++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 03-13-2003, 01:39 PM   #46
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Jen is right! It is your life Lech and your soul...if ya want to mess it up and keep on your satanism or whatever you believe then that on you man! We can talk to you about God and what we believe till the day we die but if you refuse to listen and acknowledge it then we are just wasting our time.. I no longer am going to waste my time. So you just believe what ever you want. I am no longer going to listen to you draging God's teachings through the mud, especially when you have no clue what you are tunring away. But hey  Peace out Good luck with your life

You AMAZE me Julie.... I had said multiple times that I do not belive in Satanism, but goess you did not hear that! lol
Old 03-13-2003, 01:39 PM   #47
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
Ooo... Never heard a russian speak like that!! Except 4 the converts here in Sac.. Try again!! U fell under the bad doctrine of the church!! Remember, u have 2 find it urself, ppl can only help by pointing out and assisting, the rest is up 2 u!!!
Btw. thanx 4 the honesty!
Old 03-13-2003, 01:47 PM   #48
Lechium
USER INFO »
np
If I'm finding my faith myself, than what do I need church for? What do I need middle man for?
Old 03-13-2003, 02:14 PM   #49
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
C... now, I am not saying anything against the church, but there is more than just the church.. The church is simbologically a place where ppl gather in the name of Jesus, not a specific geographic location! Keep the Faith!
Old 04-07-2003, 01:03 AM   #50
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: Originally posted by Lechium
I dont have to explain it -- this is a Satanic statement, so ask a Satanist.

Also Manson is a nice guy... what kind of evil deeds has he done? Wearing make up? Singing about how depressing and sad this world is? Name me a single evil thing he has done.

Well, I used to be a #1 fan of Manson... he's done many things on stage sexually that would make a lot of people beg to differ with you. Also he is officially an ordained Revrend to the Satanic Church. The person who ordained him was Anton Levay. After doing so is when Manson really made it big in the music industry. It's creepy... as though Manson "sold his soul to the devil".

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~
Old 04-07-2003, 01:35 PM   #51
Northerner
USER INFO »
Exactly! No-where did i say anything about his lyrics its what he SAYS and does that is evil, Lechium. Thanks for the examples lady valkyrie!

So what made u realise he was such a freak?
Old 04-07-2003, 02:22 PM   #52
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
Btw. Lech is gone.. so far!! So don't waste ur time and effort!
Old 04-09-2003, 03:31 AM   #53
bgivens33
USER INFO »
how did you go about choosing christianity?
Old 04-09-2003, 08:53 AM   #54
Northerner
USER INFO »
Who are you asking?
Old 04-09-2003, 01:10 PM   #55
bgivens33
USER INFO »
You.

Your mind reading skills aren't quite up to snuff
Old 04-09-2003, 02:22 PM   #56
Northerner
USER INFO »
OK......

I grew up in a Christian family, rebelled, then repented and was saved- to put it very simply.

Why are you interested?
Old 04-09-2003, 05:30 PM   #57
bgivens33
USER INFO »
No particular reason. I'm a religion/philosophy major and I'm always interested in religious beliefs. If you don't mind me asking, what about Christianity are you drawn too?

And just a bit of advice, after reading over this thread, I would like to say you handled yourself well. Just be carefull in your response to people that don't believe the same as you. Your ultimate goal is to not only go to heaven, but bring people with you. Sometimes a response can push people farther away than where they were. I know Christians are under CONSTANT ridicule and judgement, but nobody said it was the easy road. In any type of mental and religious growth, the majority of time, you will grow more out of persecution and challenge than you will out of positive situations. So, when you do get questioned about your faith, use it as an opportunity to grow. Don't EVER just shrug off questions as being attacks on Christians. Again, you handled yourself great, this is just someting I see among many young(and old) Christians.
Old 04-10-2003, 01:45 PM   #58
Northerner
USER INFO »
Thanks.
I'm sorry if I seemed a bit short with you to start with but I wasn't sure of you're motives! Yeah I totally agree, sometimes I am far too intolerant but I KNOW Jesus lives and God exists and when I see people shrug it off and beleiving untrue things its sad, and I want them to know his love too. I'm not very good at explaining myself but I hope you get what I mean.

What attracts me to Christinity is its TRUE. Simple as that. I'm not some dreamer or gullible person who follows a religion because i want some hope, I KNOW its true. I'm actually a VERY cynical person so I surprise even myself when I beleive it so sincerely.

I know its not "fashonable" or "Politically Correct" to vehemently disagree with other peoples religions, but when they're false and you are called to spread the truth then you have to.

Also, its very starnge that you should say "you will grow more out of persecution and challenge than you will out of positive situations". I feel this is something God has been telling me recently and you have confirmed it and summed it up, thanks. If you have ANY questions on Christianity I will be happy to *try* and give you some answers although I'm am a newbie!

My faith is really summed up by the poem God gave me, its on the Creative Corner board under "POEM PLEASE READ!"

Bye for now
Old 04-16-2003, 03:25 AM   #59
bgivens33
USER INFO »
That sounds great. You sound very excited and I wish you the best. The only thing I would say is to strive to serve not save. You are supposed to serve God, let him do the saving.