Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #2964
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

As I Focus on being well...the rest of the body follows

Wow...focused on the good stuff til Halftime...last quarter production as follows:
new clients...
large order for the second time this quarter (more to come waiting on calls)...
New team name
new friends...
nice talk w/ niece...
new inspirations...
clean home...
organized study time...
quality time w/ friend...
quality time w/ child...
quality time w/ director..
quiet evening w/ self...
prayer time....
So Blessed...
Received email from the GoodNews network...
I even had time for a hot shower...

Will share one story a man shared yesterday on his ability to focus on wellness to actually get rid of a cyst that his Dr. wanted to remove surgically. He removed it himself!!! I was so inspired by this man's story, and hope its a great start to focusing on great things before noon.

"A cyst appeared on my pinkie finger's main knuckle. I saw a doctor about it, and she recommended that I get it surgically removed on an out-patient basis. She said that cysts like this one don't go away on their own, and it was better to remove it sooner rather than later, because they can develop into worse conditions later on down the road.

Money was tight, so I put it off. I decided to make the cyst a test case. Could I get rid of it simply using LOA? That was the test.

I began the test in early January 2008. My first few attempts didn't get me anywhere, and I was still struggling mightily with my own negative thoughts that kept entering my head. Finally, though, I chanced upon the solution. I realized that I needed to focus on what I wanted my finger to be like without a cyst on it, rather than focusing on the cyst itself. So how could I do that? After all, whenever I looked at my finger, I'd see the cyst and thereby reinforce its presence there.

It finally occurred to me that I have two pinkie fingers, and that one of them was cyst free. So I focused on my right-hand pinkie finger, the cyst-free one, and thought to myself how cool it would be when my left-hand pinkie finger looked the same way. I even told myself that this was how my left-hand pinkie already looked! The idea made me feel good. After focusing on this thought and feeling for a few minutes, I removed the topic from my mind, resolving only not to look at my left-hand pinkie for the rest of the month. It was the only way I could think of to keep my mind from wandering back onto the negative messages such as, "Oh dear, my left-hand pinkie still has a cyst on the knuckle!"

Fortunately, this proved to be enough of a diversion that I forgot about the cyst for the next 2-3 weeks. Finally, one day I remembered the cyst and quickly looked at my left-hand pinkie finger. It was gone!

Needless to say, I was amazed and entranced by this result. "My God...it actually worked!"

Good Day...it just keeps getting...better, and better, and better, and better.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-11-2012 at 07:17 AM.