++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 11:21 AM   #46
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) I've been there man!! I'm posting at Alter-Bridge/Tremonti.net!! Most of the guys HATE Stapp over there, and talk shit about him. But what I'm saying is that they're totally okay with the fact that I still like him and will support him. But the Stapp fans weren't okay with the fact that I loved Mark and AB when I tried to post at the PBF board.
THAT IS THE GODS HONEST TRUTH! I don't care if people like Scott Stapp,,,,just dont put others down to raise him up.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:36 AM   #47
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) This isn't a point I'm even talking about. I'm talking about the comments made by Brian's family members who feel the need to throw their inside connections in the faces of everyone on this board, pro-Mark or pro-Stapp. It's very annoying to come here and read things like:
I know what happened and I'm not telling.
I know and you don't.
I've got the real story but I'm not sharing.

It's very irritating to see them say things like:Warning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyndeelouwho:
This is just a warning to keep private info off the public message boards. While it is understood that there will always be people who will remain loyal to each side, it is not necessary to use your position in the bands' inner circle to publicly air anyone's dirty laundry. Display a modicum of self-control in your anger towards Scott or you will be banned.
Teri

I'm not saying these people shouldn't post, but I do feel they should be a little more mature about it.
In my opinion what I posted was common knowledge to many,,,not just family members. You want to ban me go right ahead. Police reports and divorce decrees and the like are public information. If you would all stop looking for blame of the breakup and just thank your God you even had the chance to enjoy the music while it lasted you might be a little happier. I am sure Mr. Stapp wont disappoint his fans and will put out music for you all to enjoy, just give it some time and stop mulling over the breakup. Whats done is done. I wont however sit back and read the bullcrap rumor speculation without redirecting it to the truth of the matter. If you dont like that,,,,,then I guess I should be banned. I don't know why people think there are sides to any of this. This is NOT a competition or a war. These are people's real lives. Maybe thats what many of you cant deal with,,,,the fact that the fantasy doesnt match reality.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:58 AM   #48
Shadow
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) I wish it all could go back to the way it was in the beginning.
Me too.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:00 PM   #49
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) In my opinion what I posted was common knowledge to many,,,not just family members. You want to ban me go right ahead. Police reports and divorce decrees and the like are public information. If you would all stop looking for blame of the breakup and just thank your God you even had the chance to enjoy the music while it lasted you might be a little happier. I am sure Mr. Stapp wont disappoint his fans and will put out music for you all to enjoy, just give it some time and stop mulling over the breakup. Whats done is done. I wont however sit back and read the bullcrap rumor speculation without redirecting it to the truth of the matter. If you dont like that,,,,,then I guess I should be banned. I don't know why people think there are sides to any of this. This is NOT a competition or a war. These are people's real lives. Maybe thats what many of you cant deal with,,,,the fact that the fantasy doesnt match reality.

The information you posted regarding Stapp's ex and son is not common knowledge to many. Stapp has never stated the reason for his divorce or information about his ex. He justed stated in the interviews that he is a single father and that his ex elected not be in his son's life. He has never said a bad word about his ex. You have no regard to a innocent boy that has to go to school and you spreading this type of information may bring harm to him. You are making it hard for not only Stapp but AB in general because it makes them look bad. All personal informtion regarding band members need to be left out. In addition I wonder why Stapp's family members or not on public boards bashing AB unlike Mark's brother Michael and Brian's Aunt again as a consumer I have to really rethink my loyalty to AB because it's not just about the music they have made it very personal and there characters come into question in my opinion.

Last edited by musiclover291 : 08-28-2004 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:14 PM   #50
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Good bye and farewell!
Old 08-28-2004, 12:50 PM   #51
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) The information you posted regarding Stapp's ex and son is not common knowledge to many. Stapp has never stated the reason for his divorce or information about his ex. He justed stated in the interviews that he is a single father and that his ex elected not be in his son's life. He has never said a bad word about his ex. You have no regard to a innocent boy that has to go to school and you spreading this type of information may bring harm to him. You are making it hard for not only Stapp but AB in general because it makes them look bad. All personal informtion regarding band members need to be left out. In addition I wonder why Stapp's family members or not on public boards bashing AB unlike Mark's brother Michael and Brian's Aunt again as a consumer I have to really rethink my loyalty to AB because it's not just about the music they have made it very personal and there characters come into question in my opinion.

