++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-12-2010, 08:03 AM   #2746
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~If Would Not Have Been For Jesus~

THE ARMOUR The Shield JESUS CHRIST We Would Have In These Days To Grasp to understand us to feel us to furfill us AND complete us And Set With Us Like A Brother Or A Father Till That Time Up Against You Passess There Comes A Time When We Go To JESUS That Warfare Passess If It Only Be For A While PRAISE JESUS psalm 84>1>12> FOR THE THE LORD GOD IS A SUN PRAISE JESUS AND SHILED THE LORD WILL GIVE GRACE AND GLORY NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHHOLD From The Uprightly BLESSED Is The Man That Trusts In The Lord Of Host blessings and streneth ya,alls and peace be wit us in all things in the name thats above all other names in the mighty name of jesus
Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #2747
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~No Understanding

PRAISE JESUS one will no greater understanding THAT THAT OF HIS FIRE GRACE AND DIVINTIY, all though some of us may indeed grounded and settled in the way we our BUT If He Clams That Vessels And Decides He Wants You For His Purpose It Can Happen THERE IS NO POWER ABOVE HIM PRAISE JESUS MATT >11>5>6 JESUS THE Blind Recive their sight and the lame walk the lepers are cleansed PRAISE JESUS the dead are raised And The Poor Have The Gospel Preached to theme And Blessed Is He Whosoever Shall Not Be Offended In Me 1 cor 9>6>7 have we not the power BECAUSE OF HIM to forbear working PRAISE JESUS Who goeth into warfare any time AT HIS own Charges Who Plants A Vineyard And Eats Not The Fruit Thereof Or Who Feeds A Flock And EATS Not Of the Milk Of The Flock GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS For Being The Entire Body The Greater Understanding He That Does Not Confuse BUT Is The Auther Of Love BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME LOVE ONE ANOTHER THE Way HE Loves Us
Old 04-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #2748
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~!~PRAISE JESUS

the great understanding of us Our Rock Our Fortress Our Precious Almighty God We Come Before Him Naked he has clothed us in the rain with joy whashed us in his tears Praise JESUS If He Arose From Death PRAISE YA JESUS We Will Rise From Our Ashes PRAISE JESUS psalm 4>3>5 But Know That The Lord Hath Set Apart The Godly For Himself THE LORD WILL Hear When We Call PRAISE JESUS Stand In Awe And Sin Not Commune With Your Own Heart Upon Your Bed And Be Still SELAH Offer The Sacifices Of The Righteousness And Put Trust Always Up On GOD BLESSSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME ~~~~~
Old 04-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #2749
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~GREATER LOVE

A greater voyage a deeper perspective yet the beautiful simplisty of a mothers understanding embrace JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS the all for one sacrafice and that sacrafice and that blood And That Power Cant Be created or copied which most of you know PRAISE JESUS but im speaking of new day out of warfare and that almighty love of a greater understanding John 5>24>29 VERLIY VERLIY I Say Unto You AND When Our King Said VERLIY VERLIY he meant it PRAISE JESUS I Say Unto You The Hour Is Coming AND now is when The Dead Shall HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD And They That Hear SHALL LIVE For Has The Father HATH Life In HIMSELF So Hath He Given To The Son AND If He Give His Son Life TO OVERCOME Who Obeyed Even To Death So If We Believe i know its hardsometimes Ya,alls to walk within the light that dwells inside teaching us im not outcast of the living IM misunderstood So Was Our King Teachings PRAISE JESUS and this power dwells in the sons of men AND The Word Says He Has The AUTHERTIY To Excecute Judgmeant also because he is the son of man marvel not at this for the hour is coming IN which all that are in the graves SHALL hear his voice AND shall Come Forth They That Have Done Good Unto The Ya,alls I,ll Hold This Topic PRAISE JESUS and have more on it later........... Love One Another Forbear On Another In Love BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 04-17-2010, 08:59 AM   #2750
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Greater Love

