++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 08-09-2004, 09:29 PM   #1
Aaron J
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott Stapp interview...

Hey guys I'm new here, been a fan of Creed since the begining but never thought of getting involved... Thought I would just jump on in here with something I found...

http://www.christianitytoday.com/mus...tapp-0804.html

Dont know if that has been posted before but there ya go!

I'll be around.

-Aaron.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:17 PM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Oh man that is awesome! Thanks heaps!

It just took all of that to come to a screeching halt, to get to the point of having nothing, for me to finally realize, Hey, what are you fighting with this for? Until then, I hadn't claimed my faith as my own; I had just grown up with it. But I finally got to that point after years and years of running from God. Christ stepped in when I asked him.

Awesome!

You know, that supposed statement from Scott about how can U say that being a Christian is the only way to heaven, was in the FAQ section of the Creed official site since around 2001 or so. If I am ever in a famous band, I will be looking at my site from time to time thats for sure! U cant trust anyone!

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 08-09-2004 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:25 PM   #3
Aaron J
USER INFO »
very cool huh?

I respect him for not wanting people to ask if he was a christian before because he was not living the life... least he knows he wasnt right with God. I'm glad he is now.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:29 PM   #4
Mr. Prophet Man
USER INFO »
It was nice to read that Scotty finally clarified the Xtianity issue, but I sense even more criticism from people 'cause of this.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:40 PM   #5
creedsister
USER INFO »
Nice interview my opion he done it well matt ch.5 verse 13
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-10-2004, 12:09 AM   #6
Shadow
USER INFO »
I thought Scott did a beautiful job with that interview. He did not have one bad word to say about anybody. He came out holding his head up. Good for him.
Old 08-10-2004, 10:16 AM   #7
Project86er
USER INFO »
Thanks for posting that

I never knew that was out. I had always thought of him exactly how he described himself.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:31 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
i know

he does it well God bless his heart Col ch 4 verse 6
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 08-17-2004, 07:36 PM   #9
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) Nice interview my opion he done it well matt ch.5 verse 13
Arent you the same person that wished they had a gun on another thread! Christian when convenient or all the time?
Old 08-17-2004, 10:33 PM   #10
creedsister
USER INFO »
I dont anwser to nobody but God
Old 08-17-2004, 11:06 PM   #11
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Nice interview, thanks for sharing that with us
Welcome to the board as well
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 08-23-2004, 03:11 PM   #12
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) I dont anwser to nobody but God
How convenient and typical.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:34 AM   #13
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Project86er) I never knew that was out. I had always thought of him exactly how he described himself.
Well see, U would think that the actual Creed site would be more credible. That quote where Scott talks about there being more ways to heaven or whatever was said, was actually posted on the bands site! I read it. What can we believe these days? I'm glad this interview came out.

Oh, and to the person that fired all cylinders at Creedsister, Some Christians actually have a sense of humor, which is what you encountered with the 'gun' thing...and we arent perfect U know. We never claimed to be!

ROCK HARD!!!

Old 08-24-2004, 10:32 AM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
I know Sincirr i....i read some where when that was said but its dose,nt sound right to me, But ah well, Thank you sincirr, I really dont need a gun, i thank God me dont have one HaHa
Old 08-27-2004, 11:51 PM   #15
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Oh, and to the person that fired all cylinders at Creedsister, Some Christians actually have a sense of humor, which is what you encountered with the 'gun' thing...and we arent perfect U know. We never claimed to be!
I just say it like I see it. I get sickened by Social camelions. I know there is absolutly no perfection in Christianity but there sure is alot of self righteousness.
Namaste,
Cyndeelouwho