Music lover.....Please STOP!!!! I am tired of my name being brought up in here!! I never air dirty launday in here!!!! NO Stapp is not my favorite person....but I wish him well....but YOU and others need to realize he is not a GOD, but a person.....AB and Stapp are gonna be fine!!!! Just remember CREED is not a band anymore....I don't understand why this board is still here!!! It needs to be changed to StappFeed or something of that nature..Micheal is a very nice person leave him alone too..!!! And as far as Stapps family!!! This is the internet!!!! Trust me they are everywhere!!! You just don't know it~~ Peace
Old 08-28-2004, 01:01 PM   #52
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) Music lover.....Please STOP!!!! I am tired of my name being brought up in here!! I never air dirty launday in here!!!! NO Stapp is not my favorite person....but I wish him well....but YOU and others need to realize he is not a GOD, but a person.....AB and Stapp are gonna be fine!!!! Just remember CREED is not a band anymore....I don't understand why this board is still here!!! It needs to be changed to StappFeed or something of that nature..Micheal is a very nice person leave him alone too..!!! And as far as Stapps family!!! This is the internet!!!! Trust me they are everywhere!!! You just don't know it~~ Peace

Stapp is no way God and I know that. I am not saying Michael is a bad person at all and I have to again state that I have to question my loyalty to AB as a band because in the beginning I felt about the break up that it was probably fault on both sides and I wish them all the best but it seems to be something wrong when Michael has given unnecessary information regarding Stapp and Brian's Aunt is giving unncessary information regarding Stapp's ex and son in my viewpoint something is not right and sorry to say it hurt's AB characters because family members are representing AB. I wish for both AB and Stapp that all personal information was left out because AB and Stapp are very talented and it should be about the music. Maybe I am talking today with very high emotions but I really have to think about how I feel about AB members and sorry you don't agree but maybe we can agree to disgree.

Thanks.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:54 PM   #53
johellion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) Stapp is no way God and I know that. I am not saying Michael is a bad person at all and I have to again state that I have to question my loyalty to AB as a band because in the beginning I felt about the break up that it was probably fault on both sides and I wish them all the best but it seems to be something wrong when Michael has given unnecessary information regarding Stapp and Brian's Aunt is giving unncessary information regarding Stapp's ex and son in my viewpoint something is not right and sorry to say it hurt's AB characters because family members are representing AB. I wish for both AB and Stapp that all personal information was left out because AB and Stapp are very talented and it should be about the music. Maybe I am talking today with very high emotions but I really have to think about how I feel about AB members and sorry you don't agree but maybe we can agree to disgree.

Thanks.

I am Brian's aunt....I don't ever remember saying anything about his ex or Jagger....I don't know anything about that...except they are divorced.....and that is not somethng that I would talk about anyway...because ..Frankly..I don't care.I am not one to gossip. I just like to correct wrong information if I KNOW it is wrong, and as far as Stapp is concerned I have said some things, but it is always the truth....there are many things I know..that I will not talk about, it is not my place. I think u are getting me mixed up with Cindylouwho.. for some reason people think I am her....
Old 08-28-2004, 02:08 PM   #54
Shadow
USER INFO »
johellion, you and I have butted heads - but I will say in your defense you have never brought anything personal into it (in regard to Scott's personal life). I think this thread has gotten out of hand and the master lock needs to be brought in.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:10 PM   #55
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) I am Brian's aunt....I don't ever remember saying anything about his ex or Jagger....I don't know anything about that...except they are divorced.....and that is not somethng that I would talk about anyway...because ..Frankly..I don't care.I am not one to gossip. I just like to correct wrong information if I KNOW it is wrong, and as far as Stapp is concerned I have said some things, but it is always the truth....there are many things I know..that I will not talk about, it is not my place. I think u are getting me mixed up with Cindylouwho.. for some reason people think I am her....

