++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 05-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #2761
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~THE SACRAFICE

Is JESUS CHRIST most of us already know that as most of us cry day and night for redemption or some days i wont sugarcoat just to breathe and get on through the days and our nights THESE OUR THE DAYS We Walk By Faith And Not By Sight AND THAT BALL OF FIRE That Followed The Hebrew Children For 40 Years Is With Us HE WILL NOT Forsake Us WHEN ALL THESE SPIRTUAL WARS WAS RISE as you mite have seen in christian flyers from churches and so forth got these visons and brought on paper and most of us is like i could go further in but i dont have time this morning So I,ll Just Get To The Point, For The Elect THESE WARS Is Going On Inside The Mind The Body And Soul As They SHOW Themeselves In A Reflection WITH Wars And Rumours Of Wars Desolation Hunger , GLORY TO GOD lets talk about that sacrafice just for a few
Old 05-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #2762
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~THE SACRAFICE

WE All Going Through Trials Mountains And Just Learing And Seeing Things PRAISE JESUS For The First Time and making things to his people and children that was once in darkness being brought to light THE WORD OF GOD TELLS I Will Bring Things All Things In Darkness To Light GLORY TO GOD And Will Protect Thee From The Strong Arm Of Our Adavasarises AND The Word Says If It Were POSSIBILE They And Would Decive My Very Elect Thats If It Were Possbile They Set Up Their Syngouges Just All Around giving Power to Our Probleams I know Everybody Damn Forgive My French Is Just Having Ridiclus Probleams Getting Off Track Into Things That Maybe Was Just As Easy A While A Go Is Just Going Back Your Routine A Fear Not These Things GOD Is The Ulitimate Sacrafice And I,ve Be Going Through Some Trials And Whatching Some Mountains Touch To The Sea ITS Not Secret PRAISE JESUS CAN THE LORD OUR GOD Speak Through Out These Wars When We Pray For Only Streneth you can always look and turn from thy heart and soul you,ve gave to God And FIND Many In Worser Shape That You Are And In These Trials And Turmoils Lets LET IT MADE KNOW THAT THE SAME OVERCOMER YOU KNOW That Is Going To Overcome For Is Going To Do For Those JESUS Still Saving Who Feels They Dont Have A Prayer Today Or No Hope If The Strongs Warfare Is hard Imagine How How Hard It Is And The Broken And More Confused So Lets Trys To Speak To Each Other The Good Tides Of Salvation To Each Other Through These Storms PRAISE JESUS
Old 05-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #2763
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Sacrafice

The hardest sacrafice would be on those days your down to your last and your praying Lord i know your going pull me through this lets turn to our church and turn to our fellow brethren AND Yell Im Confused My Guess Is Good Is Yours And I Know BUT JESUS LOVES Us And Understanding He Battled THE CONFLICT And Brought Back The Keys To Both Life And Death And Suffering Is Part Of LIVING WITH HIM JESUS LOVES YA And He Is With Us GLORY TO GOD We Know One Things For Sure Somethings A Lie Somebody One To Take That Thorn And Remove That Joy That Flows And Getting Old Enough To Know We May Have To Stand PRAISE JESUS THE WORD SAYS SO And We May Have To Hear BUT WHEN THE CORNERSTONE PREVAILS The Word Say Ye WILL Know Who Am,i And Ye Will Know That YOUR MINE And I,am That I,am Your GOD Its Always Something TRYING TO OVERCOME THAT PRAISE JESUS I did,nt Mean To Be So Long Winded This Morning Luke>16>17 AND THE Pharisees also who were covetous heared all these things and they derided him and he said unto theme and of course they were confused Ye are they whicj Justify yourselves for a good name and favor BUT THE LORD Thy God Knoweth The Hearts For That Which Is High Among Men NOTICE WHAT THE WORD SAYS ABOMINNATION That These Things Be Abominnation In The Sight Of God because these are men of degree power and respect Set Up All Pretty OUR Jesus Who Spoketh In A Few Words Said the law and the prpohets were until john the babtist since that time The truth Is Preached And Every Man Press Toward It AND JESUS SAID It Is Easier For It All To Pass Heavens And Earth Than One Tittle Of The Law To Fail Which Is Jesus Christ PRAISE JESUS AND BLESSINGS AND A LOT OF STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 05-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #2764
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~PRAISE JESUS

When The Promise Of Peace And Victory Stands And You See Hope Of The Promise Of Greater Works In Warfare Fear Not These Things PRAISE JESUS But Stand On Truth And Every Head In Warfare Shall Be Delivered Up PRAISE JESUS, 1 Col>16>23>For By Were All Things Created that are in heaven and that are in earth, visbile and invisbile whether they be thrones or dominions or those old principalities or powers all things were created by him and for him and he is before all things and by him all things consist and is the head of the body of the church who is the beginning the firstborn from the dead THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE, For It Pleased The Father That In Him Should All Fulness shall Dwell To Overcome The War We Fight Today Acording To His Promise We Overcame It Yesterday PRAISE JESUS
Old 05-20-2010, 09:40 AM   #2765
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~PRAISE JESUS

In Our King And Lord Jesus Aside From All That He Performs For Us When Nobody Else Can IS THAT PEACE That Passes All Knowlege And Understanding Praise Jesus The Flesh Is Only To Cover Our Bones And Was Placed To Become And Doubt OUR Faith Our Salvation It Is A Process THIS Is Only So The Spirtual Man Could Rise Fully Through Jesus Christ If ye countinue In FAITH Grounded And Settled And Be NOT MOVED Away From The Hope Of The Gospel Which We All Have Heared And Was Preached To Every Creature Which Is Under Heaven Wherefore Paul Said Said I was Made A Minister, romans>8>36>39>AS It Is Written For Thy Sake We Are Kileed All The Day Long We Are Acounted as sheep for the slaughter of those who rise up against us NAY The Word Says In All These Things We Are MORE THAN CONQUERORS Through Him That LOVED US For I,am Persuaded that neither death nor life nor angels nor principalities nor powers nor things present nor things to come nor height nor depth nor any other creature shall be able to separate us from the Love Of God Which Is In JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Amen And Amen Ya,alls LETS NOT BACK DOWN Like Tom Petty just a great old classic that hits home daily
Old 10-10-2010, 11:46 AM   #2766
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hunger Strike_2010 My Joy That Flows From Within,

thank you all my elders my fathers for your prayers and this time a fragile construction THE GOOD LORD WILL TRIPLE OUR STRENETH, And tripple our joys for our sorrows in jesus name, from my own personal observation the DAILY IS BACK, The Lord Thy God, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES does not forsake us As To The Hebrew Children Or Never Turns From The Crys Of His Children In Their Time Of Need, THE ONLY WAY IS ONE, One Faith One Lord One Babtisim In JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, Coming From The Precepts OF THE RESTORATION OF JUDAH, To Every Tribe And Every Creed, That Restoration Of The 12 Tribes, Be In Us, AND THE LORD THY GOD COMETH TO SAVE HE THAT WHICH LOST, And Belongs To Where GOD Forseen Seen His STRVING Brethren, LETS, Start At, Isa>17>14>AND behold at evening tide trouble and before the morning trouble HE IS NOT this Portion Of theme that spoil us Robs Us, And The Lot Of Theme SHALL PASS THROUGH JUDAH, Because HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO The Burden Of Tyre That Will Bear Theme And If He Has Beared Us He Shall Bear Theme, Give Me A Momeant, He Shall Over Flow And Go Over Shall Reach Even The Neck, As Unto THE FALL OF THE RIVER JORDAN, And Then Evening Streching Out Of His Wings Shall Fill , The Breadeth OF THY LAND O IMMANUEL AGAIN MEANING GOD IS WITH US, Translating >>>From Verse 7 Channeling, BEHOLD THE LORD BRINGETH UP UPON THEME THE WATERS OF THE RIVERS >CH_AN_NE_>LING> TRANSLATING IN TUNE WITH GOD THE BED OF STREM THE DEEPER PART OF THE WATER, OF TRANSMISSON...Associate Yourselves O Ye Prople And Ye Shall Be Broken To PIECECS, and the word Of God Is Perfect And Also Speaketh Unto The Countries GIRD Yourselves And Ye Shall Be Broken Into PIECES. TRANSLATING GIRD>To ENCIRCLE OR FASTEN As A Sword With Or As With A Belt To Invest, Esp, WITH POWER OR AUTHORTIY, JESUS CHRIST, None Other Than He, The Leavings Of Herod Gathered About Him AND SAID UNTO HIM WHO GIVES YOU THE AUTHERTIY TO DO THESE THINGS, And He Said Unto Theme MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN, And Asked Theme WAS THE BABTISIM OF JOHN OF MEN, Or Was It Heaven, I Know For Some Of Us Heaven Feels So Far Away Yet Is With Us All THe Time PRAISE YA JESUS, Love You All, Going To Get Back In This TEACHING, Daily For Us, NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE VALUE OF ONE SOUL, you either wanna hit,em in the head, OR, REACH OUT THAT SAVING STRENGETH, I Choose This Day Who I Serve Happily I Say HAPPILY And Thats One Sword NOW WORKING THAT BRINGETH LIFE To His Army Not DEATH, Praise YA JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS, LOVE ONE ANOTHER THE WAY HE LOVES US, ............ BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT LIFE , For It Is The Most PRECIOUS Gift Of All, One... Brought An Old Friend Of Mine, not really but he agreed, to help us out .....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg INHALE EXHALE.jpg (2.2 KB, 193 views)
Old 10-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #2767
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Hunger Strike My Joy ,That Flows From Within

praise jesus one day at a time sweet jesus,coutinuing THE WORD SAYS Prepare To Brace meaning to brace for what is come, take counsel and it shall not come to noght, speak the word AND IT SHALL NOT STAND But FEAR NOT FOR GOD IS WITH US, and never Under Estimate THE POWER OF THE LIVING GOD WHO DOES WONDERFULL MARACLIOUS THINGS FROM HIS HOLY ORCALE, FOR THE LORD spoketh, WITH A STRONG HAND And Instructed That We Should Not Walk In The Ways Of These People. Say Ye Not A Confedracy Neither FEAR YE THEIR FEAR NOR BE AFRAID SANCTIFY THE LORD OF HIMSELF, For Our Bodies Is The Temple OF THE LIVING GOD, And Let Him Be Your Fear And Dred, And HE SHALL BE SANCTUARY, BUT FOR A STONE OF STUMBLING, In Between MEASSURES And Timing PRAISE JESUS AND A ROCK OF A OFFENCE, TO BOTH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. For A GIN (TRANSLATING) G_I_N TO BALANCE OR STABLIZE SHORTING AND ALTER, To Rise Up Another, And For Snare To The INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM AND MANY AMOUNG Theme Shall Stumble And Fall Be Broken And Snared, LETS go into JER>32>27, BEHOLD THE DAYS WILL, Come Saith The Lord Of Host That I WILL SOW THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL And The House Of Judah With The Seed Of Man And The Seed Of BEAST From A Bibicle Stand Point When Many HEAR The Word Beast, They Get A Lit Nerveous the precious word of God Speaks Of Many to many so i really dont care to count, A Gentile Nation See,s Some Bibicle Stand Points As WRATH RATHER THAN SALVATION, Beast Meaning Something Of Great Power And Domanating, Bringing Back Up The 2 edge sword One Life One Death, Lets Go Into, ISA >51>9>10, AWAKE AWAKE PUT ON STRENGETH O ARM OF THE LORD AWAKE AS IN THE ANCIENT DAYS, In The Genrations OF OLD Art Thou Not Not It That Hath CUT RAHAB And Wounded The Dragon Art Thou Not It Which Hath great deep That Hath MADE THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA A WAY FOR THE RANSOMED TO PASS OVER ? The ISA Writer Questions, at that time BUT O LORD WE KNOW You Told Us So, PRAISE JESUS A WAY FOR THE RANSOMED TO PASS OVER, If We Die With Our PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOUR Our Preseverance Our Time Our Body Hearts Souls And Mind IS A RANSOM, WE LIVE WITH HIM, AND Stressfull Times, BUT ALSO TIME TO REJOICE IN HIM, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS, Love One Another The Way He As Loved Us......
Old 10-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #2768
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

