++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 01-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #2896
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

I almost forgot to share...a Miracle happened yesterday in my mailbox.

Pure intellectual stimulation that can be popped into the [audio or video player] anytime."
—Harvard Magazine

I love this company called "The GREAT COURSES"...it's DVD's and CD's with just about any subject I want to learn. Some the nations's greatest teacher's do the lectures. Well they are very expensive usually...but yesterday...

God love it.

I received a sales catalog with everything marked down 80%...I was so excited, I could barely contain my spirit any longer...I almost left here.

Well website says 70% ..my book says 80%

WWW.ENJOYGREATCOURSES.COM

Check it out! They are amazing.

Einsteins Relativity, Quantum Revolution

Nutrition made Clear

Anatomy

Building Great Sentences

Music Appreciation

Beautiful Subjects.... I have to go!

Have a GREAT DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-06-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:09 AM   #2897
Sasa
USER INFO »

The pounds are just melting way. Funny all these months I struggled with the last 25 lbs and it comes down to being all about the hidden sugar. In one week since starting with Jorge's plan it is falling off. Not hard to do at all and I'm not hungry. Its a lifestyle change. Of course I maintained what I was doing also...healthy diet. I just took out the sugar. It's completely amazing how fast it falls off.

I have avoided the gym since New Years because the parking lot is always so full. So I walked the stores instead, browsing. Yesterday was my first day back in. This guy that works there memorized my gym number, I didn't have to tell him.

Last night he was peaking out from behind his sub sandwich when I came in...
He said, I haven't seen you in so long I forgot your number. I told him, that I circled the parking lot a few times and left due to crowds. He said about the 2nd week in Feb. everyone clears out. HA! He is right by March its back to the regulars you see everyday. The beautiful equipment is free to be abused by me.

Had to share thoughts....OK THIS Is the DAILY....

NEW HAIR

"Our intention creates our reality.” Wayne Dyer

"A good intention clothes itself
with sudden power." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life does not obey our expectations.
Life obeys our intentions, in ways
we may not expect." Unknown

"A good intention is like the seed of
a tree whose fruit we do not know." Unknown

In the spirit of the New Year and Renewal. I decided that I wanted new hair. I decided I would go lighter.

Remember: My goal, my intention was new hair, a new look that reflected my inner change.

I decided that I am an artist, I am creative, I can do my own hair.
I go to WalGreens and research the dye products thoroughly. I find hair color remover...removes all the color in about an hour. I thought this is perfect..I will start with a new palette, a new canvas. Then I will pick a color any color from the hundreds on display and it will look like the color on the box.

I get home excitedly ready for newness. In about 50 minutes after applying the remover...my hair turns pumpkin orange...not white,not gray but pumpkin orange. The box says this is ok and its the color we want. Not ME...I don't like pumpkin orange. But I keep going...I put the color I chose in on top of the pumpkin orange palette. Do you know what the result was? Brown on the bottom and pumpkin orange on top. I was trying to convince myself in the mirror, this is good...I like it. I did it myself.

I go to the livingroom where my daughter is planted watching tv. She says umm..her eyes the size of golf balls, It looks good mama, except you have a big brown spot right at the top of your head in the midst of the orange. I had to go through a normal day like that...I bunned my hair up so you couldn't see all the patches of different colors.

I break down the next day which was Friday afternoon and enter an expensive salon because I knew they would have someone there that could fix my mess, yes I finally stopped denying and admitted I made a mess of my head.

When I entered the woman in the front said, "Can I help you?" I said, "Yes, I have made an awful mistake and I need help." She says..in this sweet voice "What have you done?" I confessed it all to her...just laid it out body and soul. She laughed...then
She said, "let me get you some help"...she goes to the top lady, the pro..the one thats been doing hair since the 70's and is a Senior Stylist..not a Master beyond the Master...she is top of the line..the best of the best.

She takes my hair down..

then scolds me for stripping my color. She said never, never do this again. I promised her I would never do it again. Then she took charge of the mess. It took her 2 hours but my hair is completely new. When I walked out of that shop..it was the best money I have ever spent in my life. She massaged my head, she colored, she cut, she groomed, she spit shined it. I felt like I had grown a totally new head of hair. I just want to touch it. Its completely soft. I felt like a million dollars and I left her large tip and a large hug..and scheduled another appointment ahead of time. I would rather have her do my hair than eat.

Not only that...I loved talking to her..I have new hair and a new friend. God is so GOOD. We talked about family, sugar, artificial sweetner replacements, college, careers, tragedy and she made me read an article about a girl who joined a convent.
In the article was the girl looking at a painting of Christ..His bleeding heart on display and his beautiful eyes..always looking up. That was the message to me, no matter how bad things get, or how many mistakes I make, keep looking up and trusting in God..."ALWAYS"! He'll bring me through it in much greater ways than I could ever dream for myself.

The point is I had an intention to RENEW in mind...and I took action..although the result wasnt' exactly what I had planned. I had a vision for a new head of hair that reflected my changes. I could not even imagine such a wonderful outcome. I would never have chosen that salon had the damage not occurred. I would have gone somewhere less expensive. The way it worked out...I met an incredibly talented woman, who has been doing hair since I was a toddler and today I have an incredible head of hair.

Oh...its not lighter, she said It wouldn't work. Its dark but it has this amazing subtle highlight to it. I couldn't have planned it that way. Neither could she...it just turned out that way.

Thankful today! Life is GOOD!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-07-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #2898
Sasa
USER INFO »

Immunity

We have an army inside us..fighting for us to live and to be perfect
and healthy in every way.

2 ways...we receive acquired immunity...(1)naturally ...and (2)artificially

(1) In the natural way...we get a disease, the bug enters our system, the body fights it off, but the whole time it creates little soldiers (antibodies) who are intelligent and recognize the pattern of the disease. So next time...it happens the disease has a lesser chance of even effecting us at all. The body produces more soldiers to defend us against that specific disease pattern.

(2) In the artificial way...we are innoculated with a half dead bug, just so our body can get the identification of it, so that we can produce more soldiers. we don't actually get sick from the immunization but the pattern of the disease is injected into our body for defense purposes only.

NOW with that said...THINK SPIRITUALLY (unseen, intangible) at this point. The physical always reflects the spiritual side and vice versa.

(1) Natural Acquired immunity = Things happen out of order in a chaotic sort of way as we grow and experience life, sometimes, bad things enter our minds, we believe them, they break our spirit and make us very sick in mind, sometimes at a very young age (most times). Sometimes the thought makes us so sick we don't make it through we become stuck in a cycle of self destructive behavior. The ones who survive and come out of the sickness are wiser to that particular experience. So the next time around they don't repeat the same pattern that led up to that result. They avoid it, or they prevent it by a particular action.

We easily identify the pattern because it happened to us before. Look out LSU..we know your pattern, and it is full. kidding..had to add that! DEFENSE

(2) Spiritual ARTIFICIAL INNOCULATION

Create a storehouse of positive affirmations for future defense against negative vibrations within the mind. Identify the pattern before It penetrates the mind. Think of it as putting money in the bank for a rainy day, we may not need it today...but later there will come a time for its use.

An affirmation, is just a group of words in a great sentence affirming something we want to be true in the present tense. Its an INTENTION planted, waiting for the harvest. Its a SEED of truth.

When we have enough of them stored to counteract negative thoughts whether the negative thought is created by us on the surface or by someone elses statements to attack us. We find that we have such a storehouse of positive vibration that we have actually manifested a higher frequency of vibration and their words or our negative words don't stand a chance against the incredible defense system we have mounted to protect us.

We laugh at the attackers..we see that they are reacting to their own image and only see themselves in what they think they see in us..and we say..I am happy to become your mirror, God Bless and Heal you.

ON a deeper note (lets SCUBA dive)..We must see the shadow side of our own being, we must become aware of our own negative thought process to the self, all the years of the negative voices growing up, from others, from ourselves are inbedded within us and must come to the surface in order to create the defense and change it forever.

The hard part is stepping into the shadow, facing the devil, and seeing our own darkness. It hurts and its not an easy process but in the end its so worth walking through the fire, we really do come out on the otherside..BRAND NEW. My Jesus was there with me, and held my hand through every step..and He is still holding my hand..through every step.

Write down the negative things that bubble up from deep inside everyday and then create a positive statement to counteract that statement in mind. Repetition is key.

If you could go back to childhood and rescue that child, what would you say to him/her that would counteract the hate?

That is the cure.

MAKE IT AN AMAZING DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-08-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:19 AM   #2899
Sasa
USER INFO »

Sorry about the punctuation and spelling...the DAILY is only quickly edited and sometimes my brain produces so many thoughts at one time that it's hard to type that fast.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #2900
Sasa
USER INFO »

The Ability to Execute

"The END of the game is what you gotta watch (GRIN)." Nick Saban

"We encourage the players to believe in themselves and in their ability
to execute the play(plan)." Nick Saban

It takes FAITH, courage and the strength to follow through with the vision of a beautiful Ending, born within the mind... followed by KNOWING that it must be so, regardless of the details on how it comes to pass. God is always in the details.

"Knowing is higher than believing. Knowing means that there is NO doubt." Robert Anthony

Its Game Day... been waiting for this one!

My daughter accurately predicted AL / GA Score this year. She says it going to be 7 to 3 Alabama this time. I say 0 to 3...Bama. They are amazing teams w/ two amazing coaches.

Going to be a great game to watch. Richardson is awesome, very inspiring to watch him play!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuUFSJk6eo

Love the way the guy just hops up on his shoulder...HA!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-09-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:14 AM   #2901
Sasa
USER INFO »

CHAMPIONS

"I'll put you through hell, but at the end of it all we'll be champions." Bear Bryant

BEAUTYFUL....
Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #2902
Sasa
USER INFO »

"Hold me now,
I'm six feet from the edge...."

"I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath." One last Breath (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiumTHfcxA4

"The CAP"

“If the cap is too strong it can prevent a storm from occurring at all.” Storm Riders (The Weather Channel)

What is a cap? (DEFENSE)

Cap (or Capping Inversion)

"A layer of relatively warm air aloft (usually several thousand feet above the ground) which suppresses or delays the development of thunderstorms. Air parcels rising into this layer become cooler than the surrounding air, which inhibits their ability to rise further. As such, the cap often prevents or delays thunderstorm development even in the presence of extreme instability . However if the cap is removed or weakened, then explosive thunderstorm development can occur."

Creating a storehouse of positive statements must be the same as the cap. It is protection from a spiritual storm, from contact of negativity ever making penetration in the mind. The possible result is a great environment surrounding us at all times. The negative side will never be able to touch us, we will become immune to that particular result in life. In our personal perception of life. (Is such an accomplishment humanly possible?)

Streets of Gold…all the time…even in the midst of what will appear to be a hellish situation to others…we maybe wouldn’t see it that way. Rev 21. Wouldn’t that be nice?

I watched a show on the Science Channel the other day that focused on a woman with chronic shoulder pain. They took pictures of her brain while she visualized the pain going away in her mind. They actually made an image of the pain as a flame so that she could see the flame shrink as she visualized the pain going away.

Her secret was that she said in one visual she would focus on the part of her body that did not hurt. (a profound statement, kind of like physically counting your blessings) In the 2nd she would visualize a little army of men coming into her body and taking away the pain piece by piece. (immune system)

The pictures they took of her brain actually showed progress, and without any narcotics. The visuals were able to produce endorphins that blocked the pain communication. She succeeded with just visualizing and believing. There was scientific proof of her progress on the brain scan.

Lots of Thoughts to ponder this day…
Our brains are incredible and just think at this point we are only using 10%!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-11-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #2903
Sasa
USER INFO »

enigma

http://img.karaoke-lyrics.net/img/ar...igma-28950.jpg

Old 01-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #2904
Sasa
USER INFO »

Special Energy

I am kind of at a blank this morning, the only thing I am thinking or seeing is what happened in the gym last night. I also have a nice tip to share about multivitamins.

Don't buy the standard multivitamin...get a WHOLE FOOD multivitamin. You have to take them 3 times a day with meals but they are loaded with good stuff to help your cells function properly. They are a little more expensive. I got this tip from a nutritionist. She said its well worth the price difference.

Also Use TRUVIA or Xylitol as a sugar substitute, some of the others have been linked to cancer and killing your brain cells. These two are more natural and do not have all those added chemicals.

Exercise....the more energy we give....the more we get back. Its a natural law...I get what I give...multiplied.

I was in the gym last night counting the reasons why I love it so much, I surrounded myself with others who really want to change their form. They are all there of their own free will and that creates a certain energy in the atmosphere instantly. You can't help but feel inspired to work hard.

Whether there is a 300 pound guy next to me sweating his self to death pushing his body to the next level or one that is a seasoned body builder.
The feeling I get is motivation and inspiration. Their energy just by watching them becomes a part of me, and I feel more inspired to move forward.

When I look up sometimes I scan the place, its very busy right now so you have plenty to look at. One of my favorite spots is right in front of the pull up bar. You can see lots of large biceps with unique artwork. I can absorb the energy and that much muscle around me just fills me with inner strength to push through the pain. Usually at the point where I reach the wall, when I feel like I just can't go anymore and my body is fixing to shut down....then I scan, I look at the others...and I turn up the music. It helps me to find that little bit of strength I needed to push forward in order to go through the wall. Once at that point, I feel like I just started working out..and I could easily go another 30 minutes. The wall is when your body actually shifts fueling mechanisms and begins to cannibalize itself. The moment of weakness comes in the shifting process.

Last night I was on the stair climber (you can burn 1000 calories in an hour on that thing.) I was at about the 45 minute mark...and about 800 calories burned when I felt like...ok ...I am starting to grab the rails here and I might be goin down. Heart is racing...sweating profusely....I scanned but couldn't find anything in my immediate surroundings. Then out of nowhere an exercise angel appeared toting his Ipad. He gets on the machine right next to me...and begins climbing like a madman. His energy inspired me and before we knew it we were in sync. and I met my goal 1000 calories burned in 60 minutes and 28 seconds. YAY!

I always feel amazing after that acheivement, your body is pumped..you feel free...and HIGH as a Georgia Pine Tree...and the feeling stays with you for hours. Even into the next day. Its a natural high on life feeling that nothing but that type of exercise can bring. Your oxygen level is through the roof...your toxins have left the body..through your sweat glands. You feel purified and renewed...especially at the end of a stressful day.

I think one of the things that has helped me the most is surrounding myself with support, unspoken support, energetic support of those who are wanting to achieve the same results as myself. It goes beyond unspoken support because the regulars know each other, because we work out together every night. We don't know names but we know faces and energy patterns.

Don't know where all that came from...but that is what was in the brain this AM.

Have a Great Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-12-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:34 AM   #2905
Sasa
USER INFO »

What comes first, thoughts or feelings?

Thoughts come first, feelings are vibrational indicators of what you are
thinking. I can control my feelings by changing my thoughts. Thoughts are just affirmations (statements) applied at the appropriate time.

The body is a servant to my thought process.

If I consistatantly say I AM...tired, I AM ...hungry, I NEED...a drink!

The body is going react in order to make the statement true more often than naturally required in order to meet brain requirements. It doesn't matter what it must do to please the commander and chief ...it will just do it...in order to make the statement true. Even get sick..and kill its on body cells...just to please the master.

Purify the mind and the body follows. As within..so without. Think of positive statements and use visuals that make you happy. Do activities in life that bring you joy, forget what other people think, They have nothing to do with what you are thinking, they are only the energetic mirror of what you have been thinking in the past. LIKE attracts LIKE...unless of course LIKE is in disguise on purpose. That's a different story...back to subject.

That's why it so important to be myself because, if people only care about me for what I am pretending to be, they are really not my friends, they are only friends to what I have been projecting to be me... and inside I am unhappy because I am constantly trying to gain acceptance from outside myself. When I accept me for me, and love who I am, and respect who I am, regardless of who may not like me for that...I will begin to see new faces in my life that are attracted to the REAL ME and I to them based on new thoughts, based on being true to myself. Those are my real friends and I will be happy because I no longer have to pretend in order to gain acceptance. That's happiness and fullfillment, Its being true to myself and God and trusting that all the rest will be added.

Acceptance starts with me and ends with me. My thoughts are magnets to that end. Everything outside of thought is a mendable circumstance.

OH I have to share! I was in Dollar General last night, I kept remembering things I had to buy before I could go home. I run in there exhausted from the day. I had been thinking the whole time. I got to get home...is this day ever going to end? Over and over...I was thinking..how tired I am, how much I need a drink... and just to prop up my feet.

Well I get to the counter and there is a cashier there..She says.."I just want to go home"..and I tell her me too..She says but I can't leave until 11:50 because I don't have a car...someone has to come and pick me up. This girl works on her feet all day, does not have a car, and makes minimum wage. I thought to myself ...there is always someone worse off.

I met another girl who has 3 kids, works two jobs and just had her car repossessed.

I should buy them cars!

I am so thankful for my blessings. I have a great car...LOVE IT!
And I have my health..love that! I have too many blessings to name and I am naming them ONE by ONE!

Good DaY!

I have a Test today, thankful for that!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-13-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #2906
Sasa
USER INFO »

Let IT GO!

Happy Day! I made a 100...always love those moments of perfection, however short lived.

"Give a girl a fish and she eats for a day, Teach her to fish and she eats for a lifetime and feeds everyone else that crosses her path. No one goes hungry."

Yay...1000 burned...in 60 minutes 58 seconds...calories... not people. We don't want to burn the peeps.

Last night this guy comes in the gym, he looks sad to me and so I focus in on him for a few moments. Sometimes God lets me see things in people that I can't quite explain, I get visions when I look at someone, its a gift. I immediately see his left ring finger..its missing...and I see the word Divorce in my mind. He is so sad, and I could feel his emotions..overwelmingly sad...and so in that moment I just start praying that he will be okay...He sat there for a long time trying to get into what seemed to be a better mood then, he really started working out heavy. I was so proud of him, and he didn't know it but he had a cheerleader there rooting him, chanting for him on every exercise.

The beautiful thing about God is that when He has something for you to do, to help others. He has a magical way of letting you see the results of that progress even if it hundreds of miles away. Its special and its beautiful and its special.

Seeing this guy brought out alot of thoughts in me about relationships and why sometimes it so hard to let go of something that doesn't work anymore. We are so habitual that we stay in situations that make us unhappy all because we think that is what we are supposed to do. That is tradition, but what I have learned is that when we change inside, the people in our lives also change..friends and family and that is ok, love them and let them go. I think sometimes spouses change together if its meant to be a forever thing, but there are instances where one changes and the other doesn't and doesn't want to.

I think in my case when I was younger I conformed to what someone wanted me to be. Its what kids do to gain acceptance in a situation where there is no acceptance or self worth, they only let the part of them out that is ok to be seen by whomever you are around in that moment.
And so when you mature, finally, you realize...I like who I am and I am going to express that person for the first time ever....and then you are rejected by the one person in world that is supposed to have your back. Its hurtful...and you step back a minute and say...Did I do the right thing in letting her out? She is completely lonely now because this expression of her personality doesn't have any reflections at the moment. The surrounding people in her life at this moment ...don't like her very much anymore, and therefore they turn away...and they don't visit anymore.

Then she realizes, it is right, it is honest, it is truthful regardless of the rejection because, before her life was a big lie, it was only there to please others, it was dishonest and she turned to food, drugs, binge drinking... anything to fill the void she felt in her soul ...that was supposed be filled with the joy in realizing herself and being true to that nature and to God.

Today she knows that when the right people come into her life it will be in honesty and she knows that though there are moments of loneliness..GOD always, always fills the void, with someone new and amazing. Someone who reflects the person she really is, and life becomes amazingly...PURE and BEAUTIFUL.

LET IN THE NEW. Its beautiful, and loving, and waiting for your unique presence just as you are waiting for those special people, they are also waiting for you in this very moment.

Isn't that a good feeling place to be in? I think so!
Beautiful SATURDAY! Its my rest day...

Last edited by Sasa : 01-14-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #2907
Sasa
USER INFO »

CREATIVE IDEAS

"The world we are experiencing today is the result of our collective consciousness, and if we want a new world, each of us must start taking responsibility for helping create it."

