++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 09:48 AM   #1
caseycarson
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Say Creed Will Regroup in 2006

We all know Tremonti and Co. formed Alter Bridge and they suck BIG TIME. Scott Stapps solo efforts are guaranteed to SUCK as well. It's just a matter of time before all 4 guys realize that they are one of the greatest bands of all time when they are together and that they might as well be serving up french fries at McDonald's when they are not.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:52 AM   #2
titan9
USER INFO »
I disagree. I love what AB has put out and I believe Stapp will have a good solo career. Creed was an awesome group, but for now, that's in the past.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 12-16-2004, 11:35 AM   #3
BeamMeUpScottie
USER INFO »
On my refrigerator in multicolored magnetic letters it reads:
"CREED IN 2006"
Old 12-16-2004, 12:14 PM   #4
titan9
USER INFO »
I just don't think it's going to happen.....at least not that soon. It's true, lots of Rock bands have reunited eventually, but when they have it's usually been a decade or more after the break up. Never say never, but I highly doubt it'll happen and if it does, it won't be for a very long time. AB seem pretty happy right now and Stapp does as well.

Old 12-16-2004, 12:22 PM   #5
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Mark, Flip and Brian have stated in every interview where they were asked on this subject that there will be no Creed reunion EVER. It can not be stated any plainer than that. The band is well aware that Stapp has said the door is still open in several interviews and I can understand how this would cause confusion, however, Mark, Flip and Brian's door is completely sealed shut forever.

Michael

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) This was from the latest issue of Billboard Magazine. Enjoy.

Mark Tremonti, a presenter with his band Alter Bridge, is proud of his Creed past but is ready to leave it in the rear-view mirror. He said he was even opposed to Wind-up's Nov. 23 release of the band's greatest hits.
"To tell you the truth, I didn't want that to come out," Tremonti said. "I did everything I could to say 'I want everybody concentrating on Alter Bridge,' but it went out anyway...Creed, to me, is done. There's nothing else I'm going to work for. I'm not going to spend another minute on Creed. I never will again. Alter Bridge will be everything I work for, and I'm dead set on doing it, even though we've been fighting to get our name out there. I'm never going to stop. Creed is the past."

This has been hashed out and hashed out, and I think the decision has already been made, and made quite obviously by the guys. It aint gonna happen. Get over it, and enjoy the music.

As for we all know that AB and Stapp suck big time?
They dont, and youre in the wrong place to do some bashing.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller
Old 12-16-2004, 12:55 PM   #6
titan9
USER INFO »
Agreed, Fluttergirl. Thanks for putting the quotes in there, too.

Old 12-16-2004, 01:12 PM   #7
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I think they are both doing their best to get on their feet as separate artists. I know ive been blasting stapp lately, but i think that once he gets his solo album out things will be different, you never know. Relearn love wasnt the greatest song ever written by stapp...by far the greatest, and it was based all about his christianity, so when he starts writing about other things for his new album i believe it will be a lot different. I just hope that he gets rid of that band that was with him at the nascar show and gets a band that knows how to use their instruments...that drummer and both guitarists were so off time, i had trouble following the song the way i know it. And higher was one of my favorite songs.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 12-16-2004, 01:19 PM   #8
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by BeamMeUpScottie) On my refrigerator in multicolored magnetic letters it reads:
"CREED IN 2006"

I know what you are trying with this comment
Old 12-16-2004, 02:16 PM   #9
titan9
USER INFO »
I, too, think things will be different once Stapp's solo album is out. If he wants to make it as a solo artist, he's gonna have to put his everything into the solo album and his solo career. Right now we've only got one song from Stapp(and that wasn't a song for his solo album, he has said he is not looking to become a solo Christian artist) and until he releases the solo stuff, anytime we hear him singing life it'll be either a Creed song or Relearn Love, because at the moment that's all he's got out. We just have to be patient right now and not so judgmental of his solo career because it is just beginning and we haven't heard any of his songs from his solo album. Once we have, then we can be the judge of how his solo career is going. Right now, though, I can't judge the guy musically, aside from what he did in Creed.

Old 12-16-2004, 02:22 PM   #10
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Remember the Eagles comment when hell freezes over? It seems to me that hell did freeze over and their was a Hell Freezes Over Tour. If and when Creed do anything together again , I hope it is for the love of the music, and the fans, not the love of the money. That is Motley Crue are saying anyway, and they do look happy , we'll see.........
Old 12-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #11
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Remember the Eagles comment when hell freezes over? It seems to me that hell did freeze over and their was a Hell Freezes Over Tour. If and when Creed do anything together again , I hope it is for the love of the music, and the fans, not the love of the money. That is what Motley Crue are saying anyway, and they do look happy , we'll see.........
Old 12-16-2004, 02:41 PM   #12
Agent D
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by caseycarson) We all know Tremonti and Co. formed Alter Bridge and they suck BIG TIME. Scott Stapps solo efforts are guaranteed to SUCK as well. It's just a matter of time before all 4 guys realize that they are one of the greatest bands of all time when they are together and that they might as well be serving up french fries at McDonald's when they are not.

Uh, yeah, go tell that to Mark and see what he says.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:06 PM   #13
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Quote: Uh, yeah, go tell that to Mark and see what he says.

Tell Mark if you have "Bollocks"
Old 12-16-2004, 03:23 PM   #14
titan9
USER INFO »
Lol, like I said, it could happen someday but I just highly doubt it. That's not to say I wouldn't like to see it happen, believe me, I would, but I'm content right now with AB and Stapp's solo career.

Old 12-16-2004, 07:02 PM   #15
Torn Daredevil
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by caseycarson) We all know Tremonti and Co. formed Alter Bridge and they suck BIG TIME. Scott Stapps solo efforts are guaranteed to SUCK as well. It's just a matter of time before all 4 guys realize that they are one of the greatest bands of all time when they are together and that they might as well be serving up french fries at McDonald's when they are not.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks! You provided my big laugh for the day!!!! Especially that first sentence!!!
Closed Thread