++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > The Bands & The Music > Creed Talk
Today's Posts «

Old 11-22-2003, 02:18 AM   #16
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Yes, there is a chance that they will just take a break and get back together, and there is a chance that they won't. I say it's 50/50, but then again I don't know, because I still don't know the full story. There's always hope, but I don't think we should all get our hopes up, because if we do and then they confirm that they have split up for good, then it will make everything feel worse.

I only have the Creed bootleg from the Auckland NZ concert that Faceless Kiwi copied for me...that's the closest I may ever get.

But who knows what will happen, I wish I did
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006
Old 11-22-2003, 02:33 AM   #17
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
That makes sense, but if I start beleiving this, I will have to live with the thought for that many more days untill they do make an announcement. It's going to hit hard anyway, I don't see any since in worring about it. One reason, I'll get upset everytime I hear a Creed song. Which would lead to me avoiding their songs. That isn't good! (if you don't understand a word I say, just tell me to forget it or something, I don't want to mess up anyone's mind too much tonight. My mind's already lost! LOL it does that quite often)
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-22-2003, 09:56 AM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
I am sorry for those who have not seen them I have seen them live 5 times and the pit experiences were some of the most incredible times of my life, the "high" I was on lasted for days, I was mesmerized for hours. They put on a hell of a show live, god I hope someday I can see them again!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"
Old 11-22-2003, 11:53 AM   #19
UnforgivenOne
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to UnforgivenOne Send a message via Yahoo to UnforgivenOne
It makes me want to cry knowing the I MIGHT not see them live. When I became a fan of Creed, I never really thought of going to see a concert. Then by the time a wanted to the Weathered tour was over. Then I was like, "Okay, I'll see them on the next tour!" And I was happy that I had something to look forward to. Now knowing that might not happen...
Old 11-22-2003, 12:10 PM   #20
creedsister
USER INFO »
yea i hear ya unforgiven one,,,there was always the next tour,,,hu,,it looks like that wont be happing anytime soon,,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-22-2003, 12:12 PM   #21
creedsister
USER INFO »
yea i hear ya unforgiven one,,,there was always the next tour,,,hu,,it looks like that wont be happing anytime soon,,,peace
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 11-22-2003, 12:17 PM   #22
creedsister
USER INFO »
I get were your,,coming from creedefault Girl,,its all got real crazy,,,but we will all come out of this one way or another,,,peace
Old 11-22-2003, 08:47 PM   #23
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
hey, you tell me. Most of you had the chance to see them live, coz they played near or in your city.

But the closest place they played from me was in Orlando. That would like 8 or 9 hours, if I remember correctly, of FLIGHT!
Old 11-22-2003, 09:44 PM   #24
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Yes, I did have a chance to see them. The first time was postponed because of Scott's wreck. The second we didn't have enough money to make it. If I would have know it would possibly be the last chance I would ever see Creed together, I would have done something to make the money. But, unfortunatly I can't see into the future to know what we know now, and I didn't go to the show, assuming they would have another album in a few years.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp
Old 11-22-2003, 10:48 PM   #25
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I've never gotten to see them live either
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 11-22-2003, 11:19 PM   #26
hayley
USER INFO »
I missed out on my Creed concert experiance because where they were playing, I did live there, but I had moved to a place 10 hours away just 2 weeks before their concert. I just couldn't make it.

But who knows what will happen.

Old 11-22-2003, 11:22 PM   #27
hayley
USER INFO »
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+11-22-2003 07:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 11-22-2003 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> One reason, I'll get upset everytime I hear a Creed song. Which would lead to me avoiding their songs. That isn't good! [/b][/quote]
I hear you there. I tried listening to Weathered today, got through SHWM feeling depressed and sad, then when Weathered hit I couldn't listen to it I lost it. It was just a feeling of helplessness and worry for the band, and an overwhelming feeling. Of course, I cried. I doubt this will be forever, but just for awhile while this is going on, it just gets me to upset to listen to their music at this stage. I hope that doesn't sound bad and that I'm ignoring the band, but I don't know how to cope, and listening to their music doesn't help, because it is music they produced together .

Old 11-23-2003, 12:49 AM   #28
facelessman
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to facelessman Send a message via MSN to facelessman
i cant wait if they get back together, but if they dont, its been fun
and ive seen more guts on 11 year old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home
I hope theres ice on all the roads
and think of me when you forget your seatbelt
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Seventy Times Seven- Brand new
Old 11-23-2003, 02:04 AM   #29
hayley
USER INFO »
If they got back together, that would be the best news I would have received for a hell of a long time.

Old 11-23-2003, 02:33 AM   #30
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Yes, that would be great great news. I've gotten to where I can stand to listen to their music. I have been able to kind of push the thought to the back of my head. But I know how you feel about feeling empty. To me it's like having a big hole in your stomach, and a hollow heart.
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp