++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 05-09-2003, 09:28 PM   #1
GarrisonMC
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to GarrisonMC Send a message via AIM to GarrisonMC Send a message via Yahoo to GarrisonMC
Video for "Your God Is My Satan"

This is the Video that I am gonna do for my song "Your God Is My Satan", a song I posted a while back on this board. It's fairly good, I may add some things to it later on, but for right now, I am gonna leave as is.

The scene would start out with a child playing in the street when a well dressed man walks up to him and looks down at him and smiles.

Man: Are your parents home young man?

Child: My dad is in the house.

The man then brushes past the boy patting him on the head as the scene cuts to the singer (me) sitting in a recliner watching television. As the door knocks I get to my feet and answer.

Me: What do ya want?

Man: I am here to insure that the hand of god is with you now and always will be.

Me: No thanks, i'm happy with the way I am.

I turn to walk away and the man grabs my arm and as I turn to look at him the music starts up.

Man: You need him in your life, he is your father, your creater, you must listen to what I say.

Mesinging the song) I love your Jesus, Lord my saviour!!!

As I say this, I suddenly turn to light and dissapear into the heavens as the man watches. He takes of his glasses and looks as a thunder storm erupts and the band is playing up in the clouds.

Mesinging) He died on the cross for me, he forgave me of my sins, he is the boss of me, his love wins, over all!!!

As I sing, the child, lifts up in the air and turns into what we proclaim as to what Jesus looked like and is hung on a cross, then it zooms into his eye, and there two beams of light hit the ground. One is me lit up in holy light, the other is the man, looking like the devil.

Me: "He gave me life, he'll give me death, he promised me one last breath before I walk with him in heaven, YOUR GOD IS SATAN, YOUR GOD IS SATAN!!

The Devil tries to swing at me, as I beam up and dissapear, then it cuts to me standing on the top of my house.

Me: " You can't sin in his eyes, so don't be scared, your god condemed me I won't listen to lies of his love, his son for gave me he's the one to believe. YOUR GOD IS SATAN, YOUR GOD IS SATAN, YOUR GOD IS SATAN.

As I sing it cuts to the man standing on my sidewalk looking down the road, and he starts walking down it. Then during the interlude of the song, it shows the band playing in the sky some more mixed in with scenes of the man walking down the street with his knees weakening more and more as he walks, and as he does it shows a spirited body of me resting on his shoulders. Then as he slumps down on to his knees, i whisper in his ear.

Me: Theres nothing you can say to make him love me, he hates us all, the son is the one to believe in, he forgave us of our sin.

The man takes out a cloth from his pocket and wipes his forhead and begins to walk again, the street has now turned into a hot burning desert. And it quickly shoots to me on the mic.

Me: "We all have our thoughts on what life should be, Its the things we do that make us free, Its the religion that beats us down, just when life is what we've found.

By this time its showing the child back to his original form running around the yard, as the light of myself comes crashing down to the ground, creating a huge hole in the ground, then I climb out and it cuts to the band in the sky.

Me: "He destroys us when things don't go his way, YOUR GOD IS SATAN, YOUR GOD IS SATAN, YOUR GOD'S MY SATAN(5X'S)

Then as the songs outro plays, it shows me driving in my truck when I see the man lying on the side of the street beaten and bloody, and I pull over and the video fades out as I help him into the truck and drive off.
And from where I'm standing
Its not our land
You have whats not yours
And your not understanding
That your shaking
The wrong hand
Old 05-17-2003, 10:53 PM   #2
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wow...extremly creative and pointant...good for you..
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~