++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Faith / Religion
Today's Posts «

Old 12-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #2701
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Fighting The Conflict

AND we Got A Double A Post have,nt had that in while, going back here here just a few PRAISE jesus somebody strike me up a cover of REMS loosing my relegion i,ll hold a lighter for ya, Now pay close mind, FIGHTING THE CONFLICT Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom KNOWING Ya,alls Most The Time WE Hear What The Spirt Saith And Hear Most The Time It Is Our Insperation In Our Works, But Pay Close Mind In Preseverance And Warfare In A Boundrie That Moves Not Slow But At Times Swiftly So You Like Up And Down Up And Down Its All The Same, THAT SEEING They May See And Not Percive And Hearing They May Hear And Not Understand Show Us The Truth Now In These Times We Have All Fallen Or Been Taking AND CONVERTED BACK UP ON THAT ROCK AND THROUGH HIS MERCY AND HIS MERCY ALONE In All Things Been Forgiven,
Old 12-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #2702
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Fighting the conflict

And After That Ya,alls JESUS Said Unto Theme, Know Ye Not This Parable And How It leads To the parable And Parables Thats Fighting That Conflict Today PRAISE JESUS The Sower Soweth THE WORD And These Are They By The Wayside Where The Word Is Sown BUT WHEN THEY HAVE HEARED THE DESTROYER COMETH RIGHT AWAY If It Could PRAISE JESUS And It Going Minster To The Lost Causes The Hopless The Dying The Broken HE COMETH RIGHT AWAY, AND TAKETH AWAY THE WORDS THAT Was Sown IN THERE HEARTS, OK Again The Word Never Goes Out In Vain Where Is Going EZK, 1>4 The Word Of The Lord Came Saying Unto Me Son Of Man Thou Dwelest In The Midst Of The Rebellious House Which Have Eyes To See And See Not They Have Ears To Hear And Will Not Hear For They Are A Rebellious House
Old 12-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #2703
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

THE Word Says AND IT DOES NOT CHANGE, Verliy He Said Woe In These Days Then Shalt Tho Bring Forth Thy Stuff By Day In Their Sight As Stuff For Removing And Thou Shalt Go Forth At Even In Their Sight As They Go Forth Into Captivtiy, ISA >17>Verse 14 And Behold At Eveningtide Trouble and before the morning he is this is the portion of theme that spoil and the lot of theme that rob us.At Least Anytime Again They Should Be Converetd And Their Sins Forgivien GLORY TO GOD Ya Know Ya,alls THE LORD THY GOD Weighs Us By Hearts AND He Is The Final Judge And You Can Feel His Strife In All The Nations And Churches People Are Crazy But One Person Can Sometimes Be Worth Than A Mulitidude We Can Never Judge The Souls Setting In One Of Those Places As Their Hearts Crys Out GLORY TO GOD you would think not in our midst Of warfare And Obligations That Somehow We Our All Tide To This War Which Brings Forth Our Daily Strifes And That Constant Need For The Precious Deep Meditations GLORY TO GOD
Old 12-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #2704
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »

And This Topic Is With Us It Is A Fight But The Closing Is Today PRAISE JESUS And I,ve Enjoyed It A PRAYER, GLORY TO GOD Praise Jesus Ya,alls LET My Cry Come Unto Thee, Hide not Thy Face From Me In The Day When Im In Trouble Incline Ear Unto Me In The Day When I Call Answer Me Speedily Taking A Momeant Ya know HE DOES HEAR US SWIFTLY Glory To God Ya,alls If You Stop To Think Thats Why This War Is So Strong GLORY TO GOD, And His Love Unspeakble I know To Each Of Us Of The Enduring For My Days Are Cousumed Like Smoke And My Bones Are Burned As An Hearth, My heart Is Smitten And Withered Like Grass So That I Forget to eat my bread. By Reasons Of The Voice My Groaning My bones cleave to my skin I,am Like A Pelican Of The Widerness I,am Like The Owl Of The Desert I watch And Am As A Sparrow Alone Upon The House Top, GLORY TO GOD Ya,alls OUR KING OUR DELIVERER OUR WONDERFULL , They Said Unto Him Before He Was Born To Suffer And Die, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOU GLORY TO GOD Just Realise THE ONLY REAL PEACE Through Out This Month Oh A Cold December JUST HOW HARD IT WAS FOR HIM TO BE BORN And When We Sometimes Our Going Through Peril Changes And Conflicts JUST THINK OF OH HARD IT WAS JUST FOR HIM TO BE BORN To Set The Captives Free Glory To God PEACE BE WITH US AND STRENTHEN US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN
Old 12-11-2009, 08:58 AM   #2705
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Touch Us One Day At A Time

SWEET JESUS, Daily Our Heads Is Bowed Down Toward Warfare, Within Times There Is Many Times We Went Down A BEGGER Eating The Dust Either In Shame Or Comtempt AND COME UP A MILLONARE Awaking To Life Everlasting In His Glory And Grasping The Precious Unseen, ISA>33>15>16 He That Is Bowed Down Before Warfare Shall Be Uplifted And Casts Aways All Lies From HE That Has That Pit Nicely Dug All Cozy GLORY TO GOD, He That Walketh Righteous And Speaks Uprightly He That Despiseth The Gain Of Oppressions, THAT SHAKES His Hands From Holding THE BRIBES The Buffets That Stops His Ears From The Hearing Of Blood And Shuts His Eyes From Evil He Shall Dwell On A High HIS Place Of Denfence Shall Be The Munitions OF Rocks, Bread Shall Be Given him HIS WATERS Shall Be Sure, The Word Of God Describes In The ECC, Where Some Of Us Remain To Float But It Is Everlasting The Heavens Must Be Giving Time To Mourn And REJOICE The Time Is Now To Forbear All Our Struggles To Our Brothers Whereever They May Be Upon High Or On Thier Kness We Are All Partakesrs TO FORBEAR EACH OTHER IN LOVE BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 12-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #2706
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Peace Be Uplifted

WHEN,Truth Be Uplifted Our Trials And Warfare Has NO GROUND All Things were Put Under His Holy Feet This Month Repersents A Birth Of A Child WHO OVERCAME Ya,alls All False Hoods AND IS THE WAR GREATER I SAY, THAN HE THAT OVERCAME ALL OF IT, Ya,alls We Are Clueless Really And I Do Mean Clueless WHEN THE WORD TOLD US THAT THE STRUGGLE WE FIGHT TODAY, IS NOT GREATER THAN IT WAS FOR OUR LORD THEN, PRAISE JESUS, COL 1>16>18>and 23 FOR By Him All Things Were Created That Are In Heaven And That Are In Earth Visble And Invisbile Whether They Be Thrones Spirts Or Dominions Or Any Conflict WE are Fighting Today It Aint Nothing NEW Why ? THE WORD SAYS SO All Things Were Created By Him And For Him
Old 12-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #2707
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Peace Be Uplifted

19 For It Pleased The Father THAT IN HIM ALL FULNESS DWELL And Having Made Peace Through The Blood Of His Cross By Him To Reconcile ALL THINGS>23 If Ye Coutinuie In The Faith Grounded And Settled And BE NOT MOVED AWAY From The Hope Of The Gospel Which ye Have Heared And Which Was Preached To Every Creature Which Is Under Heaven, There Is ONLY ONE WAY ONE TRUTH AND ONE LIFE, Who Made It Possbile For The Word Of God To Be Understood, AND MORE THAN ABLE TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 12-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #2708
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~~Beautiful Breath

I wanted to go in long details with this one but i cant i can feel a lot of ya,alls start to jump already Praise Jesus Im serious guys im serious Really Gen>2>6>7 BUT there went up a mist from the earth and watered the whole face the ground And The Lord Formed Man Of The Dust Of The Ground AND Breathed into His Nostrils THE BREATH OF LIFE And Man Became A Living Soul When Everything Is Going Through Trials And Purgey Warfare The last Thing We Do As Is At Times Breathe GLORY TO GOD Ya Know What Guys Im going keep this one a going for a few and have more on the topic of beautiful breath BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Peace Is with us in our trials today walking with,em in the water And Uplifting Our King Where All It Is All Under Him AMEN AND AMEN
Old 12-14-2009, 07:46 AM   #2709
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Beautiful Breath

The Breathe Of life was breathed into the bread of life GLORY TO GOD And they Shall Call Him Wonderfull what our we missing that we have a drawed nigh to for the better hope IT IS HIS SPIRT That Formed The Earth And The Heavens We look Up On And gave his only son that through him Are Salvation Was Complete On That Dark Day He Said It Is Finshied, Through Out This Season If We Dont Breathe We Miss Out That Precious Zing That puts The Real In The Seasoning In A Midst Of A stand Still We Can Breathe In The Everlasting And Our Flesh Subsides If Only For A Passing HE BREAKS THE SUFFERCATION Of Many Trials And Warfares, psalm>147>2>5 GLORY TO GOD The Lord Does Build Up Jerusalem He gathers together the outcast Of Israel He heals The Broken heart And Bindeth Up The Wounds He Tells The Number Of Stars And Calls Theme Out By their Names Great Is Our Lord And Of Great Power Is His Beautiful Breath And PRAISE JESUS HIS UNDERSTANDING Is Infinite BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Old 12-15-2009, 08:26 AM   #2710
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Beautiful Breath

PRAISE JESUS The Word Tells Us If Man Shall Die He Shall LIVE AGAIN And The Everlasting Beautiful Breath Became One WITH JESUS CHRIST King Of King And Lord Of Lords Each Lash That Was Taking By Those Lashes We Are Healed From Our Infirmrties From Our Head Down To Our Feet The Great Overcome Of Our Soul, Job>28>12>14 The Source Of True Wisdom But Where Shall Wisdom Be Found AND Where Is That Place Of Understanding? Man Knoweth Not The Price Therof Neither Is It Found In The Land Of The Living The depth Saith It Is Not In Me AND The Sea Saith It Is Not With Me. PRAISE JESUS And Suddenly There Was With The Angel A Mulitude Of Heavenly HOST PRAISING GOD And Saying GLORY TO GOD In The Highest On Earth PEACE And Good Will Toward Men, Luke 2>13>14, Every Valley Shall Be Filled And Every Mountain And Hill Shall Be Rrought Low And The Croooked Shall Be Made Straight And The Rough Ways Shall Be Made Smooth And All Flesh Shall See The Salvation Of God Luke>3>5>6 PRAISE JESUS Always A Fire Burning GLORY TO GOD In Our Valleys And Trials, Thou Hast Caused Men To Ride Over Our Heads We Went Through Fire And Water But Thou Brought Us Into A Wealthey Place, Excalting The Praise Of He That Was Made A Little Lower Than The Angels Glory To God PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY Hes Not In A manger His Not On A Cross BUT DWELLS INSIDE AMEN AND AMEN
Old 12-16-2009, 09:43 AM   #2711
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Pure Gold

PRAISE JESUS Never A Battle A Lost The Breathe Of Life The Breath Of Truth AND That Relentless Warfare And Trials That Comes With It Whats On Trial Today Is The Word Of God PRAISE JESUS AND THE PRECIOUS Glory Of Truth IN OUR BODYS HEART SOUL And Mind, WITH Still Just One Overcomer I,ve Nerver Seen So Many Battles Diffrently But Yet The Same From Drugs To Spitrual Warfare Without Any Boundries But Still THERE IS A GREATER AUTHERTIY WHO OVERCAME OUR WARFARE That Does,nt CHANGE I dont care how bad Or In Silents THEY Need To Be Kept GLORY TO GOD Jesus Still IS THE OVERCOMER And Ya,alls If We Are Part Of The Suffermeant We Are Indeed A PART OF THE GREAT COMFORT, To Forbear One Another In Love The Way HE HAS LOVED US, Ecc,12>14 The Word Says Ya,alls In That Verse LET US HEAR THE CONCLUSION Of The Whole Matter To Fear God And Keep His Commandments This Is The Whole Duty FOR GOD Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgemeant Wit Every Secret Thing Whether It Be Good Or Whether It Be Evil And Futher By These My Son Be Admonished Of Making Many Books There Is No End And Much Study Is A Weariness Of The Flesh, PURE GOLD GLORY An Angel Appeared To Mary You Will Be The Child OF THE HOLY GHOST PRAISE JESUS, For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son Whosoever Shall Believe In Him SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE And His Law All Was Fuifilled In Him BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 12-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #2712
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Trust And Strengeth

PRAISE JESUS For These Things In Patients Are Furfilled Through JESUS CHRIST King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords ISA1>4 IN THAT DAY Shall This Song Be Sung In The Land Of Judah, We Have Strong City SALVATION Will GOD Apoint For Walls And Bulwarks Open Ye The Gates That The Righteous Nation Shall Enter PRAISE JESUS Which Keep Truth May Enter In Tho Wilt Keep Him At Perfect Peace Whose Mind Is Stayed On Thee Because HE TRUSTS IN THEE Ye In The LORD JEHOVHOA IS EVERLASTING STRNGETH, For Our Wounds PRAISE JESUS And Bones, Like>6>20>21 BLESSED BE THE THE POOR IN SPIRT FOR Yours Is The Kingdom Of GOD Blessed Are Ye That Hunger For Ye Shall Be Filled Blessed Are Ye That Weep Now For Ye Shall Laugh, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE AND JOY BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Glory To God He Broke The Bread And Poured The Wine For Us To Overcome All Things Amen And Amen
Old 12-23-2009, 10:03 AM   #2713
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Morning Prayer

