF ALL, And Jesus Answered him , NOW Your Going See PRAISE JESUS Most Of Us Know This One By Heart, BUT Im Bringing Up For The Conclusion And Bendiction Of This Teaching, And That Beautiful Simplisty JESUS told The Leaving Of HEROD The First Of All The Commandments Is HEARE O ISRAEL THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD And Thou SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY MIND AND WITH ALL THY STENGTH IS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT, Which Was Also Given BY MOSES BUT MOSES GAVE NOT BREAD AND HE did Not Come To Do Away With The LAW OF MOSES ONLY TO SEE IT FUIFILLED, praise jesus going to take some time, with this one, so those that wish to that are really just like busy right now can get caught UP MOTHERS MILK LEADS TO HIGHER GROUND Hear What The Spirt Saith, Praise JESUS, going to be getting into REV>22>14 PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH , LOVE ONE ANOTHER the Way He Loves Us, .................................................. ..
Old 11-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #2786
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

praise jesus LOVE THE AMOUR THAT STRENETHENS US SUBSIDES US AND UPLIFTS US, paul spoke of a meassure we bust stay within and thats the meassures of GOD some may laugh at you some will question your life, and praise jesus most of us dont even care we can richly depart from the company of fools all though WE OUR NO BETTER THAN They AND PRAISE JESUS IS OUR COMFORTING In These Boundries And None Other The Word Say THOSE Who Laugh Now Shall Mourn Later, PRAISE JESUS, All Though Wrath And Judgemeant Surley EXCELLETH, and some cant escape, BUT THE FINAL AUTHERTIY IS LOVE, And The Final Authertiy Many Of Us Dont Expect Lover In Return BECAUSE WE GAVE THAT LOVE OVER TO HIGHER POWER, So We Can Maketh Peace With All Men And Let That RELATIONSHIP With The Master BE OUR SUN, Be Our Compass And Be Our Foot Steps Daily In A World That Subsides In The Folly Of Trusting Riches I WILL DELIGHT IN GOD AND HE WILL TURN OUR SORROWS TO JOY, We Give The Praise To THE MIGHTY SUSTAINER OF LIFE, Who Has The Permission In All Things, Tho Shalt Love The Lordy Thy God With All Thy Body Heart Soul And Mind This Was Again THE FIRST COMMANDMENT AND THE GREATEST Going into REV>22>14 BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS Cammandments That Thy May Have Right To the tree Of Life, Which Is The Word Of God, verse 15 without Dogs And Without Sorcerers, frogs and leapers Who By Crafts Decive Many By Showing False Powers And False Voices That Are Not There And Covering It In Pretty Package, ONLY THE TRUTH WILL CARRY Ya, And These Things Evaporate In Smote Black Mist In Which The Came, PRAISE JESUS, Without Whoremongers And Murderers and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie TO HURT One Of His Little Ones, JESUS SAID SUFFER THE LITTLE ONES TO COME UNTO ME, Wants They Find Truth They Will See HIS STRUGGLE OF NO MORE TEARS NO MORE PAIN And Shall Wipe All Tears From Their Eyes, based up on the precepts Of the Itching Ears with the idolaters you step on their toes, They Will Build A Beast Mad Of GOLD WHOOOOOOOO i call just a big old bowl of sugar, The Word says blessed Are They That Do His COMMANDMENTS And Thats To Love God, If U Know That Love THAT SAVES YOU Common Since Tells You What Do Daily THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM HIS THRONE SETS ABOVES THE HEAVENS AND BRINGS DOWN PERCULIAR TREASSURE AND BLESSINGS, all of that and common since to, PRAISE JESUS, the word says IF THEY NOT UNDERSTAND ONE PARABLE, They Will Not Understand Any Of The Parables Spoke Of by The Master, Which Leaves Many In Great Panic Of Today, Let Us Not Follow The Crowd BUT HOLD ON TO THE KEEPER OF OUR SOULS, When I Get Back, We Going Go Right In ECC>12>9>13 i had a person not to long ago to ask me, haunted by dreams and conclusion What Is The REV_LATION, And I Said Well ITS ROCK N ROLL, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, Love One Another The Way He Loves Us, ............................ precious peace where there is no peace, GOD GAVE ROCK N ROLL TO US, PUT IN THE SOUL OF ALL, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,
Old 11-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #2787
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
breath a taking

