View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 10:08 PM   #78
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) maybe there wouldt be so many inferences made if you would come out and say whatever it is you are wanting to say, w/o adding all the cutsie smiles and laughs to show it....
perfect example-note to self- unnecessary
I have to agree with you, in regards to Ann's posts. Say what you mean, without all the smilies and innuendo.

One thing I can definitely say about Alter Bridge, that I cannot say about Creed, is how much more easily accessible they are to fans. Meet and greets were almost unheard of when Creed was on the Weathered tour. You'd hear the occasional story of fans running into the guys at the bus but they were few and far between, and almost never mentioned Stapp. I am of the understanding that Stapp was always followed by that big bodyguard that was always between us on the rail and Stapp on the stage. I did not see bodyguard one at the AB show in Philly. What it comes down to is this, I loved Creed. I love AB and I hope to be able to love Stapp's solo stuff. For now, he's not coming up with anything new, other than Relearn Love, which was met with a lukewarm reception. But IMO, as long as he's relying so heavily on his past, he won't be able to break free and move on to the future. Again, just my opinion.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.