++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 07-26-2005, 02:26 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Jasper Glass

The Weaping Of That Precious City And The Crying For Her Love And Shes Not Crying Any More Shes Not Lonley Any Longer I Wish You Could See That Smile Oh That Precious Smile Now Takes Its Place Where The Shadows Once Hid Her Face Shes Not Crying Anymore A Soul Like Jasper Glass For His Eyes Alone His Vison Carved In Glass Of A Crystal The Heavens Are Coming Down Forever Is Taking Is Taking Its Place Before We Touch The Ground So So Lonley Angels Flew To In Fro From Her Gates She Darkned Her Glass And Hid Her Face The Weaping Of That Precious City And The Crying For Her Love And Shes Not Crying AnyMore Shes Not Lonley Any Longer Their Is A Smile Upon Her Face Foreever Is Taking Its Place Shes Not Crying Anymore How He Loves The Keys To His Gates His Key To Jasper Glass All Desires Its Whats Inside Shes Not Crying AnyMore Shes Not Lonley Any Longer Their Is A Smile On Her Face Where The Shadows Once Hid Her Face Shes Not Crying Any More Forever Is Coming Down To Takes Its Place He Is The Drifter In My Soul And The Lonley Searcher Of My Soul The Weaping Oh The Weaping Of That Precious City And The Crying Oh The Crying Of Her Love Shes Not Crying AnyMore Shes Not Lonley Any Longer Shes Not Weaping Any Longer Forever Is Taking Its Place Shes Not Crying Anymore Oh The Jasper Glass That Precious Jasper Glass His Own Private Littlie Eyes Shes Not Crying AnyMore Shes Not Lonley AnyLonger There Is A Secret Smile Up On Her Soul Where The Shadows Use To Hide Shes Not Crying AnyMore Shes Not Lonley For Him AnyMore There Is A Smile Up On Here Face Where The Shadows Once Hid Her Face The Jasper Is Crystal Clear Now My Beloved I Cry Out Now I Cry Loud Im Simply Say Shes Yours Now
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 07-26-2005, 10:33 PM   #2
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Like the way you used "Jasper Glass"...reminded me of tears of blood...jasper being red and all...also liked this part of the writing...very cool...

I Wish You Could See That Smile
Oh That Precious Smile
Now Takes Its Place
Where The Shadows Once Hid Her Face
Shes Not Crying Anymore
A Soul Like Jasper Glass For His Eyes Alone
His Vison Carved In Glass Of A Crystal
The Heavens Are Coming Down
Forever Is Taking
Is Taking Its Place
Before We Touch The Ground

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 07-26-2005, 11:25 PM   #3
creedsister
USER INFO »
thank you so much i was really unsure about a title but i just went with jasper Glass... im glad you liked it
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything