++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Alter Bridge Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-01-2019, 05:34 AM   #1
StewartFo
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
running windows xp on macbook pro

running windows xp on macbook pro >>>

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gOpYhSirrPE/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wt3r2qH.png

I am switching from a dell pc running XP home media sp3,to a Macbook Pro.I have not ordered it yet, but I am planning to get the 15" 2.66, 4 G Ram, and upgrading to the 500GB/7200 rpm.
I am running Snow Leopard on a MacBook Pro using Bootcamp and Windows XP. On the Windows side, is there a way to print screen, full or partial? Print Screen Command on a Virtual Machine
Parallels for Mac. ZDNet blogger, Adrian W Kingsley-Hughes wanted to run Windows XP and Windows Vista on a MacBook. To accomplish this task, he downloaded Apple BootCamp and Parallels for Mac.
I have a Macbook Pro 15" and run XP on it with no problems. The trackpad is a little wonky since you have to be touching the pad to click (the pad itself is the button). If you hook up a mouse of some sort, it will be no different than running a laptop built for Windows. I do a little gaming on mine with no problems. It performs pretty well.
We continue to report on an issue where MacBook Pros appear to run significantly hotter when booted into Windows XP than when booted into Mac OS X. MacFixIt reader Charlie writes: "My MacBook Pro
Hi, I'm running Windows XP Pro on a Macbook Pro. I need to run an antivirus from a usb key before Windows XP Pro loads, but since there's no BIOS I'm not sure how to do this.
Windows 7 on MacBook Pro: Nice, but still has poor battery life. Windows 7, like Windows Vista and XP, drains battery life fast on Intel-based Mac laptops. wouldn't run unless you make it run
Snow Leopard: Great news for Windows 7, too. The new OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard comes with Boot Camp 3.0, a collection of software drivers that make Windows run much better on Mac platform than with
Operating Systems Windows 7 with Boot Camp 3.1: All-around great, except for battery life. Boot Camp 3.1 betters the functionality of a MacBook Pro running Windows 7, but it doesn't improve the
Tips for configuring Boot Camp partitions for business users Boot Camp provides the best method for running Windows on a Mac, as the free platform simplifies the process, maximizes performance