++ Alter Bridge - Fortress ++ PreOrder NOW!!  
Go Back   CreedFeed Community > Community Central > Waxing Poetica
Today's Posts «

Old 03-26-2006, 02:15 PM   #1
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No Name, Fight Oprha

Let The Music Play Let The Music Play Play Your Song And Dance Play And Play It Well Send Your Shadows I Know Theme All You Like The Dance You Dance With Me In My Eyes You Know Im Yours And Your Mine All Dressed In Red As We Fight The Battle Of A War That was meant for too Fight For The Song Of The Dying We Fight For Life He Will Unleash His Lies His Lie Will He Unleash Reason And Logic He Will Hide My Face And Give You A Face Of A Ghost And Cut My Hair Let The Music Play Let The Music Play You Can Dance In The House Of The Rising Sun And The 2 Edged Dragons Meet Eye To Eye You Played Your Final Ace You Keep Me Strong And In My Place You Will Always Win Again And Again And Again But Something You Know Not You Can Never Understand Someplaces You Cant Go Not There Not Ever I See A Place That No One Can See My Eyes May Betray Me But My Heart And My First Love Will Never I Think I,ve Told And Yelled The Heavens And Hell And What Illusions That Fall Somewhere In Between I,ve Told Theme A Zillon Times I Love Him I Love Him And He Knows I Cant Prove It But I Can Sing It And I Can Write It I Love Him And He Will Know I Love Him It Is I That Has Loved You For Eterntiy Before Love Became War I Was There Before The Truth Became A Lie I Was There Telling You You Dont Know Me Someday You Will I,ll Never Let You Down In Death And In Life And In Truth Of Double Shot Of Whisky I,ll Never Leave You High And Dry I,m Not The Rest I May Mistake Or 2 Mabey 3 Mabey 4 Just Know I Will Always Settle The Score And From The Light Shall I Never Depart I Got You In The Morning Light dont be afraid im the only one who is close enough and far gone enough to fight for you and to get back up and open your eyes in love and truth and whatever falls in between you know im above it like the clouds above
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done