++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 08:03 AM   #31
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) Most of the AB fans are/will supporting/support Stapp, but some won't and I think that's alright. But well, the Stapp fans are even talking 100% bullshit about Mark and AB, which is NOT TURE!!!

...the AB fans are okay with it, but the Stapp fans ain't. "Be 100% Stapp, or leave". So I'm not posting at a messboard for Scott anymore, they're too childish.

You obviously haven't been to the VH1 AB board or Creedpit. Many AB fans talk crap about Stapp too and alot of it is untrue.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:21 AM   #32
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) You see, there's like 2 sides between the Scott Stapp and Alter Bridge/Mark Tremonti fans. This is both sides fault, but in my opinion the Stapp fans are the most freaky ones. Most of the AB fans are/will supporting/support Stapp, but some won't and I think that's alright. But well, the Stapp fans are even talking 100% bullshit about Mark and AB, which is NOT TURE!!!
This isn't a point I'm even talking about. I'm talking about the comments made by Brian's family members who feel the need to throw their inside connections in the faces of everyone on this board, pro-Mark or pro-Stapp. It's very annoying to come here and read things like:
I know what happened and I'm not telling.
I know and you don't.
I've got the real story but I'm not sharing.

It's very irritating to see them say things like:
Quote: Thats the beauty of it, you will never know. I am satisfied with the facts and the answeres I got from those directly involved, but you, keep fishing and mulling over each and every interview over and over etc...

I'm not saying these people shouldn't post, but I do feel they should be a little more mature about it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 08-27-2004, 10:07 AM   #33
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM) Most of the AB fans are/will supporting/support Stapp, but some won't and I think that's alright.

LMAO!!!

that's the funniest thing I've heard all week
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell
Old 08-27-2004, 08:51 PM   #34
Shadow
USER INFO »
Thank you for your post Teri
Old 08-28-2004, 12:19 AM   #35
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by SandMan) My Opinion here only:

If the split was because one member didn't seem focused, think for a second what a divorce is like? Then think for another second What being a single Father is like? Think about probably how many times his son cried for him, because he didn't want him to leave, but he had to go because it was the way he provided.

Then think about all the other things going on stalking, death threats, other businesses, bashings by crazy people. I wouldn't be focused either.

I don't know what happened, but seems like friends left one that was truly in need of support and understanding, after I saw the interview of everyone blaming Scott. He is only human and they were more than friends in my opinion they were family, and family takes the good with the bad on all occasions.

If Creed is over that is one thing..it's a band..Starting over with new ideas and sharing them is a good thing. But I don't think it should take presedence over Love for one another and the family. The human side of the issue should always come first.
IN MY OPINION:He is a single father by choice! Hillary loves her son! When she was down and suicidal he used it against her to gain full custody. She cant let the world know her side because he would sue the living hell out of her.The family was shaken when Scott decided he didn't want to share the Pie! The family unit was broke up when he threw the FOUNDING MEMBER out on his ass. And as for providing a living for Jagger,,,,,well he never has to sing another note in his life and he would still live comfortably,,,,that is if he keeps off the pain killers.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:43 AM   #36
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Cyndeelou, while I can appreciate the fact that you are Brian's sister-in-law, I do think it's very rude of you to flaunt your inside connection as you have been in the manner in which you've done it. It's great that you know and we don't. However, your attitude of "I know something you don't, nyah nyah" is really irritating. If you have no intention of posting the truth, please don't lord it over peoples' heads to make yourself feel important. It's really not flattering.

By the way, I'm NOT taking anyones' side in this issue but my own. I just think your attitude is childish.
I only stated that to a person who was extremely derrogative to AB members. I know nothing more than the truth and when I see people trying to put down Mark, Flip, Brian and Myles efforts JUST BECAUSE they want to stay loyal to SCOTT it sickens me. There is no competition. If you read my posts you will see that I wish nothing but the best for Scott. I have posted the truth,,,but I too dont need to be sued! Do I like him,,,,no! I hope he will wake up and see how many lives he has devastated. I have prayed for him everyday since Brian left CREED. Luckily my prayers for Mark and Flip were answered and the guys are friends again. Scott said alot of horrible things about my flesh and blood sister. He had and still has the opportunity to set things right with everyone but he wont. It is his choice. I am not special. Hell, I live in NJ with my four children on a mini farm. My big excitement is trying to guess when the rooster will crow. Like I once told Scott, FAME FADES I dont gain a dam thing from any of this. I am proud of my brother in laws musical talent and his integrity. When people ask Brian about Scott his reply is NO COMMENT!
Old 08-28-2004, 01:12 AM   #37
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) IN MY OPINION:He is a single father by choice! Hillary loves her son! When she was down and suicidal he used it against her to gain full custody. She cant let the world know her side because he would sue the living hell out of her.The family was shaken when Scott decided he didn't want to share the Pie! The family unit was broke up when he threw the FOUNDING MEMBER out on his ass. And as for providing a living for Jagger,,,,,well he never has to sing another note in his life and he would still live comfortably,,,,that is if he keeps off the pain killers.