PRAISE JESUS as i countiue to proceed GLORY TO GOD I Love Ya Lord Love That Word proceed john 5>24>29 Lets Review All In The Graves SHALL HEAR HIS VOICE his precious spirt and truth and shall come forth they have done good unto the resurrection Of Life JESUS Said i can of my self do nothing As i hear i judge and my judgment is JUST BECAUSE i seek Not Mine Own Will But The Will Of My Father Which Hath Sent Me lets go over to john 10>17>18 Love Me Because I LAY DOWN MY LIFE That I Might Take It Again NO MAN TAKES IT FROM ME BUT I LAY IT DOWN MYSELF And The Power To Take It Again something to think about ya,alls IN WARFARE or in life when our battles become face to face REMEMBEAR And Anytime CEASE Not The Thought THAT NO OTHER Being HAS Any Power Over You except jesus christ SOMETHING ABOUT That Name that puts all things under him OH they dont know PRAISE JESUS, lets proceed over in MATT 8>12 JESUS said was speaking i,ve taught on it before JESUS He Said The Children Of The Kingdom SHALL Be Cast into Outer Darkness There Shall Be Weeping And gnashing of teeth Where Is This Place ITS the War We Fight Daily Of RISEN spirts Trying To Overcome WHAT THE TRUTH WAY AND THE LIFE Has FOR We Have Been givien a power ya,alls TO OVER COME And PASS IT ON To Our Broken Brother Our Sisters so we take this war not laying down THOSE looking At Me Funny YES IM CRAZY AND IM STILL A PREACHING ABOUT THAT CARPNTER FROM NAZARETH JESUS JESUS Lets Go Open John>7>6>8 PAY CLOSE mind Ya,alls To What The Saviour Said MY TIME Said He HAS NOT YET Come BUT YOUR Time Is Always Ready. JESUS PRAISE Ya LORD was speaking in a short parable For Those Who Have Ears HEAR For Those Who Have Eyes See About A great and many of things all things we are going through
Old 04-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #2751
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~Greater Love Praise Jesus

BLESSED BE THE NAME Of The Lord Our Rock Our Fortress Our Broken Songs I,ll Have More On This Greater Love Thing BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Love Each Other
Old 04-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #2752
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~No Greater Love

Lets Proceed JOHN 8>6>8 MY time is not yet come BUT your Time Is Always Ready The World Can,t Hate You BUT Me It Hates BECAUSE JESUS Said I Testify Of It THAT The Works Therof Are Evil Greed Jeaulsy hatred confusion i wanna SAY something Are Almighty CREATOR Created The World And Left His Foot Prints On Everything For Man Kind And The Lord Gave Us All These Beautiful Places and nature to give us just a small example of what heaven is like Do Not get these words confused JESUS SAID My Kingdom Is Not Of This World AND it Cant Not Be Meassured By The Eyes Of A Mortal Man So Ya,alls Never Find Yourselve Into A Place THAT AINT TO BIG For JESUS If He Dwelling In You You Have The Power To Do More That What You Think Evening If You May Going Through A Trial Or Not Sure Of Something They Something Wrong Wit Us All AMEN But We Indeed Strife PRAISE JESUS The Word Said My TIME Is Not Yet Come But Yours Is Always Ready Make That Out Reach To Your Brother To Your Sister AND Forbear Each Other In Love
Old 04-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #2753
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread ~No Greater Love

Lets Try To Whash Away The Confusion AND EXCEPT The Light AND PRAISE JESUS THAT UNDERSTANDING and wisdom that dwells That Does Not Leave Or Us Forsakes Us Most The Time We Find In The Changing Skys AMEN if you see it and love it and make it part of your art and breath you can disearn it These Skys Like JESUS CHRIST SAID He Said Unto a tribe of folk who call thereselves christians Foolish that could,nt see noir disearn the skys Ecc>4>2>3 Wherefore I PRAISED The Dead.Which Are Are Already Dead More Than The Living Which YET ARE ALIVE Yea Better IS HE THAN BOTH WHICH HATH Not Yet Been Which Hath Not Seen The Evil Work Which Have Been Under The Sun PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS ....IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME And In That Day Shall The Deaf HEAR PRAISE JESUS The Words Of The Word And The Eyes Of The Blind Shall SEE Out Obscurtiy And Out Of Darkness WE SHALL PRAISE HIM LOVE Each Other Ya,alls Forbear Each Other and if your not able too THE Lord Understands its better to just walk away before we use words towards each other that will regret AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 04-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #2754
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Reviving

tThe Word Of God Is Always QUICK TO REVIVE AND QUICK TO RESTORE, PRAISE JESUS For The Word Of God Is As Unto Securtiy For The Soul AND LIFE Un To Those That Be Rich In Confusing And Poor In Spirt Psalm>88>9>12 MINE Eyes Mourns By Reason Of Allfiction Lord I Have Called daily upon thee i have streched out my hands unto the will thou show wonders to the dead arise and praise selah.shall thy wonders to be known in the dark and thy righteousness in the land of the forgetfulness ? later on ya,alls the word of god foretold us of he that could do that praise jesus thats why every kness going bowl and every tounge confess that he is king of kings and lord of lords. mark>12>24>27 JESUS told the sadducees DO, ye not therefore err b/c ye know not the sciptures,neither the POWER OF GOD... For when they shall rise from the dead.They neither marry nor are given in marriage ; but are as the angels which are in heaven.And as touching the dead that they rise.Have ye not read in the book of Moses,how in the bush GOD, spake unto him saying I,am The God Of Abraham And The God Of Isaac.And The God Of Jacob HE Is Not The God Of The dead but The God Of The Living And JESUS told these people Therefore ye do greatley Err. GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls Just Heaps Of It To Perform The Tasks GLORY TO GOD we Know We Must AMEN AND peace Be With Us In The Names Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of JESUS Love Each Other
Old 04-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #2755
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Re: Daily Bread

John 12:23-24

And Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

This is really a beautifully simple example and illustration set forth by Jesus. The hour referred to here of course is the time of the Crucifixion and the Resurrection.

Then He brings into play this corn of wheat. The illustration being brought forth of course is that as that seed falls from the plant, it dies. But upon what really is a miracle in a sense by God and the laws of nature He set forth, with the right soil and moisture, and sunlight, that seed germinates and a wonderful new plant or crop is born.

When Jesus Christ was crucified and placed into that tomb, naturally His flesh body He was in had expired. But 3 and a half days later He burst forth having overcome and defeated death, not only for Himself, but for whomsoever would believe upon Him. That is bringing forth much fruit indeed.

Jason
Old 04-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #2756
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, the cornerstone well put jason its so hard brother the days we are living in even for the chosen and believers PRAISE JESUS that all was overcome on that third day and all was finshied there was none other THAN JESUS who could set In order The Law And set his people free AND its Killer That The Time Is Come That So Many Ya,alls Which Have Doubted Are Perciving And Knowing HE IS LORD of those who suffers with out cause in this world HE is overcomer Of The Unexplainble And The Constant Fire Still Saving Lifes PRAISE YA JESUS That The World And Its False Prophets Cant But Turn Away Blessings And Streneth Ya,alls In jesus name Only He Can Giveth PEACE Where There Is No Peace
Old 05-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #2757
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~One For All Over Comer

AND JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Ya,alls In These Days ONLY ONE OVERCOMER Would Indeed PREVAIL PRAISE JESUS, i spoke on it not to along ago The Children Of The Kingdom Shall Be cast Into Outter Darkness To Overcome PRAISE JESUS We Dont Hold The Word PRAISE JESUS, The Word Holds Us, There Is Some Other Stuff I was going to follow up with From Jasons Thread PRAISE JESUS But it was to long for me to get into this morning, Lets Go To Psalms 88>4>8 I,am Counted With Theme That Go Down In The Pit I,am As A Man That Hath No Strength BUT GLORY TO GOD WHEN THE CORNER STONE COMETH, The Battle Is Gone In The Wine AND Remebered No More Free Amoung The Dead Like The Slain That Lie In The Grave Whom Thou Remembers No More Thou Hast Laid Me In he Lowest Pit In Darkness In the deeps, Thou Hast Put Away Mine Acoquaintance far from me an abomanation unto theme i,am shut up and cannot come forth The Word Of God Tells Us Even In These Times To Fear Not THE WILDERNESS And The Solitary Place Shall Be Glad For Theme AND THE DESERT SHALL REJOICE AND BLOSSOM AS THE ROSE And The Word Says ABUDANTLY, PRAISE JESUS STRENGETHEN Ye The Weak Hands And Confirm The Feable Kness OUR GOD WILL COMETH BE STRONG AND FEAR NOT, PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS ALL THINGS ARE SUBJECT UNDER HIM BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,
Old 05-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #2758
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Life

