++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Press Release For "Creed Live"

(Thanks to PBF for the heads up!)

http://guitarinternational.com/wpmu/...live%E2%80%99/

CREED BRINGS REUNION TOUR ‘FULL CIRCLE’ WITH FIRST-EVER LIVE CONCERT DVD ‘CREED LIVE’
Published: November 24, 2009

Source: Randex Communications

Fans of multi-platinum power rockers CREED are in for a special treat this Holiday Season as CREED LIVE, the first-ever live DVD from one of the most successful bands of the past decade, hits stores and all major online retailers on December 8, 2009, the day after its nationwide theatrical screening in movie theaters.

CREED LIVE, captured during the band’s long-awaited “Full Circle” reunion tour,includes every favorite track a Creed fan would want, including “Higher,” “My Sacrifice,” “With Arms Wide Open” and “Bullets” plus new songs such as “Overcome” and “A Thousand Faces” from Full Circle, the band’s first studio effort in seven years. Full Circle recently debuted at #2 on the Billboard Top 200 Charts second only to Michael Jackson’s This Is It. The DVD also includes a revealing documentary that followsCreed throughout “Full Circle” tour with exclusive band interviews and behind-the-scenes, and a photo gallery with over 100 intimate photos from the Summer 2009 trek.

Directed by Daniel E. Catullo III (Rush, Nickelback, Alter Bridge, Smashing Pumpkins, Godsmack) and produced by Catullo, Lionel Pasamonte, and Peter Bowers, the 239-camera, state-of-the-art high definition shoot was filmed in front of a fanatical audience of 18,000 screaming fans in Houston at The Woodlands – Cynthia Woods Pavillion” on September 25, 2009. The band gave the performance of a lifetime, setting four World Records – including most cameras utilized in a live concert recording – and using first-time technology in a live concert environment, highlighted by the “Big Freeze” effect immortalized in the hit film “The Matrix.” The concert audio was mixed by Andy Johns (The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin) in 5.1 Surround Sound and the disc will feature Standard 5.1, Stereo and DTS audio streams.

“Making this DVD was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for us,” says CREED lead singer Scott Stapp. “Daniel Catullo and his staff not only set a world record filming this, but set a whole new benchmark for filming the live show with unprecedented vision and creativity. I have never seen anything like this, nor have our fans. I am so excited to finally give CREED fans something they will never forget. I know this is something that will keep us connected at all times through the live experience. Honestly, I am blown away!”

In addition to an arsenal of High Definition TV Cameras, jibs, cranes, etc, the “Big Freeze” technology required over 200 Nikon still cameras to create and entirely new concert viewing experience in scenes which will be made available in the “Deluxe Edition” of “Creed Live” coming out in early 2010. The “Deluxe Edition” promises to be a true collector’s piece. The limited edition set will include a full feature-length film about the history of Creed, a live audio CD and special collectors’ items such as a T-shirt, poster and a backstage pass from the “Full Circle” tour”. Keep checkingwww.rockpit.com for an announcement soon on the “Deluxe Edition” release date.

WATCH ROCKPIT.COM FOR EXTRA SCENES AND RELEASE INFORMATION

“Being able to have access to so many different forms of technology and equipment for this shoot not only allowed me to capture Creed in a way never done before, it gives the viewers angles they would never otherwise be able to see,” says Director/Producer Catullo. “This project was definitely a highlight of my career and I am sure that Creed fans will appreciate every bit of hard work and energy we put into this.”

The main concert set list will include the following songs:

1. Bullets

2. Overcome

3. My Own Prison

4. Say I

5. Never Die

6. Torn

7. A Thousand Faces

8. What If

9. Unforgiven

10. Are You Ready?

11. What’s This Life For

12. Faceless Man

13. With Arms Wide Open

14. My Sacrifice

15. One

16. One Last Breath

17. Higher

Bonus features Include:

Behind the Scenes Documentary of the Full Circle Tour

Photo Gallery

Trailer for the Upcoming “Deluxe Box Set”

One Nation. Indivisible.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:22 AM   #2
kelbel75
USER INFO »
Re: Press Release For "Creed Live"

I. Can't. Wait!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:57 AM   #3
TopJimmy
USER INFO »

Deluxe Box Set? What is this?
Old 11-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
Icedmofo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TopJimmy) Deluxe Box Set? What is this?

15 minutes of stapp sitting shirtless in his candlelit dressing room drawing mark's face on himself with whipped cream.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #5
TopJimmy
USER INFO »

If only I could/would read...

will be made available in the “Deluxe Edition” of “Creed Live” coming out in early 2010. The “Deluxe Edition” promises to be a true collector’s piece. The limited edition set will include a full feature-length film about the history of Creed, a live audio CD and special collectors’ items such as a T-shirt, poster and a backstage pass from the “Full Circle” tour”. Keep checkingwww.rockpit.com for an announcement soon on the “Deluxe Edition” release date.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
nagpo
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TopJimmy) If only I could/would read...

will be made available in the “Deluxe Edition” of “Creed Live” coming out in early 2010. The “Deluxe Edition” promises to be a true collector’s piece. The limited edition set will include a full feature-length film about the history of Creed, a live audio CD and special collectors’ items such as a T-shirt, poster and a backstage pass from the “Full Circle” tour”. Keep checkingwww.rockpit.com for an announcement soon on the “Deluxe Edition” release date.
I think I'll be getting this...thanks for the info.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by nagpo) I think I'll be getting this...thanks for the info.
a def all kind of goodys this was a killer idea to put so much together from the tour and the making of full circle and the history of creed i could,nt have brained stromed it up better my self tell ya what
Old 11-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
DC3Director
USER INFO »

Houston has now been added! Go to www.sonyclubdates.com to see the theater info