++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 08-21-2010, 01:48 PM   #16
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: World's Greatest Guitarists

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i agree to, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST, however im not big rush fan, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agreed.. To the best of the best!! *raises her glass of diet soda*

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-21-2010, 08:29 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) tell ya another true story, you to high for me to reach ya, and time be on our side so it be a precious thing in his sight and , SO PLEASE CLEAN OUT YOUR PM STORAGE, dont take that long,PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, i have to do it when i dont feel like it either, ya,alls now what if i had another one of my frantic make no sense messages, that must cometh, keeps your stuff organaized as well as your gutiars and amps, and so forth, those are precious to, : ROCK ON......... JOE SANTRI, as well, if i forgot to mention, which i,ll proabley bring up again, because im a fan,
cable guy cable guy...cable guy...cable..guy wake up little susie somebody orderd you the rainbow package free, with all the naughty channels, 2nd notice someone wants to still your free cable, you,ll miss the the stevie Ray special on pap per view, I dont want to have to do a jefferson airplane ...KAROKE, just wannna hang out, your pm box is still fully.......i,ll make you scrambie eggs, we can catch up on old times, over a long island ice tea, IN THE NAME OF BRUCE ALMIGHTY.....
Old 10-14-2010, 06:05 AM   #18
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

How can I forget about one of the greats. Pantera's Dimebag Darrel Abbott, whose life was taken tragically onstage by a marine. May you rest in peace and in greatness.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:26 AM   #19
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) How can I forget about one of the greats. Pantera's Dimebag Darrel Abbott, whose life was taken tragically onstage by a marine. May you rest in peace and in greatness.
I Know, Though He Be Absent With Us In The Flesh, WITH US IN SPIRT ALWAYS, In THAT BIG WHISKY ROCK N ROLL HEAVEN, .......man you know he pisssed but at rest, playing so hard tonite....... high and free, without interuptions.....
Old 01-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #20
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

How could I forget the power of Mudvayne's Greg Tribbet? With their self titled release he shines brightest. That's my opinion.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #21
Beyb827
USER INFO »
Currently:

I'll go with steve vai.
I saw a video of him while playing Tender Surrender and it was good. People say he acts gay or idiosyncratic on stage but he spills his heart out with his playing, and his facial expressions are a part of his playing. Respect his art. It's all love!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #22
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »

How did I miss this question? Agree that "best" of anything is subjective, so here's my list of who I think is the greatest:

Kirk Hammett -- Just love the feel he has for material and the solos he has come up with.

Tom Morello -- I love his originality. He is mesmerizing to watch onstage. What he does with guitar sound is beyond cool.

James Hetfield -- He's awesome and sometimes just doesn't get enough credit for his chops.

Jerry Cantrell -- This guy plays with such awesome feel. He makes the guitar talk, e.g. Hurts Don't It or Whale and Wasp.

B.B. King -- He's the king...enough said.

Eric Clapton -- Right up there. The man is a master. He makes playing look so easy and fluid. I love his bluesy stuff.

Mark Tremonti -- I love that he developed his own sound. He's a beast live as well.

Stevie Ray Vaughn -- Another one who plays with incredible feel along with skill.

Mike McCready -- Love, love, love this guy, especially live. Check out November Hotel sometime. Killer.

Adam Jones -- Another one with a signature sound.

John Wesley -- He's known for touring with Marillion and Porcupine Tree, and he's amazing on guitar, especially live. When I first saw PT, I immediately noticed Wesley and thought, wow, what a great player. Beautiful player. His solo material is pretty sweet, too.