View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 06:36 PM   #57
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
okay....i have something to say....Alot of ppl are dissing Fred Durst...i don't like him...but you guy's are really being hypacritical....remember the Golden Rule ppl.... Fred may not seem like a great guy....but everyone has their demons...and i admit that limp bizkit does have some really great songs!...so just keep that in mind b4 u start bashin him....
*we don't want ppl to bash our guys...*
*so what gives us the right to bash other peoples*

Okay, I agree with you, it's not cool to start dissing someone who disses CREED, and yes, some of their songs are okay. But the guy is freaking rude to everyone!!! someone said that he's compensating for his height....that may hold some truth. Why does he have to be sooooo rude and disrespectful. Why did he have to get on stage here in Chicago and start dissing Mancow and the audience, what was that all about? When he was looking for a new guitar player here in Chicago, why did he have all the hopefuls wait ALL day in the freezing cold.....just for him to tell everyone he had already found someone. The guy is just rude and disrespectful. uke: uke: