++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 06-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
World's Greatest Guitarists

There are alot of awesome guitar players in music. Name and discuss your favorites here.

For me, Metallica's Kirk Hammet is a master of solos. Of Course, Kirk takes a backseat to Creed's Mark Tremonti, especially with his solos on the Full Circle album!
Old 06-14-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Re: World's Greatest Guitarists

yes indeed gotta a lot of tallica fans here the soul of their music i work with it most the time nothing else matters, the tallica guys won my overall respect man when they worked with geroge Lucas, i love these guys the collabaration of they way they paint has gave me a foundation and a melody and a soundtrack GLORY TO GOD, To Most My Teaching And Sermons just precious i got my favorites i dont have time to post,em ya,alls i,ll get back to it, ROCK On Faceless Man 93 And Justice For All ....
Old 06-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) yes indeed gotta a lot of tallica fans here the soul of their music i work with it most the time nothing else matters, the tallica guys won my overall respect man when they worked with geroge Lucas, i love these guys the collabaration of they way they paint has gave me a foundation and a melody and a soundtrack GLORY TO GOD, To Most My Teaching And Sermons just precious i got my favorites i dont have time to post,em ya,alls i,ll get back to it, ROCK On Faceless Man 93 And Justice For All ....
You know it sir. Personally, I was turned on to Metallica by my mother three years ago with the Justice record
(which inspired my signature) I'm more into St. Anger lately but the reason is too complicated to explain. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) You know it sir. Personally, I was turned on to Metallica by my mother three years ago with the Justice record
(which inspired my signature) I'm more into St. Anger lately but the reason is too complicated to explain. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!!!
master of puppets for me its cool you brought up your mama ....nothing else matters was a song james put together inspired by his mama, i can,t believe how much it reminds me of mine as well....yeah understand understand it differs from time to time what speaks to us what comforts us in times of a changes...i can always rock out to ONE anytime ....Now That War Is Through With Me Im Waking Up I Cant Not See, That There Is Nothing Much Left Of Me......MAY GOD BE WITH YOU, In All Your Boundries In Jesus Name, ............. Some Of My Faves...SATRANI PAGE PERRY, BB, Slash, Vai Henderix, LETS Countinue The List, Zack Wylde,
Old 06-17-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

ROCK ON! I'm sorry for this question (and I'm sorry if you find it offensive) but isn't it strange how preachers find help in music with bands like Metallica, would you please explain that to me?

Also, today marks a new day for me, I've just repented and gave my life to Christ. YAY!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) ROCK ON! I'm sorry for this question (and I'm sorry if you find it offensive) but isn't it strange how preachers find help in music with bands like Metallica, would you please explain that to me?

Also, today marks a new day for me, I've just repented and gave my life to Christ. YAY!!!
PRAISE JESUS...brother its our hay day GLORY TO GOD, no i dont find it offensive , they are false prophets and lead many estray to every beast of the field, JESUS said not to judge others, last time i really heared preachers like that was back in the day Motley And Ozzy GOD LOVE,em Was Like Flyer Example ....it goes back to even Elvis i really dont worry about it The Good Lord Has Mercy Upon The Narrow Minded, ................ ROCK ON ,
Old 07-29-2010, 02:41 AM   #7
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

Steve Vai is probably going to remain My favourite for a while. It doesn't hurt that he's a terribly nice bloke, either.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
bilal
USER INFO »

Its really a lot subjective when one talks about World's greatest guitarist. Its not like there is a Pepsi or Coke out there.

Stevie Ray Vaughan, yeah, he has been the one for me.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:55 AM   #9
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer

Everything having to do with superlatives is subjective.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #10
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Redeemer)
Everything having to do with superlatives is subjective.

True.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) True.
Lord Have Mercy Up On Us, BB. King One of mine, only he can play when the thrill is gone, i got some instumentle stuff im going to post later with words, kinda complex, but since your on the the topic, of superlatives, can we just like call it superfly, and go wit it, ......... peace be wit us,
Old 08-10-2010, 10:33 AM   #12
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) Lord Have Mercy Up On Us, BB. King One of mine, only he can play when the thrill is gone, i got some instumentle stuff im going to post later with words, kinda complex, but since your on the the topic, of superlatives, can we just like call it superfly, and go wit it, ......... peace be wit us,

Superfly sounds better
Old 08-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #13
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Mark Tremonti is one of my favorite guitarists of all time. He has a unique sound that always puts a smile on my face.

I think Slash is just plain awesome too.

Alex Lifeson of Rush is a great guitarist too in my opinion.

And I agree, Kirk Hammet is great!!

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 08-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #14
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) Mark Tremonti is one of my favorite guitarists of all time. He has a unique sound that always puts a smile on my face.

I think Slash is just plain awesome too.

Alex Lifeson of Rush is a great guitarist too in my opinion.

And I agree, Kirk Hammet is great!!
i agree to, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST, however im not big rush fan, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #15
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) True.
tell ya another true story, you to high for me to reach ya, and time be on our side so it be a precious thing in his sight and , SO PLEASE CLEAN OUT YOUR PM STORAGE, dont take that long,PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, i have to do it when i dont feel like it either, ya,alls now what if i had another one of my frantic make no sense messages, that must cometh, keeps your stuff organaized as well as your gutiars and amps, and so forth, those are precious to, : ROCK ON......... JOE SANTRI, as well, if i forgot to mention, which i,ll proabley bring up again, because im a fan,