++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Scott Stapp Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 05-01-2005, 02:39 PM   #91
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Oh well, at least Kerri still likes me.

LOL, I do indeed!
Old 05-01-2005, 08:46 PM   #92
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Well, havent been here for a while, glad to know people are defending me for shit that i didnt mean. You want me to start offending you ann? I can, and i would, but i dont want to waste my time. I dont want to give off the "Holier than thou" attitude that you do. I admited my mistake. You get on here, and act like you are queen shit of turd hill, grow the fuck up! Everything ive said in the past has never been meant to offend anyone and if you think for one minute that i would offend the handicapped by saying retard, then you are dead wrong!! You shouldnt call mentally handicapped people retarded, you should call them humans. I am in no way shape or form ignorant towards other peoples disabilities, ethnicities, religions, or anything. I am in fact, very fucking fumed by what you and your little stapp chronies get on here and say about me. And as for you telling me where i can and cant post, well, all i gotta say is post a thread on my left nut.

Dude...ya know what...i'm so sorry you feel that my comments are inflamitory, but, i can respect those feelings because i understand that we all have to find a way to work out whatever animosities we hold towards ourselves and others.

My hope is that things work out for ya and you get that problem you have taken care of...ya know the one that requires this thread to be posted on your left nut? I can only imagine where you head must be in order for you to read it...

Peace Out...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing
Old 05-01-2005, 09:46 PM   #93
creedsister
USER INFO »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Hope Its A Good Place HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-02-2005, 03:22 AM   #94
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Dude...ya know what...i'm so sorry you feel that my comments are inflamitory, but, i can respect those feelings because i understand that we all have to find a way to work out whatever animosities we hold towards ourselves and others.

My hope is that things work out for ya and you get that problem you have taken care of...ya know the one that requires this thread to be posted on your left nut? I can only imagine where you head must be in order for you to read it...

Peace Out...

No, see thats the whole point of it being on my left nut, i wouldnt be able to see it in order to read it, lol. And by the way, yes i am drunk, so im stopping there.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-03-2005, 10:51 AM   #95
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) No, i wasnt drunk when i posted that. Believe me, you would have known if i was drunk when that was posted. lol. And also, i feel ur pain, damn, u and i are like the message board scape goats. Oh well, at least Kerri still likes me.

Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Man, me and you are in the same boat... getting attacked from all sides and defended from whatever sides there are left, lol.

Are you still drunk? LOL, just joking.

We all like you two guys...You're the best...

PS: And this is not cause I'm in your guys and gals list...uncertain
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 05-03-2005, 01:41 PM   #96
creedsister
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) No, see thats the whole point of it being on my left nut, i wouldnt be able to see it in order to read it, lol. And by the way, yes i am drunk, so im stopping there.
HAAAAAAAAAAA, What About The Right One Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Where Did Ya Put It
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 05-03-2005, 10:12 PM   #97
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) We all like you two guys...You're the best...

PS: And this is not cause I'm in your guys and gals list...uncertain

ur the best too!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me
Old 05-05-2005, 02:15 PM   #98
TheProphetess
USER INFO »
CreedFeed Message Board

I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:19 PM   #99
Trimontana
USER INFO »
If we are so ungrateful and selfish you can feel free to dont post here any more. This thread started as a topic for news about Stapp, but at the end we all can discuss what we feel and think about it. We all can have our differences here but we are free to express ourselves. Thanks
Old 05-05-2005, 05:02 PM   #100
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TheProphetess) I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.
Believe what you will, that is your right.

But really, there isn't THAT much negativity here. It's just that people have different opinions about the delay in his putting out some long-awaited material. Steve runs a great board here. This was my first board and it will always be the best. If everyone shared the same opinions, it would be pretty boring. If you don't like it here, why are you posting?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:17 PM   #101
TheProphetess
USER INFO »
See what I mean? I dropped in to see if there were any new news about Stapp but was saddened to read what I did see. If you really believed that everyone shares different opinions, why are you dogging mine?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:34 PM   #102
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
I'm not dogging yours. I'm disagreeing. It's what people do when they don't agree with an opinion. There's nothing nasty in the post. And if you just dropped in, as you say, to check on news, that's fine. But you took a shot at people who don't agree with you. Don't expect people who don't agree with you not to respond. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:40 PM   #103
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TheProphetess) I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.
Had you read the title of the thread, you'd see it was a thread for news about Scott. But once that news died down, people moved onto other things one way or another. It happens. How you can say he's got ungrateful fans is beyond me. And how you can equate life and death with killing a message board is even farther beyond me than his ungrateful fans. This message board has been around for years, as have many of its members. And I have no doubt that we'll be here long after you've moved on to another message board that is more to your liking. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 05-05-2005, 09:48 PM   #104
PrtytilImPurple
USER INFO »
True, everybody has their own opinion. But I've read some not so nice stuff about this place at other message boards too. Some people saying they left here because of some of the stuff thats allowed in relation to one person but not tolerated when it comes to four other people.

As for the ungrateful fan remark. I've seen some pretty broad assumptions (some of them a bit negative) about why there has been a delay, when actually nobody knows why its taken so long. People just like to assume that its because the dude isn't following through when actually there could be very reasonable explanations for the length of time its taken to get his stuff out. We may someday know why, but then probably we won't. I just choose not to claim that the man has been irresponsible when I don't know the story.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:15 PM   #105
shiver
USER INFO »
Heheh, I'm tipsy right now. Stoli's vodka. Anyways, I read this crap everyonce in a while to see what ol' stappy is up to. It's funny cause, even when Creed was together, I never liked him. Weird, huh? Well, I say good luclk to Stapp on his journey, cause he will need it.

Proud member of the I seen the Weathered tour 2002.