PRAISE JESUS, Today We Celebrate aside from our Birthdays THE PRECIOUS gift Of All And Thats Life The Word Tells Us I Chose The And Formed The In The Mothers Womb The Word Tells Us Even If A Mother Can Forget Her Suckling I Will Not Forsake BUT HAVE INGRAVED THE In The Palms My Hands, PRAISE JESUS, LETS US PROCEED IN HIM And Gives Us 100 Percent Reflection WE WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES Of Warfare He Tell Us The Older Things has Passed AND IT IS HE THAT MAKES ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN,
Old 05-09-2010, 10:02 AM   #2759
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~life

ya,alls lets go into psalm 89>40>49 thou hast broken down all heges thou has brought his strong holds to ruin.all that pass by the way spoil him he is a reproach to his neighbours thou has set the right hand of his adversaries; thou has made all our ya,alls to rejoice thou has turned the edge of his sword and hast not made him to stand battle PRAISE JESUS GLORY Thats A Teaching I plan to get in later on On the 2 edge sword from the rev,Thou hast made his glory to cease and cast his throne down to the ground the days of his youth has thou shortend thou has covered him with shame how long wilt thou hide thyself forever shall thy burn wrath like fire REMEMBER O LORD Short My Time Is Wherefore Hast Thou made all men in vain what man is he that liveth and shall not see death shall his soul from the hand of the grave Lord Where AND IN THESE TIMES, Some Question OH Lord Where Is Thy Truth And Where Is Thy lovingkindness PRAISE JESUS Because OF JESUS CHRIST AND THOSE WHO ARE STANDING WITH HIM AKNOWLEGE THE DUST SHALL PRAISE THEE THE TRUTH OF THE SAVIOUR OF THE LIVING WATER does not change You Will Find In Reasons Of Doom Day Theroys WE NEED HIM MORE THAN HE NEEDS US, In These Trying Times ARE HOPE TO TURN THE NIGHT BACK INTO DAY AND THE ASHES BACK INTO OIL AND THE TEARS INTO LAUGHTER STILL RELYS ON JESUS CHRIST
Old 05-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #2760
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Life

lets revisted JOHN>3>8>14> FOR His disciples were gone unto a city to buy meat that sounds familiar some what then saith the women of of samaria unto him how is that that thou you being a jew asks drink of me which am a woman of samaria for the jews dont like us JESUS SAID TO HER, If Thou KNEW THE GIFT OF GOD And Who It Is That Saith To Thee Give Me drink Thou Would_est Have Asked Him Hand He Would HAVE GIVING THEE LIVING WATER,The Woman Said Unto Him Thou Has Nothing To Draw With PRAISE JESUS Its Hard To Draw Lord Knows When Only Dust Be Thy Drink The Woman A Said THE WELL BE DEEP From Whence Then Hast Thou That LIVING WATER Art Thou Greater Than Our Father Jacob Which Gave Us The Well And Drank thereof himself And His Children And Cattle, JESUS SAID, Whosoever Drinks Of This Water Shall Indeed Thirst Again PRAISE YA JESUS, BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL DRINK OF THE WATER THAT I GIVE SHALL BE IN HIM A Well Of Water Springing Into Everlasting Life PRAISE JESUS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH MORE ABUNDANTLY GLORY TO GOD Where Bitter Waters Can Be Made Sweet IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS