++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 07-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #16
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Adam and Eve's Sin

[font="Arial Black"]love you guys wow you guys are so into your studies, GOD IS THE CREATOR OF THE, Earth And Heavens And The Precious Heavens Above The Heavens Did GOD CREATE THE USA.... im sure the both of you have many precepts...and theorys its all natrual that of course ya,alls we wander when we look at the nations flag..... it was the misconception of man who divided the lands countrys and nations.... how the usa got off so lucky ya,all remains a mystery.... you guys take your time.....PEACE BE WITH Ya,s In JESUS NAME..... Jason in brief you left it with trees, And some stuff from hebrews... can,t wait to read the rest....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls ..........
Old 07-10-2010, 07:15 AM   #17
Sasa
USER INFO »

Goodmorning Jason,

You should always test what man says is an interpretation of the Bible.

I am not going to laugh at you. Waiting to see where this is going.

I think you are very intelligent and your word studies are deep...truth always has a way of coming forth, especially when you take the time to look deeply for it.

...TRULY AMAZING....(((huggs)))

Last edited by Sasa : 07-10-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Goodmorning Jason,

You should always test what man says is an interpretation of the Bible.

I am not going to laugh at you. Waiting to see where this is going.

I think you are very intelligent and your word studies are deep...truth always has a way of coming forth, especially when you take the time to look deeply for it.

...TRULY AMAZING....(((huggs)))
I Know He Is Just Killer At Rightly Dividing, a lot of time and dedication and sacrafice goes in his work, very intelligent indeed, you guys look like your having a great time, ITS A BLESSING to see faith in action, AMEN And AMEN, Peace Be Wit Ya,alls ......
Old 07-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #19
Sasa
USER INFO »

We are having fun!!! At least I am...I can't speak for Jason!

I have certainly enjoyed sharing our thoughts.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) We are having fun!!! At least I am...I can't speak for Jason!

I have certainly enjoyed sharing our thoughts.
(* damn it.... i will, Jason And I Are Great, Friends, We are having A great, Time, PRAISE JESUS, Loving Te Reign Of One King WHO Said Come Unto Me All The Be Heavey Layden And I Will Give Thee Rest, For The Yolk Is Easy And The Burden Be Feather Light...Because The Weight Of The Word Is Heavey.... Which of course ya,alls opens up another topic, im going to be getting in to, in the up coming weeks, Jason Is awsome, He,s Opend Up Some Teaching And Topics, this year, and last year, i think ...that was like the ultimate revloution that kissies the ultimate sin.... PRAISE JESUS, Sasa Like You Have, I Enjoyed Every Momeant And Second, That We have Shared, lets keep it going, PEACE, BE, WITH US IN JESUS NAME....BLESSINGS AND STRENETH..... ya,alls, Loves Ya,s..........
Old 07-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #21
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

I suppose I can thank Adam and Eve for the fibroid tumor that resulted in my horrible periods that I used to have that resulted in my hysterectomy last year. Thanks Alot!! You just had to eat the dang fruit didn't you!!!??!!

Was half joking when I posted this, by the way
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 07-15-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #22
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I suppose I can thank Adam and Eve for the fibroid tumor that resulted in my horrible periods that I used to have that resulted in my hysterectomy last year. Thanks Alot!! You just had to eat the dang fruit didn't you!!!??!!

Was half joking when I posted this, by the way
will yes you can really, after you round it loves ya....
Old 07-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #23
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

I'll look to pick up on this... maybe later today..maybe.

Jason
Old 08-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #24
Sasa
USER INFO »

Jason,
Do you know why your thyroid cartilage is called your Adam's Apple?

The name came from the belief that Adam, realizing he had sinned (missed the mark of perfection) when he ate the forbidden fruit, was unable to swallow the apple lodged in his throat.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #25
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Jason,
Do you know why your thyroid cartilage is called your Adam's Apple?

The name came from the belief that Adam, realizing he had sinned (missed the mark of perfection) when he ate the forbidden fruit, was unable to swallow the apple lodged in his throat.
And The Letter A repersents the first letter in the alphabet, A repersenting A as In Adam A as In Apple A fruit, Repersenting The First Fruits Of God, Hide Me Underneath The Shadows Of Thy Wings, The Apple Of thy Eye, Creedfeed was brought to you today By the Letter A, And The Number 1, HERE FISHY FISHY HERE FISHY always works for me Lazrus Come Forth ...Than fishing wit a pole ya,alls in dry land,
Old 08-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #26
Sasa
USER INFO »

10 Common Fishing Terms Explained

1.Angler: An obsessed individual who owns a house that is falling down due to neglect, a truck whose color can best be described as Rust-Oleum, and a pristine boat that he chamois' down methodically before and after each trip.

2.Knot: (1) An insecure connection between your hook and fishing line. (2) A permanent tangle on your spinning reel which forces you to go out and buy a bigger, better, much more expensive rig.

3.Landing Net: A net used to help drag a large wiggling fish, or an inebriated fishing buddy, on board.

4.Live Bait: The biggest fish you'll handle all day.

5.Quiet Water: Your surroundings after you stop cursing your bad luck and fall asleep at the reel.

6.Skunked fisherman: One who returns to the boat ramp many, many hours after his buddies have gone home so that there are no witnesses to his catch or lack thereof.

7.Sinker: (1) A weight attached to a lure to get it to the bottom. (2) The nickname of your boat.

8.Thumb: A temporary hook holder.

9.Treble Hook: Triples the odds of your catching a fish. Quadruples the odds of your getting the hook caught in your thumb (see above).

10.Trolling: What you do after you've lost a $500 rod and reel set-up overboard.

Last edited by Sasa : 08-07-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #27
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

well a good fishermen, would not spend $ 500 on rod and wheel, and if he would be care free to do so, i really dont think he would he would miss it, depends on how much he like to fish it would return to him, Lord dont let me think of bigfish, there it goes anyway, i knew it, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME,
Old 08-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #28
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

Alright, I've been gone a while. Still have quite a bit going on, so I'm going to try to finish ASAP. I promise. Note I did say try.

Jason
Old 08-30-2010, 09:11 PM   #29
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faithwalker012) Alright, I've been gone a while. Still have quite a bit going on, so I'm going to try to finish ASAP. I promise. Note I did say try.

Jason
PRAISE JESUS, we all do bub we all do, , all good, the wind dont know, which way it comes or goes, like us, but as long as we hook back up, we shall not be moved, good to see ya, ASAP.....never have figuerd out what that means, .............
Old 09-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #30
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »

ASAP= as soon as possible Let's see, going back and reviewing and trying to regather my thoughts. I knew I should have taken notes.

Jason