Thread: I Am God.
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 06:42 AM   #13
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I Am God.

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i agreee metalchirs......and i respect what u said............... after reading this verse from Bible....i recalled a simmilar text in Quran....and so i posted it here for the interest of those who come here not just to say what they believe in but also listen to otheres beliefs too............i think that will only help us both in understanding our own religions very well............. as far as simiilarity goes in both religions.......i hope ull agree that as compared (with all due and humble respect) to hinduism or sikhism or those religions of China ......Islam and Christianity has same origins.........cause we both believe in the same initial history of the world...like the prophet hood of MOsses, or David or the Adam as the first man on earth......his exile from heavens to earth, Satan and belief in the existance of spirits(the ghosts as a specie liveing in the same planet with us but only invisible to human eye and matters like these ( thats what i think........ill be glad if u clear me if i am wrong)......i being a muslim.........its part of my belief to accept that Bible is the text of God....but yeh there are differences which i dont feell very right to discuss here in this thread as its not related to the topic.........but i myself do read all of ur posts here and i do find em all very interesting................

A lot of people are too closed minded to take the time to even consider the possibility that maybe thier faith shouldn't be based on a single source. I don't claim to know everything about your faith but I've had some islamic friends. You're right this isn't the board for this, so I'll shut up now, but just so you know I am a Christian, and that's not gonna change.