PRAISE JESUS my joy that flows from within and Awl Bundy For Being With Us In Truth And Spirt, in our world is cold AND you Will Always PAY A TOLL, Anthrax classic sense of humor from THE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN ARCHIVES, Praise Jesus We Will Over Come, Taking A Momeant To Remembear Our Beloved John Denver Today... though he be absent with us in the flesh With Us In Spirt WE CAN LOOK UP ON THE SUNSHINE THAT SHINETH DOWN US And I Think Of Our Beloved John, AMEN AND AMEN, LETS GO INTO, ISA>56>3>8 Back In The Teaching, Praise Jesus BLELESSED IS THE MAN THAT DOETH THIS AND THE SON OF MAN THAT LAYETH HOLD ON IT, (((TRANSLATING))) Not Loosing Gravity Or Interupting THE REST Or The Promise Of The Lord, That Keepeth The Sabbath From FROM POLLUTING From The Bloody Sabbath And Keeping His Hands From Doing Any Evil Thing Unto It, He Doeth The Same Unto God And Himself, Neither Let The Son Of The Stranger That JOINED HIMSELF TO THE LORD AS ONE And He That Took Part In That KNOWLEGE, Speak Saying The LORD HATH UTTERLY SEPARATED ME FROM HIS COMPANY (((TRANSLATING))) Set Aside WHERE THE LORD THY GOD FOUND YA, To Review Your Medatations BE THANKFULL AND PRAISE JESUS, And Also, ISOLATION, Know The DEATH And KNOWETH LIFE, PRAISE YA JESUS IF HAD NOT BEEN THE MASTER, This IS NOT POSSIBILE TODAY, FOR TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION BE PLENTIFULL IN THE ENTIRE AMOUR OF GOD KNOW THAT IT BE SAVING STRENETH NOT ONLY FOR YOU, BUT UNTO YOUR BRETHREN, The Head Of The Body WHICH IS JESUS Is A Head Of THE Church, AS TOOK MANY MANY LASHES, And Through This Conflict We All Have BEARED The Crowns Of THORNS, PRAISE THE HEAD FOR TAKING IT ALL THE WAY TO DEATH, So We COULD OVER COME, PEACE BE WITH US TODAY IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS, LET STRENETH COMETH MY LORD THY GOD, To The Departed, IN JESUS NAME, FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD..........................
Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #2769
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

PRAISE JESUS if you gotta break something in the process praise jesus it well worth it let faith, be found POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, Ya,all There Is A HARDCORE FIRE, that does not cease THE WORLD IS NOT READY OR READY TO HERE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, BUT It Dwells Inside Us, And Those Of Us That Be Born Of The SPIRT CHILD THE POWER CHILD JESUS CHRIST, PRAISE JESUS, Hold On To The Entire Amour Of God, JESUS WORDS IS NOT THE AUTHER OF CONFUSION, BUT LIKE FINE WINE PRESERVED FOR THAT ONE FINE DAY, And THERE IS NO BATTLE IN IT, PRAISE JESUS, THE GOAL IS THE UNTIY OF TRUTH AS ONE anything That is NOT OF HIS TRUTH, Will FEAR THE NAME DOOMS DAY, it is a time OF REJOICEMEANT, as well as hardtimes my friends AND ITS ODVIOUS The Good Lord, FOR WARNED US AND and so did daniel YES WE HAVE COKE, PRAISE YA JESUS, Nothing Like The Real Thing, Anyways Back On Topic, THE GOOD LORD FOR WARNED US OF THESE TIMES AND PREPARED THE CHOSEN THE CALLED AND THE ELECT, So We Know THERE IS A GREAT TROUBLE Ya,alls That Was NEVER KNOWN AS SUCH THERE WAS A NATION, ************Its CALLED THE MIDNIGHT CRY PRAISE YA JESUS, And The Moon And The Stars BECAUSE OF FAITH AND PRESEVERNANCE AND OBEYING GOD, STOOD IN THERE PLACE, The Lambs Of God, Cometh And Make The Night, INTO DAY, for my contempary readers Lord I feel For Ya,s I Free Flow, but try to make things as clear as possibile, Love ya,s and could,nt have it made this far without those brains, WE Need Each OTHER, AMEN, the word says study to show thy self APROVED, Together We SHALL STAND, im going to be long winded, this morning b/c as far as i know ya,alls im off tommrow, PRAISE YA JESUS, please dont take that the wrong way, Lets Get back where we i left us off, ALWAYS REMEMBEAR TO THAT, Stay Solid And Grounded, What Ever Cometh What Ever Bloweth The Wine In The In The Masters Cellar BE GENUINE, as that coke at your nearest 7 11, Lets, REVIEW Neither Let The Son Of The Stranger, That Hath Joined Himself To The Lord AS ONE AND HE THAT IS TOOK PART IN THAT KNOWLEGE SPEAK SAYING THE LORD HATH UTTRLY SEPARATED ME FROM HIS COMPANY OR HIS PEOPLE_NEITHER LET THE ENUCH (((TRANSLATING))) ENUCH (REFUGI) Or HE THAT IS COMING IS COMING IN TO THAT TRUTH AND SPIRT FROM DARKNESS Lord Knows WE ALWAYS GOT A LAZRUS THAT NEEDS TO COME FORTH, Praise Ya JESUS, BE BOLD IN THE SPIRT THAT CALLS YOU, He Will Work With Ya, Also Being Brought In From The Darkness Into The Light, PRAISE YA JESUS, OR FROM DEEP WATERS It Aint A Bad Place NO Like BRUCE SUNG HELL IS FROM HERE TO ETERNTIY, no you cant get to the rising waters without being PRESERVED In The Deep Waters, AND LORD KNOWS WE ALL KNOW Lets STAND IN OZ We Cant Get To Heaven Without Hell, ONE WAY STREET, BEHOLD THE WORD SAITH Say NOT, THAT I,AM, A DRY TREE, For Thus Saith The Lord Unto The EUNUCHS, That Obey And Choose THE THINGS THAT PLEASE GOD AND TAKE HOLD OF THAT COVEANT, That Was SWARE UNTO DAVID, PRAISE YA JESUS, When Truly Gets Back In, We Are Going To Study On This Some More, PULL , out your websters and highlighters, and notes.... .....Aside From Your Other Work books, such as work and music just one For Your BIBLE STUDIES, Trying To Make A Mass Of Confusion EASIER, for those Struggling In all things Right Now, PRAISE YA JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH , Love And Bear One Another In Love, The Way He BEARS Us, ............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the coner stone.jpg (3.1 KB, 207 views)
Old 10-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #2770
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
I Will Stand By You,

praise ya jesus, PRAISE YA FOR ALL THAT YE ARE AND EVERYTHING THERIN, this Is How We, Stand My Beautiful Dream We Just Do, PRAYER IS A WONDERFULL THING, Keep Excercising THOSE WEAPONS NOT OF THIS WORLD CHURCH, peace be with us, no weapons formed shall prosper and how we RECIVE The Strengeth To fight IS THROUGH FAITH AND THE LOVE OF HE THAT SAVES US, And Forbears Us In Love, As The Word Is STANDS With ITS PURPOSE And People, THEY JUST DONT SEE, There Is No Overcoming The Word, Or Of His Chosen Today, Going RIGHT BACK TO GOOD, with this same teaching, PRAISE YA JESUS, get out the websters and get your notes in, for studies and so forth, Lets Go Into, MATT >19>7>12 THEY, Oh They, Say UNTO, HIM, DID MOSES,S, THEN COMMAND TO GIVE, A WRTING OF DIVORCE, And To Put Her Away. He, Saith UNTO THEME, Oh THEME, Verliy I say Woe, but ever RICHLY IN MERCY, HE SAITH UNTO THEME, BECAUSE OF THE HARDNESS, OF YOUR Hearts Suffered You To Put Her Away, BUT JESUS SAID BUT FROM THE BEG_INNNING , IT WAS, NOT, SO, JESUS SAID, going to open up some understanding I taight The People In Parables THEREFORE They Could Not Hear OR SEE, What The Spirt Saith, I Speak Of The Church And Of The CONTEXT OF THE BRIDEGROOM AND BRIDE, Which , and the word saith i say unto you, whosoever , shall put his wife away. Except IT BE FOR FORNICATION. AND SHALL MARRY ANOTHER , COMMIT ADULTERY, (((TRANSLATING))) ONE FLESH THAT ENTER WIND, COR>6>14>19, kinda like the Lennon Yoko thing and even the Lovely Mrs Tammy Wy_Net_, Lets Proceed From The COR>6>14>19, AND GOD HATH RAISED UP THE LORD AND WILL ALSO RAISE US UP WITH HIS OWN POWER KNOW YE NOT THAT YOUR BODIES ARE THE MEMBERS OF CHRIST, And PRAISE JESUS NONE OTHER BECAUSE HE THAT DWELLS YOU HAS OVERCOME YOUR WAR, Are The Members Of JESUS The Word Says SHALL I TAKE THE MEMBERS OF CHRIST AND MAKE THEME THE MEMBERS OF A HARLOT The Words Says GOD FORBID, What Know Ye Not That HE WHICH IS JOINED To An Harlot Is One Body FOR TW SAITH HE SHALL BE ONE OF OF FLESH, BUT HE THAT IS JOINED UNTO THE LORD IS ONE SPIRT, FLEE FORNICATION every sin that man does, IS WITH OUT THE BODY BUT HE THAT COMMITTETH FORNACATION SINS AGAINST HIS OWN BODY What Ye Know Ye NOT HIS OWN BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF GOD, Of The HOLY GHOST THAT SAME SPIRTUAL ROCK Which Is In You, PRAISE JESUS, We All Have GROWED IN HIS BABTISIM, And Coming Into TO THAT MORE CLEAR AS NOONDAY UNDERSTANDING, Im Going To In, The 1 COR>15>40 There Are Also Celestial BODIES, AND THEN THERE ARE TERRESTRAL BUT, THE GLORY OF THE CELESTIAL IS ONE, HIS, DISCIPLES If The Case Of A Man Be So WITH HIS WIFE, IT IS NOT GOOD, BUT HE SAID UNTO THEME ALL MEN CANT RECIVE THIS SAYING SAY TO WHOM IT IS GIVING FOR THERE ARE SOME EUNUCHS WHICH WERE BORN FROM THEIR MOTHERS WOMB, AND THERE ARE SOME EUNUCHS WHICH HAVE THEMESELVES ENUCHS FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVENS SAKE HE THAT IS ABLE TO RECEIVE IT LET HIM RECEIVE IT, EVEN UNTO THEME WILL I GIVE IN MY HOUSE AND MY WALLS A PLACE AND NAME THAT SHALL NOT BE CUT OFF , Also The Sons Of The Stranger Of Theme To whom is chose THAT JOIN THEME SELVES TO THE LORD TO SERVE HIM EVEN THEM WILL I BRING TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN AND MAKE,EM JOYFUL IN MY HOUSE.OF PRAYER THEIR BURNT OFFERING AND SACRAFICE SHALL BE ACCEPTED UPON MINE ALTER, FOR MINE HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED An HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE THE LORD GOD WHICH GATHERS THE OUT OF ISRAEL, His CALLED And His Chosen For The Purpose Of That Day, See The Word Says YET I Will Gather Others To HIM BESIDE THOSE THAT OUR GATHERED TO HIM, PRAISE JESUS, And Personaly i dont like many the word says thats ok, But Im trying To Make CLEAR THAT HARD UNDERSTANDING, and the pulling ...GOT a LOT Of Freedom Of Fighters, PRAISE JESUS, Who Will, Overcome, NO LOVE GREATER , Than HE THAT FIGHTS FOR THAT HERTIAGE, Of His Friends And Brothers, IN JESUS NAME, AGAIN HE WILL SAITH, Pick Up That Cross, AND FOLLOW ME, Praise JESUS, warfare is hard, AND OUR LORD BE MERCIFUL UNTO US WITH MORE UNDERSTANDING IN WHICH WE COULD EVER ENDURE, And Has A Great Deal Of Mercy On The Bold Strong Vessel, OUT OF LOVE AND ALL COMPASSION, Thats All Folks For Todays Daily, NEXT UPCOMING, IM GOING into JER. PRAISE JESUS, and The Moon And The Stars KEPT THEIR RIGHTFULL PLACE, Praise JESUS, Thank You MY GOD, FOR JUST BEING YOU, TO ME, ALL FOR YOU ALL FOR YOU PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH.... No More Pain No More Tears, LETS US ALL STAND BY HIM, Love One Another The Way He Loves Us And Bears Us...
Old 10-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #2771
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