Again I can't express my outrage by your comments on a public board regarding Stapp's son and ex. As a fan of Creed I do not think this is a place to air Stapp's dirty laundry. It is not our business and I pray for you I hope your comment's regarding Stapp's son and ex are deleted off the board so that it is not spread to other boards this is innocent child and Stapp is trying to protect him it is not a place for his parent's dirty laundry to be air out I think you need to Relearn Love and think about your faith because you seem to have alot of anger.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:36 AM   #38
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Cyndeelouwho...why did you do that? post such information on a public bb?
you, with your connections should KNOW BETTER....sorry, you have a problem with what people say about Brian...but your brother-in-law has the right idea with the NO COMMENT thing...maybe you should follow his lead...

This is about the music...AB's and stapp's....not about their personal lives any more than THEY wish to share...it is not up to family or friends to strike with something that is no body's business but their own.

sad you felt you had to do what you did...i'll pray for you that you can find forgiveness in your heart, and just let things take care of themselves.
Old 08-28-2004, 01:42 AM   #39
farmgirl
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) I only stated that to a person who was extremely derrogative to AB members. I know nothing more than the truth and when I see people trying to put down Mark, Flip, Brian and Myles efforts JUST BECAUSE they want to stay loyal to SCOTT it sickens me. There is no competition. If you read my posts you will see that I wish nothing but the best for Scott. I have posted the truth,,,but I too dont need to be sued! Do I like him,,,,no! I hope he will wake up and see how many lives he has devastated. I have prayed for him everyday since Brian left CREED. Luckily my prayers for Mark and Flip were answered and the guys are friends again. Scott said alot of horrible things about my flesh and blood sister. He had and still has the opportunity to set things right with everyone but he wont. It is his choice. I am not special. Hell, I live in NJ with my four children on a mini farm. My big excitement is trying to guess when the rooster will crow. Like I once told Scott, FAME FADES I dont gain a dam thing from any of this. I am proud of my brother in laws musical talent and his integrity. When people ask Brian about Scott his reply is NO COMMENT!

Just because you are a family member gives you no right to post personal details of this kind here for everyone to read. It should not be aired here and you have no tact whatsoever.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:01 AM   #40
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Cyndeelouwho...why did you do that? post such information on a public bb?
you, with your connections should KNOW BETTER....sorry, you have a problem with what people say about Brian...but your brother-in-law has the right idea with the NO COMMENT thing...maybe you should follow his lead...

This is about the music...AB's and stapp's....not about their personal lives any more than THEY wish to share...it is not up to family or friends to strike with something that is no body's business but their own.

sad you felt you had to do what you did...i'll pray for you that you can find forgiveness in your heart, and just let things take care of themselves.

Thank you for your post I was so upset by what I read your right this is about the music but I am so upset by this AB needs to inform family members to keep personal business off the board it is really tacky I was trying to support both AB and Stapp because I love Creed as a group but know I am having second thoughts even reconsidering buying tickets to see them in concert because some how the music has been lost and become personal and as a consumer I can't support this. Jagger and Stapp's ex don't deserve for there family business to be aired in public and AB has to know what is going on. Michael views these boards all the time and some of his comments have me guessing.

Last edited by musiclover291 : 08-28-2004 at 02:04 AM.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:39 AM   #41
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
musiclover291...((hug))...you're welcome.
Old 08-28-2004, 04:46 AM   #42
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by farmgirl) You obviously haven't been to the VH1 AB board or Creedpit. Many AB fans talk crap about Stapp too and alot of it is untrue.
I've been there man!! I'm posting at Alter-Bridge/Tremonti.net!! Most of the guys HATE Stapp over there, and talk shit about him. But what I'm saying is that they're totally okay with the fact that I still like him and will support him. But the Stapp fans weren't okay with the fact that I loved Mark and AB when I tried to post at the PBF board.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 08-28-2004, 04:47 AM   #43
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) LMAO!!!

that's the funniest thing I've heard all week
I'm glad I'm bringing you joy man, but I can't see why!! Over at ABR almost everyone will still support Stapp even if they're AB diehards!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 08-28-2004, 11:08 AM   #44
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
I wasnt the one who brought it up. Why is it okay for strangers to speculate and post things they have no idea about but it is wrong for me to tell the truth?
Old 08-28-2004, 11:19 AM   #45
cyndeelouwho
USER INFO »
Stapp himself brought his dirty laundry to all of you by bringing up the fact that he is a single father in all his interviews. By making people think that his sons mother has nothing to do with her child. That is SAD. That was wrong! I would like nothing more than for his family to reunite and I hope all of you pray that it does for his sake, maybe then he could heal the wounds with everyone and start making music again. You need to look at the big picture and no just take one smidgen of a comment without looking at why it was posted. I am not here to BASH STAPP. I am here as a fan too,,,,just like anyone else. Obviously I am not liked because I do not post speculation or rumors. I wish it all could go back to the way it was in the beginning.
Closed Thread