View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 03:22 AM   #4
GoodGodGirl23
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: The BITCH and MOAN Thead!

Quote: Originally posted by Higher_Desire
We may kinda need this. I got the idea from the 'Bitch and Moan Day' the student Senators do at my school, and figured we could have a thread for all the complaints you have about your day, life, siblings, bosses, problems, family, or anything else. And, we could try to help each other with problems.

----------------------
My day sucked. I worked so hard, didn't get any breaks, and there were 2 huge rushes of people wanting to buy food, and we got completly sold out of cooked chicken TWICE. And, of course, it sucks because I am the one who had to cook all friggin' day long. And, the stupid deep fryer wants a filter change after every 3 or 4 loads, but when your trying to fill up the damn hot case, and you only have this 3-4 gallon sized basket in the fryer, and less room in the breading basket, things get slowed down. Food was going out faster than it was cooking. I hate my freaking job. Glad it's only for the summer, and maybe again at Christmas.

Now, I'm dragging ass, and wanna curl up and cry myself to sleep.

Plus I have no girlfriend, or companionship of any kind, so my love life is practically down the drain as well. Even though being single saves you money, it still really sucks.

H-D

Awww, sweetness...

:P here ya go... Feel better now..... :P