++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott ROCKS Halifax Nova Scotia

To say that Scott is an amazing performer is an understatement... He not only performed for all of us last night, he literally PROVED to Halifax just how amazing he really is!!

I was lucky enough to get a second row seat, slightly off to Scott's right hand side.

It was loud, the crowd screamed, hooted and roared to show their appreciation for Scott finally having a concert here in Nova Scotia and it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had.

The concert was delayed by half an hour... Scott told us why during the concert... Apparently, he had been on an IV for five hours earlier that day and he was feeling "slow"... Someone behind me a few rows back yelled out something about it was okay and he could have performed with an IV if he had wanted to. *giggles*

Scott not only sang, he talked a little bit about his love for the smaller, acoustic shows because being that close to his audience really brings out his creativity. He also talked about how With Arms Wide Open and the meaning of the song.

His stool was kind of off balance I think... He quipped about it not liking him a few times, which made all of us audience members chuckle.

He also said something about getting into trouble in Saint John New Brunswick the night before, he says he called it "St. John's"... Someone yelled out something about St. John's being in NEWFOUNDLAND but they were happy he was here in Halifax now. That made Scott laugh a little bit.

Scott also said that he liked Nova Scotia and hopes he can come back sometime in the future... Y'all know if he does have another concert in Halifax that I will be THERE and once again watching him rock our provincial capital!!!

We were not allowed to use flash photography but I happily snapped a lot of pictures and got a lot of good ones without using a flash. Both attachments are from the Halifax concert.

The set list:

01. Are You Ready
02. Overcome
03. Weathered
04. I'm Eighteen (cover song)
05. Bullets
06. My Own Prison
07. Unforgiven
08. Surround Me
09. Higher
10. With Arms Wide Open
11. My Sacrifice
12. Crazy In Love (new song)
13. Justify
14. Riders On The Storm (cover song)
15. The Great Divide

It was one amazing concert... Words cannot describe just how much I enjoyed myself!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shrunk for CreedFeed 1.jpg (52.6 KB, 561 views)
File Type: jpg Shrunk for CreedFeed 2.jpg (32.0 KB, 553 views)

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 11-22-2010, 02:44 AM   #2
nagpo
USER INFO »
Re: Scott ROCKS Halifax Nova Scotia

Thanks for the review. Sounds awesome.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »
Re: Scott ROCKS Halifax Nova Scotia

glad you got to see him finally! I went to las vegas and loved it, have tix for minnesota and california too, both shows front row center!