++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 07-15-2006, 08:46 PM   #16
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Jaclyn's pregnant!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) WOW!!!!

Oh no!!!!! Not again!!!!! The same old story (or maybe a movie) : how his marriage will fail...how his wife will suffer.....how horrible future this child will find ....etc..etc...etc...

Well, u seen Hilaree's story, right? Makes u wonder about Jaclyn doesn't it????? I'm sure ur saying the same. And we all know the marriage wont last, come on (not trying to be mean, but hello, LOL!. As for the childs future, I said nothing of the sort, I'm hoping for nothing but good things for the baby.

Last edited by Stappishot : 07-16-2006 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:21 PM   #17
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »

Hillary is a loser.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:53 PM   #18
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) Hillary is a loser.

If hilaree's a loser, then why did u say in the other thread that she should have Jagger instead of Stapp? She must not be that much of a loser if u want her back with her son???
Old 07-23-2006, 02:33 PM   #19
INDIGOSTEVE
USER INFO »

that was someone else's quote look what I replied!
Old 07-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #20
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) that was someone else's quote look what I replied!

Ok, I see u fixed it. Before it seemed like u wrote. That's why u have to hit reply so it wont look like u said it. My bad dude, calm down with the (!) Take it easy :0)

Last edited by Stappishot : 07-23-2006 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:03 PM   #21
titan9
USER INFO »

I can't believe how people are speculating on how long his marriage is going to last....

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 07-27-2006, 08:48 PM   #22
staghorn
USER INFO »

ANA for Stapp,,babe maybe you should change your username to "a little bit jealous" dont be such a hater! lol...I'm really happy for Jaclyn and Scott. Jaclyn is the quintessential beauty and her style and class are unparalled. I"m sure they will be awesome parents .Stappishot--.When you love someone who's to say when you can or cant have a child, especially when you are married.If you were ever in love, you would know what i'm talking about .Scott and Jaclyn are grown adults and their decsion to have a child should be respected regardless if they have been married for 6 months or 6 years! Jaclyn is a beautiful person and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders-- and I'm sure she is a great wife and has been a positive influence for Jagger and her husband in more ways than one. She will be a hottie mom.....Scott is a lucky man ! I bet their baby will be cuter that brangelina or tomkat's baby!
Old 07-27-2006, 08:55 PM   #23
staghorn
USER INFO »

When marriage is based on a foundation of true love, loyalty , trust and friendship then neither time nor death will break that bond of love apart. I bet Jaclyn and Scott are madly in love with each other and they will probably grow very old together .You cant base the future on the past--that is not wise. Best wishes to both.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:57 PM   #24
staghorn
USER INFO »

Jaclyn is a mother to Jagger now anyways so whats the difference..when is scott on tour again??? I wish i saw him with inxs but i missed it!
Old 07-28-2006, 09:30 PM   #25
Stappishot
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by staghorn) ANA for Stapp,,babe maybe you should change your username to "a little bit jealous" dont be such a hater! lol...I'm really happy for Jaclyn and Scott. Jaclyn is the quintessential beauty and her style and class are unparalled. I"m sure they will be awesome parents .Stappishot--.When you love someone who's to say when you can or cant have a child, especially when you are married.If you were ever in love, you would know what i'm talking about .Scott and Jaclyn are grown adults and their decsion to have a child should be respected regardless if they have been married for 6 months or 6 years! Jaclyn is a beautiful person and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders-- and I'm sure she is a great wife and has been a positive influence for Jagger and her husband in more ways than one. She will be a hottie mom.....Scott is a lucky man ! I bet their baby will be cuter that brangelina or tomkat's baby!

First of all, I am in love. Me and my boyfriend been together then scott will ever have a relationship for and that is 9 yrs! I'm in love, I don't know about them, but I can damn sure speak for myself, but I don't want a baby right now. I have to be ready as well as he is. And when I'm ready, God will let us know. I think it's best to have a baby when it's not rushed. And they rushed. They told each other in 6 months of dating that they loved each other. I just can't see that. I don't even know a friend that I had for 6 months to even know or love them. Get to know each other before u regret those words. And u know it seems to me that a lot of people think u have to go to school, travel the world and have a HOT body just to be a "good" wife/husband. That's so not true. There's other people that did the same thing that Jaclyn did, and there horrible parents (not saying Jaclyn is gonna be one of them). It doesn't matter what u did to get to the top, it's how u are.

