++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 09-24-2005, 10:58 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh ye Sing Trust Be Still

Oh Ye Sing Trust Be Still sometimes we fly so high we just cant make it back sometimes everything becomes so clear and becomes so bright then we stop too see we never left from where we are at , oh ye sing trust be still sometimes we fly so high we just cant make it back i dont care how far you are or where you,ve been and i dont care what is changed just as long as you make it back oh sing ye trust be still sometimes it gets so hard sometimes its all so unclear if you ever wandered thats why i came to you there are no ends and no beginings but if you look closer you are just the one to know thats how it is oh ye sing trust be still i know you hurt i know you cry i know how hard you try i know how hard you try to come as strong as strong can be i know you are that dont matter to me oh ye sing trust be still i try so hard heaven as no name or no address but if you closer you will find you know right where im at Oh sing Trust Be still if you see then you will know all i know is where im at Oh Sing trust be still words cant lead you but i know your heart will oh sing trust be still these things i know these things i feel so i felt like singing back ... oh sing ye trust be still sometimes i fly so high i just cant make it back sometimes everything is so clear and so bright and i stop to see i never left from where i was at i dont care how far i,ve been and only more truth as shined and as happen upon your beautiful face i held my fire just to sing with you tonite oh how i trust you before i trust in my own self i will run to you before you before i fly its your hands thats carrys me oh would you believe i only had to ask a question of simple simplisty oh sing ye trust be still i had to stop and sing with you only you can whisper and only you can sing to me i will it make it right Oh ye Sing Trust be still my heart as flew as free as the song you sing to me with all the words that would never heared and so hard to understand it opens up again and reminds me of me and you there is no ends there are no beginings but how i sing i trust you and oh ye sing trust be still i will make it right and i will be with you i will be with you in a few oh just few oh just a few that was called forever Oh Sing Ye Now Trust Be Still
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 09-29-2005, 10:07 AM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Oh ye Sing Trust
be still my heart as flew as free as the song
you sing to me with all the words
that would never heared
and so hard to understand it opens up again
and reminds me of me and you
there is no ends there are no beginings
but how i sing i trust you
and oh ye sing trust
be still i will make it right
and i will be with you
i will be with you in a few
oh just few ...

this part stood out for me...enjoyed the whole writing...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 09-29-2005, 11:41 AM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
Thank You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything