++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Music Matters
Today's Posts «

Old 06-13-2005, 06:09 PM   #1
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Michael Jackson not guilty

Michael Jackson was found not guilty Monday on all counts in his trial on child molestation charges, concluding a two-year legal saga for one of the world's most well-known pop stars.
The courtroom sat silently as Judge Rodney Melville opened the jury envelopes one by one and silently read the verdict forms to himself before allowing the court clerk to read the verdict out loud. Lead defense attorney Tom Mesereau Jr. patted Jackson on the shoulder after the verdict was read. Two jurors dabbed their eyes with tissues.

Jackson showed no visible reaction in court. He then slowly, silently walked out of court surrounded by family and his bodyguards, stone-faced and looking slightly stunned. The singer briefly waved to fans.

His fans, kept behind barriers at a distance from the courthouse, shouted and wept with joy over Jackson's acquittal, celebrating a complete victory for the singer's defense team, though one that may not repair his tarnished and ever more bizarre public image.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8062350/?GT1=6657

What do you guys think about it?
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 06-13-2005, 11:14 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Praise The Lord

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-14-2005, 01:21 AM   #3
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
I agree with the verdict. I've said all along and even during the last accusation that I believe he's innocent. Congrats Michael!

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"
Old 06-14-2005, 01:38 AM   #4
revisfoot
USER INFO »
If only he'd been tried in a good ol' red state...

leave it up to a liberal state like California to screw it all up!!

I'm totally just kidding. I'm glad he's innocent. Congrats, Michael!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 04:38 AM   #5
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Yeah, not guilty. But come on. The damage has been done. And he's 47 now. If he ever releases an album again, (besides from a Greatest Hits one), he will never be the artis he was! I think we all will remember Micheal with black pants, a black suit, white shirt, a black hat and long dark hair, doing moonwalk on a dark street. Maybe that or we will think of him as the big artist he was when he released Thriller.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor
Old 06-14-2005, 03:46 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Yes !!!

Me Wanna Post THE THRILLER LYRICS RIGHT HERE , And Im Moon Walking Right Now as a musical peformer i dont know at this time Lith But he Will Always Be A Great Artist ...I mean the way michale Grabbed An Audince and got their attention Those Days Are Long Gone I will Agree but never forgotten thats something as for fans memories will be cherished and for the peformer It Just Means It Will Last A Life Time ,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything
Old 06-14-2005, 07:04 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) I think we all will remember Micheal with black pants, a black suit, white shirt, a black hat and long dark hair, doing moonwalk on a dark street. Maybe that or we will think of him as the big artist he was when he released Thriller.
And I remember when he was black. Sorry to say, the man has definite issues, serious issues if he thinks that it's "normal and beautiful" to sleep with young boys in his bed. He's surrounded by 'yes' men/women who tell him things are wonderful and it's not helping to make him realize that he's sick. He's admitted to NOT having plastic surgery, and adamantly denies ever going under the knife. He's living in Neverland, but in reality, he's living in a fantasy and he needs help, desperately. IMO he was as guilty as sin and any parent now who EVER lets their child close to this man should be arrested for sheer stupidity.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-14-2005, 07:23 PM   #8
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
I didn't really get into the whole trial thing that much,but just hearing that he was having these kids in his bed with him made me wonder I mean,how can you do stuff like that and expect people not to talk
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 06-14-2005 at 07:30 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:26 PM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I didn't really get into the whole trial thing that much,but ust hearing that he was having these kids in his bed with him made me wonder I mean,how can you do stuff like that and expect people not to talk
That's just it Julie, he thinks it's perfectly normal. He doesn't see anything wrong with it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Old 06-14-2005, 07:29 PM   #10
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
That is Jacked up Teri
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot
Old 06-14-2005, 10:08 PM   #11
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Yeah, the better word to describe Michael Jackson is SICK. Definitely. I also agree he needs Help. Nothings seem to be normal. Actually I'm very sad about him, cause he and his music did History, really, and how is he going to be known after this episode,I mean is he going to be remembered in the future by his songs, his talent or just by his bizarre behavior????
This will be the true verdict!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too
Old 06-17-2005, 09:48 AM   #12
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
that mother F**KER was guilty as all hell (sorry to sound jaded I have no love for some one who has been accused of child molestation multiple times)

hey maybe Scott Peterson should have had his trial in so-cal maybe he would have gotten off just like michael, OJ and Robert Blake
Old 06-17-2005, 09:57 AM   #13
titan9
USER INFO »
I think Jackson probably was guilty and thus I am disappointed in the verdict. I honestly hope that his being a celebrity did not dictate the verdict, as that would be incredibly sad. The thing that upsets me is, if he was guilty, that he (a) got away with hurting a poor child and (b) could do it again because now he's got the mindset that he is invincible and untouchable. No matter if he was guilty or not, I still believe that he should have been ordered to under-go counseling, because it is clear that he is messed up.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!
Old 06-17-2005, 08:14 PM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Sorry to say, the man has definite issues, serious issues if he thinks that it's "normal and beautiful" to sleep with young boys in his bed.
Yeah, I back you straight up there. You can in some ways compare this to the Creed break up. In the state that it's only a memory now. We all remember the My Own Prison and early Human Clay times. All the passion. All the excitment. Now... A few years later it's nothing but a memory, and the band break up seemed to be a complete disaster. But that's not the way we wanna remember Creed! To me it's the youn, passionet guys who wanted to make a difference and against all odds got out there, stood own their own and changed and touched peoples lives forever. It's just a memory now. So let it be a good one! Amen!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 06-17-2005 at 08:18 PM.