Sorry I was refering to Cindylouwho not you again sorry for the mix up. Well I think I have said enough on the issue and I can get back to being a fan to both Stapp and AB I hope for both sides these personal attacks on the BB can stop because at the end of the day they are only human.

Last edited by musiclover291 : 08-28-2004 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:18 PM   #56
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
1. A private message is supposed to be just that, private. It was not meant to be shared on the public forum. That was a warning to YOU personally. Contrary to YOUR belief, not everyone on this board raises Scott up to a godlike level. There are those of us who will continue to support both sides, and we do not need to be chastised by you or anyone else for how we feel.

2. Apparently, in your opinion, everyone in the free world knows about what happened in Scott's private life. However, in reality, there are those that DON'T and there are those who don't care to know. So what is being asked of you is that you stop throwing your inside information on all that was Creed around as if everyone knew it already.

3. Not everyone is looking for blame here, so don't generalize.

4. With respect to this comment:
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) I wont however sit back and read the bullcrap rumor speculation without redirecting it to the truth of the matter. If you dont like that,,,,,then I guess I should be banned.
....the problem here is that you AREN'T redirecting anything to any truth. You are fueling speculation by being evasive about the truth you claim to know. No one is disputing the fact that you're Brian's sister-in-law and have access to more info than anyone else here (save for johellion). What is in dispute is the fact that you keep going on and on about how Stapp's life was a mess and how bad Stapp treated everyone and Stapp this and Stapp that, but whatever the REAL truth is, you seem to take pleasure in dancing around it, dropping little crumbs that you don't care to expand upon, and then watching everyone else argue.

5. With respect to this comment:
Quote: I wasnt the one who brought it up. Why is it okay for strangers to speculate and post things they have no idea about but it is wrong for me to tell the truth?

WHAT TRUTH?? I ask you, what truth have you told here????? Aside from the 'common knowledge' of Stapp's life, what exactly is the truth you claim to have enlightened us with??
6. Lastly, with regard to these comments:
Quote: Stapp himself brought his dirty laundry to all of you by bringing up the fact that he is a single father in all his interviews. By making people think that his sons mother has nothing to do with her child. That is SAD. That was wrong!

Stapp never mentioned anything about his former wifes personal problems, you chose to make that known. And since you are the one judging him, "That was wrong" does that give you the authority to come to a public forum and get the real word out? I don't think so.

Quote: You need to look at the big picture and no just take one smidgen of a comment without looking at why it was posted. I am not here to BASH STAPP. I am here as a fan too,,,,just like anyone else. Obviously I am not liked because I do not post speculation or rumors. I wish it all could go back to the way it was in the beginning.

YOU need to stop telling us what to do. You also need to stop bashing Stapp, then saying you're not here to bash Stapp. Pick a side of the fence and stay there. I will reiterate, I AM NOT PRO-STAPP OR PRO-AB, so please don't generalize me in with the rest of the supporters of one side or the other. You don't post speculation or rumor, you post hints that you know what is really happening, but you don't follow through with anything. Not to be graphic, but shit or get off the pot. Either tell all or don't tell anything. You certainly have no trouble telling the truth about Stapp, but when it comes to your brother-in-law, you're close-mouthed.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-28-2004, 02:29 PM   #57
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by johellion) I don't know anything about that...except they are divorced.....and that is not somethng that I would talk about anyway...because ..Frankly..I don't care.I am not one to gossip. I just like to correct wrong information if I KNOW it is wrong, and as far as Stapp is concerned I have said some things, but it is always the truth....there are many things I know..that I will not talk about, it is not my place.
Johellion, that is exactly the point. You choose not to discuss things because you say it is not your place. We appreciate that. Thank you.

My problem here is someone who feels it IS her place to set the record straight about one member, then claim she's not here to bash that member. It's like this:

"Stapp did this, Stapp did that."

"Well what about Brian?"

"I'm not talking about Brian, that's my business not yours, now back to what Stapp did."

My mother always said, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. I wish everyone felt that way, then it WOULD go back to the way it was.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-28-2004, 02:35 PM   #58
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Teri, well fricken said on all counts. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Closed Thread