PRAISE JESUS busy With JESUS CHRIST though Only Through HIS STRENGETH WE CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS And Things Which Is That Are,nt And Which Is And Surley Will Be THATS UN PERFORMABLE But In Him That Subsided ALL THINGS UNDER HIM He Provided A Place Of Victory For Us All WE all Feel All Binded Up Today AMEN AND AMEN thats where we all agree 100 percent GLORY TO GOD HALLALULLA PRAISE JESUS I BELIEVE, With All My Heart PRAISE JESUS When Those Eastern Skys Need To Split FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PEOPLE I Do Believe It Happens PRAISE JESUS With A Power We Only Seek Through Trials And Warfare And That Follows Ya,alls WE KNOW His Power Is Beyond Us PRAISE JESUS That Precious Lit Reason For The Season Psalm 49>14 Like Sheep They are laid in the grave Glory To God And Praise JESUS OH DEATH WHERE IS THY STING death shall feed on theme And the upright shall have power of theme In The Morning And Their Beauty PRAISE JESUS SHALL CONSUME FROM THE GRAVE PRAISE JESUS They Just Something About That Name Thats Just Above All Other BUT GOD SHALL REDEEM Our Souls From The Power Of The Grave And Worthy Is HE TO PRAISE To Our Preseverances Is Understanding Is Over Our Heads To How Much He Loves Us PEACE BE WITH US ALL BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
Old 12-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #2714
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~Enduring The Truth

GLORY TO GOD Which is The Entire Armour OF GOD The Word Said PRAISE JESUS I Will Make All Things New Again ISA>54>7>9 His Death As Seen By Man He Was Oppressed And He Was Afficted Yet He Opend Not His Mouth He Is Brought As A Lamb To The Slaughter And As Sheep Before Her Shearers Is Dumb So He Openeth Not His Mouth He Was Take From Prison And Judgemeant And Who Shall Declare His Generation PRAISE JESUS FOR HE WAS CUT OUT OF THE LAND OF THE LIVING FOR THE TRANSGRESSION OF My People Was He Stricken. And He Made His Grave With The Wicked And With The Rich In His Death Because He Had No Violence NEITHER Was Any Deceit IN HIS MOUTH There Are Many Times Ya,alls We Our Suffermeants Feel As If They Are In Vain MANY Will Cry Where Is Your God PRAISE JESUS, When Our Trials Would Been Seen Before Man And Misunderstood As The Wrath Of God It Happens PRAISE THE WORD SAYS I Came That You May Have Life And More Abundaltey AND IF WE HOLD ON TO THE ENDURING TRUTH Ya,alls IN HIM IS LIGHT THERE IS NO DARKNESS ONLY JESUS CHRIST, OVERCAME THESE BOUNDRIES FOR US By His Power AND IT WAS LOVE For Us That Nailed Him To The Cross AND THE DESTROYER HAD NO POWER Over What HAD BEEN FINSHED THAT DAY 1 COR 13>7 REJOICE Not In The Power Of Iniqutiy, BUT REJOICE IN TRUTH, AND The Greater Hope And Love Bears All Things Believeth All Things And Endures All Things BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL AS OUR SPITURAL WEAPONS Forms More Strengeth For What We Need IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN
Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #2715
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Daily Bread~The Power Of The Law

Glory To God Coming Down To The Children Of God THE DESTROYER CANT WITHSTAND If So Only For A Season Those Who Feel Contempt Within These Trials THERE IS POWERFULL NAME Who Set The Captives FREE And Thats Jesus Christ For The Word Says TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION From Where Ever You Are Mark 2>18>19 And The Disciples Of John And Of The Pharisees Used To Fast And They Come And say unto him Why Do The Disciples Of John And Of The Pharisees Fast, BUT THY Disciples Fast Not? AND JESUS SAID Unto Theme Can The Children Of The Bridecamber Fast While THE Bridegroom Is With Theme As Long As They Have The Bridegroom Wit,em They Cannot Fast. But The Days Will Cometh When The Bridegroom Shall Be Taken Away From Theme Then Shall They Fast Those Those Days, The Word Will Surley Cometh To Those In Captivity And Warfare When Nothing Else Will Glory To GOD NO MAN Also Sowes A Pice Of New Cloth Om An Old Garment Else The New Piece That Filled Up Is Taketh Away From The Old And The Rent Made Worse AND No Man Putteh New Wine Into Old Bottles Else The New Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But New Wine Must Be Into New Bottles Ya,alls WE ARE TALKING OF THE COMFORTER PRAISE JESUS HE THAT RESTORES AND THAT STRENGETHENS When We Need It The Most GLORY TO GOD Had More Ya,alls I Wanted To Get In To This Morning But Im Busy GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND JOY GLORY TO GOD AND PEACE BE WIT US ALL IN ALL THINGS That Of Course Thats Bitting Us In The Fanny THAT IS OF COURSE UNDER HIS FEET IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,