A New Heaven and New Earth, Rosemary Fillmore Rhea, from New Thought for a New Millenium

"Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension." Oliver Wendell Holmes

I used to throw paper out going down the highway and didn't think twice about it. Would clean my entire car out going down the road. Didn't stop for one minute to think about what I was doing to the earth...or what those very actions were creating in my own life...returning to me.

One day I started noticing the garbage everywhere, on the ground, in the parks...I started noticing people throwing garbage out of their cars in front of me and in parks, at ballgames..etc. Then I met this incredible woman who dedicated her life to kindness and teaching our children to not only be kind to the self and others but to our earth as well. We started our own little group and began looking for projects to give back to the earth and to God. Picking up trash was one of them...along the road in front our home for a mile stretch, then progressed to a local park. Then a local waterway.

I not only stopped the destructive cycle in my own being, but helped some kids see how important it is to put trash where it belongs. We had some major fun..doing this ...believe it or not. We spent quality time together...fed some squarrels...hundreds of hungry squarrels in this one park. Then the kids won second place in a Kindness award contest and their prize was a case of KIND bars. I had no idea, how excited they were about that until I overheard them talking about it one day. They really enjoyed doing that...and being awarded for it. I really enjoyed it too...we had so much fun together and we felt good at the end of the day. We felt we did something beneficial and productive and we had a great time doing it....together.

I miss that...I get so busy with all I have to do everyday and we have let the projects go by the way side lately. I feel a tug...back in that direction today. Maybe we can do some 5k's for something good. Have a beach clean up day..Trip, this year...The ideas are endless.

I had no idea when I got up this morning this post was going to turn into a reminder for me to get off my hump and find some new projects for us to participate in.

I remember one day walking behind my daughter somewhere, at this public venue...I don't remember what it was...I just remember what she did. It wasn't her litter...but she stopped and picked it up..and put in a garbage can nearby. I can't tell you how proud I was of her for that one selfless act of kindness to the planet.

Last edited by Sasa : 01-16-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:27 AM   #2908
Sasa
USER INFO »

Happy MLK DAY...

Some of my personal favorite quotes of his:

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

A lie cannot live.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:03 AM   #2909
Sasa
USER INFO »

A NEW LOCATION

1000 in 59min and 30 sec! I didn't drink any Redline before that workout...forgot it. I also have NOS super explode that I take sometimes an hour before a workout....Yesterday I really had to fight that weak moment, it came at about 25 minutes into climbing... but then the body shifted into overdrive and I felt like I just got started.

Oh let me add this...I wouldn't make it past 10 minutes without my music..plugged in and turned up. So thankful to beautiful musicians out there. Saving lives left and right ...

I found with the NOS ...you actually sweat alot more than usual. The Redline just speeds you up.

Its funny cutting back on the sugar is actually completely transforming my middle in two weeks time. I can feel the change...its amazing. I love it!

Chick Filet has this amazing grilled chicken sandwich, and I usually get it with unsweetened tea.

Also finally found yogurt I can eat...out of reading 2000 yogurt labels...I found 1....called Carb and Sugar Control, Light and Fit by Dannon...50 calories, 2 grams of suger. Strawberry and Cream is really good.

I woke up this morning with this outlandish thought process going on in my head. Last night I watched an interview on OWN with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, if you haven't seen it...you should watch it. I like Steven, he has amazing energy.
The interview is also in this months "O" mag.

He takes her to this location in the middle of the woods where he used to play as a kid. Its a beautiful soft patch of grass in the middle of the woods. I know this place...we used to do that too. It would totally become a new world where we would climb trees and pretend to be different characters. Our lives were very creative at that point... We dreamed alot.

The thought this morning was ...undiscovered territory...that will remain undiscovered until we align with its beauty...from the inside out. Only then will we see its magnificence.

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.com/...new-earth1.jpg

Last edited by Sasa : 01-16-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #2910
Sasa
USER INFO »

Here is the link to that part of the interview:
Listen to them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMrBEXAoEE

I think he is precious..and such a gift!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-16-2012 at 07:23 AM.