And no one knows what tomkat's baby looks like, lol!!!!And I doubt there'll be talking about Jaclyn's and Stapp's baby as if there were tomkat or brad and Angelina. There'll talk about it for a week the most and it will be over. I'm not trying to be mean, but look how "Hollywood" talks about Stapp now, it's never good. He's not a liked celebrity for Hollywood to be talking about him like that.

Last edited by Stappishot : 07-29-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:46 AM   #26
staghorn
USER INFO »
Re: Congratulations Jaclyn& Scott

AnaisHot--How do you know when they told each other they first loved one another? Do you keep tabs on how many times they crap each day too? Obviosly we are both fans--lets not judge others until we are perfect ourself. Its the media that always focuses on the negative. I like to be optomistic and see the good in all people. Jaklyn and Scott are just that- good people with obviously good hearts! I dont know any other World Known Rock Star that has a children's foundation and donated over 2 million bux to hurrican families ...oh and you dont have to PLAN a damn baby. There is no book that says you have to wait 2 years 6 days 43 seconds before you are allowed to reproduce..thats absurd....dont be a hater...annways, Scott when are you back on tour dude?!!!!! Anyone know?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:16 AM   #27
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Re: Congratulations Jaclyn& Scott

Quote: (Originally Posted by staghorn) AnaisHot--How do you know when they told each other they first loved one another? Do you keep tabs on how many times they crap each day too? Obviosly we are both fans--lets not judge others until we are perfect ourself. Its the media that always focuses on the negative. I like to be optomistic and see the good in all people. Jaklyn and Scott are just that- good people with obviously good hearts! I dont know any other World Known Rock Star that has a children's foundation and donated over 2 million bux to hurrican families ...oh and you dont have to PLAN a damn baby. There is no book that says you have to wait 2 years 6 days 43 seconds before you are allowed to reproduce..thats absurd....dont be a hater...annways, Scott when are you back on tour dude?!!!!! Anyone know?

If u listen to interviews and read some interviews u would know when they said they loved each other. As or the crap thing, u said it, not me, :0). There're are plenty of "rock stars" that have foundations, just not stapp. Look up some and u will find out. No one is saying that he had to wait a thousands years, or whatever to reproduce, wow!!!!! No one is hating hun, get that fact straight first. Then we can talk. And u might wanna know who u talking to before u write someones name. lol!!!!

And one more thing, if u wanna know when he's gonna tour, (PBF) is the place to find that info out.

Last edited by Stappishot : 07-31-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:05 AM   #28
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) Well, u seen Hilaree's story, right? Makes u wonder about Jaclyn doesn't it????? I'm sure ur saying the same. And we all know the marriage wont last, come on (not trying to be mean, but hello, LOL!. As for the childs future, I said nothing of the sort, I'm hoping for nothing but good things for the baby.

hey hey I was kidding.... jus to see your reaction k? lol You know i love u right?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 08-01-2006, 10:14 AM   #29
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by staghorn) ANA for Stapp,,babe maybe you should change your username to "a little bit jealous" dont be such a hater! lol...I'm really happy for Jaclyn and Scott. Jaclyn is the quintessential beauty and her style and class are unparalled. I"m sure they will be awesome parents .Stappishot--.When you love someone who's to say when you can or cant have a child, especially when you are married.If you were ever in love, you would know what i'm talking about .Scott and Jaclyn are grown adults and their decsion to have a child should be respected regardless if they have been married for 6 months or 6 years! Jaclyn is a beautiful person and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders-- and I'm sure she is a great wife and has been a positive influence for Jagger and her husband in more ways than one. She will be a hottie mom.....Scott is a lucky man ! I bet their baby will be cuter that brangelina or tomkat's baby!

WHAT?????????

Hey I was so busy these days that I had no idea that someone new here was juding me though my comments.... but just to clarify....

Im not jealous of Jacklin and Stapp.....Imnot a child....and Imnot even a big fan of Stapp....I still admire his talent (songs/lyrics) but i even didnt like his album....and c'mon the thigs he did with his carreer...wow.....anyway ....i have no time for gossips....especially about Stapp's personal life..and if u didnt realize I was saying in my post that Im sick of people who try to imagine how long his marriage wil be....I hope he can be VERY HAPPY with his wife and kid... K?

Hope u get me....
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 08-01-2006, 10:20 AM   #30
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I can't believe how people are speculating on how long his marriage is going to last....

Not sure why but this kind of thread makes me miss Uncertain here
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )