++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Chat-O-Rama
Today's Posts «

Old 10-01-2010, 10:58 AM   #9226
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Been battling Flue and Cough all day long... can't take no more.
Someone please give me the number of Make-A-Wish Foundation....
I think its time.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:46 AM   #9227
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Been battling Flue and Cough all day long... can't take no more.
Someone please give me the number of Make-A-Wish Foundation....
I think its time.
YOU,LL LIVE, Skittles ....you recall The Movie What About Bob, With Richard Dryfus , and one Of My Faves Bill Murry....DEATH THEARPY..... it gives one a entire different PRESPECTIVE, kids dont try this at home, its a proffesional Diganois, Hidden Deep And Yale UNVERSTIY...they dont want to get out, im serious....got one im trying to get over there... , PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, due to weather changing Back To Good And so forth, with and on it he does bring on flu like symptoms...take a day to rest....hope you feeling better soon
Old 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #9228
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Its good to know that there are people who still write blogs Twitter and facebook kind of screwed it all.
Thanks. I do Facebook but not Twitter. Twitter doesn't interest me one bit.

Today's thoughts... And I am not referring to anyone here or in Passion Breeds Followers with any of my thoughts or quotes...

"Stop telling lies about me and I will stop telling the truth about you." ~ Michael Douglas.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." ~ Unknown.

I also do not crumble when confronted by a bully, especially one that doesn't have a leg to stand on. I will fight back more viciously the harder a bully pushes me.

Bring it on.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~

Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #9229
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Darn right VJ Raven!!! That's good stuff right there.

~My thought for right now~

The ignorance of some people just makes me laugh!! I was out walking and someone yelled "dumb lesbian" at me from their car window. Seriously!!!Just because a girl likes to keep their hair short doesn't mean that she is automatically a lesbian. Please excuse me for still being a virgin and for not going around jumping everything that moves!

Somebody is obviously insecure in themselves. I know who I am so it doesn't really phase me anymore At the end of the day they are the ones who will be feeling bad!
People like that are just trapped in their own bubble of ignorance. Kinda sad really! To live and die being ignorant would really be a shame.
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 10-04-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #9230
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Darn right VJ Raven!!! That's good stuff right there.

~My thought for right now~

The ignorance of some people just makes me laugh!! I was out walking and someone yelled "dumb lesbian" at me from their car window. Seriously!!!Just because a girl likes to keep their hair short doesn't mean that she is automatically a lesbian. Please excuse me for still being a virgin and for not going around jumping everything that moves!

Somebody is obviously insecure in themselves. I know who I am so it doesn't really phase me anymore At the end of the day they are the ones who will be feeling bad!
People like that are just trapped in their own bubble of ignorance. Kinda sad really! To live and die being ignorant would really be a shame.
From My Own Obersevation, Can,t Break It To Ya Gently, THE WORLD IS NUTS, And The People In It, More Nuts, and I Gotta Make MY MONSTER MASH JELLO, with eye balls and creep crawlers, Love Ya Julie, this morning Is Like ZOOOOOOOOOOOMED By So Swiftly......
Old 10-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #9231
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »

Here's my random thought of the day. What's This Life For? The answer... REPENTANCE IN THE FATHER, LAMB AND THE HOLY SON JESUS CHRIST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK8D-mNqT8I explains it all.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #9232
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) Here's my random thought of the day. What's This Life For? The answer... REPENTANCE IN THE FATHER, LAMB AND THE HOLY SON JESUS CHRIST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK8D-mNqT8I explains it all.
PRAISE JESUS, The One For All Sacrafice, Peace Be With You, my friend, Shake The Dust, And It WILL PRAISE THEE, WHOOOOOOOOOO Thats A Lot Of Dust, From The Cornerstones The Master Builders REFUSED, strengeth will find its home and its resting place, In our Times Of Being Fragil And Our Weakness, Lord We Praise THEE, Upon The Mountains And Upon The Planes Of The Most High God, And Praise In ,The Dust In The Sackcloth And Ashes, BOTH Is Overated EXCEPT YOU OUR PRECIOUS LORD, and nothing compared to the suffering Of Yours, PRAISE YA JESUS, WHO MAKES IT ALL NEW AGAIN....
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #9233
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

Julie, if I could give you rep for your post, I would.

I have so many female friends who have short hair... And not one of them are lesbians. The friends I have who are lesbians or bisexuals have long hair.

So anyone who thinks that all females who have short hair are lesbians need their heads examined, in my opinion.

Here's some more random thoughts from me... No one from here or PBF involved in the following...

I think I've listened to Freedom Fighter, Justify and What If about a thousand times today... Somehow the songs just seem fitting for this past weekend's events.

Other stuff includes the Titanic, chili peppers, cannons, the Andromeda Galaxy, thongs, writings and freedom.

Dare y'all to figure that one out.

Never said I was normal either...

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

~Me~

Old 10-05-2010, 11:06 AM   #9234
bilal
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Just because a girl likes to keep their hair short doesn't mean that she is automatically a lesbian.

I didn't know that... Really? Do people actually believe that?
I thought women with good hand writing were lesbians.... but short hairs... that's too far.

Last edited by bilal : 10-06-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #9235
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Thanks VJ Raven People can really suck sometimes and it amazes me how much they do everyday.

Haha! bilal I never heard that about the good hand writing.
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #9236
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) I didn't know that... Really? Do people actually believe that?
I thought women with good hand writing were lesbians.... but short hairs... that's too far.
Skettles If thats the Case Not WITH THE HAIR, everytime One Falls Out Down Goeth Another Foe and upcometh another, now with the hand wrting my typing sucks as we all know and Lord Have Mercy Upon Us We Are Updated To It, took that Long I Must Be Gay Or Lesbian Or Bio Or Something, Julie Your Not Gay, Loves Ya,s In a world of free Love, so many things are confused, ....PEACE BE WITH YA,s....
Old 10-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #9237
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

As I was walking back from class today, I walked passed the local doughnut shop and I read their sign and it said "Now excepting all major credit cards. I was like, "Seriously?!!!?" That is just dumb!! Like Dad says, It's stupid to put food on a credit card because your pretty much paying interest on poop! LOL!!!
alone
All I know
on my own

Old 10-07-2010, 02:34 PM   #9238
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) As I was walking back from class today, I walked passed the local doughnut shop and I read their sign and it said "Now excepting all major credit cards. I was like, "Seriously?!!!?" That is just dumb!! Like Dad says, It's stupid to put food on a credit card because your pretty much paying interest on poop! LOL!!!
My Julie Angel dont worry about it, now of days we pay INTRESTED, on the breathe we breath If they could Market It, Siss, Cant eat those anymore , Sis Just Got In From Class Went Well, after i found my keys, Praise Jesus, Sanfords, Screaming To Lamont The Big One Again, forgot what the 6 month to a year reason was for this week, Peace Be With You, My Julie, Loves, Ya....
Old 10-13-2010, 07:47 AM   #9239
VJ Raven
USER INFO »

LOL Julie... I do love your sense of humor and witty comments here!!!

After recent events and thanks to two people in Ontario, I'm very ashamed to admit that I'm Canadian in my spiritual forums now... *sigh* I'm considering putting a line from Freedom Fighter in my siggies everywhere, just to let others know that I don't hide the truth, and that not all Canadians are like those two "people" at all. *rolling eyes*

And I really do NOT like bullies at all... I just want to shove all of them into my virtual cannon and send them all into a quasar!!! *UGH*

~Me~

~Me~

Old 10-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #9240
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »

Quote: (Originally Posted by VJ Raven) LOL Julie... I do love your sense of humor and witty comments here!!!

After recent events and thanks to two people in Ontario, I'm very ashamed to admit that I'm Canadian in my spiritual forums now... *sigh* I'm considering putting a line from Freedom Fighter in my siggies everywhere, just to let others know that I don't hide the truth, and that not all Canadians are like those two "people" at all. *rolling eyes*

And I really do NOT like bullies at all... I just want to shove all of them into my virtual cannon and send them all into a quasar!!! *UGH*

Haha! Thanks

~Thought for today~

It seems like every time I leave this house I always hate it when I have to go back
alone
All I know
on my own