THATS BREATH A TAKING i meant to say it the way i said it breath a taking what could would be hungery for do we know the almighty the wonderfull the precious sustainer of life , once he blows the first breathe of life in your face in something we can,t fully grasp till the apponited time it takes the pull of us all, thats of us all in the apointed day to feel that breath cometh down in our face that we,ve only felt a debree of in the past HE FUIFILLS, and knoweth that one supplication OH LORD IT BE MY DESIRE, PRAISE JESUS going into EXDOUS 23>18> thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrafice with leavend bread PRAISE NEITHER shall the fat of my sacrafice remain untill morning the first of the first fruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house OF THER LORD THY GOD Thou Shalt Not See PRAISE JESUS A Kid In His Mother ,Milk..... higher ground, PRAISE YA JESUIS, For A Thirsting For Us, No more tears no more pain PRAISE YA JESUS,blessed our those that hunger for they shall be filled said jesus nor would they cry hungery Ecc>10>12>15 The Words Of A Wise A Man,s Mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool will swallow , himself the beginning of the words of ,his mouth is foolishness and the end of his talk is mischeievous madness. A fool also is full of words what a man cannot tell what shall be after him who can tell him Jesus Said I,am The Way The Truth And The Life No Man Can Reach The Father Except Through Me, THE LABOUR OF THE FOOLISH Shall Be Destroyed And Wears everyone of theme, Because He Knoweth Not How To go To That City , they speak of this city preach of this city tell others about the city but they know it not FOR THEIR DESIRE BE THE FOLLY OF RICHES AND DESIRE NOT THAT CITY THEY WILL STILL SEE IT AS OH Just see A Vain Thang, going into verse 12>9>13, just show love to and pray for all our loved ones, as some by pass they do attend to hurt the will of our father, because they dine with the heathren who rejects his wisdom FOR OUR DADDY PROMISED US Thy Greater Works And I See theme starting to tiny tiny tiny tiny emerge praise jesus as CLEAR As The Noon Day... and moreover , because the preacher was wise he still taught the peps, knowlege, yea ; lets talk about that yea u know the word of god is filled with a lot of yay and nays its up to how much we want his Passion And His Fuifillmeant In Our Life, ever heared one of ur teachers as teen or as child spoke some wise words to you that have stuck with you through all your changes and preseverance my things change dont they where is that loved one now perhaps alone or in wating or in conclusion and perhaps forgotten JESUS LOVES THEME, he gave good heed, and sought out to find acceptable words and that which was written and up right even words of truth....jesus did not restrain the truth from theme HE SAID NO CANDLE is to be put in a closet but its how much they are willing to sacrafice and put the master head of their life, for many of modern day christian life styles and now we can those 7 churches, live in a paperdoll world a great classic song and playing house with the Lord, we,ve talked about , the GREATEST COMMANDMENT, and how importan that is, and it be not hidden from all for god planted that seed in you and upon your heart before u enter your mothers womb, it all depends as to one what path they choose, all the way , or half, way PRAISE JESUS, when i get back in we will go through verse 11>14, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS IN STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS, praise God YOU ARE THAST YOU are ONE OF HIS, ...............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_jesus-gethsemane-21g.jpg (3.6 KB, 195 views)
Old 11-12-2010, 12:19 PM   #2788
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Deep Foot Prints

The Deep Breathe The Deep Love, where with in that debree or momeant you cry LORD if i could just feel that deep Impacct without any tears or any pain , you may recall a day u took for granted a close friend or loved one was with you, and if you knew that day what was before you,s u would,nt have worried about the time NO or Work No Or Worrying about anything at all, NO you would have just set threre and talked the day and the night away, because all depatures happens for reasons of our lifes, FOR THE BETTER OUTCOME OF THE GODLY REASONS IN YOUR LIFE, And Not Shooting The Breeze FOR THE SPIRT MUST GROW And Absents From Flesh MAKETH IT STRONGER WHY Take Of All For Instants, GOT THE GOOD NEWS GOD MADE IT POSSIBILE , For That Deep Breath The Deep Love And That Deep Rare Momeant, Not Just For A Day BUT ETERNAL, In From The Momeant We Rise In Each Other, The Transfiguration is with us, Going Back Into ECC>12>11>14 Gods Purpose Let Me Remind You IS FOR JUSTICE To Cut Down The Wicked Like Grass The Purpose Is Is The Family Of God Being Whole Not Divided, there will be some scattered who doest not understand The Ways Of His Majesty None Of Us Do For That Matter But OH Randomly Speaking chances are we are little more into than the next person we Cant Anwser, right away AND Im Not Being Stiff Necked Or HUFFY Like Paul SAID We Boast In Our Suffermeants And Hide A Lot From Each Other PRAISE JESUS To Hide The Suffermeant WHY ? Because We Care About Each Other And The Desire To Uplift Our Brothers And Sisters AND NOT PUT,EM IN A DUNGEHILL, PRAISE JESUS, The Word Says. The Words Of The Wise Are As Goads And As Nails Fastend By the masters Of ASSEMBLIES, Which Are Given From One Shepherd From One Sheperd , and further by these my son be adomshied of making many books there is no end and much study is weariness Let us Hear The Conclusion OF THE Whole Matter Fear God And Keep His Commandments, as i spoke of earlier the greatest he kept no secret and im feeling BE MERCIFUL As He Is Merciful , Now that dont mean u got a company or love at certian times But as Long As We Try To FIND That Place Of Mercy Within Hearts Placed By God The Great Love Will Come For That Friend Or Person or whoever, to recive mercy we must be mercifull, i,ll countinue MUCH STUDY STUDY Is Weas down the flesh FOR GOD SHALL BRING Every Work Into Judgement With Every Secret Thing Whether It Be Good Or Whether It Be Evil, HOLD ON, PRAISE JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH ........
Old 01-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #2789
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Monday Brunch

Another week at it THE LORD THY GOD, will render strengeth in due season, TO THE ORPHAN CHILD, A GREATER LOVE HAS RISEN, As The Psalms Read, LET NOT YOUR ZEAL CONSUME YOU, As The Eyes Stings of truth of those who see and hear what the spirt saith, the message is this monday morning, my friends, is to hold tight, to the precepts and the precious hiding place, which is the LAW, as to many in which know how to disearn the signs the skys and the weather, you feel the changing of the seasons, and can tell one from the other, they make take you to place in the days when the law was first or propheicies was first minsterd unto your heart, he said i will rise you the third day, the spirt dont know which way it comes or which it way it goes, Steadfast In The Word Of God, A Quick Prayer, This morning for all that i know who walketh and standeth, no longer a ALIEN but the members of the house hold of GOD, Praise Jesus, IF THE WORLD HATE YOU KNOW THAT IT HATED ME BEFORE IT HATED YOU, if ye were of this world the world would love his own BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT OF THIS WOULD You Still Be A Stranger Of Their Wicked Ways, But i have chose you out of this world therfore the world hates you Remembear the word that i said unto you THE SERVANT IS NOT GREATER THAN THE MASTER, john>16>18>20 When things become to much bear For But for while The PIT IS GONE, KEEPA ALOOKING UP, For JESUS SAID, Our Time Is Nigh, in everything and in all meassures, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Lets Try to have, a good week,
Old 01-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #2790
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Quick Prayer,

going into matt>26 >verse 52,thats right, praise jesus, i have a hardtime, keeping up with my notes as well, one of my favorite scriptures, that will always return us, in full and indeed truth, PUT UO AGAIN THY SWORD THE WORD SAYS UNTO In Its Place, The First AUTHERTIY AND THE FINAL AUTHERTIY, we struggle in the in between which is evening and the dawn, and here is good reference to findeth shelter, Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All They That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword, As It Is Written Many Make The Law None Effect And Many Take The Kingdom Of God By Force, THINK NOT Thats The Spirt That Dwells In Us AND OBEYED THE FATHER EVEN TILL DEATH, But He Went Ahead Of Us In That March, And Told Us Of H Greater Proctection When The Greateast Love Would Rise, Of The World And Its Haters, And Its Cruel Ingoarnt Ways, My Time As Yet Not Come, So They Cant Hate You, For If They Had Known Who The Son Was, There Would Have Been No Sacrafice, Faith Cometh By Hearing And Hearing Comes By Faith, The Word Say Think Not I Cant Call Unto My Father And He Shall Give Me More Than the 12 legions Of Angels BUT HOWN THE SHALL THE SCRPTURES BE FULFILLED That Thus It Must Be, Pray For The Only Real Peace, Others Will Fall Short Of That Glory, Render Unto Ceasers That Whice Be Ceasers AND GIVE UNTO GOD, That Which Is Gods, Praise Jesus, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, To All, And To Those Suffering Upon The Rock, in deed and in truth, from where we are today, and the divding of nations, the word says therefore what i have joined together, let no man put asunder, ........