++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 12-09-2003, 07:19 PM   #16
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I know how you feel Julbright. I've been missing him alot too along with the rest of them. I can also understand why you're worried! Don't let it get you to down. Hopefully, we'll here from him soon!

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "
Old 12-09-2003, 07:20 PM   #17
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) I know it is a bit ridiculous but I am having a hard time watching and listening these days - it just seems to make me sadder - it is like I am in mourning or something - I just wish I could like call him up and say hey buddy things going ok?

Julie, I understand what you're saying. I felt that way for the first week or two after all of the "rumors" came out about the guys. I'm sorry to hear that listening to them and watching them is making you sad. I'm here for you if you want to chat or vent, send me a pm, okay? I've been able to find some peace with all of it and maybe it's just wishful thinking but I have faith that we'll see them together again.{{{{HUGS}}}}

Relearn Love
Old 12-09-2003, 07:27 PM   #18
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) ...I miss my former avatar *sigh*

Me 2 me 2
Old 12-09-2003, 08:21 PM   #19
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
I never meant to kick her back... I just don't like the fact that:

1) Some people are acting like they're dead or gone for good;
2) Stapp mammas blaming Mark, Michael and the pitter who posted the news, as if it was her fault that the band extended their break...
3) Tremonti fans judging Stapp, assuming he lost his mind and whatsoever.

that's it...
Old 12-09-2003, 09:21 PM   #20
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Julie and Joy, I understand your sadness and I feel your pain. I support you both and I hope this place calms down soon. It's not as pleasant as it once was because of all the bickering. I understand people taking sides, but we used to be very supportive of each other and now it seems like some of us don't have each others' backs anymore. Please know that I've got yours.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 12-09-2003, 10:06 PM   #21
JenRN
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Julie and Joy, I understand your sadness and I feel your pain. I support you both and I hope this place calms down soon. It's not as pleasant as it once was because of all the bickering. I understand people taking sides, but we used to be very supportive of each other and now it seems like some of us don't have each others' backs anymore. Please know that I've got yours.
I second that Teri!

I miss them as well. I have such a strong NEED to go to one of their concerts right now, it would be my ticket to happiness right now! I hope they are all well and happy seeing that is what life is REALLY about anyways!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 12-09-2003, 10:14 PM   #22
creedlvr
USER INFO »
I support you guys too. I know exactly how you feel. I REALLY miss Scott! I'd really love to hear something from him or at least just get more information to be assured he's okay.

I'm looking forward to watching the poker game he's going to be in.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:18 PM   #23
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
That's what I remember this board being about, supporting each other, not criticizing one another. There's always 2 ways to look at a situation. For example, last week, I emailed 3 friends after seeing that Scott would be putting out solo work next year because I was sad about it. So were my friends, but one of them surprised me and said, "Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear it! It's going to be so exciting!" Here we were sad, but when I read her writings, I realized I could be happy! No offense to Julie and Allison at all. I was the "bummer starter," and they were being supportive.

Smile guys. They are still alive and we can still hope. I miss them horribly too Julie. I told you I finally broke down last night, but I still am praying for them to find the right way. Hang on to that! Until then, find comfort in friends.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:24 PM   #24
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) I never meant to kick her back... I just don't like the fact that:

1) Some people are acting like they're dead or gone for good;
2) Stapp mammas blaming Mark, Michael and the pitter who posted the news, as if it was her fault that the band extended their break...
3) Tremonti fans judging Stapp, assuming he lost his mind and whatsoever.

that's it...
interesting
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-09-2003, 10:47 PM   #25
lifelovesoul
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) I was just looking at all my pictures of Scott and was overcome with sadness. I miss him. I miss seeing him. I miss hearing him. I hate wondering what is going on with him and not knowing if he is ok. He is a human fella who deserves privacy - I know I know I know - I am not complaining - I am just expressing my longing - whining about it. I just wish he would show up on some interview somewhere so I could get my Scott fix and know that he is doing OK.

Julbright, when I read your post I just wanted to cry because I feel exactly the same way. I've been so worried about Scott and all the band. We just have to all stick together and hope for the best and wait it out and see what happens. Whatever happens, I just want to know that they are all OK and that they are making the best choices for themselves.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:51 PM   #26
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
yeah
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 12-09-2003, 11:12 PM   #27
Julbright
USER INFO »
Joy, Sheila, Teri, Jen, SMM, Crdlvr, lifelovesoul and everyone else who offered a kind word - thanks! That is all I was after - I had no intention of starting another thread to hash out the rumors !!! I can appreciate all the comments but I didn't say anywhere that I blamed anyone like Mark or the pitter who revealed stuff - I just said I missed the guy. Creed or no Creed ( WAAAHH no creed ) (sorry) I would like to see the guy somewhere - I miss him like I would miss a good friend. The rumors and such cause added concern but my feelings today are more about missing him - they are just complicated by the extra crap flying around.

I am glad some people finally spoke up about the support - that is why I fell in love with the Feed - even if you have different opinions - people were always nice and supportive - there is certainly a bit of an edge around here as of late - let's not fall apart here people!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie

Last edited by Julbright : 12-09-2003 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-10-2003, 08:40 AM   #28
mushroomy2k
USER INFO »
i'm whining again-i miss scott

[/quote]
julie and Diane, I sent you both emails a while ago and would love a reply as soon as possible
hey there stace and good morning
i recieved you email and sent a reply back to you this morning
have a fantastic day.

Last edited by mushroomy2k : 12-10-2003 at 08:43 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 12-10-2003, 12:54 PM   #29
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Eeesh. I miss Stappy Baby too. Damnit!--you guys are making me tear up. Like, like Creed had already broken up, like Stappy was...oh, I don't know, dead or something...eeesh. (Scary, scary thought. My inner child curls up and cries at that thought. Well, whatever.) I had just decided that I was GOING TO SEE CREED IN CONCERT next time they rolled this way when I came on this board and found out about the possible breakup. And that if they ever did any more shows it would probably be in 2005 or something. And that devastated me. I never got to see Creed, and now...well anyway. Divas, I feel the same way about Stapp. I feel the need, man. {As Usher would say, "I got it bad" } I wish he'd do an interview or something...this is killing me.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:45 PM   #30
hayley
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Yeah, it's killing me, too. I would feel so much better if Stapp did an interview, like you said. Or he said a few words, or SOMETHING!!! Weather it be good, or bad. I would feel much better.

And guys, I do feel your pain also. I know exactly how you are feeling and we are all in this together.

Redeemer, I never got to see Creed either.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006