++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 04-27-2003, 12:12 PM   #16
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
why would the tour manager be fired??? they rocked every concert, from Atlanta to Philly, passing by Australia and NZ. Just coz one concert didn´t go as well as the others??? there´s no reason...
Old 04-28-2003, 05:19 PM   #17
Skipper
USER INFO »
If only more people had the common sense you seem to have, Steve.
Old 04-28-2003, 06:36 PM   #18
hotforscott
USER INFO »
I know, Steve Rocks.

What do you think about the lawsuit, Skipper?
Old 04-28-2003, 08:31 PM   #19
shane
USER INFO »
People should really get on with there own lives and drop the law suit they have nothing else to do with there time. That is sad Creed is a band with normal guys with Pesonal problems just like the rest of us. I would like to see when some of the people that have this law suit against the band. how they handle there problems under pressure.

If you are that upset with Creed then when they tour again just dont go to there concerts and leave the good seats to us fans that stick by these guys through good and bad that is what a true fan is about. These guys donate alot of money and time to charitys and they help people get through depressions and other situations in there life. If you are going to do anything put them on the front cover of a magazine and praise them for all of the good that they have done for alot of people.

Get over it already and move on. Leave these guys alone they are suppose to be relaxing and taking it easy for there 2004 tour or new recording. but now that probuably is not happening thanks to some snoody people who can not mind there own business. If you dont like them dont listen to them.....

Sorry about the long winded comments but it just upsets me....
Old 05-02-2003, 02:06 AM   #20
souldancer
USER INFO »
Quote: Originally posted by Steve
<b>Actually the band has sort of brought this on themselves as well though. Stapp always mentioned that the band is spiritual (not religgious). Because he made this claim (which is justified), people including the media have twisted his words around and used this to make Creed be a "Christian band." Stapp should have simply said "We are not a religious band" and leave it at that. All that matters now though is what we as individual fans think regarding this issue. We all know here that Creed is not a religious or Christian band. </b>
Thanks for the excellent points Steve, and I agree with most. However, I see Creed as a spiritual and religious band, just not Christian. Personally, I praise Stapp for standing for truth and not sucking down to good PR or the media's interpretations and assumptions.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:50 PM   #21
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
The more I read the lawsuit, the more I think it will be thrown out. It says he left the stage many times. He didn't, unless they are counting the breaks, which they take at every show. It also said couldn't sing one song through, which isn't true. And it said he spent a fair share of the show on the ground, also not true. There is a video. If a judge watches it, it should be clear that the suit was exaggerated.

Face it, bad publicity or not, half the time it makes a celebrity better. We've hashed this, but look at Wynona Ryder and Monica Lewinski for crying out loud. Of all people, the lowest of the low is hosting a show! Unbelievable!
Old 05-05-2003, 05:44 PM   #22
mamm1234
USER INFO »
I'm new here and this is an interesting thread. I actually do hold JHMP responsible for some of this. It was unbelievable that they were still ADDING dates after Scott's voice went in September. For example, State College was added in September. I had been to Saratoga Springs on Labor Day weekend and it was like, this is it untill the next tour. (I live on the East Coast). Then I go on ticketmaster sometime in Sept and there's State College scheduled. There were problems at that show also and not just technical. At State college is where I heard they had just scheduled Philly for NYE. At that point the band was exhausted, Scott's voice was giving him trouble and IMHO, they should have just gotten through the rest of the tour. Those were bad decisions, whoever made them.

But I agree, Jeff is their friend so maybe the best thing that will happen is that they'll all really look at 2002 and figure out what worked and what didn't. I know I went to 5 awesome shows and one OK show. (State College) I'll never forget them. It was a great tour.

You don't have to settle no goddamn score
Cause we all live under the reign of one king.

Peace
Old 05-05-2003, 08:05 PM   #23
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
I agree Mamm. I really thought they would slow down once Scott's voice was showing signs of failure. I seen them four times in a two hour radius. That's ridiculous. I loved them and all, but too many venues. The August 9 show for me was the best, kick-ass show. He actually looked so great then. I seen them in November, and he was ok, but then I seen Chicago, and I'm not going there again. I just pray he heals.
Old 05-05-2003, 08:13 PM   #24
mamm1234
USER INFO »
For me the absolute best show was Richmond with Camden a close 2nd.

Just blew my mind they were so awesome.
Old 05-05-2003, 08:38 PM   #25
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
You're right, Mamm, Camden was awesome but hot as hell. Where were you for that show? I was 200 level center section. My first pit experience wasn't until Ft. Wayne and NYE.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.