++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 09-05-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
XALTERBRIDGEX
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Houston, TX Reviews 9/4/10

The guys were amazing, and I wish 2010 was when they made the dvd. There was a change in the set list..but only because they didn't play "Rain". I guess Creed hit the stage late because Scott said "Sorry we are late, I cut myself shaving", it was pretty funny. I think it was a special night for all the guys. A lot of embracing going on between the guys through out the night as the tour came to a close. EROCK and Stapp had what seems to be their cell phones out recording the crowd at the end of the night. Milan was was rockin' out towards the end of the show and was hanging out on stage with Stapp as the show closed..and the crowd went nuts!!!! At the end of the show when Stapp said we are Creed..he looked at Mark and said and we will see you soon? Mark replied with a HUGE smile and a node..so Creed shall return after the Alter Bridge run. I would say 95% full but they had a good chunk section blocked off on the lawn....anyone that went know why? I was in the seats but Overall great night.

Last edited by XALTERBRIDGEX : 09-05-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: Houston, TX Reviews 9/4/10

cut himself, shaving, thats the cult of personaltiy, they got razors now that prevent that, thanks for posting, it sounds like a Beautiful Closing Night For The Guys, touching and heart warming, Full,Circle, in trulys, closing statements, thats how, we,ve won over and over again, through the decades of decadence, by thinking it was over, Love One Another The Way He Is Loved Us, and presue, in he that be great amoung You, when nothing be possible, JESUS, Christ King Of King And Lord Of Lords, thanks For The Updates, My Creedsters And AB, Nation,
Old 09-07-2010, 07:33 AM   #3
SunKing
USER INFO »

My wife and I were at the Creed show Saturday night, and we had a lot of fun. We were also at the show last September (when the filmed the DVD), and I too thought they sounded better Saturday.

If you're interested, I managed to get a TON of pics and video from the show.

http://www.bradberryman.com/concert_20100904_Creed.htm

Enjoy~!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SunKing) My wife and I were at the Creed show Saturday night, and we had a lot of fun. We were also at the show last September (when the filmed the DVD), and I too thought they sounded better Saturday.

If you're interested, I managed to get a TON of pics and video from the show.

http://www.bradberryman.com/concert_20100904_Creed.htm

Enjoy~!
welcome, bradberryman, sunking, i,ve been wating your arivale, Redstar, Of The Goddess Moon Of Endure, Thanks For Posting Man, i hate to bring this up but i was just talking to A MOP Fan today, and the question come again our they a christian band, i just sorta set their and felt like tom the cat when he had a run in with jerry, when his whiskers would point from side to side stiff and the eye would twitch as the whiskers started fall off, i did,nt know really what to tell,em i was on my break trying to enjoy GODS, Sun, so i said well the full circle tour has just ended, And the guys are about to group back up with AB, PEACE BE WITH YA, IN JESUS, NAME, thanks for posting the links,