IM ABOUT TO GET REALLY CHESEY AND IT A EASY, Where Are They Now....CHRISTIAN ROCK, PETRA (((Translating ))) Meaning PETER, and Lord Know It Ain,t Easy PAYING PETER TO PAY PAUL,AMEN AND AMEN, Im Now Learning THAT EVERYWORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH PROCEEDED FROM GOD, (((MESSAGE))) WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED, PRAISE YA JESUS OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF TRAVIL HAVE WE ALL CRIED UNTO THEE LORD HEAR OUR VOICE LET THINE EARS BE ATTENTIVE TO THE VOICE OF OUR SUPPLICATIONS WHICH OUR ONE THE PRECIOUS LORD OF HOSTS, THE ENTIRE BODY IS NEEDED, If Thou Should Mark INQUITIES O LORD WHO SHALL STAND? BUT THERE IS FORGIVENESS WITH THEE THAT THOU MAYEST BE FEARED I WAIT FOR THE LORD MY SOUL DOTH WAIT AND HIS WORD OH YES IN THAT WORD DO I HOPE MY SOUL WAITETH FOR THE LORD MORE THAN THEY WHATCH FOR THER MORNING FOR MAN DOETH ERR AND DO IT BIG TIME BUT THE HOLY GHOST DOES NOT FAIL NOR DOES THE WORD OF GOD FAIL, I Said In MY HAST ALL MEN ALL KILLERS AND LIARS, And SO FORTH IF IT HAPPEN TO THE FOOLS MY SWEET SAVIOUR AND SO FORTH IT HAS HAPPEND TO US ALL, LET ISRAEL HOPE IN THE LORD FOR WITH HIM THERE IS MERCY AND WITH HIM IS PLENTEOUS REDEMPTION AND HE SHALL REDEEM ISRAEL FROM ALL HIS INQUITIES AND, Bloody Hands, LETS PROCEED, Its Ok, TO MOURN AND LAUGH, Chances OUR THE SAME SO SHALL BE THE NEXT DAY, (((LET IT BE))) PRAISE YA JESUS, IT IS HE THAT MOURNS DAY IN NIGHT, FOR THE ASSBLEMGE OF HIS PEOPLE, NO MORE PAIN NO MORE TEARS, Lets Go Into, JER>32>27> BEHOLD THE DAYS WILL COME, (((TRANSLATING))) IN THE DAYS OF FAVOR AND THE CAPTAVATION AND THE CAPTIVATIING OUT OF ZION, AND SOW THE HOUSE OF JUDAH WITH THE SEED OF MAN, (((TRANSLATING))) GENTILES , And Their PILGRIM SONG, AND THE SEED OF THE BEAST (((TRANSLATING))) A CONFLICT OF WARFARE, THE CROWN OF THORNS, That Was Given UNTO THE LAMB OF GOD, That The DISCIPLES, on the 3rd DAY WAS CROWNED WITH TO OVER COME, WHO MADE WHO.... We Our All Partakes Of That Number, Praise Ya JESUS, And The Overcomer DID NOT LIVE IT A SECRET WHO THE OVERCOMER OF ALL OUR DEMONS OUR, And Through The Times, WE HAVE WEIGHED THE SPIRTS OF THEME, AND THE WORD OF GOD HAS PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET, And Bring To Light The Wicked And The Pure, PRAISE YA JESUS, IF JESUS LOVES YA HE DONT WANT YA TO STUMBLE AROUND IN THE DARK, THE WORD SAYS WHERE THE BLIND LEADS THE BLIND, the word says THE WORD OF GOD SHALL COMETH FIRST UNTO HIS BRETHREN AND TURN THE LIGHT INTO DAY, Because THE REST and a good majortiy our still walking around As The Word SAITH EATING AND DRINKING AND BEING MARRY IT IS ONLY TRUTH THAST DWELLS IN YA IF YOU WISH TO DEPART FROM THEIR COMPANY AND WAIT IN THE DESERT FOR A WHILE, PRAISE YA JESUS, LETS GO INTO ISA>18>16 BIND UP THE THE TESTIMONY For It They Are With SCARS, SEAL THE LAW AMOUNG DISCIPLES , And I Will WAIT UPON THE LORD THE LORD THAT HIDETH HIS FACE FROM THE HOUSE OF JACOB AND I WILL LOOK FOR HIM BEHOLD I AND THE CHILDREN WHOM THE LORD GIVETH ME ARE FOR THE SIGNS AND WONDERS IN IS, ISRAEL FROM THE LORD OF HOSTS WHICH DWELLS IN MOUNT ZION, Get Out Those NOTES ((*)) and take your time, and revice .....FOR GOD IS WITH US, i had to hold over My Cake, PEACE HAS COME, LETS GO INTO DANIEL, 12>Baking Soda>LISTEN AND INCLINE... Verse 1>4......i,d like 14 scoops of Ice Cream...And At THAT TIME That time Shall Michale Stand Up The Great Prince WHICH standing For The Children Of Thy People and there SHALL BE A Time Of Trouble Since Never Was Unto A Nation, Even To That Same Time Everyone That Shall Be DELIVERED WRITTEN in That Old Lambs Book Of LIFE, And Many Of Theme Sleep In the dust and shall AWAKE Some To EVERLASTING LIFE SOME TO TO SHAME SOME And Everlasting CONTEMPT, Lets Go Right On Down To Verse 4 But Tho O Daniel IT WAS JESUS YES JESUS WHO TOLD DANIEL THESE THINGS THE GLORY OF CONTEMPT SHUTUP, Thy Words And SEAL The Book Even To The Time Of The End AMEN NO ONE IS REALLY SURE BOTH BY AND BY the Birds Still Sing, Some dont know Which Way THEY A GOING But They Still A Singing To The Time And MANY SHALL RUN TO AND FRO KNOWLEGE SHALL BE INCREASED.....OK Lets Back Up A BET, Back To , ISA>18>16> And REVIEW On Down to 7....AND WHEN HE SHALL HAVE ACOMPLISHESD TO SCATTER The Power Of The Holy PEOPLE, All Things Shall BE FINSHED, PRAISE YA JESUS PRAISE YA, FOR I GIVETH THEE THE POWER OUT OF CRAZY WARS TO BE THY AUTHER AND FINSHIER OF THY FAITH AND PASS IT ON TO MY BRETHREN, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU, SALVATION WOULD BE NOT POSSIBILE, FOR IT IS THE THY AUTHER OF LOVE, Who Maketh THE SIMPLE WISE, Wants You Drink The Water, Your Youth Will NEVER DIE, PRAISE YA JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US TODAY IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,
Old 10-19-2010, 08:54 PM   #2772
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
True, Love, Ways,

PRAISE JESUS, THE APLPHA AND THE OMEGA THE BEGENING AND THE END, PRAISE YA JESUS, And He Rode That HORES INTO BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON, Having A NAME That NO ONE KNEWETH, PRAISE YA JESUS, Lets REMEMBEAR TO STAY FOCUSED, sometimes ya,all there is not enough hours IN THE DAY, atleast not for me, you gotta take time for the things, that i find a chor Eating Work Responsebiltiys AND IN THAT TIME, One Can Easily Forget Love, Later On IM GOING TO START IM SORRY I YELLED AT YOU TODAY THREAD, its not worth, that regret that cometh BY CRYING LORD I should,nt Have Said That, BUT THE ULTIMATE GOLD IS TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND BEAR ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE THE WAY HE US LOVED US, and our flesh becometh weak, in these times, BUT IF WE STAND STRONG and go that EXTRA mile That Was With Us With THE MUSTARD SEED AND IN THE BEGENING it becomes easier, because our flesh becomes CLOSER TO BEING IMORUTAL, the Less Of The Need Of Things you will need food sleep, Paul SAID A BET OF WINE Is Good For The Stomach, as we rich the pit OF THE BUTTERFLIES That Will Become STEAL pray for your brethren, In Those Times, OF FEAR AND UNCERTIANTIYS, BECAUSE THEY NEEDED MORE THAN YOU, The Strong Upholdeth The Weak And The Weak Upholdeth The Strong And The Darkness Upholdeth THE LIGHT As Well As The Light UPHOLDETH THE DARKNESS, Hear What The SPIRT SAITH UNTO JUDAH, We SERVE A GOD WHO WILL NOT UTTERLEY FORSAKE THE STRONG MAN BUT WILL LEAVE HIM TO UPHOLD THE WEAK, And THE LORD THY GOD WEIGHS THE SPIRTS, That Something WE NEED NOT FORGET DAILY, So We Can Get Mad About A LOT OF THINGS, But If We Dont Stop Think And Turn Around WITH ANGER Your Going To Invoke EVERYTHING THAT ONE HAS ALREADY OVERCOME, PRAISE YA JESUS, HE MADE IT POSSIBILE, FOR US JUST TO BE TODAY TO BE AS ONE, NONE OTHER MADE IT POSSBILE THAN JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORDS, AMEN AND AMEN, the one thing WE MUST RECONIZE IS THE OPPOSITE FORCE,s Within A STAND THATS ALREADY ONE, there will be some WHO WILL NOT STAND AT THAT GREAT WHITE THRONE, its their CHOICE TO GIVE UP THE GHOST, THATS WHY THE WORD SAYS CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YE SHALL SERVE, AND THE WORD SAITH BLESSED ARE YOU IF YOU BE BORN OF SPIRT, IT WONT LEAVE YA PRAISE JESUS THE DAYS BE SOARING IN, My Friends My Lovers , THAT THIS WAR WE HAVE FOUGHT WILL BE PAY OFF, For All THE RIGHT REASON AND NONE OF THE WRONG REASONS, THERE COMETH THAT TIME, WIN SIN DOES NOT LIVE HERE ANYMORE, I Like To Give, EVERYBODY TIME, To Get Caught Up, the worse thing you can do is get ahead IF THE MASTER ORDAINED TIME, It Will Be Given IN PERFECT TIME AND PERFECT MEASSURE, PRAISE YA JESUS, Just Like Those Times, When IT HAPPEND U Dont How You Got THERE, BUT YA JUST DID, WE ARE THE MIRCALE, Not Boasting , BUT I BOAST IN THE CELESTICLE, SUFFERMEANT, what do we need, really ? THE GOOD LORD ALREADY KNOWETH THE NEED BEFORE WE ASK, And For Many Of Us, THAT IS TIME, THE LORD SAITH IN THESE DAYS SAY UNTO THAT MOUNTAIN TO BE MOVED AND IT WILL BE MOVED, PRAISE YA JESUS, The Lord GIVETH THIS POWER UNTO HIS HOUSEHOLD, For THE RIGHT REASONS NOT THE WRONG REASONS, And The Reason,s FROM OBSERVATION, Is PROTECTION LOVE, And Great Understanding THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU, so pray for that time, And IT WILL BE GIVEN, THE GLORY AND THE PRECIOUS LOVE, OF OUR MASTER IS THE SUSTAINER, So Im Going To Go Right Back In This Topic, Do Try To Keep Up, And Take Those Notes In The Open, WORD OF GOD, will be going into, MARK>ch>4>28>Through>29, PRAISE JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, And PRAISE JESUS A REMINDER, We Are NOT IN THIS FOR OUR OWN GLORY BUT HIS GLORY, JESUS CHRIST, he will preserve his MEN OUT OF ZION, and bring together the scattered parts of us all, as one, the stand cometh in like a flood, because THE ENTIRE AMOUR OF GOD IS NEEDED,
Old 10-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #2773
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
True Love Ways

WHEN, They , OPEN THEIR EYES, AND REALISE they Are Wrong, when they open their eyes, version 2... i could,nt help it this morning, UNTIY is the goal it just becomes hard, when common cense as of no mystery but with every man and every angel, is damn, just a rare find today, I hate To Sound Like THE BRADY BUNCH PROMTION, BUT We Are Going To Have To Hold And Stand, When Even The Message Of Simplisty Toward Are Familys And Friends, PRAISE JESUS, Is Just A Rare Find, ALL SHOWING Signss OF The Promise OF GOD FURFILLING, And More, Shall, Be Out Of, Tune, With Progress, THAN Will Be In Tune With That Progress, Step Out IN THE WATER Daily, As It was Taught IN JOSHUA, The Word Is OUR ARMOUR AND SHILED, Everybody Is Looking For PEACE, Inside Theme Selfs WITHIN OUR WAR, Because Its With Our Lifes, Amen And With Our Song AMEN We FEEL Guilty For Being Right, BUT Fear Not THE RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL NEVER PRAISE JESUS BE A BEGGERS OF BREAD, OR BE FED, CRUMBS, PRAISE YA JESUS, Blessed Are Those THAT HUNGER For They Shall Be Fed, AND THE WAR, IS Within In The MEASSURES Of Our Life, And There Is No Turning Back, Praise JESUS, Our Departures, Is For All Their Departures Is For All The Departures OF THE RESTORATION, We Have A SECRET JOY WITHIN US, That Cant Be Found, No Where, AND My Friends My Beloveds My Meantly IMPAIRED, The Lord Has PURPOSE FOR YA... Oh MY Breath Of The Sweet Secret Of The Morning Glory We Open For A Short Time, Then We Close, Praise Ya Jesus, For Just One, MOMEANT, Ya,alls, I Would Like To FEEL, That BREATH THAT SPIRT That In A Debree, As Taken Our Breaths And Gived It Back, That SPIRTUAL ROCK, But I Cant, We Cant, BECAUSE IT WAS PROMISED UNTO HIS And We Are All Partakers And Wont Miss OUT On That Beauty Of Which We DESIRE, FOR It BE HIS DESIRE, When I Return Sorry Ya,alls Went A Little Off Topic, This Morning BUT I,ll Come Right Back To Ya, going in to mark>ch>4>28>29 It will Be Marrow to Us, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS....
Old 10-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #2774
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
True, Love, Ways,

PRAISE JESUS, i play for keeps b/c i might not back, if im not back this time tommrow carry carry on THE FLAME, just in case i always, like to make sure, that enough ground is covered through out a 24 hour period, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, HIS BANNER UNTO US ALL THE SUN THAT, BEAMS UP ON US, PRAISE JESUS, And If It Becomes To Hot, HE PLACED THAT SHELTER, That Never Sleeps, Lets Carry On Carry On, PRAY Everybodys Being Keeping Up PRAISE JESUS, Because WHEN U NEED THE INSTRUCTION THE MOST, You Will Be HENDERED, PRAISE JESUS, Why I Can Recall The Days Of My Youth, The Times I Was Taken Into Church All Though They Were Few, It Was Normaly On Easter Sunday, Or Xmas Eve, there would be more complication then a routine drive, or a trip to sears, buddy It Was On, Everybody Was B*)**ching About Something Or Some One, Would,nt Long Till Everybody Was A Cussing Each Other Over A Misplaced Object PRAISE JESUS, That Same ROUTINE LIVES With Us Today, PRAISE JESUS, And Something You SURLEY MUST OVERCOME, If U Gotta Come In A Bad Mood, JUST PRAISE JESUS, OR CRY OUT DAM YA And Thank YOU LORD YOU MADE IT POSSIBILE FOR THIS TODAY, AND I KNOW GOD YOU DONT HAVE A GUN, When We See The Old Tides Collide With Our Strange Tides, If U Round,em ITS THE SAME, JUST HAS GROWN TO A STRONGER MASSIVE, Because HIS PRECIOUS SPIRT His SOARING To Gather His WARRIORS From All Walks, And To Save THAT WHICH IS LOST, THE SCORE SETTLED, UNDER THE PRECIOUS REIGN, ONE KING ONE LORD ONE FAITH ONE BABTISIM, We Walketh Not With The CENTER SAVIOUR Not With The White Whashed Sugar Coated JESUS BUT WITH THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, AND WHOS FEET IS ALL CONSUMING FIRE TO THE WEAK AND FRAGIL KNESS AND LEGS, PRAISE JESUS, YOU SERVE, THE ALL FOR ONE SACRAFICE, JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORDS, AND THE LORD OUR GOD IS AN ALL CONSUMING FIRE AS ONE, AGAINST OUR FOES, IN SPIRTUAL WARFARE, Through The Years, We,ve Had So Many Members From DIFFERENT Walks And DIFFERENT, RELIGIONS BUT IT ALL COMES BACK TO ONE THAT SAME SPIRTUAL ROCK Who,s CRIED OUR TEARS, While The ANGELS STILL SING HOLY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME, AND THEN WIPED,em AND PLACED US BACK UP ON THAT ROCK, AND MANY HAVE HEARED, BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I,am GOD AND ALWAYS IN CONTROL, BLESSED BE YOU IF YOUR STILL HEARING IT TODAY THE GOOD LORD MAKETH THE SIMPILE WISE, YA SEE BEFORE YOU LIVING PROOF, A STATUE OF A FOOL, PRAISE YA JESUS, lets go into mark>ch>4>28>29> i,ll wait for ya to get there, im that nice, turn on the jeporady theme, and raise your hand when your there, JUST GIVE ME A PRAISE JESUS, LOUDLEY And Thats it, i dont want nobody to fall behind many dont give one time to get caught up thats the way its always been A NEW DAY HAS AROSED AND A GREATER LOVE HAS RISEN TODAY...i,ll proceed THE WORD TELL US, THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS, WHERE THERE IS WAILING AND NASHING OF TEETH, AMEN AMEN SWEETING BULLETS, AMEN AND AMEN, Hello Me Meet The Real Me, REFERCNE SCRIPTURES SACKCLOTH AND ASHES, We Would Have REPENTED THERE, KEEP IN MIND, Over In JOHN, Spoke Of The Bread HE TOLD THE PEOPLE TO MARVEL NOT, THAT THAE IT RAINED FISHY FISHY AND BREAD, But MARVEL THAT YOU At The Bread AND WERE FED, We LABOUR NOT FOR MEAT THAT SOON DECAYS, WHERE THE TARES CAN ROBE IT, BUT WE LABOUR FOR THE MEAT WHICH THAT ENDURETH ETERNALY, MOSES GAVE NOT BREAD, BUT SPOKE OF IT, FROM A BURNING BUSH, anybody thats, been in that stand AND DOWN IN THE DUNGEHILL, has been a witness of the confusion the madness the hell that collides UPON THE LAMBS OF GODS, HE HEARETH THE CRYS, Of The Slaughter, WE KNOWETH THE SAVING GRACE OF THE HOLY GHOST, Thats Why It Is Written Verliy Verliy I Say Unto You ALL sins Shall Be Forgiven Unto The Sons Of Men AND BLASPHEMIE WHERE WITH SO EVER THEY SHALL BLASPHEMIE AGAINST WHERE WITH SO EVER AGAINST HATH NEVER FORGIVENESS BUT IS IN DANGER OF ETERNAL DAMANATION, There FATE IS AS SAME AS GIVING UP THE GHOST, THE WORD OF GOD SPOKE CRYSTAL OF THESE TARES IN THE HARVEST, And My Friends Would You BELIEVE THE ENEMEY HAS HIS OWN FOES, These Tares OUR NO PART OF THE KINGDOM There IS A EVIL Towards Us, And Really Does Excist, AND JESUS AS BEING ONE WE FEAR NO EVIL THING, INTO THE HARVEST Unto Every Tribe And From Every Creed Where There One Be Chosen A TARE Is Always Nearby, Where There Be The 7 Churches, From What Ever, There Be A Chosen And There Be That Conflict, SO THE PRECIOUIS LOVE OF THE FATHER, Dont Care WHEN CALLETH YOU, AMEN As Most Of US KNOW, YOU CALL YOURSELVE GONE, AND A PARTAKER OF THE KINGDOM, He Will Gather,em And Wipe All Tears From Their Eyes, PRAISE YA JESUS, Now When I Get Back, We Are Going To Go Over the 7 Churches And Their Names, Anybody Everr ATTEND Church Or Walked In One By These Names Its A Wander PRAISE YA JESUS FOR THAT POLICY OF TRUTH REACH OUT TOUCH FAITH, That Our Warriors Our In Their Shape They IN, BUT DONT GIVE UP I SAY THE GOOD FIGHT FOR GOD IS WITH IS And HE COMETH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIKE A Thief In The Night, Now none of us as ever walked in to one By The Names Of SARDIS Or Thyatira, But Lord I Know It Sounds Like A Name For Another Black Child Or Gypsy Moon beam Got Get Snow Velveta Is On The Way So Help Me Lord, and if that aint bad enough you will get bronzed with a nick name, lord have mercy, PRAISE YA JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN IN LL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, ***Love Each Other....
Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #2775
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
FORGIVE, My Typo,s TRUE LOVE WAYS,

