++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 02-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #2026
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) From the pieces of my shattered life, He made me whole again more than once... Even when I thought all hope was lost.

Heaven

Yes Glory To God Everytime brother Go Down A Begger And Come Up A Millonare IN HIS RICHES AND HIS GLORY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Enlightment-71286.jpg (11.3 KB, 219 views)
Old 02-29-2008, 06:31 AM   #2027
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

February 29th

A prayer...

Dear Lord, be with my wife, children, and I as we face the trials that are to come and the challenges each new day brings forward. Protect us from the people and those things that can harm us. Stay close to us, for I know of no greater strength than Yours. And please give me the strength and make me an instrument of Your peace, love, and hope, so I can mend the wrong doings of my father, mother, and my siblings.

In Jesus name, Amen.

Heaven

Old 02-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #2028
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
The Lord Delivers The Poor

The poor Of spirt GLORY TO GOD And Does ERASES From The Spirt Of Tradtion WHEN WE SEEK HIM His Glory And Everlasting Mercy AND HE HAS KEPT US, GLORY TO GOD Brother IF HE CONTIUNES TO PRESERVE US HE BY ALL MEANS SHALL COUNTINUE TO PROTECT US , Psalm 35,4 LET theme be confounded and put theme to shame that seek after my soul let theme be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt, GLORY TO GOD, Acknowlegement Of Past Mercies GLORY, We Have HEARED with Our Ears O GOD GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY even our fathers Have Told Us And Taught Of He WHAT WORK THOU did Teach A child The Way She Or He should Go AND It will never Part From One How Thou did,st Drive Out The Heathren With The Hand Of The Plantedst Theme How thou did,st afflict the people and cat theme out And We were All TAUGHT GLORY OF HOW WE ALL COULD COME SHORT OF HIS GLORY AND HIS MERCY AMEN , But We were Made TO CLING TO THE ROCK THATS HIGHER THAN US and some people are just bound by tradtion and relgion AND GLORY STILL SEEKING and i,ve learned you just gotta shake your head AND MOVE ON I DO KNOWETH MY GOD HAS PURPOSE FOR MY CALLING AND FOR WHAT HE WANTS DONE why? BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SHOWED HIS SELF IN MY TIMES OF NEED AND STRUGGLE GLORY ITS NOT WHAT MAN OR TRADTION SAYS YOU ARE BUT ITS WHAT GOD TELLS YOU ARE , WE SERVE A GOD WHOS MIND DOES NOT CHANGE WITH HIS PURPOSE AND HIS PLAN FOR US WE CHANGE GLORY HIS TIDE CHANGES TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO HIM As we,ve seen in times past , For they got not the land in possesion by their own sword GLORY BY THEIR OWN SWORD Think About It Oh Buddy At that Time They Surley Must Have FORGOT HIM GLORYYYYYYY AND THE COMING WAR AND DELIVERER , Neither Did Their Own Arm Or their Own Ways Or Their Tradtions Save Theme, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUT THY RIGHT HAND AND THINE ARM AND THE LIGHT OF THY COUNNTENANCE BECAUSE thou hadst A father devour theme, THOU Art My King O GOD Commanded DELIVERANCES FOR JACOB THROUGH THEE WILL PUSH DOWN OUR ENMIES THROUGH THY NAME WILL TREAD THEME UNDER THAT RISE UP AGAINST US FOR HE IS KING OF KING AND HE HIS LORD OF LORDS FOR I WILL NOT TRUST IN MY BOW NEITHER SHALL MY SWORD SAVE ME,But Thou Hast Saved Us FROM OUR ENMIES AND HAS PUT THEME TO SHAME THAN HATED US IN GOD WE BOAST ALL THE DAY LONG AND PRAISE THY NAME FOR EVER, SELAH, Peace be with you brother,
Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 AM   #2029
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 1st

"Revenge restrained."

Why does God content Himself with the slow, mysterious way of making righteousness grow rather than avenging it? That’s how love is. Love has its own power, the only power capable of conquering the human heart.

We love Him because He first loved us.

1 John 4:19

Heaven

Old 03-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #2030
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 2nd

"Our true confession."

How we long for this to be our true confession. We are not yet gold, but long to be. We are not yet fully following his steps, but are trying. We have tried not to turn aside, but we sometimes falter. Thank God for his grace until our intentions and desires are fulfilled!

He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.

Job 23:10-11

Heaven

Old 03-03-2008, 06:17 AM   #2031
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 3rd

"God calls us His sheep."

On their own, sheep will starve. They do not have enough sense to move on to greener pastures when their own is stripped of foliage. They will wander off into traps, standing helplessly while predators stalk them. Of all God's creatures, few are more helpless that sheep.

We so often think that we have complete control over our lives, and yet we really are helpless. We need to admit our weaknesses. When we admit weakness, that is our strength, because then we understand our need for God. God will protect us, provide for us, guide us from place to place, and never leave us alone. He truly is the Good Shepherd; the best shepherd we could ever hope to find.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalm 23:1

Heaven

Old 03-04-2008, 06:32 AM   #2032
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 4th

"Never alone."

What a promise. As Psalm 139 emphasizes later, Joshua hears first hand. God will go with him, and us, through all the seasons of life, through all our ups and downs, through temptations and triumphs, even through death. So we can take courage and feel his strength. We are not alone!

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

Heaven

Old 03-05-2008, 06:29 AM   #2033
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 5th

"Many blessings go unappreciated."

Some people never find satisfaction in the things they do have, but spend their entire lives wishing for things they don't have. They are never happy with where their lives are going, they feel empty in their relationships, and therefore they find it impossible to give thanks for the many blessings they have been given.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anoitest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psalm 23:5

Heaven

Old 03-06-2008, 06:32 AM   #2034
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 6th

"Make us wise stewards of Your creation."

How foolish it is to devote so much of our lives to the acquisition of things, when all things truly belong to the Lord. We are but caretakers of what the Lord has made, and it has been given us for everyone's pleasure. Wise use of our resources and preservation of all creation is the responsibility of all humankind. We have been given many precious gifts, but they are only ours for awhile. In time, all things return to the Lord.

The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Psalm 24:1

Heaven

Old 03-07-2008, 06:29 AM   #2035
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 7th

"Try putting your faith in the Lord."

Trust takes time. We need to practice putting our trust in the Lord, but when we do, we find a new confidence that He will be faithful to us. The more we trust, the more we are convinced that our trust is well placed. The key to trust is to try.

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 25:2

Heaven

Old 03-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #2036
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
AMEN Trust

What A Homecoming Sound Brother And Trust Is The Key WE SURLEY HAVE LEARNED To Walk By Faith Not Sight GLORY the prophets were made to trust him TIME IN TIME again Brother In Their Times OF GREAT Trouble Daniel Was Throwed In The Lions Den For Doing The One Thing He Knew GLORY THAT HE NEEDED the most And That Was Prayer And he walked in wisdom by faith AND TRUST By Making It Clear HE IS THE GOD that Maketh Known All Kings Matters GLORY he got throwed in the lions DEAN AND AGAIN JEHOVHA GOD did Prevail HE PREVAIL before the son of men HE PREVAILS before Anybody WHO SURLEY TRUST IN HIM And He stays With Those WHO CHOOSE TO PRAY FOR THOSE while TERROR SURLEY FLYS BY NIGHT AS AGAIN HAS JOY WILL SURLEY FLOWETH YE SHALL FIND IT IS GOOD TO ALWAYS PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM WHERE GOODNESS IS PLENTIFUL AND VICTORY IS OVERFLOWING IN THE BATTLES THAT SEEMS TO GO UN WON IN OUR LIFES TODAY HE PREVAILS The Lord surley Weighs US My Friends TO BENFIET US IN OUR TIMES OF NEED AND IN OUR TIMES OF TROUBLE And Why ? do we Ask Some how We All Ways Wrong GLORY as the prophets Learned THE Peprations Of The Heart In Man And The Anwser Of THE Tounge Is In The Lord All The Ways Of Man Are Clean In His Own Eyes BUT THE LORD WEIGHETH THE SPIRTS COMMENT THY WORKS UNTO THE LORD AND THY THOUGHTS SHALL BE ESTABLISHED THE LORD HATH MADE ALL THINGS FOR himself Yea Even The Day Of Wicked For The Day Of Evil IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR, GLORY, Luke 22 39 and 42 AND He Came Out And Went As He Was Wont To The Mount Of Olives And his disples also followed him And When He Was At The Place He said Unto Theme Pray that Ye Enter Not In To Temptation FOR THIS PROPHET KNEW GLORY, nothing but pugery was ahead For those In which He Loved And Called Friends AND as He Was Withdrawn From Theme About A Stones Cast And Kneeled Down To Pray Saying Father If Tho be willing Remove This Cup From Me But Neverthless Not My Will Be done YOURS BE DONE, AND GLORY so It Was AND NOBODY friends SURLEY KNOWETH THE WILL OF GOD BUT HE AND HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS When We Our To Weak To Call UPON HIM He IS STILL THERE AND IF YOU Make A Whisper HES GOING UPLIFT YA IN ALL MERCY AND TRUTH AND IN LOVE NO GREATER,
Old 03-08-2008, 06:24 AM   #2037
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 8th

"Your sins are forgiven."

Who are we to hold onto past sins when our Lord has forgiven and forgotten them? As long as we're human, we will have pasts filled with sins abundant. To dwell on them is to make ourselves less than God wants us to be. Ask forgiveness from the Lord, receive it, and move forward in the glory of God's grace.

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.

Psalm 25:7

Heaven

Old 03-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #2038
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Glory

yes brother amen i was reading one of your past post on the exceptence of forgivness its really hard for some to believe and except that their sins are truly whashed away but thats only milestone once we except THE MIGHTY DELIVERER AND OVERCOMER OF ALL THINGS IN OUR LIFE, JESUS SAID COME UNTO ME AS YOU ARE and i will take care of you GLORY
Old 03-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #2039
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

You got it Sis! Now if we can just convince those who believe it's a "free pass" to screw up that they're wrong, we would all be living in a better world...

Heaven

Old 03-09-2008, 08:31 AM   #2040
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »

March 9th

"Place your trust in the Lord."

If we will set our sights on the Lord, He will make sure our steps. No snare, trap, or pitfall can stop us when our eyes are on the Lord. He will guard us each step of the way.

Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Psalm 25:15

Heaven