++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-05-2005, 11:24 PM   #106
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TheProphetess) I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-06-2005, 02:48 AM   #107
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by TheProphetess) I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.

If this was a place where people were all lovie-dovie towards one another, and people didnt disagree, it would be a very very boring place. You want stapp news, go to PassionBreedsFollowers.com, they know more about stapp than stapp himself does. We tend to not all like the same things, and we have opinions that we would like to share, if someone doesnt like the fact that stapp is taking way too damn long putting shit out, they will express it. The only way this message board would be discontinued is if we all agreed on everything, and that would make it so boring that Steve would say "Hey, ya know what, why the hell am i wasting my time updating an awesome website that people can use to share their opinions, and everyone is at peace and has no opinion?"

Im al alter bridgeite, im not gonna say that stapp walks on water in my eyes just to get approval of everyone, and agree with everyone, because i like tremonti better. Its a whole matter of opinion, and if you dont like it, dont read it, thats why theres a little red X button in the top right hand corner of your browser.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #108
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) If this was a place where people were all lovie-dovie towards one another, and people didnt disagree, it would be a very very boring place. You want stapp news, go to PassionBreedsFollowers.com, they know more about stapp than stapp himself does. We tend to not all like the same things, and we have opinions that we would like to share, if someone doesnt like the fact that stapp is taking way too damn long putting shit out, they will express it. The only way this message board would be discontinued is if we all agreed on everything, and that would make it so boring that Steve would say "Hey, ya know what, why the hell am i wasting my time updating an awesome website that people can use to share their opinions, and everyone is at peace and has no opinion?"

Im al alter bridgeite, im not gonna say that stapp walks on water in my eyes just to get approval of everyone, and agree with everyone, because i like tremonti better. Its a whole matter of opinion, and if you dont like it, dont read it, thats why theres a little red X button in the top right hand corner of your browser.

ROFL! PBF knows mroe about Stapp than Stapp does... Hilarious. Little red "x" button... hilarious!

Man I cracked up reading that...
Old 05-06-2005, 07:12 PM   #109
titan9
USER INFO »
Lol, yeah, that is pretty funny. As is your sig, Uncertain.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 05-06-2005, 07:35 PM   #110
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) ROFL! PBF knows mroe about Stapp than Stapp does... Hilarious. Little red "x" button... hilarious!

Man I cracked up reading that...

As for Uncertain's signature?
hum.... this is...really interesting... actually VERY FUNNY

PS: See,at least you' re the most famous guy here ...LOL
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 05-06-2005 at 07:47 PM.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:59 PM   #111
TheProphetess
USER INFO »
Scott Stapps Solo Career

The topic of this thread is Scott Stapp's solo career not everyone's solo career....
Old 05-06-2005, 08:23 PM   #112
Trimontana
USER INFO »
no ofense but i think you are taking things too seriously. relax, in the mean time theres no new news about stapp we just try to keep things in the best way in here. sometimes is good have fun
Old 05-06-2005, 08:46 PM   #113
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) no ofense but i think you are taking things too seriously. relax, in the mean time theres no new news about stapp we just try to keep things in the best way in here. sometimes is good have fun

ditto
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 05-06-2005, 09:54 PM   #114
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TheProphetess) The topic of this thread is Scott Stapp's solo career not everyone's solo career....

My debut album is coming out next week if you wanna buy it. It is titled:

"Uncertain drummer: Alter Bridge, Creed, Stapp, and how Creedfeed blew up (and then came back together)"

lol

I suppose I will stop talking about my solo career if you can come up with some news about Stapp... that will be difficult though, lol
Old 05-06-2005, 09:55 PM   #115
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
I just noticed that the title of my "debut album" sounds more like the Headline on a Newsweek magazine, lol...
Old 05-06-2005, 11:37 PM   #116
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) My debut album is coming out next week if you wanna buy it. It is titled:

"Uncertain drummer: Alter Bridge, Creed, Stapp, and how Creedfeed blew up (and then came back together)"

lol

I suppose I will stop talking about my solo career if you can come up with some news about Stapp... that will be difficult though, lol

But...what's your label ? Wind Up ??? lol
Look at the stars

"I know a girl (Gio )

Old 05-07-2005, 01:47 AM   #117
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Its a whole matter of opinion, and if you dont like it, dont read it, thats why theres a little red X button in the top right hand corner of your browser.

The "x" is black on my computer

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"
Old 05-07-2005, 02:59 AM   #118
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) The "x" is black on my computer

Damnit! I thought most people have a red one!!! Thanks steve, just when i want to make people think i know something, a higher up comes in and screws it all up!

Im not working here anymore, and i want my last paycheck....lol

Oh, btw prophetess, quit being a stick in the mud, otherwise people will think you are covered in poo, cuz mud looks like poo, well, depending on where that mud is....
Nevermind, im going to bed.
I'm such a stage whore

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-07-2005, 03:48 AM   #119
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
^^^
Old 05-07-2005, 07:52 AM   #120
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by Steve) The "x" is black on my computer
See? There goes the forum administrator going way off topic again. Didn't you see the title of this thread??????

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.