Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #2957
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Open ...Sesame

“And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever. Even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not. But ye know Him. For He dwelleth with you and shall be in you.” —JOHN 14:16-17.

What is this “Open, Sesame” of life? What is the Philosopher’s Stone which turns everything it touches into gold? It is any controlling idea or desire so intense, so alive and real, that it carries utter faith with it and thus involuntarily establishes a contact with the Holy Spirit within, which attracts to itself everything it needs for its fulfillment.

Collier, Robert. The Life Magnet (p. 47).

I'm experiencing something very odd at the moment. I read that when one door closes God opens another. I think when we have done all we can do in faith and spirit, and in strength, when we have given an idea all that we can muster within us and it just doesn't work, then we have to know that it wasn't meant to be and trust that there is something much better that will still get us in the same position or better in the end. Sure its very upsetting, especially after you have worked so hard to produce certain results. I think we are only human we have emotions, we cry, we get angry..its the way we were made...when I get upset it makes me realize what thoughts I am thinking and I have to step back and realign myself to start over and sometimes that takes a few days. We set Goals but sometimes, a greater goal awaits with way more rewards than the tiny one we set previously for ourselves.

When we tap into what we were destined to become, the little goals no longer work, but something way BIGGER is in the works, because at the core of our being is only love and love isn't small. Its huge and abundant..really all that is, its the finish line. In life once we reach that kind of love, everything that surrounds us is a vibrational match for what we have finally tapped into.

Don't know where that came from this morning but I am going with the flow, inspired by Mr. Collier and John I presume.

I found this video the other day, This woman completely changed her life in one year. I was moved... It's called "REVERSAL OF FORTUNE". As soon as she changed her body...everything else followed, so it started within her being, when she changed the world changed around her. Just one outstanding example,a life application of what I was saying previously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phmih...GHQ&lf=mh_lolz

You have to read the paragraph under the video to find out how her life changed for the better.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-04-2012 at 07:12 AM.