making it possibile one day at time SWEET JESUS HE BEARS WITH US, i wanna asked a favor good lord my GOD IS A GOD OF TRUTH AMEN And Lord Knows Nothing Hurts, Like The Good Old Fashion Truth IT FLOATS LIKE A BUTTERFLY And Stings Like A Bee, my typing sucks, so fogive me i do try those of you that can read my texting OH BUDDY I SALUTE YOU, and pray for ya to like rare jewels, a lot of tough love just a lot PRAISE JESUS, those of you that be parents today there will cometh a time SAY UNTO THAT MOUNTAIN TO BE MOVED AND SO SHALL IT BE, THE MOUNTAINS TOUCHES US TO BE MOVED, And Pay Close Mind In Our Busy Chaotic Life THE WORDS BABBLED from Sucklings, As They Grow U May Be Asking, Theme For Advice, our kids from this genaration be our guardians the word tells us I SEND ANGELS TO KEEP YOU IN ALL THY WAYS, Dont Let Theme RULE YOU BE IN FIRM STRUCTURE Show Theme Who The Parent Is But Do LISTIEN To Theme, SOME OF US MADE THE PLEDGE, TO THE THE TOYS~R~US Kid Club, From Bikes To Train To Video Games, Lord Knows We Will Brake For The Lastest, i know studies and keeping up has been hard on us all TO REVICE, And Its Sometimes Hard For Me To Get Out To You, With The Everyday Tasks OF Life, AND KNOWING WE,VE BEEN CALLED FOR THE GREATER PURPOSE IN OUR LIFES, GOD JESUS IS THE HEAD And A Great Manger AND INTERCEDS, For The House Hold Of God, I Know Some Of You have A Less Understanding OF THE POWER AND THE MYSTERY OF THE INTERCECIONS, We Our THE VESSELS OF GOD, So I Do Like To Break Down Those Confusion BOUNDRIES, of The Specific GIFTS, PAUL Spoke Of IN THE CORITHIANS, PRAISE YA JESUS, Through The Decades And MILLENNIUM,S These Interpertations Have Been Broke Down And Used Through The 7 Churches, THERE ARE MORE CONCLUSION,S And Pieces Than False PROPHECY, The Word Says That In Which HE WOULD RISE THE LAST DAYS, Would Know The Mysterys, PRAISE JESUS, That Was Kept A Secret To The Foundation Of The World Till The Time CAME PRAISE JESUS THEY WOULD BE NEEDED, I WANNA, Thank Everybody For Making THE WORD OF POSSIBLE IN OUR LIFES, And I do Mean Everybody, Everybody From Stapps Orgnazations, For Just Letting Us Be, Everybody Here, STEVE Thanks, I Know Im A Nightmare, If The Truth Be Known, True Love Ways, I Loves Ya All, from the depths Of My Heart, One Things For Certian When You Awake YOU KNOW BUDDY UR STANDING IN A GAP Nobody ELSE CAN DO, AGAIN I SALUTE YOU, And All My Friends And AB AND CREED FANS STAPP FANS, Loves Ya,all, FRET TWLEVERS, And If I,ve Forgot Anybody GOD KNOWS YA, And Ain,t Forgot Ya, But Everybodys Names Be Carved, And We Have A Long Way To Go, Ya,alls BE STRONG IN THE LORD YOUR GOD AND HE WILL BE STRONG YOU, CALLED, Unto The Good Old MUSIC, My Story My Song, And Yes I,ll Be In It For The Money, And The Dudes, Cant LIE, But I Promise To Keep Us All Going In Saftey Without Neck Ties, And A Speach Soon Will Cometh A Day, WE CAN ALL STAND FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE, At The End Of The Day, I PRAISE JESUS FOR HIS POWER, More Than A MIRCALE TO ME, And The Entire House Hold Who Lets Us Be, From All Walks Of Life, LORD Knows For The Rest Of Us Its A Family Tradtion, Please , Forgive Me I Needed To Get A Speach In This Morning, The Precious Holy Ghost Is Something Today That Cant Be FORCED OR TAUGHT, Because It Is A Gift Of COMFORTER And The All For One Soul HEALER, There Are Many Churches That Force This Issuie As A Routine, And Its Painfull To The Saints, And Some Keep Forcing The Issuie Those That Be Of A Spirt Of INGORANTS, shall Be Forgiven, But Those In Which That Surley Know What They Are Doing, To Hurt HIS HOLY AND DIVINTY Shall Know Wise Enter, Because The Word Of God Says So, Those Who Be Confused And Feable Today, HE COMETH TO RESTORE And Make All Things New Again, And Place The Wine In New Bottles, FIRE Worketh For You To Take Down The Foes Somtimes Laughter, Or An Acid Trip And Sometimes As Soft As A as Feather As Unto A Gentle, Wind YOUR NOT DEPRRESSED, Ur Not Crazy Your Not Breaking, As The Days Of Misconception Would LABEL YOU, YOUR BEING MADE ALL HE WANTS YOU TO BE BY HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH, There Tears And Joy And Laughter Be As ONE, peace be with us in all things in jesus name, when i get back, ya,alls we going to study those 7 churches,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg if your lost you can look and you will find me.jpg (28.6 KB, 203 views)