++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 04-20-2006, 08:40 PM   #76
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

^ wow............peace after all............... and so there is a ray of hope......that mankind can survive afterall...............
Old 04-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #77
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

This thread sometimes makes me want to shoot myself...

I hope this Makes it Very Clear

(1) "The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, (2) "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'When any man has a bodily discharge, the discharge is unclean." Leviticus 15:1-2

"(16) 'When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening. (17) Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening. (18) When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening. " Leviticus 15:16-18

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by Wylde-Tremonti : 04-20-2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:13 AM   #78
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ wow............peace after all............... and so there is a ray of hope......that mankind can survive afterall...............
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 04-21-2006, 12:50 AM   #79
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) This thread sometimes makes me want to shoot myself...

I hope this Makes it Very Clear

(1) "The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, (2) "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'When any man has a bodily discharge, the discharge is unclean." Leviticus 15:1-2

"(16) 'When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening. (17) Any clothing or leather that has semen on it must be washed with water, and it will be unclean till evening. (18) When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening. " Leviticus 15:16-18

Jesus jerked off when noone was looking and you know it.

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27
Old 04-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #80
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Jesus jerked off when noone was looking and you know it.
If you Ever Say Another Thing Like That Again, I will Hunt You Down, Find You, And Slap you in the Face.

I Don't Care if it was a fucking Joke. I Believe that Jesus was God And Man In one and was 100% Perfect. You Do Not say something about that about My God.

Seriously X... Shut the Fuck Up.

Jesus + Guitars = Life
Old 04-21-2006, 10:28 PM   #81
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Jesus jerked off when noone was looking and you know it.
LMAO
Old 04-22-2006, 02:42 PM   #82
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: Jesus jerked off when noone was looking and you know it.

That was uncalled for. There are lot of people on this site who revere Jesus, and if you're smart, you won't spill the fire like that again.

Quote: If you Ever Say Another Thing Like That Again, I will Hunt You Down, Find You, And Slap you in the Face.

I Don't Care if it was a fucking Joke. I Believe that Jesus was God And Man In one and was 100% Perfect. You Do Not say something about that about My God.

Bro, relax. It's not our job to defend God, He can do that Himself, and
He will one day. Yeah, that person was out of line, but you just have to remember that some people could really care less about where they came from and what they say. They piss us off just for attention, ignore them, it's not worth the trouble of getting angry.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:12 AM   #83
Xterminator21
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) If you Ever Say Another Thing Like That Again, I will Hunt You Down, Find You, And Slap you in the Face.

Hey buddy, I thought Christianity was supposto be MONOTHEISM, and I thought that In the old testimate, one of the 10 commandments is that there is only one god (AKA GOD) and you shall not have any other Gods (like jesus/mary/the pope/mark tremonti) before him.

So by saying that Jesus IS your god, you are.

1. Breaking one of the 10 commandments.
2. Breaking the rule that states Christianity is Monotheism.

GJ

Id also like to point out that you would "belive" that hairless wombats with plumber hats are your Lord if you grew up in a society that promoted that idea.

Last edited by Xterminator21 : 04-23-2006 at 12:42 AM.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #84
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator21) Hey buddy, I thought Christianity was supposto be MONOTHEISM, and I thought that In the old testimate, one of the 10 commandments is that there is only one god (AKA GOD) and you shall not have any other Gods (like jesus/mary/the pope/mark tremonti) before him.

So by saying that Jesus IS your god, you are.

1. Breaking one of the 10 commandments.
2. Breaking the rule that states Christianity is Monotheism.

GJ

Am I catholic? Not that I know of. What law says that by being a Christian I have to worship Mary or the pope? I don't worship any but God. If you did some research, you might learn a little about what Christianity is. You clearly don't know what your'e talking about by saying "one of the ten commandments is that there is only one God".

Actually, if you READ the Bible, you'd notice right away in Genesis God said "Let US make man in OUR image". Also, God came to Abraham in flesh and guess what? There were three 'men', not one. You can find a little booklet or pamphlet on the Trinity just about anywhere. Try one.

Edit: Even people who "worship" Mary or the pope
do not worship them before God. Every catholic I've
talked to about this makes it clear that God and Christ are
the most important to them.
Quote: Id also like to point out that you would "belive" that hairless wombats with plumber hats are your Lord if you grew up in a society that promoted that idea.

That's an outrageous insult. Why would anyone worship that? They wouldn't if their logic was functioning properly. But if there was a God who created the whole universe and all of life, why would that be crazy to worship? It wouldn't. C'mon, man, if you have to insult someone, at least come up with something feasible.

Last edited by SecretWeapon : 04-23-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:27 PM   #85
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

People would worship wombats with pumber hats because that was the society and belife they grew up in.

" and so the gient hairless wombat with a plumber hat created the world / stars / exc"

If you cant see what im talking about, you are eather ignorant beyond normal standards, or just a tab bit slow.

And in your edit, you even said that people worship jesus as much as god. And that proves that it is not a Monotheism religion.

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
Old 04-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #86
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) People would worship wombats with pumber hats because that was the society and belife they grew up in.

" and so the gient hairless wombat with a plumber hat created the world / stars / exc"

If you cant see what im talking about, you are eather ignorant beyond normal standards, or just a tab bit slow.

I do not worship God because of the society I grew up in, and niether did
Abraham, Moses, Job... I could name a whole lot more. We worship God
because He's God, if you cant see what I'm talking about, you are either ignorant beyond normal standards, or just a tab bit slow.

Quote: And in your edit, you even said that people worship jesus as much as god. And that proves that it is not a Monotheism religion.
Of course I worship Jesus as much as God, He is God. I believe in a
triune God. (notice the lack of "s" at the end of "God") You know,
you could show a little effort and google the fundamentals of the
Christian creed, instead of telling me that you know my beliefs better
than I do.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:04 PM   #87
metalchris25
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) People would worship wombats with pumber hats because that was the society and belife they grew up in.

And in your edit, you even said that people worship jesus as much as god. And that proves that it is not a Monotheism religion.

Man, do some research or at least ask someone about a subject be4 you go saying things about stuff you obviously have no idea about. You have to be the most ignorant person in the world on Christianity if you seriously think any of what you said has any validity.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:48 PM   #88
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) Bro, relax. It's not our job to defend God, He can do that Himself, and
He will one day. Yeah, that person was out of line, but you just have to remember that some people could really care less about where they came from and what they say. They piss us off just for attention, ignore them, it's not worth the trouble of getting angry.
Butting heads with X has Been an ongoing occurance... and what he said was more "the Last Straw" type thing from our run-ins... I showed as much restraint as I possibly could... trust me...

X you obviously don't understand the Concept of a "Triune God" (tho it's a concept that can't fully be understood by human minds... it's apart of Faith)
3 in 1- The Holy Trinity- God Is God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit

Jesus is Fully God and yet Fully Man all at once...

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by Wylde-Tremonti : 04-24-2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:07 PM   #89
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti) Butting heads with X has Been an ongoing occurance... and what he said was more "the Last Straw" type thing from our run-ins... I showed as much restraint as I possibly could... trust me...

Yeah, I can see why you lost your temper, I admit I lost mine too for a while there, but I'm just saying let's hang in there. Would Jesus be defending Himself this way? I don't think so.

X, I'm sorry if I came across as being rude, but if you don't like responses like that (who does?) then please at least try to not insult people's intellegence like you've been doing. As much as you like to hate on us because of our supposed social upbringing, you don't seem to be aware that you are acting out of yours, and hatefully, I might add.

Quote: X you obviously don't understand the Concept of a "Triune God" (tho it's a concept that can't fully be understood by human minds... it's apart of Faith)
3 in 1- The Holy Trinity- God Is God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit

Jesus is Fully God and yet Fully Man all at once...

Yes. The Father is the One most addressed in the Old Testament, so He's often reffered to as simply "God". However, the Trinity consists of God- the Father, the Son, and the Spirit.

What you're arguing is like trying to tell us to call a clover by plural form, because it has more than one leaf. God can (and does) exist in threefold. It's very difficult to understand. But then, so are many true things.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:38 PM   #90
Xterminator27
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) I do not worship God because of the society I grew up in, and niether did
Abraham, Moses, Job... I could name a whole lot more. We worship God
because He's God, if you cant see what I'm talking about, you are either ignorant beyond normal standards, or just a tab bit slow.

This has to be the stupiest post I have ever read.

Your reason... "because hes god" Oh REALLLLYYY SMART THERE BUDDY LOLOL NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ONE.
Or mayby its because your society that you grew up in promoted the idea of one God to answer your impossible questions, and by saying that, you prove to be a perfect subject for my theory of "wombat rulers". You cant say Im ignorant through the most ignorant comment possible. Your reasoning is invalid "Because hes God" basically means "I have no clue what im talking about!"

(I also SERIOUSLY doupt that you grew up in your entire life without ever having an outside influence to God or any religion whatsoever, saything that you did not live in a society that promotes god is like me saying that Gravity does not exist.)

Also Wylde, do the internet a favor and uninstall windows. The replies I get are the same ones I used when I was 10 years old and tried to argue religion.

Your all going to be screwed when you re-incarnate as dust mites for your incompetence!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE

Last edited by Xterminator27 : 04-24-2006 at 10:40 PM.